Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Gone Like The Wind

godslayer
    godslayer

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Samurai Magic
    Second Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer (TO BE PURCHASED)
    Third Magic:

Gone Like The Wind Empty Gone Like The Wind

Post by godslayer 8th March 2013, 8:43 pm

Welp. It's been a good 4 months. Maybe I'll return some day. Maybe I won't. I've seen this site go through some major changes. Some were good. Some were bad. These things just collided. It's just something about this forum that doesn't click to me anymore. Nobody wants to just straight RP it seems. Most people are worried about jobs, which seem impossible now. About a good 75% of people just chat in the chat box. Lazy mofos.
    Here are some goodbyes.

Seijin- Your an awesome editor and scripter. Your randomness in the chat box made me laugh. Stay golden. You have genius ideas, and too bad I couldn't stay for the God of Ishval Plot.

Constantine Rebellion (Omega to the noobs.)- Yo. One of the best RPers I have ever met. One of the best Admins/Moderators I have ever met. Pimps. Too bad our job never got started.

NightDrivenEN7- Might be the most strictest man I have ever talked to xD But, your strictness was good, stopped a lot of members from being OP. Sorry about our job.

Alye- Your pretty :D <3333333333333

Borro- You and Constant were my favorite on this whole site. You always seemed like the Mod that came when needed.

Jasper (Soleice)- Your names cool, so I can only call you Jasper o.o Sorry about our Alliance plans. LOL (Lame Octopus Laughing). Luh you though, no homo.

Tactical Fallacy- SOrry for our job also Tact. LOL (Lame Octopus Laughing) Your faces on the CB were priceless =.= LOL (Lame Octopus Laughing) you might be the best Mod I've known under Omega, grading wise.

Zeno- You were a good Guild Master. Sorry about the Plot and all. You can continue it on, if you find a way, somehow. Like say you hide Enma to keep him safe from the Gang Members. And they assassinate him and you guys attack the guild. Something LOL (Lame Octopus Laughing)

Everyone else, I hate you all. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bye.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gone Like The Wind Y8tpfXT
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic: Imperal Demon
    Third Magic:

Gone Like The Wind Empty Re: Gone Like The Wind

Post by Daemon Spade 8th March 2013, 8:59 pm

:'(

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gone Like The Wind 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Gone Like The Wind Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    JannPass
    JannPass

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Take-Over Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by JannPass 9th March 2013, 1:15 pm

Bye then... hope you get back someday :)
    I haven't talked to you so much, dunno if I have but if I had then it's probably in the chat box. Though hope you take care :)

Gone Like The Wind Ft_crr10

Post by Guest 9th March 2013, 1:22 pm

MY NIGGA!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHAT WHA HUH WHOA WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!! I'll RP WITH YOU MAN, C'MON!!! FOR THBE LOVE OF ALL THAT I CARE ABOUT DON'T YOU DITCH ME!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAGE
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Storm Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Alye 9th March 2013, 4:25 pm

Your pretty too.

Gone Like The Wind VzaWKfF
    Jermin
    Jermin
    Lamia Scale's Corroding Titan

Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : "Levi" the Force

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by Jermin 10th March 2013, 1:54 am

See ya man, hope ya come back someday.

Gone Like The Wind Jerms310

Rex's Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Gone Like The Wind 12
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 10th March 2013, 10:03 am

Damnit Godslayer, why does this happen EVERYTIME. i swear you better come back or i will beat you with a shovel.

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:25 pm