Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unknowing Trails

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Traveller of the Multiverse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8,075,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Energy Monarch
    Second Skill: Ark of the Dread Masters
    Third Skill:

Unknowing Trails Empty Unknowing Trails

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 29th February 2020, 9:51 am

There’s no fair or unfair in battle.
    ( There is only victory or in your case, defeat. )
    Unknowing Trails RJtajUnz_o

"Tsk."

Vandrad du Wolff wasn't sure what he was expecting when he entered the populated city. In truth, he wasn't sure what he was expecting out of this entire little adventure of his. It was so off the cuff, out of the blue, that he hadn't taken a decent amount of time to plan or prepare. The experience was wholly new to him; he'd spent so many years being taught that taking a breath and formulating a strategy was the best way to achieve any goal. But even after all that time having others bash that practice against his head, he never truly let it soak in. Fact of the matter was, he acted in the moment more times than he didn't. And why should he change his ways when they had kept him going after all these years?

But he wasn't here on a philosophical pilgrimage to better his spirit or anything. No, there was the near-blinding fact that he had been told by his mother that he was, in fact, her true bastard. And according to her, his father had been a member of a Fiore organization known as the Rune Knights. Vandrad knew the group well; they had been the Fiore Magic Council's primary defense, a truly exceptional lot of soldiers and wizards. But their strength had dwindled over the years before they suffered a heinous culling over a year ago. Now they were rebuilding. While all of that was very interesting, it did very little to pique the curiosity of the Prince. His attention had been solely focused on the man known as Gren Ragnos – the seed supplier for his genetic design.

Records showed that Gren had died some seventeen to eighteen years ago; killed by a fire in his own home. An awfully pathetic way to go, if Vandrad could say himself. But there had been recent rumors circulating the fallen Rune Knight; tales of sightings and stories of brief, fleeting encounters. It was curious enough that Vandrad had decided that it was worth investigating. Oh, it had caused his mother to break into such a frenzy. Even now he swore he could hear her shouting over the winds, the shrill sound nipping at his heels as he walked. But her misplaced anger was nothing compared to his at the realization, almost four decades in the making, that he wasn’t some street orphan. Bastard or not, he was the son of a Duchess and a Rune Knight. And an entire half of his life had been kept hidden from him for far too long.

Fiore was… similar to Bellum in a few ways but different in the ones that mattered. He had paused at the perimeter of the town he had wandered into, a town known as Magnolia, as he caught sight of its structures and people. The architecture was so… strange and intricate. Bellum relied on its magic to form buildings and, as such, they were a bit odd to the outside world. But for one that had lived in such structures all his life, the normal design was pause-inducing. He got quite a few looks as he walked up to the closest townhouse and poked and prodded its exterior walls, studying its structure.

But it wasn’t for the sights or sounds of Magnolia that he had come here – it was for his own purposes. On his way to Fiore, he had been attempting to figure out the best means of approaching his investigation. His first, flippant plan had been to march to the Rune Knight doors and demand answers from whoever was in charge. But there were two facts working against progress there; one was his being a complete stranger than then the deeper issue that, upon giving his name and heritage, he would be revealed to be a Bellum noble. Fiore and Bellum were uneasy at best in terms of governmental relations. His intrusion and subsequent demand for answers would probably earn him nothing, if not possibly getting him arrested. And the last thing he wanted to do was fight his way out of the Rune Knights, even though he imagined it would be quite easy.

There were no shortage of guilds in Fiore but there were none that commanded an aura of independence like Fairy Tail. Even when he was in the military, he’d heard of the fall of Fairy Tail’s fame, from legal guild to dark. And after that, they had slowly but surely moved themselves back towards a more gray area. Now they viewed themselves more as a corporation that employed members to operate like mercenaries. There was a certain level of free range that came with that, as well as allowed him to launch his own investigation into Gren’s appearances, be they truth or not.

As he approached the doors of the guild, he took a moment to look himself over once more. He’d managed to stop his one track mind momentarily and realize that marching into anywhere here bearing his royal or military officer garments would cause issues. Instead he had stopped briefly at a clothing shop on the rim of Bellum and tasked the tailor with designing a new type of armor; one that was modestly similar to the Bellum wear but not enough to flash warning signs.  A royal blue jumpsuit covered the entirely of his body with white gloves and boots adorning his limbs. The actual armor chassis sat on his chest comfortably, providing the greatest coverage of defense. He looked like a warrior out on his first quest – and that suited him just fine.

He pushed through the doors of the Fairy Tail guild and entered the main reception area. While others may have stopped to admire the surroundings before continuing forward, Vandrad continued his march right up to the desk. He stopped before it, arms crossing naturally over his chest, as he stared down with a stoic gaze. "I want to speak to whoever is in charge,” he said simply. There was no beating around the bush with Vandrad; he knew exactly what he wanted.

