Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Story book summon magic

death119900
    death119900

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : sacrates
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Story book summon magic Empty Story book summon magic

Post by death119900 26th December 2014, 7:03 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Story Book Summon
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: holder
    Description:
       Its a spell that summons things from object and place into my tome.From any store are legends learned. When placed in tome can be summoned instantaneously on command.Were they use the ability and characteristics of the creature that is summoned.
      Demon use his summons to try and control the situation. Wither it be taking damage are defending himself while dealing damage.Depending on the summon Demon positions his self in combat to help in the battle based on his knowledge of martial arts.If placed into a situation where his tome is destroyed, Demon will attempt to distract his enemy and flee to safety.
    Strengths:
    1.can have more than one person out to fight by my side
    2.also can summon from any book that i have ever read.
    3.can communicate to my summons threw my tomb even thow there not out to get there expert opinion on the battle.
    Weaknesses:
    1.useless with out any items to pull from
    2.In order to use a summon it must first be transcribed into his personal tome which takes 1 post to do.
    3.if tome is destroyed then i cant cast my magic for the rest of the thread.
    4.tome can take up to 5 d rank damage its always half of my characters max health.
    Lineage: Lucifer's Aura Description: Lucifer possessed a duke and made him his vessel for a short period of time, but shortly after the fallen angel left his vessel. The duke gained the ability to invoke a demonic aura around himself after being possessed, which caused nearby living things to wilt and decay, their energy slowly drained from them.
    Ability: The user as a descendant of the duke can invoke the same aura around them. Upon doing so, they begin sucking in magical energy from the air and their surroundings, which can later be used to empower another of the user's spells.
    Usage: The amount sucked per post is the equivalent of a D-rank spell and this aura can be kept up for a maximum of 8 posts. Once the effect ends, regardless if it's cancelled by the user or if it's duration has ended, the collected magical energy can be added to a single spell of the caster's choosing, thus increasing it's power by the absorbed amount. If the user gets hit with a spell of rank equal or higher than their own, the aura is interrupted, but the collected energy is not lost. Can be used twice per thread.
    Unique Abilities: i can use my magic to summon and unsummon my book that collects what i have summon once before from another story.

Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

Name: Robin hood
    Type: summoned
    Duration: 3 post
    Cooldown: 4 post
    Description:  
    1.the spell summons a 6ft tall English man with a yew long bow.Who Also wears green suit and green feather hat.hes generally a nice man to talk to that also helps people in trouble.he is also called a manly man for wearing tights. 
    Strengths:
    1.expert marksman  
    2.can shoot 2 arrows
    3.long ranged
    Weaknesses:
    1.limited range 100ft of his vision
    2.bow can be broken 1 d rank before braking
    3.not good in close up combat
    4.can take up to 3 d rank before sent back.
    ability
    2.passive-marksman aim increased aim for every shot that is fired.
    Name: Double shot
    Type: Active
    Duration: 1 post
    Cooldown: 3 post
    Description: Can shoot up to two arrows at once doing 1.5 D rank damage total. reach up to 100ft. if there a strong wind only reach up to 50ft.

Name: Bandit King Jing
    Description:
    1.this spell summons a a popular manga character. hes a bandit that is a teenager that can steal anything even time.He uses a dagger as a weapon as well as his animal companion kur as a gun. he travels on foot every were and is agile enough to steal what he thinks is worth stealing.
    b]Strengths:[/b]
    1.good dodger
    2.able to steal weak items without detection depending on the mage
    3.has a ranged weapon.
    Weaknesses:
    1.physically weak  
    2.small teenager
    3.his easily distracted by beautiful women  
    4.can take up to 3 d rank damage before sent back.
    Abilitys
    1.passive-agility making him hard to hit.
    Name: Pick Pocket
    Description: pick pocket is able to steal a weak item.after he disappears said item returns to the former owner.

Name: juggernaut
    Description:
    1.this spell summons a tall 6ft man with blonde hair and green eyes.who wear full plate armor with a body of muscles.he can beats his victims with his hands.Who walks away from fight with barly even a scratch. he also fun to bring with in a bar fight as well as i kinda man who allways protects his friends.
    2.passive-health booth has a 20% max health of its summon
    3.active-strength is boosted to deal D 1.5 Rank  damage but can be blocked by D-Rank defensive spells.
    Strengths:
    1.overly tough
    2.strong hand to hand combat
    3.use self as human shield always adjacent to the caster
    Weaknesses: weakness
    1.Two big  
    2.cant fit in small places
    3.susceptible to electricity  
    4.can take up to 5 D ranks of damage before returned
    Ability
    1.passive-health boost has a 20% max health of its summon
    Name: Berserk
    Description: Berserk is a strength boost that deals C rank equivalent damage but can be blocked by a D rank defensive spell.

