Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Samantha's Intro to Lamia Scale

Awesome
    Awesome

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Samantha's Intro to Lamia Scale Empty Samantha's Intro to Lamia Scale

Post by Awesome 4th October 2014, 11:16 pm

"Let's see... In that case, the guild hall should be.." Samantha spoke in her soft, honey-like voice, muttering to herself as she consulted a map of Hargeon town. She'd only just arrived in town, by boat no less. On top of that, this was her first time in Hargeon, so she had no real way to get her bearings, relying on the vague directions of townsfolk ('Just take a right past that one fish place, then a left at the pink house!') and the aid of a map that she, frankly, couldn't read to find the guild hall of Lamia Scale. As she looked up from the map, all she saw was yet another restaurant, one called 'Mia's Tail', a sushi place with a mermaid flipping her tail at the viewer as it's mascot of sorts.

She simply stared at the place for a few moments, a small sweatdrop forming on her head as she muttered to herself once more, "Well then... That's the last time I ask an old woman for directions. She probably didn't hear me right..." Samantha then sighed and placed a hand on her belly, smiling down at it and giggling a bit as a low grumble could be heard. She'd spent most of her money getting here, but she had enough left for one meal. She didn't seem to realize that the guild hall was actually only a few blocks further down the road; it really should have been easy to spot from where she was, being such a grand structure.

So there she sat, in the little restaurant she'd misguidedly found herself in, a half-eaten sushi platter in front of her as she sat, alone, at a booth. She was wearing a rather unusual outfit this evening, made up of some random bits of japanese-style clothing. She had on a pair of long, baggy red hakama that made her appear to float across the ground rather than walk, and a set of cloth wraps to tie her chest down and keep it covered up (this is known as 'Sarashi', but hers was made on a budget so it's pretty poor-quality material). Along with these items, she wears a pair of black straw waraji (those sandals that most shinigami wear in the show "Bleach") and long, thigh-length white socks. For a little bit of added style, she wears a pair of black-and-gold gauntlets on her forearms, along with some more bandaging on her biceps.

Due to her current outfit, she was getting many strange looks, and from time to time throughout her meal she was approached and questioned on why she was here, because she certainly didn't look like a mere tourist. These questionings were never malicious intent, only springing from the curiosity of the townsfolk, and she knew this much. That's why she didn't mind, usually answering with a simple, "I'm just here to check out the guild in town.", before returning to her meal. Another small side-note of her outfit was that, since her back was mostly uncovered, a pair of small, folded-up wings could be seen on display; most people assumed these were the reason for her wearing little in the way of a 'top'.

As Samantha sat in the little sushi shop and ate her first meal in a day or two, she started to consult her map again, a firm expression forming on her face as she seriously considered where to go look next. There wasn't really any marking that indicated Lamia Scale as a landmark, even though there should have been, so she was having quite a bit of difficulty. The real issue was that he map she was using was either very old, very fake, or both, and had very little indication of any important features in Hargeon. Puzzled, she started to pout and groan in exasperation, scratching her head in frustration and confusion, "Gah... Where could it be? I'm just looking for Lamia Scale, darn it!" She said, still speaking to herself but for once actually raising her voice a bit, rather than muttering to herself.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Samantha's Intro to Lamia Scale Empty Re: Samantha's Intro to Lamia Scale

Post by Kihia 5th October 2014, 1:51 pm

Kihia was walking towards the guild hall, he had recently gotten back into town from a few important errands, he was walking from the port district and taking a scenic route through town before returning to the Guild hall. Kihia was walking through a small square by a small Sushi shop when a tavern keeper called him over as he passed by, “Ah, Kihia! Good to see you today, I hope you are doing well.” Kihia nodded at the tavern keeper, “Good day to you as well… is there something you needed?” The inn keeper laughed a bit and said, “Always to the point eh Kihia? Well there is this woman in that Sushi Shop that seems to have gotten lost looking for the Lamia Scale Guild Hall, why don’t you help her out?” Kihia quietly nodded and waved farewell to the inn keeper and walk towards and into the sushi shop.

