Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Vagrant
    Vagrant

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Abyssal Firestorm
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Vagrant 27th May 2019, 5:09 pm

Guild: Rakshasa
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: Becoming daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Artemis has been revered as a vessel of the Gods for a very long time since childhood, however her desire for more power wavered over to the darker side of the spectrum with the Gods claiming her not ready, although it was the demon Mammon who answered her call beckoning her with the hellfire that roared her name She yearned for it.

I believe Arty will be a prime Hell Demon Slayer based on her attitude towards life and personal gains, being placed within the primal guild of Rakshasa she has become more in touch with death and the pecking order, having this newfound power would place her above the rest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 29 Vagrant
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 27th May 2019, 5:15 pm

Vagrant wrote:Guild: Rakshasa
    Activity: Becoming daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Artemis has been revered as a vessel of the Gods for a very long time since childhood, however her desire for more power wavered over to the darker side of the spectrum with the Gods claiming her not ready, although it was the demon Mammon who answered her call beckoning her with the hellfire that roared her name She yearned for it.

I believe Arty will be a prime Hell Demon Slayer based on her attitude towards life and personal gains, being placed within the primal guild of Rakshasa she has become more in touch with death and the pecking order, having this newfound power would place her above the rest.

Denied for now. You have lost this position due to inactivity once before, and before you apply again I would like to see some more and sustained activity from you

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dawn
    Dawn

Main Account- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Experience : 0

Post by Dawn 31st May 2019, 2:31 pm

Guild: Going to be Recruited in Rune Knights
    Rank: D-rank. I'm new, but I'm going to be as active as I can!
    Activity: I'm on my computer several hours a day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

I feel as if my character should be the Hell Demon Slayer because it suits her character and history well.

Dawn is a bit of a strange character. She is rude and mean, but still understands being a Magic Knight is better than being a foe. She knows it is the right thing to do. She knows people need help and that makes her suitable to become a Demon Slayer as it's a form of holy magic. Although, she is not the nicest of people she still has a moral compass that is steadying her in the right path to fight for Fiore.

Dawn also comes from a lineage of very powerful mages. Not necessarily the most powerful, but she is strong and smart enough to learn Slayer Magic. She's not dumb, she's studious and analytical. She's free-spirited like most young people. And her Lineage goes in path with a powerful Knight. She's tough and stern. She's strict. Her personality can go with the fact she does shadows. It's an edgy form of magic, and she, herself is edgy but still a lawfully good person which could make her the Hell Demon Slayer.

Slayer Positions - Page 29 Sc7h803
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 1st June 2019, 7:08 am

Dawn wrote:Guild: Going to be Recruited in Rune Knights
    Rank: D-rank. I'm new, but I'm going to be as active as I can!
    Activity: I'm on my computer several hours a day.

I feel as if my character should be the Hell Demon Slayer because it suits her character and history well.

Dawn is a bit of a strange character. She is rude and mean, but still understands being a Magic Knight is better than being a foe. She knows it is the right thing to do. She knows people need help and that makes her suitable to become a Demon Slayer as it's a form of holy magic. Although, she is not the nicest of people she still has a moral compass that is steadying her in the right path to fight for Fiore.

Dawn also comes from a lineage of very powerful mages. Not necessarily the most powerful, but she is strong and smart enough to learn Slayer Magic. She's not dumb, she's studious and analytical. She's free-spirited like most young people. And her Lineage goes in path with a powerful Knight. She's tough and stern. She's strict. Her personality can go with the fact she does shadows. It's an edgy form of magic, and she, herself is edgy but still a lawfully good person which could make her the Hell Demon Slayer.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000-word in-character RP sample in DMs detailing how your character obtained this magic and how they use it

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 1st June 2019, 6:07 pm

Due to inactivity, Fire Dragon Slayer, Heaven God Slayer and Glacier God Slayer are now available again

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 3rd June 2019, 2:00 pm

@Dawn Approved for Hell Demon Slayer

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Dickhead
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7950

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Time Keeper Power
    Second Magic: Twilight Saga
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Ghost 5th June 2019, 9:49 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Heaven God Slayer
    Activity: Despite me losing my last slayer slot I get for months. School has let out for me so I am back now and could keep up with the rp again
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why you ask simply put Ghost is perfect for this role. He already fights mostly demons and evil gods. This slayer power will fit in with his story very well. His end goal is to defeat the evil god-king of paradise. This slayer magic is literally the best thing against that. Just one last time to prove my worth.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 6th June 2019, 12:29 pm

Ghost wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Heaven God Slayer
    Activity: Despite me losing my last slayer slot I get for months. School has let out for me so I am back now and could keep up with the rp again
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why you ask simply put Ghost is perfect for this role. He already fights mostly demons and evil gods. This slayer power will fit in with his story very well. His end goal is to defeat the evil god-king of paradise. This slayer magic is literally the best thing against that. Just one last time to prove my worth.

