Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Guest 29th September 2017, 6:30 pm

Fire Dragon Slayer is now available.
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 30th September 2017, 1:01 pm

Guild
    Position: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Not extremely active post wise but I'll usually get online to check things out
    Why should your character be.....: Going on an extremely long job with much difficulty of defeating an ice wizard with Mura Hana got a speck of a nice feeling that she recognized to be warmth. Having grown attached to that feeling she set out to find Ignius. So pretty much plot reasons to switch things up and give me more muse for my character.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I RUN THIS HERE
    Slayer Positions - Page 17 WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 30th September 2017, 2:28 pm

Hana Akki wrote:Guild
    Activity: Not extremely active post wise but I'll usually get online to check things out
    Why should your character be.....: Going on an extremely long job with much difficulty of defeating an ice wizard with Mura Hana got a speck of a nice feeling that she recognized to be warmth. Having grown attached to that feeling she set out to find Ignius. So pretty much plot reasons to switch things up and give me more muse for my character.

Seems there's enough to give you a shot, send me a sample! 1k words pleeeeease
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 2nd October 2017, 2:40 pm

Izayuki wrote:
    Gisen Ceostra wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Sky Demon Slayer
    Activity: On daily/every other day depending on work schedule. Always on Skype/Discord no matter what
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Gisen's goal in life is to protect and defend what cannot speak for itself. She is the very voice of nature itself and she uses it to her advantage of completing her purpose. Using this slayer magic, they would be able to take the abilities to both defend herself and others, as well as helping them to heal and recover from any unpure influences as a result of exposure to it. She wants to be able to restore earthland to it's former pure form, and will do whatever means she has to in order to do it. This form of magic in itself can equate to the purity in which Gisen herself is as well as identifying her different personality traits among them; Healing - Supportive and caring, Offensive - Bold and outgoing, Defensive - Strong and Defiant. These points used to show what it is she is and represents in comparison to what it is this magic could do for her and for others, she could possibly be able to do for humanity as well.

kittykool69 wrote:
    Guild:
    Golden Phoenix

Position:
    Heaven God Slayer

B

Activity:
    On almost everyday besides maybe Saturday and Sunday. Can be easily contacted through skype, and discord though not as easily.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    Lucius was born into a family of infamous assassins, leadership of the family passed down on his fathers side, along with the powers of a dark god. His mother who married into the family, came from a prestigious family watched over by a heavenly god, also passed down his magic through a flute. When they got engaged, the god of darkness latched himself onto the power of the god which resided in the flute and sapped away it's magic, thus replacing it with his magic. The flute was broken and now the darkness resides in Lucius. It's about time he learns the magic he should've from his mother.

Approved, both of you! ^o^ Send in those 1,000 word roleplay samples on how you obtained and will use the magic~!

I'm going to apply for Fallen God Slayer instead of Heaven God Slayer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Slayer Positions - Page 17 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 3rd October 2017, 11:49 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: On daily normally (although last few days I didn't have proper wifi to be on decently)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why should I get a shot at becoming the Flame Demon Slayer? OoCly I’ve always had a fascination for the fire element for my characters, and Kenna originally was supposed to be created to wield fire magic. I passed up on the first opportunity for a Fire Slayer position in favor for someone else to get it, so now the chance shows itself again, I’m giving it a shot. ICly Kenna has all the right reasons to become a fire dragon slayer; the soul of a reincarnated mortal fire god that resides within her, helped her throughout life and actually is the reason she still lives. The fact she got revived by an unknown force within a volcano without any memory, paradoxically to having been afraid of fire before she died. And it becoming her new goal in life after having lost everything she held dear for a third time; this position would both literally and figuratively become her new beacon of hope, the new flame that will make her blaze once more. All granted to her by the mythical creature she would last expect to encounter, nor gain favor from.