Kihia looked around the Sushi shop, looking for the one person who seemed frazzled and out of place, then he heard, "Gah... Where could it be? I'm just looking for Lamia Scale, darn it!" Kihia turned to the person who had said it. He saw a young woman wearing foreign clothing and gauntlets on her hands looking at a map as she was eating. Kihia quietly walked up beside her table looking at the map and sighed, “To answer your question in relation to your map… the center of town…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samantha's Intro to Lamia Scale Kihisi10
    Samantha's Intro to Lamia Scale 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Awesome
    Awesome

Post by Awesome 8th October 2014, 5:18 am

Samantha had all but given up on finding the guild hall in any form of a timely manner when she noticed someone approaching quietly, glancing over her shoulder to see Kihia standing there, already right up next to her. She was a bit shocked at how quiet the man had been in getting right up behind her, and as he spoke she couldn't help but feel her cheeks flush a deep crimson. She felt like a complete idiot for not realizing that it was in the center of town. She turned her head forward again and lowered her gaze down to the map again, looking towards the center of town on the map. It became clear to her very quickly that the map she had was, in fact, dead wrong, as there was nothing but an empty restoration zone in the center of town on her map.

"W-what? So that's why I couldn't find it? Hmph... That's the last time I trust that map salesmen. I guess that's why he was in a hurry? And why it was so expensive..." Samantha mumbled to herself, sighing with exasperation and shaking her head at her own folly, before standing up and turning to face Kihia once more. Samantha owed to him respectfully, a sweet little smile on her face as she greeted him, "Well, anyway, thank you sir!~ That was very helpful of you. May I ask your name?~ And... Could you show me there? I'm sorry to ask, but I don't want to get lost again... Apparently I have no sense of direction." She stated rather simply, scratching the back of her head and sticking her tongue out a bit with her eyes closed, making an intentionally 'dumb' face.

As a side-note, Samantha waved over a waiter politely and favored him with a smile as well, "Yes, hello... I won't be finishing my food right this moment, so could you please get me a box?~" She requested, nodding to him as he agreed to do so and ran off to grab a to-go box. As she waited, Samantha turned to face Kihia once more, awaiting his response.
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 8th October 2014, 7:28 am

It was a nice day outside; the sun shining, and a slight breeze that carried the ocean's sweet salty air. It had been a while since she had taken a day off for herself, she even made more than her rent's worth ( with some left over for booze ) so she decided to treat herself and go shopping.
      Shopping and giggling and trying clothes on was never really her thing, but she had seen plenty of other girls do it, so why not give it a try. However her definition of shopping was a bit different. Accompanying some new pants and a new shirt, she bought her self new boots, new arm gaurds, a brand new combat attire, and the grand prize. A brand new weapon. Her gauntlets were worn ( that is what happens when you blast countless fire lacrima through it ) and charred. Plus she wanted to learn how to fight with other objects.

Deep in the market, somewhere no one would really go, she found an ancient weapon. A very strong weapon, a gorgeous Katana that glimmered as she swung it around. Perhaps Kihia would be best to teach her how to fight with this, seeing as how his array of weapons only protrude a few feet from him as well... Now, the price was a little steep, but with some haggling and feminine charm... and pinning the man against the wall; she got away with it for only 100,000 J.

Smiling as she walked the path back to the guild, she greeted and nodded towards the townsfolk. Which was interesting considering most of them cowered away earlier. This was all different and she just had to get used to it. She was a different person than she used to be.
      With a surprised look on her face, Kari had stopped suddenly; Up ahead Kihia was talking to the Tavern Keeper. She easily knew who that was, as she had been in the Tavern several times... and had to pay for damages... several times...

Kihia then turned to enter the Sushi shop. Kariline's face turned green, How disgusting. She couldn't stand raw fish...
      Stomaching the thought, she followed after him. This would be the perfect chance to ask him if he would teach her, that is if he had some time away.

" Hey Kihia, " She said with a smile as she entered the shop as well, " What are yo-" With that sudden she she had to turn and dash out of the door. The smell had gotten to her and she was now hurling in a rain bucket set outside the shop.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Samantha's Intro to Lamia Scale 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 8th October 2014, 4:28 pm

Kihia quietly nodded, “My name is Kihia Avoa… and I will lead you to the Guild hall” he then watched as the woman got up and got the attention of a waiter seemingly to try to get something to take her food with her. Then suddenly Kariline came in and started to ask him something but suddenly rushed out as fast as she had come in, he sighed and looked at the woman he was helping, “I will meet you outside…” Kihia then walked outside looking for Kariline, after looking around for a moment he saw Kariline puking into a nearby rain bucket, his right eyebrow twitched a bit as he sighed and walked up to the leader of his team, “Kariline… are you feeling alright?”