This is denied. You've already lost this position once before due to continued in-character inactivity. Before you're given another shot at this, I would like to see some more consistent activity from you.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 12th June 2019, 8:01 am

Due to inactivity, the positions of White Dragon Slayer, Flame God Slayer and Venom Demon Slayer are now open again

Shirayuki
    Shirayuki

Alt Account- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Vixen's Vice
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Experience : 2,481,062

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Magic
    Second Magic: Restraint God Slayer
    Third Magic: Lady Krampus

Post by Shirayuki 12th June 2019, 9:27 am

I'm dropping Sarisha's claim for Torrent God Slayer as I'm lacking the inspiration to write her at this point and I'd rather give the position up willingly then be stripped of it. I'd also like to have the chance of applying for a position with Menka in the near future. Thanks. :)

Slayer Positions - Page 29 9djVhJj

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 12th June 2019, 9:30 am

Menka wrote:I'm dropping Sarisha's claim for Torrent God Slayer as I'm lacking the inspiration to write her at this point and I'd rather give the position up willingly then be stripped of it. I'd also like to have the chance of applying for a position with Menka in the near future. Thanks. :)

Updating the list now

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Guild : XXX
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 13th June 2019, 9:30 am

In the interest to get the following position, I would like to remove the Lightning Dragon Slayer position I have and wish to go for Water God SLayer

Position: Torrent God Slayer / Water God Slayer
    Activity: Very
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Before coming here, my main and best character was a Water Dragon Slayer. So far I had honored and worked the most out of lightning and used it to lead a promising Dark Guild.

Water is the most versatile of elements and would of been a first pic. While I know this requires major character changes, its something I very much want. It would fit the theme of my Dark Guild too for a rainforest territory as well. Like before, I will treasure and make sure the most is seen and done with my slayer if given the chance to wield Water.

Past Water Dragon Slayer if you wish to see it.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 13th June 2019, 9:43 am

Zabertooth wrote:In the interest to get the following position, I would like to remove the Lightning Dragon Slayer position I have and wish to go for Water God SLayer

Position: Torrent God Slayer / Water God Slayer
    Activity: Very
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Before coming here, my main and best character was a Water Dragon Slayer. So far I had honored and worked the most out of lightning and used it to lead a promising Dark Guild.

Water is the most versatile of elements and would of been a first pic. While I know this requires major character changes, its something I very much want. It would fit the theme of my Dark Guild too for a rainforest territory as well. Like before, I will treasure and make sure the most is seen and done with my slayer if given the chance to wield Water.

Past Water Dragon Slayer if you wish to see it.

Approved. Updating the list now. Please send me a 1,000-word in-character RP sample in DMs detailing how your character obtained this magic and how they use it

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 14th June 2019, 8:17 am

@Suijin Azurestorm Approved for Torrent God Slayer

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 22nd June 2019, 6:13 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: Will be active multiple times a week.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be the Thunder God Slayer? Jarnbjorn has been given the task and honor of being the next to hold the title of Thor after the god of Thunder himself. So with that being said the element fits his plot perfectly and it’s only natural for the next to be Thor would wield lightning and hold the title of Thunder God Slayer.

Slayer Positions - Page 29 Gvf4gD8
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 23rd June 2019, 2:33 am

Jarnbjorn wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Activity: Will be active multiple times a week.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be the Thunder God Slayer? Jarnbjorn has been given the task and honor of being the next to hold the title of Thor after the god of Thunder himself. So with that being said the element fits his plot perfectly and it’s only natural for the next to be Thor would wield lightning and hold the title of Thunder God Slayer.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000-word in-character RP sample in DMs detailing how your character obtained this magic and how they use it

Orokana Yuhi
    Orokana Yuhi

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Experience : 325

Post by Orokana Yuhi 23rd June 2019, 3:02 pm

Guild: HB
    Position: Haven God Slayer
    Activity: Ive been active everyday doing something if not waiting for things, and plan to not stop for a long time

Orokana, as it might not be obvious, is an undead lich thats only purpose in life is to make people fear and respect the undead as a people. He wishes to show though, ie holy magic users like light magic, that the undead cant be defeated easily and that they are the next step in the world. His whole theme is a mage that uses the power of evil dark magic that is taboo to teach his enemies that just because something is dead doesnt mean it stays down. And normally undead fall prey to holy users of any kind, paladins and clerics and anything of that nature, to lead and protect the undead that he holds so dear he would have seeked out the ultimate counter to light magic, Haven God Slayer magic, to shed a new age of dark light onto this era. Thematically i do believe this would be amazing for him and what he could do with it as a strong combat magic and a good character development tool, i dont wish to make orokana into some evil that makes a lot of things happen, just a protector of people like him that turn undead, and people that practice the dark arts that some would ban. An undead lich that uses necromancy is an amazing pairing with this in my humble opinion.