Name: nina
    Description:
    1.this spell summons a hot female  blonde with big boobs black wing and a kick ass attitude welding a wooden staff.she is always a smart alic with a witty come back.if you take her with you to a bar your always guarantee to get in a fight.so make sure to always summon juggernaut out when she is.P.S. juggernaut has the hots for her.    
    Strengths:
    1.shes flying
    2.healer
    3.distracts most males within 100 ft radius.
    Weaknesses:
    1.can be knocked out of the air
    2.physically weak
    3.cant be summoned when fighting a good aligned character
    4.can take up to 3 d rank damage before returned.
    Ability
    1.passive-Healing aura heals things withen 30ft. 2.5% per post, capping out at 5%.
    Name: Elemental Bond
    Duration: 2 post
    Description: place a elemental effect on the summons that are out with her at the time.Each elemental effect last for 2 posts.
    1.Robin Hood-gains poison to his arrows causing .5 D rank damage.
    2.juggernaut- gains flaming fist that cause burn for .5 D rank damage.
    3.Bandit King Jing-gains electric shock causes muscle spasms that prevent an enemy from moving were they want to and drop there weapon in hand.

Last edited by death119900 on 19th January 2015, 1:36 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

:shutupandtakem
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Story book summon magic Empty Re: Story book summon magic

Post by Kihia 28th December 2014, 10:52 am

Hallo Death, all things addressed is in this Color

Round One:

As side from all this make sure all your descriptions are well made, make sure you state base damage which will be mostly D rank per hit from your summons,

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Story book summon magic Kihisi10
    Story book summon magic 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    death119900
    death119900

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by death119900 28th December 2014, 2:10 pm

Bump

death119900
    death119900

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by death119900 19th January 2015, 1:52 am

Bump

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 7th February 2015, 8:00 am

death119900 wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Story Book Summon
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: holder
    Description:
       Its a spell that summons things from object and place into my tome.From any store are legends learned. When placed in tome can be summoned instantaneously on command.Were they use the ability and characteristics of the creature that is summoned.
      Demon use his summons to try and control the situation. Wither it be taking damage are defending himself while dealing damage.Depending on the summon Demon positions his self in combat to help in the battle based on his knowledge of martial arts.If placed into a situation where his tome is destroyed, Demon will attempt to distract his enemy and flee to safety.
    Strengths:
    1.can have more than one person out to fight by my side
    2.also can summon from any book that i have ever read.
    3.can communicate to my summons threw my tomb even thow there not out to get there expert opinion on the battle.
    Weaknesses:
    1.useless with out any items to pull from
    2.In order to use a summon it must first be transcribed into his personal tome which takes 1 post to do.
    3.if tome is destroyed then i cant cast my magic for the rest of the thread.
    4.tome can take up to 5 d rank damage its always half of my characters max health.
    Lineage: Lucifer's Aura Description: Lucifer possessed a duke and made him his vessel for a short period of time, but shortly after the fallen angel left his vessel. The duke gained the ability to invoke a demonic aura around himself after being possessed, which caused nearby living things to wilt and decay, their energy slowly drained from them.
    Ability: The user as a descendant of the duke can invoke the same aura around them. Upon doing so, they begin sucking in magical energy from the air and their surroundings, which can later be used to empower another of the user's spells.
    Usage: The amount sucked per post is the equivalent of a D-rank spell and this aura can be kept up for a maximum of 8 posts. Once the effect ends, regardless if it's cancelled by the user or if it's duration has ended, the collected magical energy can be added to a single spell of the caster's choosing, thus increasing it's power by the absorbed amount. If the user gets hit with a spell of rank equal or higher than their own, the aura is interrupted, but the collected energy is not lost. Can be used twice per thread.
    Unique Abilities: i can use my magic to summon and unsummon my book that collects what i have summon once before from another story.

