Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only]

Aeon Kendrix
    Aeon Kendrix

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Universal Requip Magic
    Second Magic: TBD
    Third Magic:

A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] Empty A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only]

Post by Aeon Kendrix 29th January 2018, 1:13 am

A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] FF13LightningReturns_FeaturedImage?$TwoColumn_Legacy$

"Next stop Hargeon Town." The conductor called over the speakers throughout the carriages. "Followed by Magnolia Town..." Several of the passengers began climbing out of their seats in order to organize themselves before they disembarked. In particular, a young woman towards the front of the third carriage climbed to her feat wearing a black tank top, dirty green cargo pants and a pair of brown leather combat boots. The woman had a pale skin tone but her skin was very beautiful and seemed to only compliment her elegant cherry blossom pink colored hair. The woman looked down the carriage at all the other passengers reaching up and grabbing their luggage from the overhead nets and was reminded of her own luggage, a plastic shopping bag. This woman's name, is Aeon Kendrix.
    The young woman wasn't one to carry many personal possessions simply because she traveled on a regular basis and there was nothing worse than having to carry luggage around from one location to the next every single day. She only carried the necessities, toothpaste, a toothbrush, a hair brush, some bandages in case of emergencies and a few 'personal lady products' for other emergencies.

The train came to an expected halt at the Hargeon Town platform and Aeon proceeded to disembark the train. It wasn't her first time in Hargeon Town, having been here for various jobs before but it had been two or three years since her last visit. The woman was an experienced fighter, mastering several forms of martial arts and weapon styles over the years since she was three years old. She had only just recently finished a job in Lavanitir Port City where she was a body guard for the mayor for over a month. There was a reasoning for her being in Hargeon, only one reason to be honest. She wanted to join a guild. The woman stepped off the train and looked around the area for a moment, the plastic bag in her right hand a piece of paper unfolded in her left with an address scribbled on it. A short while ago, Aeon was introduced to a man on a previous job who had been a member of a guild, hearing of his tales, Aeon began to like the thought of joining a guild herself one day. This man's guild wasn't fitting for her and didn't particular like their values but he did direct her in the direction of a guild that he thought would be perfect for her, the address was then scribbled onto this exact piece of paper.

"Excuse me ma'am." Aeon called as she approached middle aged woman and her son standing on the platform. It was evident that they were waiting for the next train and they seemed like locals which was a benefit to the young mage in a new town. The woman looked to Aeon with a smile and met her halfway, the girl holding out the piece of paper with the address on it. "Would you be able to tell me where I can find this address?" The woman smiled when she looked at the piece of paper and then pointed out in the direction of the town center. "You are looking for the Lamia Scale guild. It is that large building over there in the distance." She said, pointing towards a building larger than most. Aeon immediately turned to the woman, bowing forward to thank her and began making her way the building indicated.

When Aeon arrived, she looked the building over for a moment with an arched eyebrow, questioning whether it really was the building she was looking for or not. She looked back around herself and noted that the building was definitely larger than most of the other buildings and the building itself seemed to have an extension or connection with a building beside it as there was a bridge between the two. At first she began to question the woman's directions but noticed the Lamia Scale flags and it was the only thing that seemed to confirm that it was the guild hall. "I guess this is it." She said softly to herself, standing out the front of the building and not quite ready to make her way inside. Instead, she chose to stand out the front of the building to see what kind of people went inside, assuming that those who went inside were likely members of the guild and it would kind of give her a 'feeling' of what the guild was like through their actions or presence.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fight Theme

A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] Lightning_ff_xiii_2_by_splash_123-d47rx12
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nu Wa Force
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] Empty Re: A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only]

Post by YoungBridge 29th January 2018, 2:12 am

...I am of the scales...

Hebisha was more used to being in Hargeon then before. Perhaps it was how nice people are to her, or maybe it was the guild mark, Hebisha has no clue. The well-mannered and kind behavior she displays without a second thought won people's hearts.

