Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Guest 5th March 2018, 10:18 am

Meister wrote:Guild: What guild is your character in? Fairy Tail
    Position: What position do you want? Fire Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Just came back from a long hiatus with a fresh pair of eyes. Going to be posting every day, minimum of a few times a week.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Tristan is young and is a very passionate young man, although he appears very childish he has a heart of gold and a vicious determination. I think that he as a character fits the position very well due to Fire Dragons slayer being of a magic that requires a certain 'fire' in their soul as well as being in a guild such as Fairy Tail it fits his fiery personality.

Also during my time on site, I have taken the position of several Slayers with my old account Naziel. Unfortunately, he became a character that I lost the spark for so gave the position back and killed him off! But now I have Tristan and a comfortable guild I think I can definitely make some interesting plots with him as a character.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word RP sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.

Post by Guest 5th March 2018, 11:36 am

Meister wrote:Guild: What guild is your character in? Fairy Tail
    Position: What position do you want? Fire Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Just came back from a long hiatus with a fresh pair of eyes. Going to be posting every day, minimum of a few times a week.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Tristan is young and is a very passionate young man, although he appears very childish he has a heart of gold and a vicious determination. I think that he as a character fits the position very well due to Fire Dragons slayer being of a magic that requires a certain 'fire' in their soul as well as being in a guild such as Fairy Tail it fits his fiery personality.

Also during my time on site, I have taken the position of several Slayers with my old account Naziel. Unfortunately, he became a character that I lost the spark for so gave the position back and killed him off! But now I have Tristan and a comfortable guild I think I can definitely make some interesting plots with him as a character.

Approved for Fire Dragon Slayer.
    Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Defender of the Heavenly Gardens
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairytail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Royalty
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Musicalbunny 21st March 2018, 8:38 pm

Guild: Fairytail
    Position: Heavenly God Slayer
    Activity: I haven't been too active on this site because I've been wanting to wait until my exam was finished, but it should be finished soon which means that I should be getting more active soon.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Rina is one of the purest mages you will ever know. She was homeless so she knows passion which is extremely important when dealing with light. Also, the fact she has a good heart is enough for her to have enough room for her heart to be filled with more light in order to have her heart be filled with the thanks of others. This is why she should gain the ability to use light magic. She has been going through hard times with her father dying so she needs the light this magic will give to get herself out of the stump.

(also I will buy a magic change once I get this. Just don't want to get denied and have a magic change that I don't know what to do with.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 21st March 2018, 8:44 pm

Musicalbunny wrote:Guild: Fairytail
    Activity: I haven't been too active on this site because I've been wanting to wait until my exam was finished, but it should be finished soon which means that I should be getting more active soon.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Rina is one of the purest mages you will ever know. She was homeless so she knows passion which is extremely important when dealing with light. Also, the fact she has a good heart is enough for her to have enough room for her heart to be filled with more light in order to have her heart be filled with the thanks of others. This is why she should gain the ability to use light magic. She has been going through hard times with her father dying so she needs the light this magic will give to get herself out of the stump.

(also I will buy a magic change once I get this. Just don't want to get denied and have a magic change that I don't know what to do with.)

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses their magic.
    You also do not need to buy a magic change if you obtain a 1st gen slayer, as an fyi.

Post by Guest 22nd March 2018, 8:23 pm

Musicalbunny wrote:Guild: Fairytail

Approved for Heaven God Slayer.

Post by Guest 25th March 2018, 9:35 pm

Due to inactivity, Water Dragon Slayer and Poison Dragon Slayer are now available.
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 31st March 2018, 4:00 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Activity: Very active, post regularly
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ahote has had an unusual magical and family history. He's only ever been in a few instances where he's used magic, and such times were out of self defense, and has had his biological mother abandon him, along with his two fathers. Despite him being in a dark guild, he's a rather soft, warm soul and is one of the more lighthearted members in the guild with perhaps his honest and gentle personality being his only redeeming qualities. There hasn't been very many opportunities for Ahote to explore a path as a wizard, so I believe an explosive magic such as this would be a defining part of a normally quiet and sheepish character.
    Notes: Eligibility to apply transferred from my main, Ezra Aurence, to this account.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 31st March 2018, 4:11 pm

Ahote wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ahote has had an unusual magical and family history. He's only ever been in a few instances where he's used magic, and such times were out of self defense, and has had his biological mother abandon him, along with his two fathers. Despite him being in a dark guild, he's a rather soft, warm soul and is one of the more lighthearted members in the guild with perhaps his honest and gentle personality being his only redeeming qualities. There hasn't been very many opportunities for Ahote to explore a path as a wizard, so I believe an explosive magic such as this would be a defining part of a normally quiet and sheepish character.
    Notes: Eligibility to apply transferred from my main, Ezra Aurence, to this account.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word RP sample on how your character obtains and uses this magic.