Slayer Positions - Page 29 OroSig_80
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 25th June 2019, 11:38 am

Orokana Yuhi wrote:Guild: HB
    Position: Haven God Slayer
    Activity: Ive been active everyday doing something if not waiting for things, and plan to not stop for a long time

Orokana, as it might not be obvious, is an undead lich thats only purpose in life is to make people fear and respect the undead as a people. He wishes to show though, ie holy magic users like light magic, that the undead cant be defeated easily and that they are the next step in the world. His whole theme is a mage that uses the power of evil dark magic that is taboo to teach his enemies that just because something is dead doesnt mean it stays down. And normally undead fall prey to holy users of any kind, paladins and clerics and anything of that nature, to lead and protect the undead that he holds so dear he would have seeked out the ultimate counter to light magic, Haven God Slayer magic, to shed a new age of dark light onto this era. Thematically i do believe this would be amazing for him and what he could do with it as a strong combat magic and a good character development tool, i dont wish to make orokana into some evil that makes a lot of things happen, just a protector of people like him that turn undead, and people that practice the dark arts that some would ban. An undead lich that uses necromancy is an amazing pairing with this in my humble opinion.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 27th June 2019, 11:23 am

@Orokana Yuhi Approved for Heaven God Slayer

Murasame Ichinose
    Murasame Ichinose

Player 
    Lineage : None

Post by Murasame Ichinose 27th June 2019, 6:12 pm

Guild: Hidden Blades
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: Scale of 1-10? 9.5
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Murasame (whom is almost done being created) has been raised in the lifestyle of creating not only weapons, but also many other forms of items. With his family coming from many forms of smithing, it makes sense for him to holster the power of the Metallic God Slayer. His primary love in the world is that of creating anything from metal and any other materials that he could possibly get his hands on.
    Jannael
    Jannael

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Of Corruption

Post by Jannael 30th June 2019, 11:59 am

Guild: Fairy tail
    Position: Metallic good slayer
    Activity: Nearly every day
    When Jannael was in captivity, he had a dream where he saw ritual off people who were invoking "something". He immediately woke up, and started same ritual .He was feared, because he thought it might be a demon, who could kill him. When God was invoked, he told Jannael that he has "nothing to fear about". After that he gave Jannael lacrima of his magic. He needed something for sacrifice in exchange. Jannael his eye, because he didn't had anything. After Jannael used his magic to escape from captivity.
    Later he became mage of Fairy tail, and learned how to use his magic. He also learned that he is using God slayer magic, one of the most powerful magics in the world. Ironically, his magic is that of a slayer, but he doesn't want to use it to kill, but to protect others.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 30th June 2019, 12:05 pm

Murasame Ichinose wrote:    Guild: Hidden Blades
       Position: Metallic God Slayer
       Activity: Scale of 1-10? 9.5
       Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Murasame (whom is almost done being created) has been raised in the lifestyle of creating not only weapons, but also many other forms of items. With his family coming from many forms of smithing, it makes sense for him to holster the power of the Metallic God Slayer. His primary love in the world is that of creating anything from metal and any other materials that he could possibly get his hands on.

Jannael wrote:Guild: Fairy tail
    Position: Metallic good slayer
    Activity: Nearly every day
    When Jannael was in captivity, he had a dream where he saw ritual off people who were invoking "something". He immediately woke up, and started same ritual .He was feared, because he thought it might be a demon, who could kill him. When God was invoked, he told Jannael that he has "nothing to fear about". After that he gave Jannael lacrima of his magic. He needed something for sacrifice in exchange. Jannael his eye, because he didn't had anything. After Jannael used his magic to escape from captivity.
    Later he became mage of Fairy tail, and learned how to use his magic. He also learned that he is using God slayer magic, one of the most powerful magics in the world. Ironically, his magic is that of a slayer, but he doesn't want to use it to kill, but to protect others.

Since you two are competing for the same position, I need both of you to send me a 1,000 word in-character RP sample in on-site DMs, detailing how your character obtained and the magic and how they use it, and the one writing the better sample will obtain the position. Good luck to both of you.

Leah Winters
    Leah Winters

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Experience : 2,700

Post by Leah Winters 30th June 2019, 5:22 pm

Guild: Errings Rising
    Activity: I'm on everyday except the weekends
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Leah's RP direction would be to assert as an assassin who would be soon going on a warpath towards avenging the death of her clan as well as her benefactors. Her personality is ideally suitable for the Thunder God Slayer; being as wild and free as lightning, yet extremely dangerous when tempered.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 30th June 2019, 5:27 pm

Leah Winters wrote:Guild: Errings Rising
    Activity: I'm on everyday except the weekends
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Leah's RP direction would be to assert as an assassin who would be soon going on a warpath towards avenging the death of her clan as well as her benefactors. Her personality is ideally suitable for the Thunder God Slayer; being as wild and free as lightning, yet extremely dangerous when tempered.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 1st July 2019, 6:24 am

@Leah Winters Approved for Thunder God Slayer

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:25 pm