At first, she was feared, especially when she came out of the guild hall. Hebisha was what they called monsters, and it was expected. Though they have no clue, the members of Lamia Scale were bigger monsters in their own right, with the top three being capable of destroying whole towns if they wanted to. Hebisha knows of the damage they can deliver.

Now however, she is treated nicely. The townsfolk have gotten use to her slithering by and buying groceries, usually for the guild and that it is usually meat. However on her way back after hearing the train leave the station, she hears talk. Talk of the guild. Hebisha tap her tail and listened. Hebisha knew where to go now, and now who.

Hebisha spotted the person of interest, well felt the vibrations from her footsteps and see her heat radiating of her body. Hebisha approached her, but not directly, but rather as if she is just heading back into the guild. The lamia then stops beside Aeon, her height daunting. Without looking at her, Hebisha asks the lady next to her.

"Why do you stand idle front of the doors? Lamia Scale welcomes all who seeks us," Hebisha enters the doors, but does not close it, instead she opens it for Aeon as she stares at her with unblinking eyes. "Come take a seat inside, the sea breeze makes the air cool and you may catch a cold."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RIP Character, it was nice making you:

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Hebisha Philosophy: "Oi of pot filthy!"

All mighty cupcake by Leah
    Aeon Kendrix
    Aeon Kendrix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] Empty Re: A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only]

Post by Aeon Kendrix 30th January 2018, 6:35 am

Aeon was a little caught off guard by the presence of something that she had never seen before and she had seen some crazy shit in her twenty-one years. She couldn't help but flinch back lightly at the sight of what seemed to be a half snake, half woman creature standing(?) by the entrance to the Lamia Scale guild hall. "E-excuse me?" Aeon asked, slightly taken back at the fact that it could speak too. The woman took a more prepared stance, strengthening herself as she used the corner of her eyes to look around the area. The civilians walking past didn't seem to be phased by the creature and this concerned Aeon even more. She had heard of creatures being able to disguise themselves from the human eye, allowing them to secretly live among small towns and villages to strike at their next prey when need be. Essentially an easy food source. The fact that Aeon could see this creature was a little more puzzling but she assumed it was because the was a mage and was able to see past the illusion.

Holding out her right arm with her hand open, Aeon fixated her vision on the creature standing in front of the guild hall as a small, glittering light formed within the open hand. "Requip!" She called, the glittering light that was once in her hand was now replaced with what seemed to be a mechanical blade, a saber that was a little more high tech than what was normally seen in this day and age. A few casual civilians came to a halt near Aeon and looked at her with puzzled expressions, wondering what she had brought out a weapon, while another young couple saw the weapon and quickly turned in the opposite direction as if they saw nothing, whistling as they left. "I don't know what your goal is, but I have to ask you to leave." Aeon stated with a firm tone. "I will not allow you to harm these innocent people and will stop you at any means necessary." Aeon brought the blade downward, pulling on the trigger in the blade handle, the razor sharp steel folding in to reveal a barrel of a gun and Aeon raised it toward her target. "Everyone!" She called loudly. "I ask that you leave this area immediately! You are in danger."

Fight Theme

A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] Lightning_ff_xiii_2_by_splash_123-d47rx12
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by YoungBridge 30th January 2018, 9:02 am

...Is today Stump-A-Snake day?...

Hebisha lowered her hands from the door. The lamia could hear the gears whirl, and she could envision the mechanic that ran deep inside it. It was clearly both mechanical and magical in its own right. Hebisha was however confused by this woman's words and sudden aggression. The lamia then sense the heat inside. The blade was a gun too, intriguing.

Hebisha closed the door, she did not want any stray fire to accidentally hit something inside or even worse someone. The lamia sighed as she puts her hands together and 3 pairs of arms appeared, shimmering like jewels and shone like the night sky. They took on various hand poses as Hebisha shook her head.

