Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Reunion of the Tempest and Holy Variety

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Private Re: A Reunion of the Tempest and Holy Variety

Post by Cirven 3rd September 2015, 5:18 pm

The fake Cirven had collected all of the flames around him into his own body. "You will die here! You are the fake! You are the weak one! I have all of your memories! All of your desires! All of your wit! Everything I am is you!" The flames he had just absorbed reacted to his anger and erupted out more and more with each sentence he spoke. "I will be seen as the real Cirven Mizune when you are gone and there is no question about who the real one is!" The fake then placed his opened right hand out facing Cirven and concentrated all of his flames into the same hand. He used his left hand for support and placed one foot behind the other for more support. "This is an attack that you didn't even come up with while you had this power! FLAME DEMON'S SCORCHER BOMB!!" Upon the fake yelling out the name of his attack the flames concentrated in his left arm shot out in a massive ball that was even bigger than his own body and covered the passage in the desert street as it moved forward. It was so powerful to shoot out that it pushed the fake back some feet when shot out. The destructive power of the flames would be enough to completely destroy one side of the small abandoned town and possibly take out all who were still in it.

Cirven looked at the attack that was quickly approaching him and sighed. He didn't like what he had to do next really but he knew he had to do it. This clone of him was not something that could exist with how it was and who was controlling it. Cirven placed his hand out just before the mass of white flames reached him and readied himself for what was next.

Back with the fake, he watched as the massive flame collided with Cirven. He was holding him now limp arm from the attack he had just launched while his face was in a grimace from pain. The massive ball of fire exploded causing the fake to smile. "I.. Did.. It.." He started to laugh out of happiness but stopped when he saw the flames were disappearing. "What the hell?!" He couldn't understand it. He had hit Cirven right? There was no way someone could just be fine after that attack. He then saw what was really happening. Cirven was absorbing the flames into his body. "No.. No.. NO!!" The fake started to run towards Cirven out of anger still holding his limp arm.

"I have learned a few tricks that they can't exactly just give a clone, you know. Plus I'm not exactly the same person as I was in the past like how you are." Cirven had absorbed all of the flames and then aimed his own hand at his fake in a similar way as the fake had done earlier which caused him to stop in shock. Wait.. You got to be kidding right? The fake was completely shocked by the similar stance. "Thank you for allowing me to gain my old fire abilities one last time." Cirven then fired off a similar massive ball of flame as the fake had done so earlier which even then still completely caught the fake off guard so much that he didn't move.

The flames collided with the fake and exploded, completely enveloping him in the Demon Slayer flames. After the attack the flames had covered the buildings nearby and most of the sandy road between them. Cirven was able to shoot off a version of the attack that was not as destructive to the surroundings. He then walked to the place where the attack had hit to see a burnt fake of himself on the ground. "You.. Really are.. The real Cirven.. I cannot measure up to you it looks like.." Tears formed in the eyes of the fake and Cirven did not respond. The fake laughed lightly while coughing a bit with it. "It was always.. Pretty ironic.. Huh? A demon.. Using a magic.. In order to kill.. Demons.. Way too ironic..." The fake stared up to Cirven and then the sky behind him as his last words came out from his mouth. Cirven sighed and leaned over to shut the eyes of the fake and then turned away from it as he moved to go and help the others.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Reunion of the Tempest and Holy Variety  - Page 2 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 18th September 2015, 5:01 pm

Vandris struck at Lumina with everything he had, pushing her backwards with each attack. Lumina tried to block as many attacks as she could, but Vandris was far more skilled then she was. She back peddled farther and farther until he foot caught on a part of the floor that was cracked, she felt her balance tip and she fell to the ground. Vandris gave her a kick to the side that tossed her a bit across the room, she landed hard but rolled to her feet only to get slugged in the face. Lumina took the blow this time, using the force to help spin her around, she lashed out with her own attack. Her blow landed hard, taking Vandris in the side of the face. Vandris was a bit stunned that she could find a opening despite being wailed on like she was. Lumina started returning the favor slugging Vandris in every place she could reach, Vandris couldn't do much other than take the blows. Lumina's punches were strong but misplaced and eventually Vandris got the upper hand, knocking her on he butt and putting his foot on her thoat.

"Well this has been fun... you need a lot of work... i can help... but not right now." Vandris stomped on her chest, driving the air from her lungs. "Right... there is a prison... in the glaciers, they have someone that is important. best stop them." With that Vandris took off, all Lumina could do is lay there on the broken floor.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 22nd September 2015, 6:14 pm

"oof"
    The sound escaped her as the goat spirit caught her in his arms before the clone hit the ground. She looked back at the goat spirit as her takeover form also began to dissapeare, leaving the girl back in her original state. When they landed, she quickly attempted to push herself out of Capricorns arms, stepping away from him, and from Aquila as she kept her arms close to her chest, eyeing them both dangerously.