Post by Guest 31st March 2018, 11:01 pm

Ahote wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang

Approved for Thunder Demon Slayer.
    Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 1st April 2018, 3:46 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Activity: On Daily, although sometimes I'm just looking around and not posting
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: In some ways, the tranquil, soothing nature of water does not fit the rambunctious and daring Althea, but there is another side to water other than serene moonlit pools.  It can be a violent wave of destruction too, no wonder it is categorized as one of the strongest natural forces in the world.  Althea tends to use magic on the offensive side, prefering to pummel opponents with a series of explosive attacks than sit on sidelines and support.  It would only be expected that she would be at home with the power of water.  Althea’s generally flexible attitude also fortifies her connection to water.  She rolls with the punches and can recover mentally from virtually anything.  Althea simply shrugs things off if they don’t really matter and is not one to dwell on the little things.  So, I believe that the character of water and Althea line up rather well.

Last edited by RainCalamity on 1st April 2018, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up my rank ;~;)

Post by Guest 1st April 2018, 7:11 pm

RainCalamity wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: In some ways, the tranquil, soothing nature of water does not fit the rambunctious and daring Althea, but there is another side to water other than serene moonlit pools.  It can be a violent wave of destruction too, no wonder it is categorized as one of the strongest natural forces in the world.  Althea tends to use magic on the offensive side, prefering to pummel opponents with a series of explosive attacks than sit on sidelines and support.  It would only be expected that she would be at home with the power of water.  Althea’s generally flexible attitude also fortifies her connection to water.  She rolls with the punches and can recover mentally from virtually anything.  Althea simply shrugs things off if they don’t really matter and is not one to dwell on the little things.  So, I believe that the character of water and Althea line up rather well.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word RP sample on how you obtained and use this magic.

Post by Guest 3rd April 2018, 10:19 pm

Due to not meeting the requirements for activity, Fire Dragon Slayer is now available.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th April 2018, 9:30 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Activity: On Daily. I keep my Job posts first. But also am very very active and open to socials.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: (IC) Haru is a natural, literally with this magic. He has known it his whole life, and is also very talented in it's use. He also uses it to bring peace rather than mindless destruction to accomplish a goal like most types of dragon slayers. Although when fired up, he can get out of control, like a fire. He uses it to have fun, bring hope, and inspire others into action. With such a prideful and serious personality usually, he uses this to keep the rage that comes with the flames of this magic in check. For not only his future but for Fiore's and Earthland's. (OOC) This is probably my favorite Position on the site, and while holding it before my access to the internet was destroyed, "active" would be an understatement. With this position, I will also be able to potentially sell / barter my current Dragon Slayer lacrima--and make one very lucky person, new or veteran a dragon slayer themselves. It also will allow the position to be filled by someone who literally loves the magic and the site; which I think is best for any position ya know? Thanks for your time.

× Bio
    × Magic

Slayer Positions - Page 19 Rose

Post by Guest 4th April 2018, 9:48 am

Haru-senpai wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: On Daily. I keep my Job posts first. But also am very very active and open to socials.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: (IC) Haru is a natural, literally with this magic. He has known it his whole life, and is also very talented in it's use. He also uses it to bring peace rather than mindless destruction to accomplish a goal like most types of dragon slayers. Although when fired up, he can get out of control, like a fire. He uses it to have fun, bring hope, and inspire others into action. With such a prideful and serious personality usually, he uses this to keep the rage that comes with the flames of this magic in check. For not only his future but for Fiore's and Earthland's. (OOC) This is probably my favorite Position on the site, and while holding it before my access to the internet was destroyed, "active" would be an understatement. With this position, I will also be able to potentially sell / barter my current Dragon Slayer lacrima--and make one very lucky person, new or veteran a dragon slayer themselves. It also will allow the position to be filled by someone who literally loves the magic and the site; which I think is best for any position ya know? Thanks for your time.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.