"Madam, I do apologies but what are you saying? I live here," Hebisha flex slightly it was clear she is rather well toned and her tail rattles. "I hate to throw you into the ocean ma'am, for if you threaten anyone's safety with a stray shot I recommend you put your sword away." The lamia was serious, however she never gave Aeon any direct eye contact. Hebisha however then puts her hands down and the extra arms disappear.

"However I shall not encourage violence like you did," The lamia turns her back to Aeon, an action of trust. The lamia then pushes away her pink hair and reveals a hole on the back of her qi pao, her pale skin revealed with a light green tattoo. The mark of Lamia Scale. If Aeon those strike while she did this, Hebisha's tail would move at a speed that would make anyone shock for someone of her size and snap at Aeon's sword arm like a whip with the idea to disarm her. Whether or not if she does attack, Hebisha would turn back to Aeon with an expressionless face.

"I faced people like you, who think everything different is a monster, or at least that is your first impression," Hebisha sighed, "I was hoping you to be more civilized, perhaps someone worthy of joining the guild. We train heroes here, hunters of evil who threaten lives. Not paranoid dreamers who think anything without two legs is a monster." Hebisha spoke with a clear bitterness, she had that experience before. Some of the townsfolk looked rather guilty at Hebisha's words. They knew of her past treatment and were one of the people involved at some points. The lamia once again opened the doors for Aeon.

"Proved to me worthy of entry," The snake's lower half turn into legs as steel like armor appear on her body, with a uniform with a snake motif on its design. "See not with your eyes blind one, and if you judge my character correctly madam, you are welcomed inside. However attack, and I'll be the monster your eyes perceive me to be."

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Aeon Kendrix
    Aeon Kendrix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aeon Kendrix 30th January 2018, 9:07 pm

Aeon knew that the she was going to have some level of difficulty against this creature simply because she had a long, muscular tail that could likely strangle her to death, she made a point to avoid this at all costs. However, when the three arms appeared, a whole new strategy had to be devised within her mind. Two arms were simple enough, generally everyone had two arms but this woman had three. That meant three arms to strike with and three arms to defend with which made close-range combat a definite no no. When the snake creature stated that she lived within the guild hall, Aeon could help but lightly shake her head and slight scoff. "Of course you do." She stated in the same tone as before. "You appear as a normal being to those around you but I can see through your illusion." She continued, straightening herself when the woman responded with stray bullets. "I assure you, I won't miss." It was evident in Aeon's eyes and face that she was determined and serious. The other people's safety was her top priority but that snake creature in front of her could be far more dangerous than a stray bullet.

Aeon ignored the recommendation for her to put her sword away but Aeon was one to never back down. She stood there and watched as the creature's arms disappeared which was an indication to the woman that this creature was perhaps standing down, but Aeon had been tricked before and never lowered the gun and never looking away from the creature. When the creature began turning her back towards Aeon, the young woman pressed her finger against the trigger of the gun in preparation for an attack from the half-snake but not actually pulling on the trigger, preparing to fire when required. Aeon was just about to say to the creature that she shouldn't pull any fast movements but was distracted by a sudden image upon it. "W-wait, what?" Aeon said to herself softly although the creature was likely to hear it. Aeon was clearly surprised by the image, the Lamia Scale guild tattoo on a creature.

Aeon relaxed her stance and listened to the words of the half-snake woman. She began lowering her weapon as she continued to listen, a glittering light appearing and forcing the gunblade to disappeared from the young woman's grasp. Aeon was a warrior, someone trained from the age of three to be a fighter, to protect those who cannot protect themselves and although a majority of her worked revolved around personal protection and security detail, there were often times she had to kill monsters too. She had honestly assumed that anything that looked like a monster was a monster, there was even a half-cat creature in Crocus that she had attempted to kill but was stopped at the last minute. She couldn't help but feel somewhat bad in the current situation, her head lightly hanging in disappointment in herself simply because she shouldn't have acted so brash and when she used the corner of her eyes she could see that someone of the townsfolk were feeling just as bad too.