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Slayer Positions - Page 17 GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 3rd October 2017, 2:07 pm

kittykool75 wrote:
    Izayuki wrote:
    Gisen Ceostra wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Sky Demon Slayer
    Activity: On daily/every other day depending on work schedule. Always on Skype/Discord no matter what
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Gisen's goal in life is to protect and defend what cannot speak for itself. She is the very voice of nature itself and she uses it to her advantage of completing her purpose. Using this slayer magic, they would be able to take the abilities to both defend herself and others, as well as helping them to heal and recover from any unpure influences as a result of exposure to it. She wants to be able to restore earthland to it's former pure form, and will do whatever means she has to in order to do it. This form of magic in itself can equate to the purity in which Gisen herself is as well as identifying her different personality traits among them; Healing - Supportive and caring, Offensive - Bold and outgoing, Defensive - Strong and Defiant. These points used to show what it is she is and represents in comparison to what it is this magic could do for her and for others, she could possibly be able to do for humanity as well.

kittykool69 wrote:
    Guild:
    Golden Phoenix

Position:
    Heaven God Slayer

B

Activity:
    On almost everyday besides maybe Saturday and Sunday. Can be easily contacted through skype, and discord though not as easily.

Lucius was born into a family of infamous assassins, leadership of the family passed down on his fathers side, along with the powers of a dark god. His mother who married into the family, came from a prestigious family watched over by a heavenly god, also passed down his magic through a flute. When they got engaged, the god of darkness latched himself onto the power of the god which resided in the flute and sapped away it's magic, thus replacing it with his magic. The flute was broken and now the darkness resides in Lucius. It's about time he learns the magic he should've from his mother.

Approved, both of you! ^o^ Send in those 1,000 word roleplay samples on how you obtained and will use the magic~!

I'm going to apply for Fallen God Slayer instead of Heaven God Slayer.

Seems good! 1k words over to me pleeeease

Aura wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: On daily normally (although last few days I didn't have proper wifi to be on decently)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why should I get a shot at becoming the Flame Demon Slayer? OoCly I’ve always had a fascination for the fire element for my characters, and Kenna originally was supposed to be created to wield fire magic. I passed up on the first opportunity for a Fire Slayer position in favor for someone else to get it, so now the chance shows itself again, I’m giving it a shot. ICly Kenna has all the right reasons to become a fire dragon slayer; the soul of a reincarnated mortal fire god that resides within her, helped her throughout life and actually is the reason she still lives. The fact she got revived by an unknown force within a volcano without any memory, paradoxically to having been afraid of fire before she died. And it becoming her new goal in life after having lost everything she held dear for a third time; this position would both literally and figuratively become her new beacon of hope, the new flame that will make her blaze once more. All granted to her by the mythical creature she would last expect to encounter, nor gain favor from.

Oooo, some competition! 1k word sample por favor~
    Smrt
    Smrt

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Motor City Rush- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 36
    Experience : 2212

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anti-Space magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Smrt 3rd October 2017, 4:21 pm

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: I am here every day and can be found on Skype.
    OOC: It seems like a good fit with what I have in mind for Smrt at this point. Poison magic is the magic I would have given him at one point as secondary for sure, and some parts of it were in consideration when I made him, some months ago.
    IC: Smrt always wants to find a way to be stronger, whatever price it could have. "Selling" his soul to a demon is almost like he is getting things for free.

Slayer Positions - Page 17 Smrt_sign

OLD:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 3rd October 2017, 4:56 pm

Smrt wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: I am here every day and can be found on Skype.
    OOC: It seems like a good fit with what I have in mind for Smrt at this point. Poison magic is the magic I would have given him at one point as secondary for sure, and some parts of it were in consideration when I made him, some months ago.
    IC: Smrt always wants to find a way to be stronger, whatever price it could have. "Selling" his soul to a demon is almost like he is getting things for free.

While you have been active on site, I ask you be a bit more active with your RP posts and then try again!
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 4th October 2017, 7:53 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: Low (though have been granted the opportunity to work through it)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: In simple words, the element matches the character. Ibara's fiery nature compliments the element perfectly and, in essence, having a magic that can so accurately depict your character should alone be a perfect reason.

