Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by cimbaman 20th August 2017, 9:57 am

I am dropping Fallen God Slayer.
    I did almost nothing good since I got it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

BEFORE:

Post by Guest 20th August 2017, 3:34 pm

cimbaman wrote:I am dropping Fallen God Slayer.
    I did almost nothing good since I got it.

Fallen God Slayer is now available.

Post by Guest 22nd August 2017, 7:46 pm

Lady Red wrote:Golden Phoenix: What guild is your character in?
    Earth Dragon Slayer: What position do you want?
    D: Character rank?
    I want to be very active:

How active are you?

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    She is such a nature focused person and prefers to spend as much time outside as possible.  Since she grew up without knowing magic and technology, she has a connection to the earth and  does love roses as her favorite flower and plant.  To add her personality is raw and almost like a wild animal at times which can make sense with a slayer senses and give a particular reason for her enhanced smell or sight.  As a whole, the element fits her well and even furthermore, being a dragon slayer would fit her already existing magic too.  Her lineage involves a dragon already and can explain part why she has a connection to them and was able to find a mentor or convince him to teach her.  I also love really slayers personally, regardless of how popular they are but not I will love the opportunity to be one on this site.  I understand that I am new and you have no way of knowing whether my activity will be good, but I am very interested in this possible opportunity nonetheless >w< They are just so overrated and I have always loved the magic!

Why should you character have this position?

Approved for Earth Dragon Slayer~! ^o^
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Guild : Guildless

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuesday 22nd August 2017, 10:31 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Almost all day every day! *Everyday Bro begins playing in the background*
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Dradali was raised by the Ice Dragon, Akull. She injected herself with the knowledge that her master (and father) had given her, and now has the power to use it at her will. Though she has this power, she wants to further grow in her knowledge of Ice Dragon Slayer magic. OOC, I would like this spot because I believe that Dradali would make a great 3rd generation Dragon Slayer. She was raised by a dragon, and is a very fierce and strong character. I believe that she would wear this badge with honor and grace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 16 UBtJMoH

Post by Guest 23rd August 2017, 1:34 pm

Dradali Glacies wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Almost all day every day! *Everyday Bro begins playing in the background*
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Dradali was raised by the Ice Dragon, Akull. She injected herself with the knowledge that her master (and father) had given her, and now has the power to use it at her will. Though she has this power, she wants to further grow in her knowledge of Ice Dragon Slayer magic. OOC, I would like this spot because I believe that Dradali would make a great 3rd generation Dragon Slayer. She was raised by a dragon, and is a very fierce and strong character. I believe that she would wear this badge with honor and grace.

Approved! Please PM me your 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will use the magic. ^o^
    Also note that the 1st Gen Slayer position must be your primary, and the lacrima your secondary, in order to be 3rd Gen.
    Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shazam! 23rd August 2017, 7:28 pm

Guild: Black Sails
    Position: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Everyday tbh
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Remus upon losing his connection with the Ice was on a path of rage and hatred, this built up within him for time until he met his mentor. He told Remus that in order for his life to be filled with happiness and tranquility he himself needed to be calmer and release his rage in bursts when needed, he needed to rid himself of his pointless rage. The two trained and in that time his mentor spoke of a dragon who reveled in a clear calm state of mind but having the unbreakable will of steel. [IC]

I did lose the muse for Remus at one point causing me to throw him away but soon enough I put my full attention back into him with hopes of delving into his lore and creating something great from this character, the Iron DS would be a good start with an upcoming event to further initiate his changes within Black Sails.

Slayer Positions - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW
    Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 27th August 2017, 12:49 pm