Aeon watched as the snake woman's lower half formed into legs, now wearing a suit of armor with a snake motif that kind of intrigued Aeon, reminding her of her own requip abilities. "Sorry." Aeon stated softly, barely audible with he head hanging down in a bow of apology. Aeon wasn't experienced with apologies and always felt uncomfortable when saying them, in saying that though, when she did say sorry, she always meant it. She believed in saying what you truly think of feel and rarely spoke otherwise. Aeon did feel bad because of judging a book by it's cover and already began thinking of another guild to join. It wasn't because of the snake woman but because she felt like now she would not be accepted because of her harsh and instinctive behavior.

Fight Theme

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by YoungBridge 31st January 2018, 1:19 am

...Sometimes the blind see more...

Hebisha looked towards Aeon and sighed. Hebisha was blind, she could not see anything. Has she ever judged a book by its cover? Maybe before her amnesia, but being blind has taught her values that people with sight, like Aeon, had taken for granted.

"Well? You'll catch a cold standing there madam," Hebisha gestures to let her inside. "And I don't wish to change your mind, I heard what you said, sincerity cannot be fake. Especially to one who can't see, your actions do not speak louder than your words," Hebisha smiles, its cute brilliant and also rare.

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Aeon Kendrix
    Aeon Kendrix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aeon Kendrix 31st January 2018, 5:59 am

In what had just happened between Aeon and the half snake woman, she never actually noticed that the Lamia Scale member was blind and was a little taken back when informed of the fact. Although Aeon wasn't someone to linger of feelings and emotions, in fact she was generally quite serious all the time, she couldn't help but feel a little worse than before when learning this. It wasn't pity or anything like that but was mostly disappointed in herself for targeting a woman who was blind. More importantly, there was cause for some concern. The half snake woman didn't seem to alter herself in fear or anything like that which only meant one thing. She would have been one seriously tough opponent if they had gotten into a fight, blind or not. Aeon looked at the woman as she smiled and Aeon tried to do the same in return, only it was more of a half smile. Aeon was a very serious person 85% of the time and expressing things was still an unusual sight to see. Though, in saying that it did look like maybe Aeon actually practiced smiling in the mirror in order to gain this level.

The young woman looked around herself for a moment, taking note that a majority of the civilians at were in the area were now already heading off, likely bored with the outcome of the previous situation. She couldn't help but feel a little stupid but this feeling soon disappeared as Aeon got over things relatively quickly. She stepped forward until she was standing roughly beside the half snake woman and nodded to her as an indication that she would follow the half-snake woman inside. She had no idea what to expect as she had never been inside a guild hall before and have very few run ins with guild members in her previous jobs.

Fight Theme

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Magic: Celestial Avatar
    Third Magic: Avatar Aspect

Post by Samira Nassar 10th February 2018, 7:21 am

"Mages come in all shapes and sizes. Where one may falter at something, another may excel."

Muse: 10/10
    Magic Power: 100%
    Health Points: 100%
    Post Word Count: 739
    Thread Word Count: 739

A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] V6JIcYH       A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] WOyJ6my       A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] JOeaZ9l       A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] W1bEUgL       A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] MrksPDy
    (I have finally made a post! Courtesy of Hebi poking chat)

While there may have been a small incident going on outside the guild hall that had quickly resolved itself, those inside were completely unaware to what had happened. One such guild Ace and her spirits were perfect examples. They were...busy. Sort of. Not really. At least not where true guild matters were concerned. The Lamia and the potential new recruit would find that on their way into the guild building a sort of lion man was running towards them. Well not towards them per say. Just for the door. With Hebisha's blindness and the fact what she could see was by heat, she was unlikely to see the fleeing spirit. The other, however, would probably assume it to be yet another monster within the guild. Before reaching the door, the lion man transformed into a large winged lion as he ran. The glowing golden eyes didn't even look at the two as he passed by them, perhaps even shoving them out of his way if they did not move. Why was this lion in such a rush? To escape the demons that trailed behind him! What demons? The group of children that were shouting for him to come back and play. Most of the children passed by Hebisha and Aeon as they made their exit to follow the runaway lion. However, some had shouted their hellos towards the Lamia as they passed by, and some had even stopped to question if she could play later.

