Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Secrets to becoming Stronger

Fin
    Fin

Player 
    Lineage : Excitavit Tetria Oculus
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair (Current) Vanessa Scáthach (Former)
    Experience : 2,282

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fool's Arcanum
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Secrets to becoming Stronger Empty The Secrets to becoming Stronger

Post by Fin 4th December 2022, 10:18 am

It had been a good couple of week's since Fin had joined the Rune Knights, things were good. He had quickly became popular with quite a few of the lower ranked Rune Knights, and there were also those a few ranks higher that took a shine to the outgoing rookie. Fin had very much enjoyed working with the law enforcement, more that he could have imagine. It was good and honest work, a profession he could proudly boast about to his younger siblings. Fin was grateful he that he had the opportunity to meet such wonderful and inspiring people. Due to all these wonderful encounters, his desire to grow as a warrior and as a knight grew. He wanted to be, no he had to be better, not just for himself but for his peers and superiors.

Fin was ever diligent in his training and his work, and although he passed the un-augmented physical tests, his abilities as a mage were very much left to be desired. If Fin wanted to even have a fighting chance to catch up to those two, he would need help. Someone experienced, someone wise and battle hardened. So, Fin came up with a brilliant idea of going up to the Field Marshal and ask her personally for some pointers and some tips. Perhaps if he got lucky, he would uncover the secrets to becoming stronger. As Fin marched his ways to the hall towards the Field Marshal's office, he felt his confidence waver bit by bit with every step he would take.

"What if she's busy? Of course she's busy, she's the bleedin' Field Marshal you gobshite! You're probably right....BAH! The state of you! Scarlet for your ma for having ya, ya bleedin' coward."
    Fin stood there right in front of the door to the Field Marshal's door as he had internal Sevenite argument with himself in his head. Fin lifted his hand to knock on the door, and then quickly pulled it back due to his nerves getting the better of him. "Ah.... Me mind's all over the shop..." Fin grumbled to himself as he scratched the back of his head. Fin paused and took a deep breath and mustered his courage once again, and finally knocked on the door.

"Uh...erm How's she cuttin? I mean! Uh... Good mornin' to ya Field Marshal.... this uh private Fontaine speakin'... if it ain't too much of a bother to ya boss, there's somethin' I'd like to to discuss..." Fin's words sputtered out of his mouth, as his Sevenite's accent bled right through his words, revealing his sing song and airy cadence as he spoke his nervous words.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

The Secrets to becoming Stronger Empty Re: The Secrets to becoming Stronger

Post by Serilda Sinclair 11th December 2022, 5:52 pm

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    As always, Serilda was pretty much buried beneath a mountain of paperwork. The war efforts between Bellum and Pergrande had left the field marshal beyond stressed, though she was masterful at masking such emotions from the public eye. Still, the weight of the first major battle was heavy upon her shoulders, particularly when it came to Cardinal Vivian’s death. The Voidwalker had never claimed to be unbeatable, and she would be the first to admit that there were plenty of people out there that were stronger than her, despite her lofty title as a God of Ishgar. However, the defeat in Bellum had been rough, leaving her feeling a bit like she had failed a lot of people that day.

Her rational mind knew that was not the case, of course, but telling yourself something and actually believing it were entirely different things. So she’d done the only thing she [i]could[i] do: returned to Fiore, made sure what was left of her soldiers were patched up and taken care of, and then got back to work to plan for the future as much as they could.

She was in her office reviewing a report from the spec ops department, when she sensed the approach of an individual, her Void senses feeding her the rough shape of the person that was lingering on the other side of her door. Lifting her head, she stared blankly at the closed barrier, sensing the person as they struggled with whether or not to knock, lifting and dropping their hand and fidgeting in place. Though she couldn’t hear his exact words, her sensitive slayer ears picked up a man’s voice as he appeared to be grumbling to himself. Whoever he was, he obviously was nervous about interrupting her.

Finally, he knocked on the door, greeting her with a… rather informal salutation before correcting himself and introducing himself as one of the privates by the name of Fontaine, requesting a bit of her time. With a small sigh, Serilda’s gaze flicked back down to her desk. “You may enter, Private Fontaine.”

As the young man opened the door, he would find himself in a spacious office sporting hardwood flooring, with plenty of natural light filtering in through the floor to ceiling windows that took up the entirety of one wall, the view of the training grounds beyond. The immediate sight would be her desk, the large surface covered in confidential files that she was neatly closing and stacking. Behind her desk there was a tapestry against the wall featuring the twisting dragon crest of the noble Sinclair family in their crest colors of purple and gold. He would see a number of book cases lining the right side of the room, where there was a door that presumably led to a personal bathroom. On the left side of the room where the windows were, there was an informal sitting area with a couch and a couple armchairs flanking a coffee table, with a large lacrivision on the wall which was currently playing a new station at low volume. Further past the sitting area was a small wet bar, and in the corner there was a sizable dog bed on the ground, upon which sat a large wolf. Xiuhcoatl had lifted her head upon the man’s knocking, laying in calm obedience but with dark, curious eyes that were attentive to the newcomer.