Themes:
    Awesome
    Awesome

Post by Awesome 10th October 2014, 8:01 am

Samantha nodded as Kihia spoke his name, still smiling sweetly, a barely noticeable golden glow seeming to emanate from her form. "Kihia, eh? Good to meet you, sir. Thank you for being so helpful.." Samantha spoke in a cool, quiet voice, almost as if she was playfully trying to mimic Kihia's own tone. She nodded again to convey her understanding as Kihia told her that he'd meet her outside, and sat down to await the waiter's return with her 'to-go' box. It was only a minute or two before the man came back, and once she packed up the remaining half of her meal, Samantha stood and bid him good day, leaving behind a fair tip with the remainder of her spending money. Using up the rest of it didn't seem to bother her at all though, and she quickly carried her meal off to head outside, where Kihia was supposed to be waiting for her.

She took a brief moment to look around in order to spot Kihia, not seeing him right away for some reason (likely the same reason she didn't immediately spot the huge structure in the center of town). "Kihia? I'm ready to go now, if that's alright. Sorry it took me so long." Samantha spoke as she gazed around the area immediately outside the shop, before finally noticing him standing off to the side with another woman -- one who happened to look rather impressive, at that. She bowed politely to the new woman, favoring her with a warm smile as well, and took this opportunity to introduce herself to the both of them, since she'd failed to do so for Kihia earlier, "Oh, hello! Sorry if I'm interrupting, miss. My name is Samantha Gold, Kihia was just about to show me to the Lamia Scale Guild Hall. What, may I ask, is your name?~" She spoke in her usual soft, lovely voice as she approached the two, stopping only a few feet away from them, facing the new woman to whom she had been speaking.
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 11th October 2014, 8:30 am

The exhausted woman lurched over the very same barrel she had dispensed her morning breakfast into, and breathed heavy as the convulsions finally subsided. Her body shook a little as she tried to stand straight to great her friend. " I'm okay Kihia... I-" She had to hold back the urge to throw up once more. " I just really don't like fish..." Especially raw at that!
      Kari managed to walk away from the bucket with a deep inhale and exhale as a lady had appeared out from the Sushi Shop. Kari frowned hoping her to go box wouldn't send her in to a puking frenzy.

The girl began talking to Kihia and she realized that must be the reason why he was in there. She eyed the girl, mostly because she was new to Kari, also because Kihia doesn't talk to anyone really.. especially girls.. Are they dating? Are they related??
      Not realizing it, Kari bean to walk towards the girl, and naturally, the very tall woman loomed over her. She raised one eyebrow and began studying her. Interesting...

It was only when the girl talked to Kari that she snapped back to reality..." Oh!" She exclaimed, somewhat startled...Guide her to Lamia Scale.... But it's right there?? Kari closed her eyes in minor frustration, some people were just like this..." It's nice to meet you Samantha.." she said, trying to be polite as Naraca and Talen have been teaching her. " I'm Kariline. Also a mage of Lamia Scale. " She said pointing behind the girl at the building that trumped the whole city.
      Remembering why she had sought out Kihia anyways, Kariline gasped and looked to her friend, " I got a new toy..." She said with a grin.

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Samantha's Intro to Lamia Scale 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 11th October 2014, 10:16 am

Kihia gently shook his head at what Kariline had said, in terms how of she didn’t like fish, when Samanatha introduced herself , his right eyebrow twitched at the lack of formality. When Kariline then said she had gotten a new toy, he was confused for a moment when he realized what she meant, “Nice Kariline, may I see it?” He had extended out his right arm, to see if Kariline would let him handle this new piece of equipment whatever it may be. After a moment a question popped into his head, “Samantha… may I inquire why were you headed to the Lamia Scale Guild hall in the first place… The tavern keeper who told me that you were lost didn’t say why…”

Themes:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 12:22 am