Guild: None
    Position: Ice dragon slayer
    Activity: At least one day a week of binge posting or 2-4 days a week of normal activity
    Why Should You get the position: One reason I guess is that I've proven able to hold an at least moderately active slayer in the past and been able to mostly accurately predict my inactive periods. however in terms of my motivation I actually only have one motive for applying. I found a new obsession that happens to be a dragon and made it into a character, than goofily chatted with people like 'what if a dragon was a dragon slayer." And came up with a story for such a creature! I want the position ooc because the character being slayer ic will make an interesting story. I won't struggle for reasons ooc or ic because literally I'm applying because I managed to come up with how a dragon could be a DRAGON SLAYER without it taking over the characters story/personality. I have a really nice IC story which will be in the sample if I'm given the chance to apply. However to sum up the ic backstory for why this makes sense. Dragon slayers exist to kill dragons, their magic is taught to fight dragons effectively. If a dragon has this same magic in dragon society? They become a murderer in the eyes of other dragons! While all dragons can obtain magic and teach it causing dragon slayer magic in their pupil if they are humanoid, this magic mutation doesn't normally happen in a dragons magic itself since it causes strong additional damage against their own kind, thus dragons who possess it are cursed

Post by Guest 27th August 2017, 5:35 pm

Shazam! wrote:Guild: Black Sails
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Remus upon losing his connection with the Ice was on a path of rage and hatred, this built up within him for time until he met his mentor. He told Remus that in order for his life to be filled with happiness and tranquility he himself needed to be calmer and release his rage in bursts when needed, he needed to rid himself of his pointless rage. The two trained and in that time his mentor spoke of a dragon who reveled in a clear calm state of mind but having the unbreakable will of steel. [IC]

I did lose the muse for Remus at one point causing me to throw him away but soon enough I put my full attention back into him with hopes of delving into his lore and creating something great from this character, the Iron DS would be a good start with an upcoming event to further initiate his changes within Black Sails.

Frey Rune wrote:Guild: None
    Activity: At least one day a week of binge posting or 2-4 days a week of normal activity
    Why Should You get the position: One reason I guess is that I've proven able to hold an at least moderately active slayer in the past and been able to mostly accurately predict my inactive periods. however in terms of my motivation I actually only have one motive for applying. I found a new obsession that happens to be a dragon and made it into a character, than goofily chatted with people like 'what if a dragon was a dragon slayer." And came up with a story for such a creature! I want the position ooc because the character being slayer ic will make an interesting story. I won't struggle for reasons ooc or ic because literally I'm applying because I managed to come up with how a dragon could be a DRAGON SLAYER without it taking over the characters story/personality. I have a really nice IC story which will be in the sample if I'm given the chance to apply. However to sum up the ic backstory for why this makes sense. Dragon slayers exist to kill dragons, their magic is taught to fight dragons effectively. If a dragon has this same magic in dragon society? They become a murderer in the eyes of other dragons! While all dragons can obtain magic and teach it causing dragon slayer magic in their pupil if they are humanoid, this magic mutation doesn't normally happen in a dragons magic itself since it causes strong additional damage against their own kind, thus dragons who possess it are cursed

Both approved! Please send me a 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will use the magic. ^o^
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 30th August 2017, 8:42 am

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Sky Demon Slayer
    Activity: On daily/every other day depending on work schedule. Always on Skype/Discord no matter what
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Gisen's goal in life is to protect and defend what cannot speak for itself. She is the very voice of nature itself and she uses it to her advantage of completing her purpose. Using this slayer magic, they would be able to take the abilities to both defend herself and others, as well as helping them to heal and recover from any unpure influences as a result of exposure to it. She wants to be able to restore earthland to it's former pure form, and will do whatever means she has to in order to do it. This form of magic in itself can equate to the purity in which Gisen herself is as well as identifying her different personality traits among them; Healing - Supportive and caring, Offensive - Bold and outgoing, Defensive - Strong and Defiant. These points used to show what it is she is and represents in comparison to what it is this magic could do for her and for others, she could possibly be able to do for humanity as well.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 30th August 2017, 2:47 pm

Guild:
    Golden Phoenix

Position:
    Heaven God Slayer

B

Activity:
    On almost everyday besides maybe Saturday and Sunday. Can be easily contacted through skype, and discord though not as easily.

Lucius was born into a family of infamous assassins, leadership of the family passed down on his fathers side, along with the powers of a dark god. His mother who married into the family, came from a prestigious family watched over by a heavenly god, also passed down his magic through a flute. When they got engaged, the god of darkness latched himself onto the power of the god which resided in the flute and sapped away it's magic, thus replacing it with his magic. The flute was broken and now the darkness resides in Lucius. It's about time he learns the magic he should've from his mother.