However, a more in-depth reason includes the atmosphere Ibara inhabited before setting upon his journey. A desolate wasteland, ravaged by heat and ironically near a volcano housing a fire dragon (to be named teehee). With the need to develop his strength and the fact that he yearned for freedom, his journeys took him to the volcano. With the aid of the dragon residing with the volcano, Ibarra freed himself from the shackles of his habitat, literally melting the chains of his former life.

Think that sums it up well enough :)!!

•  DIRECTORY

Slayer Positions - Page 17 CNMQ731
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 12th October 2017, 5:52 am

All FDS samples have been reviewed, thank you all for the flavorous texts for me to enjoy. After careful and difficult consideration, Aura successfully obtains the Fire Dragon Slayer Position

Post by Guest 18th October 2017, 10:13 am

Earth Dragon Slayer is now available.
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 1850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holder Magic: Magitech
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 24th October 2017, 5:33 pm

For my alt account Lazaris

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position: Metallic Demon Slayer
    Activity: I tend to post every 1-2 days between all of my accounts
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Though he was too young to remember it, Lazaris was born in a lab in a pocket dimension belonging to a genius metal demon. This demon did all kinds of experiments, one of which was creating and breeding different beings for different purposes. Lazaris was one of those being, made for battle and durability but given the intellect of a human and magic potential. He along with other intelligent and magical subjects like him were used in various experiments by the metal demon, one of which was the properties and abilities (also with possible counter measures) of demon slayer magic. So the cruel demon taught several of his creations the magic. This, of course, didn’t work out well for the proud demon and revolt happened. The demon was killed along with many of his specimens and the dimension destroyed. A young Lazaris and an elder experiment escaped just in time to a remote jungle, with no other survivors known. The elderly experiment raised the lizard child and continued to teach him their shared demon slayer magic as he grew, along with how to survive in the jungle. Unfortunately the specimen didn’t know how to survive outside of its home dimension all that well and wasn’t as durable as Lazaris. This meant he died when the lizard was still young, though it successfully passed on its magic and knowledge to Laz.

While Lazaris doesn’t know his magic is demon slayer yet per see, he does know that it is metal magic that works well against the evil beings of this world. Though scary in appearance Lazaris is big in heart and uses this magic to defend the innocent and protect those he loves.

Slayer Positions - Page 17 GOuA0G4

Slayer Positions - Page 17 AARluFl

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 25th October 2017, 8:26 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Venom Godslayer
    Activity: Im on everyday and almost always have a post going.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Sol has always had an affinity for Poison ever since his encounter with Ballom the Poison dragon, but as he made his way thru the ranks of his guild Basilisk Fang Sol gained the desire for more and more power wanting to be at the very top, thru his abuse of his dragonslayer magic he eventually shifted into a full dragon and reveled in his power but he still found he wanted more, Sol is power hungry and cunning and is more then willing to poison anyone in his way and give even a whole town a toxic death if it means his power grows.

ill be dropping Poison DS for this

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Post by Guest 26th October 2017, 6:11 pm

Grema Fen wrote:For my alt account Lazaris

Position: Metallic Demon  Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Though he was too young to remember it, Lazaris was born in a lab in a pocket dimension belonging to a genius metal demon. This demon did all kinds of experiments, one of which was creating and breeding different beings for different purposes. Lazaris was one of those being, made for battle and durability but given the intellect of a human and magic potential. He along with other intelligent and magical subjects like him were used in various experiments by the metal demon, one of which was the properties and abilities (also with possible counter measures) of demon slayer magic. So the cruel demon taught several of his creations the magic. This, of course, didn’t work out well for the proud demon and  revolt happened. The demon was killed along with many of his specimens and the dimension destroyed. A young Lazaris and an elder experiment escaped just in time to a remote jungle, with no other survivors known. The elderly experiment raised the lizard child and continued to teach him their shared demon slayer magic as he grew, along with how to survive in the jungle. Unfortunately the specimen didn’t know how to survive outside of its home dimension all that well and wasn’t as durable as Lazaris. This meant he died when the lizard was still young, though it successfully passed on its magic and knowledge to Laz.