"You don't understand anything. You think it's easy, you make it sound like I have a choice but I don't. I have to this even if it means creating someone else like us. I already am my own person, my life and my fate, are just tied to the one that made me... You need... to let me leave..."
    She tried to explain as calmly as she could, however, now that she was cornered, panic began to rise in her voice, and tears began streaming down her face as she watched the clone of her brother die at the hands of his original. This was fantastic... she was going to die, long before she could get this blood to her master... why the hell did the real Cirven have to show up anyways? Kiersa alone would have been easier to deal with, even with her damned spirits.

"My name is.... AGHH!"

A sudden shrief escaped her lips as lightning began to dance around her neck, shocking the young girls body even more fiercly than Aquila's talons had. Aayla dropped to her knees as her hands moved up to cover her neck, her cries of pain still escaping her lips as lightning continued to course through her.

"Master... please..."
    The girl whined in desperation to the sudden torture. Obviously, she had begun to speak too much, possibly revealing more than her master had wanted her too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Reunion of the Tempest and Holy Variety  - Page 2 Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 6th October 2015, 8:52 am

Kiersa's eyes widened as the Aayla clone's neck began to dance with lightning. She looked to Aquilla who shook her head. "Not my doing." was the Eagle Spirits reply to the unspoken question. She looked at the Clone in concern, her eyes looking around for a possible source. "Aquilla, take to the skies, try to see anyone around who's doing this. Must be a lacrima or something if not." she ordered, the Spirit of the Eagle constellation nodding and taking to the air, trying to locate the source of the torture.

The blonde nun looked at the girl and then wrapped herself around her, the lightning being partially redirected to herself and electrocuting her as well. She cried out as the pain began to inflict itself to her. "Whoever you are, stop! You're hurting her! Why would you do this?" she cried out to whoever the clones unknown Master was, the electrial shocks transferring equally between the two of them.

"You want my blood! Stop shocking her or you'll kill us both! Then you won't have anyone to collect your precious blood!" she called out into the air around them, holding onto the clone of Aayla no matter what.

A Reunion of the Tempest and Holy Variety  - Page 2 Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 7th October 2015, 6:49 pm

Cirven had made his way to Kiersa and her summons while they were dealing with the fake Aayla. The fake being of his sister that Cor Torva had killed just because he did not want to listen to their orders and kill someone else. Just because they could not get their way. His six electrical blades followed near him as he stepped closer to the group. They each sparked out violently from reacting to the anger swelling up inside of him.

His eyes widened as he saw Kiersa hug the girl suddenly and he rushed over while hearing her with his enhanced hearing saying something about stopping and that if they wanted her blood that killing the fake wouldn't help them achieve their goals of getting her blood. "You idiot..!" He yelled out as he grabbed Kiersa shoulder and pulled her off of the fake Aayla. His six swords surrounded the fake and sparked as if like a pack of wolves ready to strike a helpless deer. "This thing is a fake! A manufactured being made to look like, sound like and in every way physically be Aayla! You are falling for her bull shit!" He yelled at the nun while keeping the fake in his view so he knew if to have the swords strike or not.

Before he could continue yelling though a voice echoed around them as if from hidden speakers. "This party seems to be drawing to its end. I'm sorry nun but your blood was not what we were after really. It was only a bonus if we got it but not anything we really wanted that badly." The voice was manly but not that deep and sounded confident. "Its always better to test your enemies somehow rather than just jump in blindly, isn't it?" The voice then chuckled some and stopped. All of the Cor Torva men that were around dispersed into magic also only leaving the Cirven, Lumina and Kiersa to deal with the fake Aayla. "A test..?" Cirven clutched his hands into fists and used his right fist to punch into a building near him, breaking down the wall from the strike. "Thats why the info was so easy to get of what was going on..!" He then turned to the fake Aayla still surrounded by his blades. "Before I fry you to death with electricity, what do you know of what they want? It might save you a few minutes more of life."

A Reunion of the Tempest and Holy Variety  - Page 2 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 14th October 2015, 10:24 am

The lightning that now danced between both herself and Kiersa continued even through Kiersa's speech of killing them both. Only whenever Cirven showed up and pulled them apart did the lightning stop hurting both girls, disappearing almost as fast as it had come. It would have seemed pretty suspicious if the man didn't appear and start taunting the nun and the clones 'brother'. He explained how this was just a test and they never truly intended to be successful in their endeavor, something the fake knew all too well to be true... however, she saw this as her final attempt at getting free... at earning enough sympathy that she would be able to get away with the blood she had collected and possibly congratulated upon her return home... She wouldn't be like her sisters... no she didn't want to be immediately expendable...

"A test?! You mean you lied to us! We're just expendable toys to you!"
    Aayla cried out against the man, hoping he would catch wind of what it was she was doing. However first, she had to face Cirven as he surrounded her with many of his magical swords. She looked up into Cirven's face with a look of panic upon her own.

"Please... I don't know anything more than what Aayla know... They wouldn't tell an expendable pawn would they... Please..."
    She pleaded, shifting from her seated position to get onto her knees where she actually bowed in front of Cirven, her hands moving to cover her head from the impeding death by electricity.

"Please..."

A Reunion of the Tempest and Holy Variety  - Page 2 Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:33 pm