Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wind of Change

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wind of Change Empty Wind of Change

Post by Yvonne 19th February 2015, 9:55 am

Raven paced around the office, her head tilted down and her hands nervously placed on her chest. Marick had disappeared, leaving her with the responsibility of running a guild. What was he thinking? What on earth made him give her of all people that spot? She wondered, growing more and more nervous with each passing minute.

She placed a hand on her forehead and sighed. What was the use of thinking of that now? Everything has already been done. There was no going back now and she was the new Guild Maste of Sabertooth. As the reality dawned on her, she found herself falling back on the chair behind the desk that was now hers inside the office that was also, now hers. She felt like throwing her hands up and being stubborn, telling them she wanted to stay as a normal member. But then the letter Marick left for her made her want to carry on what he placed on her.

Sighing, she walked over to the mirror and gazed at her own reflection. She had been groomed to perfection for the day. Her now violet hair had a brush go through it for a number of times and a kind member of ST was with her, aiding her in putting on the light make up which made her eyes stand out more. Finally, there was the beautiful dress that was placed on her. In colors of black, white and violets, she appreciated the dress that was made just for her. Running one of her hands through her hair one last time, she walked out of the office, gently closing the doors behind her before walking down the hallway to the guild hall.

She found some members scattered all around the place and sighed, feeling the waves of nervousness hit her again. “Good evening, everyone,” Raven started, gaining the attention of everyone gathered around. “After a series of incidents that I’m not very sure of myself, I have been asked to succeed Marick as the new Guild Master of our Sabertooth. I know this is a surprise for many but, I will be gratefully taking up what he offered to me. We will stand by what he taught us. With selflessness, faith and conviction, we will make sure Sabertooth will soar far higher than any other,” her voice would turn firm at the end, making sure everyone knew she meant every word that she uttered. Now, she just wished the whole guild would accept her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wind of Change QoRmBvD
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wind of Change Empty Re: Wind of Change

Post by Iesha 20th February 2015, 4:38 am

Riley sat there, reading the latest edition of sorcerer weekly. She had nothing better to do. She shifted her gaze at Theo, who ran around the Sabertooth guild hall. She smiled the way the young wolf jumped around and fell every time, but that didn't stop him from getting up. Riley was about to go back to reading until she heard someone's voice.  “Good evening, everyone,” . Riley lifted her head up to see Raven. Riley personally didn't know Raven, but she had seen the girl around before.

Raven was beautiful, strong and a dedicated member of the guild. Riley listened carefully as Raven spoke. Her eyes slightly widened when she found out that Marik, Sabertooth's previous guild master had left and handed the guild over to Raven. Riley had never talked to her previous guild master, but she knew he was a great man. His absence brought great sadness, but Riley was happy that the guild is now in capable hands. Riley smiled as she looked at Raven. She accepted Raven as her new guild master and made that pretty obvious as she started applauding after the small speech given by Raven.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 20th February 2015, 6:56 am

Why did Marick pick her as his successor? That was the question that pondered through Fredericks head. Sure Raven was strong enough to lead this guild, and her intellect was as keen as most tacticians, but there was also a darkness inside of her. A checkered past, which Frederick had caught some glimpses so every now and then. And it had threatened the guild more then once, unknowingly to most of the guild members.

'Don't applaud just yet pip-squeak' said Frederick loudly to Riley's clapping. Making his presence known to Raven and the other guild members. 'I mean can we truly trust someone, that has been picked by Lowell without giving us even the slightest of reasons why? Sure she speak nice words, promising that the guild while stand above everyone else. But those are just words, something an idol is perfectly capable of speaking. So the question is, can she truly lead us? Is she strong enough to stand and protect everyone in the guild. From any threat whatsoever, may it be from the outside... or from within us ourselves?'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 20th February 2015, 9:08 am

Raven smiled as she saw Riley among the group, applauding for her. However, her smile turned down when she saw Frederick enter the scene. She knew what he was talking about. She also knew he was very concerned for their guild; much more concerned than he shows. So that question was to be expected in him and for a minute, Raven found herself deep in thought. It is true that there was something inside her that even she feared of. The last time she lost control…She gasped, remembering what happened the last time she lost it. Fred was there, wasn’t he? The image of him punching her flashed her mind before she started smiling again. Maybe she had her answer with her all along.

“You know me well, Fred. You know me more than anyone else in this guild. You have been there with me on some tough moments, acting as a guide. The truth is, I’m powerless by myself. By myself, I will have nothing but this title of a guild master. That’s why, if everyone is willing to stand together with me, I’ll...no, WE will protect each other and our guild. Together, I believe we will win against any odds,” She paused, her eyes lighting up brilliantly with her love for each and everyone in the guild. “To protect my precious you,” she started, referring to the whole guild. “I’ll be selfless,” her voice started ringing across the guildhall and her eyes showed her determination as she continued. “If I fall into the depths of darkness, I have faith in my precious you that will fight to bring me back,” as she said this, her eyes turned to Fred, the person who had once brought her back and the one who had been with her as she fought Ikaros. “And all of this is my conviction! My firm belief!” she declared, ending her speech with just that. The message was for everyone in the guild. She wanted them to be selfless and protect their loved ones while having faith in those loved ones to protect them back as well. And this is what she wanted them to believe firmly on. This is what she wanted Sabertooth to be.

Wind of Change QoRmBvD
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 21st February 2015, 3:54 am

Kiersa watched and listened as Raven appeared, gave her speech and Fred appeared to question her. She listened to the new guild leaders response before taking some steps forward towards the girl. The young nun then bowed her head towards the new Guild Master. "I will do what I can to help you Raven in this endeavour. On this you have my word and vow." she said, smiling at the girl.

Wind of Change Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 21st February 2015, 12:34 pm

Riley was suddenly cut off by a voice she recognized. She turned around to see Lord Fredrick standing there. She had never been unfortunate to meet him before. Her eyes slightly squinted into a glare as she was called a 'pip-squeak'. She dared not challenge him, for she knew that in battle, he would bash the living daylights out of her. Just the thought made her shiver. She kept her big mouth shut as she did not want to utter something that might trigger the man's anger. Riley listened to their talk, although she didn't have the slightest clue as to what was happening. 

After Raven had spoken her thoughts, Riley's eyes softened. In her opinion, Marik couldn't have left the guild in better hands. She watched as Kiersa, one of the people Riley had seen sround, walked into the picture and expressed her thoughts. Without thinking, Riley stood up and declared. "I, too am willing to help Raven. No matter what the cost. As a guild, we should stand up for each other, no matter what happens." She stood confidently as she was ready to do whatever it takes to help her guild.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd February 2015, 8:15 am

'Fine then' grunted Frederick irritable. 'Just don't expect me to be there when it happens'

Frederick knew when he was beat, his words were deflected and Raven opening up to her fellow guild members has won over their hearts. Her sympathy stood firmly triumphant over his own attempt to get a rise out of all of them. Something he did more then often when his anger was triggered. Yet now he no other option then to concede. 

He turned his back towards Raven and the other guild members and decided to walk away from the scene. To others it might have seemed rude, or outright ill-mannered. But to some who had dealings with Frederick before, knew that he just acknowledged Raven as the master of the guild. If he wanted to or not.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:47 am