Post by Guest 4th April 2018, 11:09 am

Haru-senpai wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail

Approved for Fire Dragon Slayer.

Post by Guest 4th April 2018, 5:07 pm

RainCalamity wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail

Approved for Water Dragon Slayer.
    Darcour
    Darcour

God VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Player 
    Lineage : Atavism of the Malachai
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 120
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer - Third Gen
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Darcour 5th April 2018, 12:27 am

Guild: Nightmare
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: I have a fairly busy job, and typically work almost six days a week. However, at the very least I should still be able to be on here and post a few times a week.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Though Darc is a demon as well, because of the kind of demon he is, it would actually make perfect sense for him to learn demon slaying magic. Because of how ruthless the demon hierarchy is, they will do whatever it takes to gain status and power, and killing a Mallachai awards a plethora of both. So learning a magic that's particularly strong against unholy, non-human creatures is perfect for him.

Plus, with it being ice, it fits his persona almost perfectly.

Slayer Positions - Page 19 Film-kingslaive-final-fantasy-xv-resmi-tayang-di-indonesia-L3h773KQNE

Post by Guest 5th April 2018, 9:16 am

Darcour wrote:Guild: Nightmare
    Activity: I have a fairly busy job, and typically work almost six days a week. However, at the very least I should still be able to be on here and post a few times a week.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Though Darc is a demon as well, because of the kind of demon he is, it would actually make perfect sense for him to learn demon slaying magic. Because of how ruthless the demon hierarchy is, they will do whatever it takes to gain status and power, and killing a Mallachai awards a plethora of both. So learning a magic that's particularly strong against unholy, non-human creatures is perfect for him.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.

Post by Guest 7th April 2018, 3:08 pm

Darcour wrote:Guild: Nightmare

Approved for ice demon slayer.

Post by Guest 11th April 2018, 11:58 pm

Due to the player getting a character change, Ice Dragon Slayer is now available.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Elyon 15th April 2018, 11:46 am

Guild: Currently guildless
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Doing my best to post daily, currently busy with university, should let up by the end of the week
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The mystery of Eero's memories lies in his too zealous of an approach towards learning the art of Poison Dragon Slayer. He forced himself to break his limits to the point his body started to come apart, poisoning his own mind with only vision of more strength. He now remembers small pieces of his forgotten magic and a name - Eitur. Eero does not know whether it was a someone or something that gave him his power or somebody who saved him from himself, but it is all he has for now and he is determined to find out what had truly happened. However, this time he will make sure to not abuse the power he had regained or his body.

Slayer Positions - Page 19 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans

Post by Guest 15th April 2018, 3:53 pm

Eero wrote:Guild: Currently guildless
    Activity: Doing my best to post daily, currently busy with university, should let up by the end of the week
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The mystery of Eero's memories lies in his too zealous of an approach towards learning the art of Poison Dragon Slayer. He forced himself to break his limits to the point his body started to come apart, poisoning his own mind with only vision of more strength. He now remembers small pieces of his forgotten magic and a name - Eitur. Eero does not know whether it was a someone or something that gave him his power or somebody who saved him from himself, but it is all he has for now and he is determined to find out what had truly happened. However, this time he will make sure to not abuse the power he had regained or his body.

Post by Guest 15th April 2018, 8:22 pm

Due to inactivity, Earth Demon Slayer is now available.

Post by Guest 16th April 2018, 8:39 pm

Eero wrote:Guild: Currently guildless

Approved for poison dragon slayer.
    Morrigan
    Morrigan

Haiku Contest Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1,831

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Book of Legends
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Morrigan 28th April 2018, 9:10 am

Guild: Silver Wolf
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I'm alive and kicking and so far have yet not died.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Cause why didn't I think of it before, using ice differently from what people would usually go for! Haley would be such a good character to bring that idea in cause she is stuck in a cold place, cold towards strangers and colder inside. AND WE LONGER NEED VIP TO HOLD SLAYER POSITIONS SO THE ONES NO ONE USES ARE FREE! I need to chill.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 11:16 am