Secondary Magic Name: Egyptian God Celestial Summoning
Evidence of Accomplishment: Will be started after approval.
Description: - This celestial magic allows Aiyana to summon the gods of Ancient Egypt to her aid. Whether it be the god of Earth, Zeb, or the God of all Gods, they will obey her commands without question. Most, if not all, have simple contracts involved.
- Strong Passives for allies on most summons.
- Summons have multiple uses.
- Some summons deal high damage if kept alive long enough.
- Many abilities end as soon as the summons leave.
- Most can only take 2 shots of their rank in damage.
- Not many damaging spells.
- Generally long cooldowns.
- Sandstorm Summoning: Can summon a sandstorm to reduce opponents vision and speed by 10% for 3 turns. 4 turn cooldown after it ends. (Goes up 5% per rank, maxing at 25%)
- Upon taking half their health in damage, summons with this magic release a plague in an aura 5 meters in distance, +5 per rank up to 25 meters, for each turn an opponent is in it.
B-Rank Spell Name: Gate of Isis, Goddess of Healing
Description: Isis is a shorter woman, only at five foot three inches. She has a helmet with a throne on it atop her head, a sun disk behind it. She is a powerful magician, her spells of healing and destruction both having many uses. She can take 2 hits of D rank damage before leaving the human world.
Isis will not work on sundays, and will only shield if one of the people in the party is already injured.
Passive Ability: Healing Aura
Aiyana and all allies gain a passive 5% healing per turn while she is out.
Active Ability: Protect the Children!
Activates a shield on Aiyana and all allies, in eyesight, protecting them from 1 D ranks worth of damage each before it wears out. Can be used once each time she is out.
- Aiyana and Allies gain 5% healing per turn.
- Can grant a shield to all friendlies.
- Long time in the human world before leaving.
- Passive healing ends when she leaves the human world.
- Can only be used once, each time she's summoned.
- Shield ends one turn after she leaves the human world.
- Healing can not go above max healing.
C-Rank Spell Name: Gate of Hathor, Goddess of Love
Description: Hathor's is a five foot, six inch woman with a cow's head, sporting two horns on it. Around her neck she wears a menat. A menat is a heavy beaded necklace with a crescent shape in the front and a tall mushroom shaped piece in the back.
Hathor will not actively fight, but will charm 1 enemy to fight for Aiyana if possible.
Passive Ability: Emotional Support
When summoned, the entire party receives a passive 20% increase to their speed, reflexes and damage.
Active Ability: Lover's Charm
Once per summon, Hathor can charm an opponent of equal or lesser rank. While charmed, the enemy becomes an ally for the duration, attacking and using abilities for benefit of Aiyana. This charm can not be used on bosses, and only lasts as long as Hathor is summoned. Can take 2 C rank worth of damage before she leaves the human world.
- Can charm an enemy.
- Passively gives 20% increase to speed, reflexes and damage.
- Charmed enemy can use abilities.
- When unsummoned, charm ends.
- Buff ends when Hathor leaves.
- Small duration for C rank summon.
- Charmed enemy is uncharmed after two hits of C rank worth of damage. (unless killed/knocked out before then.)
B-Rank Spell Name: Gate of Horus, God of the Sky
Description: Horus is a six foot man with the head of an falcon. A pschent, a kind of red and white crown, adorns his head while he holds a spear in one hand and an ankh in the other; both may be used to attack. While he does not have wings he is still able to move through the air as if it was ground beneath his feet. He is the god of the sky after all.
Passive Ability: Horus grants everyone enhanced vision while he is summoned. This vision is alterable to all granted it, meaning they can go from night vision to heat vision or anything in between as long as he is on the field with them.
A-Rank Spell Name: Gate of Osiris, God of Death
Description: Osiris is six foot, eight inches tall. He wears an Atef crown, two large ostrich feathers curling out from the sides. In one hand he holds a crook, and the other a flail. Osiris, being the God of Death, can take 2 hits of A rank damage before growing weak and needing to leave.
He will only allow Aiyana to summon him if three creatures have been killed.
Passive Ability: Death's Aura
All enemies within a fifty meter radius are sapped of life while Osiris is summoned. They take .25 A rank of damage per turn.
Active Ability: Death's Smite
Osiris points the flail at an enemy, releasing a beam of darkness at them. Can go up to 100 meters, moving a 50 meters a second. It it hits it deals 1 A rank of damage and leaves a DoT of .5 A rank damage on them for 2 more turns. 4 turn cooldown
- Passive .5 A rank DoT to all enemies in range.
- Active deals good damage over time.
- Has high hp.
- Passive leaves when he leaves.
- DoT damage on active leaves when he leaves.
- Can only use active once.
- Long cooldown.
S-Rank Spell Name: Gate of Amun-Ra, God of Gods
Cooldown: Once per topic.
Description: The God of Gods has been summoned! A eight foot giant of a man, he wears two plumes on his head and wields a scepter that is almost as tall as he is! Also holds an ankh in his other hand. He takes a 2 S rank worth of damage to remove from the world. Per contract, Amun-Ra refuses to directly engage in combat; the only damage he'll inflict being his judgement upon leaving battle, forcefully or willingly. He also will only allow Aiyana to summon him once a day, and only if more than one opponent.
Passive: God's Prescence
For the duration of the summon, all allies, and himself, take 25% reduced damage from all attacks.
Active: Great God's Judgement
Amun-Ra casts judgement on all opponents when he enters the battlefield. The damage of judgement is dependant on how long he was on the field before leaving.
(Total damage on leaving per turn)
All S rank.
First turn: 1 damage
Second Turn: 2 damage
Third Turn: 3 damage
Fourth Turn: 4.25 damage
Fifth Turn: 5.5 damage
Sixth Turn: 6.75 damage
Seventh Turn: 8 damage
Eight Turn: 9.5 damage
Ninth Turn: 10.5 damage
Tenth Turn: 12 damage
- Strong damage resistance buff (25%) to himself all allies while active.
- Scaling damage based on how long he is out before he leaves.
- Can actively dodge.
- Doesn't actively attack, only dodge.
- Passive damage reduction ends two turns before he leaves.
- Low damage if taken out early.
- Being tall makes him a large target.
Last edited by Aiyana IcyHot on 8th February 2016, 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total