Serilda gestured to one of the chairs in front of her desk. “Please, have a seat.” Collecting the last of the files, she took the stack and deposited them into a drawer at the side of her desk before turning her full attention to the young man, leaning forward with her hands clasped. She observed him with a pale blue gaze, her expression neutral. “It’s… Finnegan, correct?” The field marshal would be the first to admit that she hardly knew the names of all of her soldiers, but private Fontaine was a relatively new recruit. As such, his name was still on the more fresh side of her memory, having taken the time to review the files of the newer soldiers not too long ago. “How can I help you?”

WORDS: 695 | @Fin
    Serilda Sinclair

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fin
    Fin

Player 
    Lineage : Excitavit Tetria Oculus
    Position : None
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair (Current) Vanessa Scáthach (Former)
    Experience : 2,282

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fool's Arcanum
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Secrets to becoming Stronger Empty Re: The Secrets to becoming Stronger

Post by Fin 21st December 2022, 8:46 am

Just when Finnegan was about to walk away he heard the voice of the Field Marshal. He entered the office briefly marveling at how classy and functional it was. The city folk truly never ceased to impress Fin. The marshal's office was far superior than the village chief's dinky office from Fin's home town. Another point of interest that quickly captured the attention of the new recruit was the large wolf. The magnificent creature reminded Finnegan of his home land, the nomad would recall moments of his past. The ginger remembered the days he would wait patiently in the brush waiting for the opportunity for a perfect shot on his quarry, only to miss it upon the intervention of a wandering wolf. Granted, the wolves Fin had been accustomed to seeing in the forrest were much smaller than the wolf in his boss' office.

The rookies mind quickly took an exit out of memory lane upon hearing the words of the field Marshall. Fin nodded in acknowledgement as went to take a seat. He adjusted his messenger bag before sitting down before the Field Marshall. "Aye that do be me name mam, but I do insist ya call me Fin, Boss." his eyes took a quick glance at the stack of papers his superior had stored away, busy woman she was. He then looked at his boss, a gorgeous woman she was. Though she did give off the same monstrous arcane pressure similarly to general Kadokawa's. Once again Fin truly was before greatness. He eventually mustered his courage to speak once more "I do apologize for takin' up ya time... with how Pergande made a right bags of the whole bleedin' nations. Hell! Me sibling's even heard about it all the way down from the sticks.... it's no wonder any attempts to peace keepin' is absolutely bajanxed..." Fin spoke in a sing song manner, his tone fluctuating between highs and lows adding a bright warm energy to cadence. "Bah! The bleedin' eejit I am, where are me manners..." Fin quickly rummaged through his worn out leather messenger bag. He quickly produced a some sort of box wrapped neatly in some cloth decorated with a cute panda mascot.

The young man swiftly and with much care unwrapped said package unveiling two lunch boxes. One lunch box was white and the other black. "It's a sort of a tradition in me village, where one would give a gift of sorts to one's employers or whom ever they be working for, yeah?" Fin explained as he respectfully placed the two boxes on an open portion of Serilda's desk. "It's a bento box.... errr rather a type of lunch box traditionally made in the land of Midi... I uh prepared everythin' myself. I made two one for you and one for the director... I'm sure it doesn't hold a candle to the stuff you and the Director be eatin' but there isn't anythin' off about it... actually I had just whipped this up at the kitchen during me break. So it's still nice and warm haha... but you don't have to eat it or anythin' it's uh.... never mind, I'll get to the point..." Fin let out an embarrassed chuckle as he scratched the back of his head. He took a deep breath and sighed.

Should Serilda open the box she would find, a delicious meal crafted with much love and care. There were perfectly sliced pork cutlets, with accompanying rice, veggies, little tiny sausages cut up in a way that looked like tittle octopi. A rice ball, shaped and decorated with seaweed to make a cute little edible panda. Smaller containers filled with sauce and dressing for the salad and pork cutlet. Both boxes contained the same meal, both equal in presentation and effort. It was indeed a wonderful and filling meal a mother would one craft for her her children, except Fin was no mother and Serilda and Mythal were certainly not his children. This level of commitment to edible cuteness was simply a biproduct of Fin's many years of cooking and preparing meals for his siblings and for the other kids at the orphanage where he had grown up in.

The Sevenite spoke up once more"I uh... came for some advice if it's alright with you mam... ya see I'm applyin' for the combat corps... and uhm I wanted ask if ya had any tips in working with General Kadokawa and Ms. Infinity... I'm not askin' you to tell me classified information or anythin' like that..." Fin paused for a moment and looked up at Serilda with sincerity in his sky blue eyes.

"I... I heard what happened to em... and I'm not here to pity em or anythin' ... I just.... want to work with them better... I want to help them by bein' a good subordinate... I don't wanna be a burden, yeah? I'm worried that I may be annoyin' them or somethin'.... I know I can be a jabbering eejit who's acting the maggot half the time... don't get me wrong I have no complaints with them... Infinity and the General are doin' a bang on job..." Fin fiddled with the straps of his messenger bag as he explained part of the reason why he came before the Field Marshal that day.

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 2:34 am