While Lazaris doesn’t know his magic is demon slayer yet per see, he does know that it is metal magic that works well against the evil beings of this world. Though scary in appearance Lazaris is big in heart and uses this magic to defend the innocent and protect those he loves.

Sol wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Venom Godslayer
    Activity: Im on everyday and almost always have a post going.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Sol has always had an affinity for Poison ever since his encounter with Ballom the Poison dragon, but as he made his way thru the ranks of his guild Basilisk Fang Sol gained the desire for more and more power wanting to be at the very top, thru his abuse of his dragonslayer magic he eventually shifted into a full dragon and reveled in his power but he still found he wanted more, Sol is power hungry and cunning and is more then willing to poison anyone in his way and give even a whole town a toxic death if it means his power grows.

ill be dropping Poison DS for this

Both approved. Please send me a 1,000 word RP sample on how your characters obtained and use the magic.

Poison dragon slayer is now available.

Post by Guest 26th October 2017, 10:14 pm

Sol is now Venom God Slayer. Congratz~
    Munta
    Munta

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : Savage Skull

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Source of the Living, Nothingness
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Munta 28th October 2017, 5:15 pm

Guild: Guildless.
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer.
    Activity: On every day, try to post any everyday. There are times where work gets in the way but I still try to post at lest once in each thread very two to three days at max.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ech Vanlithe is an emotionless elf assassin that deems everything in her path to be slaughtered. She doesn't care wither it be a human, beast, dragon, god, or demon that must be rid of to continue on her way. Those it would be hard to slay a being of great magical power that won't stop her from trying to do so, even if it means to wait a little while to find the fastest way to kill them. Those most odd and interesting part about Ech is that she suffers from 'multiple personality disorder', which not only makes her unique but gives her more then one way to fight and use her magic against those she wishes to do so. The other personality could change parts of magic that make it so that the poison acts in different ways like; One could spread fast and damage cells quickly, causing death short after being exposed to it. Another one could use the poison to temporarily blind or bind without killing the person, by melting away there eyeballs/limbs then having them form/grow by the poison still being there. Yet another one could use the poison to slow take affect on someone, but the poison being changed biology to have it heal damage cell in stand of the destruction of them. These are just a few ways that poison could be unique as Ech her self is. Others normally just think poison is there to harm us but this simply isn't true for all of them because yes many do kill but for all we know some of them could turn us all in to super powered beings. Always depends on the one making, forming, or using it in some way that can show us all the new an wonderful and/or extremely more horrifying deadly poison.

As for why the choice of the element of poison? That is quiet simple, assassin all over (from irl, anime, fantasy, games, etc) use this as their key thing to fight with. As elfs are also knew for making poison to used in fighting, hunting, and/or on traps to protect them selves an their home.

Post by Guest 28th October 2017, 5:34 pm

Munta wrote:Guild: Guildless.
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer.
    Activity: On every day, try to post any everyday. There are times where work gets in the way but I still try to post at lest once in each thread very two to three days at max.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ech Vanlithe is an emotionless elf assassin that deems everything in her path to be slaughtered. She doesn't care wither it be a human, beast, dragon, god, or demon that must be rid of to continue on her way. Those it would be hard to slay a being of great magical power that won't stop her from trying to do so, even if it means to wait a little while to find the fastest way to kill them. Those most odd and interesting part about Ech is that she suffers from 'multiple personality disorder', which not only makes her unique but gives her more then one way to fight and use her magic against those she wishes to do so. The other personality could change parts of magic that make it so that the poison acts in different ways like; One could spread fast and damage cells quickly, causing death short after being exposed to it. Another one could use the poison to temporarily blind or bind without killing the person, by melting away there eyeballs/limbs then having them form/grow by the poison still being there. Yet another one could use the poison to slow take affect on someone, but the poison being changed biology to have it heal damage cell in stand of the destruction of them. These are just a few ways that poison could be unique as Ech her self is. Others normally just think poison is there to harm us but this simply isn't true for all of them because yes many do kill but for all we know some of them could turn us all in to super powered beings. Always depends on the one making, forming, or using it in some way that can show us all the new an wonderful and/or extremely more horrifying deadly poison.

