Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Catch the Bread Man of the Ginger Variety!!!! (Job - Solo)

Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Catch the Bread Man of the Ginger Variety!!!! (Job - Solo) Empty Catch the Bread Man of the Ginger Variety!!!! (Job - Solo)

Post by Jozuma 15th April 2017, 3:34 am

Jozuma was in the great city of Magnolia enjoting the wonderful sights and markets filled with all sorts of food, doodads, weapons, devices, and trinkets. He was going down table to table enjoying all the city had to offer. “This is soooo cool there so much stuff stuff here, so much food.” “While it’s nice that you are having fun, don’t we have a job to do here?” Calcifer was right, while there was a lot to enjoy and take in, they weren’t there only there for fun they had a job to do. There reports of some unusual Gingerbread man running around the country showing off his speed, his reckless running has scared many citizens and has been the cause of several accidents. The gingerbread man had to be stopped but the guard simply has been unable to catch him due to his incredible swiftness so they enlisted the help of Infinity Hydra and Jozuma was here to put an end to his cross country antics, the gingerbread man was predicted to run through Magnolia next so Jozuma was here to intercept him. “Yeah your right but I haven’t seen anything unusual or gingerbready since we got here so he hasn’t run through yet so until he does why not enjoy ourselves a bit, this place is amazing.” Jozuma’s eyes caught a stand selling giant muffins, his mouth waters as he runs towards it. “Mmm one muffin please!” The baker turns with and gives a warm smile. “Well you look like a new face welcome to Magnolia, here’s your muffin sir I hope you enjoy it.” Jozuma takes the monster muffin from the baker and starts nomming away at it. nom nom nom He gets to about halfway through the muffin before he hears the yells of guards “Hey, get back here!” Jozuma walks towards the yells to investigate. He finds a group of guards running frantically after what appeared to be a running, talking gingerbread man. “Hey, Stop! By the command of the Magnolia guard we order you to stop running!” “Ha ha ha not going to happen fellas. Run run run as fast as you can you can’t catch me I’M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!” Jozuma stood a little puzzled of what he was witnessing but he did not have much time to think about it as the hyperactive gingerbread man was heading straight in his direction. The gingerbread man ran tight at Jozuma but he quickly got out of the way and his pursuit began. “That’s him.” “Yep.” “Blitz Stance!” Using his Blitz Stance to increase his speed, Jozuma chases after the gingerbread man.
    -------------------------
    437 words
    -------------------------
    Jozuma HP 100/100
    MP: 90%
    Paralysis Battery Charge: 0%
    Current Speed Buff: 50%
    Spell Used: Blitz Stance- Duration 3- +25% speed/reflex, phase through physical attacks, 10% D-ranked contact damage

Last edited by Jozuma on 15th April 2017, 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Catch the Bread Man of the Ginger Variety!!!! (Job - Solo) D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:
    Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Catch the Bread Man of the Ginger Variety!!!! (Job - Solo) Empty Re: Catch the Bread Man of the Ginger Variety!!!! (Job - Solo)

Post by Jozuma 15th April 2017, 4:07 am

Catch the Bread Man of the Ginger Variety!!!! (Job - Solo) Shrek_10
    Gingerbread Man
    HP: 20/20

Jozuma dashed after the gingerbread man, eventually catching up to him and asking him to surrender. "Hey, gingerbread man!" "Oh look at that, you are the first person ever to keep up with me." "You are under arrest for reckless running I have to ask to slow down turn yourself in." "NEVER!" The gingerbread man starts to pick up in speed  and gain some distance. "Run run run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!" "Challenge accepted." Jozuma unleashes a burst of electricity as he moves even faster, he takes pride in his own speed and he wasn't about to be outclassed by a talking pastry. "Got you in my sights." Jozuma points his hand at the gingerbread man. "Railgun!" Jozuma fires a metal ball the gingerbread man dead on in the back, shooting through his body, and taking him out as he slid across the ground. Jozuma approaches the dead gingerbread man, the toasty smell reminded him of the giant muffin he didn't get to finish. "Hm." chomp he picks up and eats the gingerbread man. He returns to the guards that were pretty far behind. "Jobs done." Then he goes back to enjoying Magnolia's market before returning home.

[MISSION ACCOMPLISHED]
    ------------------------
    206 words
    ------------------------
    Jozuma HP: 100/100
    MP 80%
    Cuurent Speed Buff: 50%
    Spell Used: Railgun- D-ranked damage
    Blitz Stance- Duration 2

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Catch the Bread Man of the Ginger Variety!!!! (Job - Solo) D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:19 pm