You can have three unique abilities at D rank

Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

Name: Robin hood
    Description:  
    1.the spell summons a 6ft tall English man with a yew long bow.Who Also wears green suit and green feather hat.hes generally a nice man to talk to that also helps people in trouble.he is also called a manly man for wearing tights. 
    Strengths:
    1.expert marksman  
    2.can shoot 2 arrows 2 arrows total or 2 arrows per post?
    3.long ranged
    Weaknesses:
    1.limited range 100ft of his vision
    2.bow can be broken 1 d rank before braking
    3.not good in close up combat
    4.can take up to 3 d rank before sent back.
    ability
    2.passive-marksman aim increased aim for every shot that is fired.
    Name: Double shot
    Description:  Can shoot up to two arrows at once doing 1.5 D rank damage total. reach up to 100ft. if there a strong wind only reach up to 50ft. No. Sorry max damage is 1D rank

Name: Bandit King Jing
    Description:
    1.this spell summons a a popular manga character. hes a bandit that is a teenager that can steal anything even time.He uses a dagger as a weapon as well as his animal companion kur as a gun. he travels on foot every were and is agile enough to steal what he thinks is worth stealing. So you summon the animal companion as well? Or the gun is animal like? Need more details on this
    b]Strengths:[/b]
    1.good dodger
    2.able to steal weak items without detection depending on the mage I need a detection chance based on rank of user. Perhaps have it so you have to roll a dice(a six sided one) to determine if you successfully steal the item?
    3.has a ranged weapon. Range and speed of this weapon
    Weaknesses:
    1.physically weak  
    2.small teenager
    3.his easily distracted by beautiful women  
    4.can take up to 3 d rank damage before sent back.
    Abilitys
    1.passive-agility making him hard to hit. How big a boost in agility is this
    Name: Pick Pocket
    Description: pick pocket is able to steal a weak item.after he disappears said item returns to the former owner.

Name: juggernaut
    Description:
    1.this spell summons a tall 6ft man with blonde hair and green eyes.who wear full plate armor with a body of muscles.he can beats his victims with his hands.Who walks away from fight with barly even a scratch. he also fun to bring with in a bar fight as well as i kinda man who allways protects his friends.
    2.passive-health booth has a 20% max health of its summon
    3.active-strength is boosted to deal D 1.5 Rank  damage but can be blocked by D-Rank defensive spells.
    Strengths:
    1.overly tough
    2.strong hand to hand combat
    3.use self as human shield always adjacent to the caster
    Weaknesses: weakness
    1.Two big  
    2.cant fit in small places
    3.susceptible to electricity  
    4.can take up to 5 D ranks of damage before returned
    Ability
    1.passive-health boost  has a 20% max health of its summon
    Name: Berserk
    Description:  Berserk is a strength boost that deals C rank equivalent damage but can be blocked by a D rank defensive spell.

Name: nina
    Description:
    1.this spell summons a hot female  blonde with big boobs black wing and a kick ass attitude welding a wooden staff.she is always a smart alic with a witty come back.if you take her with you to a bar your always guarantee to get in a fight.so make sure to always summon juggernaut out when she is.P.S. juggernaut has the hots for her.    
    Strengths:
    1.shes flying
    2.healer
    3.distracts most males within 100 ft radius.
    Weaknesses:
    1.can be knocked out of the air
    2.physically weak
    3.cant be summoned when fighting a good aligned character
    4.can take up to 3 d rank damage before returned.
    Ability
    1.passive-Healing aura heals things withen 30ft. 2.5% per post, capping out at 5%.
    Name: Elemental Bond
    Duration: 2 post
    Description:  place a elemental effect on the summons that are out with her at the time.Each elemental effect last for 2 posts.
    1.Robin Hood-gains poison to his arrows causing .5 D rank damage.
    2.juggernaut- gains flaming fist that cause burn for .5 D rank damage.
    3.Bandit King Jing-gains electric shock causes muscle spasms that prevent an enemy from moving were they want to and drop there weapon in hand.  

Ok i've given some comments on the first two spells and the unique ability in teal.

However, I have some genera l comments.

Firstly, all your summon's abilities require strengths and weaknesses.
    Any effects like bandit king's stealing or electric shock need to take rank into account.

Could you try rewriting the spell descriptions to make them flow a bit better? Its not really that clear.

Story book summon magic Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Story book summon magic Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Story book summon magic Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:50 am