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Slayer Positions - Page 16 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Post by Guest 30th August 2017, 3:52 pm

Gisen Ceostra wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Sky Demon Slayer
    Activity: On daily/every other day depending on work schedule. Always on Skype/Discord no matter what
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Gisen's goal in life is to protect and defend what cannot speak for itself. She is the very voice of nature itself and she uses it to her advantage of completing her purpose. Using this slayer magic, they would be able to take the abilities to both defend herself and others, as well as helping them to heal and recover from any unpure influences as a result of exposure to it. She wants to be able to restore earthland to it's former pure form, and will do whatever means she has to in order to do it. This form of magic in itself can equate to the purity in which Gisen herself is as well as identifying her different personality traits among them; Healing - Supportive and caring, Offensive - Bold and outgoing, Defensive - Strong and Defiant. These points used to show what it is she is and represents in comparison to what it is this magic could do for her and for others, she could possibly be able to do for humanity as well.

kittykool69 wrote:
    Guild:
    Golden Phoenix

Position:
    Heaven God Slayer

B

Activity:
    On almost everyday besides maybe Saturday and Sunday. Can be easily contacted through skype, and discord though not as easily.

Lucius was born into a family of infamous assassins, leadership of the family passed down on his fathers side, along with the powers of a dark god. His mother who married into the family, came from a prestigious family watched over by a heavenly god, also passed down his magic through a flute. When they got engaged, the god of darkness latched himself onto the power of the god which resided in the flute and sapped away it's magic, thus replacing it with his magic. The flute was broken and now the darkness resides in Lucius. It's about time he learns the magic he should've from his mother.

Approved, both of you! ^o^ Send in those 1,000 word roleplay samples on how you obtained and will use the magic~!
    Casus Belli
    Casus Belli

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Casus Belli 31st August 2017, 10:30 am

b]Guild:[/b] Guildless
    Activity: Fairly active, and once my character is off the ground more so.

Casus was born into a society that despised him because of the slight flaw of one of his eyes being off center. Now that might seem extreme but their society upheld values of perfect genes and all that, and as such he was cast out. Vowing to take revenge on those that held such wicked natures and wishing to stop their vile deeds Casus had gained a strong resolve to find the strength to do so. His answer: Finding and learning from one of the strongest beings this world held.

Casus is a man who lived a life of blood and steel, and both should and deserves the position because I believe him to be the gritty kind of character that would suit it, and with a resolve and goal that made it necessary.

Post by Guest 31st August 2017, 10:33 am

Casus Belli wrote:Guild: Guildless

Casus was born into a society that despised him because of the slight flaw of one of his eyes being off center. Now that might seem extreme but their society upheld values of perfect genes and all that, and as such he was cast out. Vowing to take revenge on those that held such wicked natures and wishing to stop their vile deeds Casus had gained a strong resolve to find the strength to do so. His answer: Finding and learning from one of the strongest beings this world held.

Casus is a man who lived a life of blood and steel, and both should and deserves the position because I believe him to be the gritty kind of character that would suit it, and with a resolve and goal that made it necessary.

Approved! Please PM me your 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will use the magic. ^o^

Post by Guest 31st August 2017, 10:54 am

Itova Malsvire wrote:Guild: None

Approved for Ice Dragon Slayer! ^o^

Still reviewing Iron Dragon Slayer samples. <33

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 12:50 pm

Silvanus Argyris wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Activity: At lest once a day (tho I have been busy with my out of town aunt visiting and being sick), will become much more active soon (visiting aunt is almost over and the meds are helping cure the sickness).
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Silvanus whole character idea was based around him being a metal based mage so the theme would fit him well. Those he is that of a very normal child at a glance, he is far from it because with the time an training we can become a skilled combat technician and has a large room to grow with his mage so that he can become a strong ranking wizard one day. As for plot wise he grew up for most of his little bit of life with his family but after his brother was taken by someone or something, he only thought was to find him one day and return to his happy family life. But as any child he can never tell what is to happen along the way and to what will happen to himself as well. To find his brother he had to leave those that he called his mother and father be hide. Those it wasn't because he wanted them to be safe but because they were extremely abusive when ever Silvanus's older brother wasn't there. So between the time of him leaving home and joining the guild of Basilisk Fang could be where/when he meet this dragon. While the dragon did see that he was only that of a lost an abused child there was something about him that just laid beneath his skin that called to it.