As for why the choice of the element of poison? That is quiet simple, assassin all over (from irl, anime, fantasy, games, etc) use this as their key thing to fight with. As elfs are also knew for making poison to used in fighting, hunting, and/or on traps to protect them selves an their home.

Approved. Please send in a 1,000 word RP sample on how your character obtained and used their magic.

Post by Guest 28th October 2017, 10:34 pm

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Though he was too young to remember it, Lazaris was born in a lab in a pocket dimension belonging to a genius metal demon. This demon did all kinds of experiments, one of which was creating and breeding different beings for different purposes. Lazaris was one of those being, made for battle and durability but given the intellect of a human and magic potential. He along with other intelligent and magical subjects like him were used in various experiments by the metal demon, one of which was the properties and abilities (also with possible counter measures) of demon slayer magic. So the cruel demon taught several of his creations the magic. This, of course, didn’t work out well for the proud demon and  revolt happened. The demon was killed along with many of his specimens and the dimension destroyed. A young Lazaris and an elder experiment escaped just in time to a remote jungle, with no other survivors known. The elderly experiment raised the lizard child and continued to teach him their shared demon slayer magic as he grew, along with how to survive in the jungle. Unfortunately the specimen didn’t know how to survive outside of its home dimension all that well and wasn’t as durable as Lazaris. This meant he died when the lizard was still young, though it successfully passed on its magic and knowledge to Laz.

I'm afraid i'm going to have to deny this. Your sample came off more as an explanation, and not actual RP. The sample requires you to RP your character obtaining and using the magic.
    Feel free to try for this position again in a week, or any other position whenever you please.
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Experience : 1850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holder Magic: Magitech
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 5th November 2017, 3:51 pm

Trying again for Metallic Demon Slayer!

Slayer Positions - Page 17 GOuA0G4

Slayer Positions - Page 17 AARluFl

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 5th November 2017, 4:04 pm

Grema Fen wrote:Trying again for Metallic Demon Slayer!

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word Rp sample on how your character obtained and uses their magic.

Post by Guest 9th November 2017, 8:00 pm

kittykool75 has now earned the spot of Fallen God Slayer.
    Good sample~

Post by Guest 18th November 2017, 11:24 am

Water dragon slayer is now available.
    Ravus
    Ravus

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Mentor : Monev

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slaying Magic
    Second Skill: Nani?
    Third Skill:

Post by Ravus 13th December 2017, 9:31 am

Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I am the alt of Mythica, so I check the site every day and post in my active threads as soon as I can.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ravus is a young man just starting to learn about his magical cal potential. He is very kind, but sort of naive in which I think could work well if his history revolved around being raised and taught by a dragon. Not only that, but he has the will and personality that I think could be a lot of fun to play with when combined with DS magic. He’s also very well educated, knowing the properties of different chemical compositions could help back up his claim.

Post by Guest 13th December 2017, 10:13 am

Ravus wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I am the alt of Mythica, so I check the site every day and post in my active threads as soon as I can.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ravus is a young man just starting to learn about his magical cal potential. He is very kind, but sort of naive in which I think could work well if his history revolved around being raised and taught by a dragon. Not only that, but he has the will and personality that I think could be a lot of fun to play with when combined with DS magic. He’s also very well educated, knowing the properties of different chemical compositions could help back up his claim.

Approved. Please send in a 1,000 word RP sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.

Post by Guest 16th December 2017, 9:54 am

Ravus has earned Poison Dragon Slayer.
    Really nice sample~

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:49 pm