Seconds after the kids had gone, a green haired woman came running towards the door as well, waving around a large bag. At first she didn't even notice Hebisha or the other woman that was standing by her. The summoner known as Samira put her hand on the doorway while using the other to continue waving the bag. "Wait! You forgot...the...snacks," her voice trailed off with a disappointed sigh of disapproval. Honestly, was keeping children entertained really so terrible for that spirit of hers? "And this is why you tie him up first before telling him that you set him up to babysit some of the children in town," a what appeared to be a typical black cat said as she approached. What made that black cat different was the excessive gold jewelry it wore, as well as the bight golden paws and ears. Another spirit, but in a more mortal form than her true one. "Really you could have chosen someone else."

"Are you volunteering?" Samira inquired as she turned and looked down at the cat. An animated sweatdrop formed at the back of the cat's head as she realized she just opened a door that could make her the new babysitter. Probably best to hurry up and change the topic. The large green eyes peered over towards Hebisha and some woman she didn't recognize. With a few blinks she concluded she had found a distraction! "I have never seen this one." The cat spoke while pointing her tail and paw in the direction of Aeon. "You should take on some responsibility and see why she is here. Why the guild mistress made you an Ace of this guild is beyond me. You're so tremendously rude! Ignoring guests like that."

Samira glanced over as her spirit pointed out Aeon. Oh, she did somehow miss someone else standing there, and had even not noticed Hebisha. First though, she had to take care of a mouthy cat. The summoner went for the key ring that was attached on her hip and used it, not to summon a spirit, but to open a different sort of portal. A special storage that belonged to the cat sitting on the ground. From it, Samira pulled out a ball of yarn and tossed it at the spirit, who instantly acted on cat instincts and went to playing with it in an embarrassing manner. Right, now all of that was taken care of. She placed the bag on the ground next to the door and took a couple of steps forward towards the Lamia and her...friend?

"Welcome back, Hebisha," Samira told the fellow member with a warm smile as she knew the Lamia had ventured outside the guild earlier. Her verdant colored eyes then turned towards the unknown woman. "I do not think I have seen you before. Are you a friend of Hebisha's?" She was clearly not up to date with what had transpired just a few moments before.

Template by ○Kaori

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 26th November 2019, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by YoungBridge 11th February 2018, 12:20 am

...I can't think of a title here...

Hebisha would move aside the door wide enough to let the lion out and avoid being stepped on, a miraculous save by Hebisha really. However the many patter of steps pass by her and she smiled back, hearing children give their greetings and some even stop to ask her if she can play later. Hebisha gives the group who did a small rub before sending them on their way and telling them to go after their friends, she had things to attend to but Hebisha was happy to entertain the group, the girl lifted her tail and the children jumped at it, grabbing it and using it as a swing to go further to chase after, whatever they were chasing.

The lamia then hears and smells Samira approaching. The lamia guessed that it was a spirit beside her, for she could not see a second talking person beside Samira, or rather sense that she is there. With a sigh and hearing some sort of ball hit the ground, the lamia turns to face Samira again.

"I got the things for dinner tonight Samira," Hebisha smiled, revealing she still had the bag of groceries from earlier. "And this is the new comer who has yet to actually reveal her own name yet Miss Samira." Hebisha turned to Aeon with a smile. "She does seem like a tough one after all."

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Aeon Kendrix
    Aeon Kendrix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aeon Kendrix 11th February 2018, 12:44 am

Aeon didn't really have a great deal of time to take her surroundings in after she had entered through the main doors and into the guild hall. A large lion creature was already making it's way towards her and in order to avoid it, she quickly sprung sideways in a hands free cartwheel. By instinct, Aeon held her right arm out to her side again, ready to summon her weapon again in order to give chase to the lion but before she had the opportunity, children were already running past her laughing as they ran after the lion. It was an odd sight to see, especially when the children greeted the half-snake woman happily as well, but she remembered the words spoken to her by the woman previously and thought it best not to judge the lion in the same way.