I know you reapplied for Metallic God Slayer, but I am afraid the quality in your roleplay sample is not up to par with what we expect from slayers. We expect the roleplay quality to be of Quality Badge #3 or higher. Feel free to apply for slayer again in a month, after you have gotten some more roleplay practice under your belt. ^^

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 1:27 pm

Casus Belli wrote:b]Guild:[/b] Guildless

Casus is approved for Iron Dragon Slayer. Well done! ^^

Beautiful samples, both of you! It was a difficult decision. However, in the end I must only choose one.
    Shazam, feel free to apply for another slayer position. (:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st September 2017, 2:39 pm

Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Position: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Activity: On site 4-6 hours a day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Former Sky god slayer, Shima will take that former magic, completely obliterate any trace of magic Elyx had in him before he met her, and give him an enhancement to the form of slayer magic he had previously. If a lockdown sky god slayer was not enough enough as it was, this enhancement will provide perhaps one of the most evasive beings in existence in combat. But that evasion however will be a weapon far more deadly than Elyx has done before. So... Gimme the position, fgt.

Last edited by King Elyx on 1st September 2017, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 3:11 pm

King Elyx wrote:Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Former Sky god slayer, Shima will take that former magic, completely obliterate any trace of magic Elyx had in him before he met her, and give him an enhancement to the form of slayer magic he had previously. If a lockdown sky god slayer was not enough enough as it was, this enhancement will provide perhaps one of the most evasive beings in existence in combat. But that evasion however will be a weapon far more deadly than Elyx has done before. So... Gimme the position, fgt.

Kys, fgt.
    And send me a 1,000 word RP sample on how you obtained and will use the magic. Send the sample to Ami too or I'll kick your arse. x3

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 5:05 pm

King Elyx wrote:Guild: Golden Phoenix

Denied u fgt. Kys.

After discussion with Ami, approved for Thunder Demon Slayer~
    Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shazam! 4th September 2017, 3:10 pm

Guild: Black Sails
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Every day ^
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Going from Ice to Water is like any scientific reaction, due to the raging that was with him as he was the Ice Dragon Slayer his anger (heat) lost his connection to the ice. In order to become as strong as he was before he knows taking the path of tranquility as the Water Dragon Slayer is nigh.

Slayer Positions - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW

Post by Guest 4th September 2017, 4:46 pm

Activity: Every day ^
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Going from Ice to Water is like any scientific reaction, due to the raging that was with him as he was the Ice Dragon Slayer his anger (heat) lost his connection to the ice. In order to become as strong as he was before he knows taking the path of tranquility as the Water Dragon Slayer is nigh.

Not too impressive an app, but approved. ^^ I know you've been aiming for dragon slayer a while now.
    You know the drill-- 1,000 words on how you obtained and will use the magic. Make it your best one yet! ^o^
    Justice
    Justice

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: ???/Wine Making Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Justice 4th September 2017, 4:50 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Activity: Im active on all of my roles x) This includes Salrynn, Cascade and Tiramisu
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: For plot reasons, Aino loves to explore and travel. Water represents her shy, but flowing personality, but it also represents her defiance and the fact that it's sort of the reason why she is the way she is.

Aino Koizumi
    Character

Post by Guest 4th September 2017, 5:27 pm

Justice wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Activity: Im active on all of my roles x) This includes Salrynn, Cascade and Tiramisu
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: For plot reasons, Aino loves to explore and travel. Water represents her shy, but flowing personality, but it also represents her defiance and the fact that it's sort of the reason why she is the way she is.

Sal bby
    Not an impressive app gurl :T
    But send in that 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will use the magic. ^.^ You know the drill~

Post by Guest 19th September 2017, 7:10 pm

Justice wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale

Approved for Water Dragon Slayer! ^o^

Post by Guest 19th September 2017, 7:26 pm

Ice Demon Slayer and Metallic Demon Slayer are now open!

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:48 pm