Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Say Hello to the newbie!

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Say Hello to the newbie! Empty Say Hello to the newbie!

Post by Aayla 5th July 2014, 8:16 pm

Hello everyone!

I have to say, its going to be tough coming back from my RP hiatus! I've been a roleplayer for many years now, mainly I concentrated on Star Wars roleplay, never anything so magical... however lately, fairy tail has been my addiction... I've ven gone so far as to Cosplay Erza, and am still in th eprocess of building some of her armor!

Anywho! I read through rules, Dice things and am currently trying to build my character around the whole... "Must apply to be a dragon slayer" bidness.

I've got a great story lined up for when I do become a dragon slayer... I just hope it passes admin approval ! (Which I will pass with them when that time comes!)

Say Hello to the newbie! Empty Re: Say Hello to the newbie!

Post by Guest 6th July 2014, 1:38 am

Hey there Aayla and welcome to FTRP =] If you've any questions then feel free to PM a mod (coloured teal like myself) or an admin (black lettering with a glow) for help, or jump into the chatbox and ask, as the members here are more than happy to help out.

I hate to ask you this but could you resize your avatar a little? It's making your post a little difficult to read as it's overlapping into the text. If you don't know how to resize then I'd be happy to do it for you if you send me the link.

You needn't worry too much about any of the dice except the monster dice nowadays. The Damage/Block dice were abolished a few months ago barring for a very small amount of missions =]

At the moment all Dragon Slayer spots are filled up I'm afraid (see here) but there's plenty of different possibilities for your magic, or even the chance that a position will open up in the near future. Whichever the case, have fun building your character and I look forward to seeing them developed. Heck, I may even be the one to review the application and approve them XD

Hope to see you around and RP with you and if you'd like to talk and get to know the members then come join us in the chatbox on the index page =]
    Brushogun
    Brushogun

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Eclipse Soul (Aelyst Crux Member)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Kichiro Yukine
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Art of War
    Second Skill: Ramen Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Brushogun 6th July 2014, 9:50 am

Like the sexy Legs has said before me... Yeah, he kinda covered it all.

Anywhom, as for the Slayer aspect, you can basically make the spells for it (with a few exceptions, like the roar). So if and when the time comes, you may become a slayer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th July 2014, 9:53 am

Thanks for the advice guys, will be resizing my avi after this post (wasn't sure what the size restriction was and it just popped up like that).
    I've set up my character so that her past before her foster parents is vague enough that if the opportunity ever does come up to become a dragon slayer, I can do so. I've given her takeover magic in the mean time witha frm called the water dragon takeover :3 Maybe one day she'll become Mira scary? :P

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Say Hello to the newbie! Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 6th July 2014, 12:20 pm

Sounds great! Welcome to the site!

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:21 am