The arrival of another woman hard drawn Aeon's attention and began to watch the interaction between the two ladies. At the snake-woman's mention, it was here that Aeon hadn't actually introduced herself properly and approached the two of them so that she was within closer range, bowing forward politely though still feeling somewhat discouraged by her actions previously. "Hello, my name is Aeon Kendrix and I was seeking to join Lamia Scale." She stated as she raised her head form her bowing position. She looked to the half-snake woman and with an apologetic expression on her face, she bowed forward again. "I apologize for earlier, I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." She raised her head again, a little uncertain of herself which was something entirely unusual for her as she was generally never uncertain of herself. She was uncertain whether or not she would be accepted into the guild now because of her previous actions and although she wasn't one to linger on thoughts, this was something that resonated at the back of her mind.

Fight Theme

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Magic: Celestial Avatar
    Third Magic: Avatar Aspect

Post by Samira Nassar 12th February 2018, 4:37 pm

"Mages come in all shapes and sizes. Where one may falter at something, another may excel."

Muse: 10/10
    Magic Power: 100%
    Health Points: 100%
    Post Word Count: 530
    Thread Word Count: 1269

A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] V6JIcYH       A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] WOyJ6my       A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] JOeaZ9l       A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] W1bEUgL       A New Scale for the Lamia [Social / Lamia Scale Members Only] MrksPDy
    Hebisha had stated she had completed the grocery shopping for dinner, of which Samira kept her smile and nodded her approval. She enjoyed seeing the Lamia happy and feeling accomplished, and even more so appreciated that the townsfolk did not judge her. Her fellow guild member was growing and getting stronger, both magically and as an individual. "Tough one?" Samira tilted her head slightly and blinked while a sweatdrop formed at the back of her head. Well, that certainly was an accurate description of the newcomer. She looked physically fit, and if all magic was taken away the summoner was sure she'd get an ass kicking if she faced the stranger in physical combat despite her own ranking.

"Oh, you don't need to...bow." Too late. Samira wasn't really one for the bowing. She didn't like doing it herself, so she did not really expect others to do it. It was polite, but not necessary. The greeting and introduction was listened to, but as soon as the woman turned towards Hebisha and apologized her smile turned into a frown. Her verdant colored eyes shifted towards the Lamia but said nothing. If she had to guess based on the words that were said, it had to do with her appearance. A small sigh was allowed to escape. Well, the matter was apparently settled so she saw no reason to bring it up or question it.

"If you are wishing to join Lamia Scale then you will be happy to know we are always accepting new people to join our ranks," she said, her smile returning. "My name is Samira Nassar, and I am one of Lamia Scale's Aces. Please just call me Samira though. I am not a very formal person so being called by a title or my last name is a little strange sounding." Like before, a key was removed from her keyring but not to summon a spirit, but to open a mini portal that connected to the items of one of them. One that was a sort of secretary spirit actually. From it she pulled the only monster that Lamia Scale could never defeat entirely: paperwork. The portal disappeared, and with a wide smile she turned back to face Aeon and handed her a stack of papers and a pen. "Fill these out for me, if you do not mind. We are a mage guild, and we do slay monsters, but we are also organized and like to keep records. You do not have to complete it right now. Just get to it whenever you can."

Now that the paperwork had been handed over, the ace moved onto the next step. "Out of curiosity, why is it that you wanted to join Lamia Scale?" The guild really had no bias on who joined so long as they weren't some psycho that broke laws left and right or harmed the innocent. That didn't mean she couldn't or wouldn't ask though. She was a curious one, and wanted to know more about the newcomer before she took off on missions. Rare was it that she saw a member more than a few times with her own crazy and chaotic lifestyle.

Template by ○Kaori

500 Words for D Rank Freeform
    500 Words for D Rank Freeform

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:36 pm