Words: 1013 | Tag: Anyone | © marzia at shine & gs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Unknowing Trails Empty Re: Unknowing Trails

Post by Mura Kensho 29th February 2020, 10:48 am

~What does it mean
    Kicking me down
    I gotta get up
    As jacked as it sounds
    The whole system sucks~

Rocking his head back and forth, with his headphones on his ears, Mura leaned back on his chair after having read through old documents of previous events covered by the guild - specifically events under the mastership of Leonard - as some of his jams blasted through his head. He was alone in the office, and by alone, it was with his two ghost pals - Kyuken and Zirconis. They weren't interested in the songs that Mura was listening to, so they floated down to the mail hall and threw insults at each other like usual... until they saw the presence of a buff man with a very strange widow's peak.

"I want to speak to whoever is in charge."

"... Go get Mura," Kyuken asked Zirconis with a low and monotone voice. "Nah, you do that, I'll stay here and la-" the green dragon ghost replied, and it appeared that another argument would arise, but Kyuken shut him off with: "I'll go do that for you. Trust me; I'm the one with human hair..."

Shrugging, the green dragon ghost floated back up towards Mura. Kyuken approached the cross-armed individual wearing a stern look on his face, and in all honesty, that stern gaze put the 600-year old samurai at odds. But nevermind that; Kyuken was convinced that this man couldn't see ghosts, since only Fairy Tail members and those with already spiritual/shamanistic capabilities could see him and Zirconis. Taking a breath, Kyuken leant on the edge of the same desk where the guest stood and blabbered:

"Hello there. Y'know, I keep having a gradually worse and worse case of cultural shock throughout the centuries. Not only have people stopped wearing wooden sandals, but they suddenly also find less and less clothing as some kind of favored fashion. And here I am today, thinking 'I've seen everything', and then someone with your particular style of hair blow me away. It was a good thing to dismiss Zirconis; he wouldn't have stopped dissing your widow's peak... is your forehead that big? Or maybe my eyes are deceiving me? I'll let you have the benefit of the doubt and conclude that my eyes are playing numbers on me. This might be annoying to hear, but... nah, as if you can hear me. What you don't know doesn't hurt you, and you should've seen me in my prime; me and my horse tails would've scarred everyone..."

Further ahead the hall, the elevator opened again. A figure exited it, causing many of the visitors to turn their eyes at him, which would give away the young man's position. His headphones were resting on his shoulders, and his ducktail-like hair waved just a tiny bit with his advancement towards the desk where the guest who requested to speak with him was. His katana and red stone sword were sheathed away, his iLac and papers tied to his arm, and his Gi keeping him ocmfortable as he now stood in front of them both.

And his eyes were first aiming at the samurai ghost.

"... Were you talking badly about him without him knowing?" the shaman stated directly to the ghost.

WC: 541

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 7th April 2020, 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 1st March 2020, 4:20 pm

Vandrad didn’t make any attempt to hide behind pleasantries when it came to asking for what he wanted. He imagined most people came in here, twiddling their thumbs and looking around nervously. But the Prince had never been one to sit and wait when he knew exactly what he wanted and needed to do. He had come here with the intent of learning more about the Fairy Tail guild – of discovering just how strong their wizards were. If he was going to join any organization, they needed to possess magic users that were capable of handling themselves. And there was no better way to judge a snake than by its head.

He didn’t need to wait long as an odd specter approached him. He spoke to him casually but with the tone of one who was far more interesting in simply talking than making any sense. The comments about his hair and forehead caused Vandrad’s eye to twitch slightly in annoyance but didn’t send him quite into a tirade. It was more the constant stream of words that kept coming at him and the seeming lack of true magical power that caused him distress. There was an energy there and it wasn’t weak by any definition but it wasn’t what one would feel is coming from a person. This was clearly someone’s familiar or summon or something similar to that.

The vein in Vandrad’s forehead popped to the surface, throbbing a few times as his annoyance began to boil upwards. "Listen you…” He started, now ready to shoot some words at the specter. But then the strange sound of an elevator reaching the floor gave him pause and he wrenched his attention away from the babbling ghost to lay eyes on the… teenager that walked towards them. The boy couldn’t have been much older than fifteen or sixteen by the look of him and the way he carried himself made him seem just as disinterested as an actual teenager. But the magic power that clung to him was… immense. Vandrad hadn’t felt a strength like this in all his life. His eyes widened a fraction as he felt it pressing against him, almost weighing him down.

The supposed leader of Fairy Tail laid his gaze on the ghost first, questioning him about his intent with Vandrad. "No. He was doing it with my being fully aware of it,” the Prince replied for the ghost first, flashing a look at the spirit before looking back at Mura. His gaze softened slightly, if only out of respect for the strength of the guild master. "I wish to join your guild.”

Words: 438/1451 | Tag: Anyone | © marzia at shine & gs.

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 2nd March 2020, 2:37 am

Arcadia had thought she could kick this cold easy, but it was kicking her backside but good. Bed rest had kept her condition from worsening, but the inside of her Fairy Hills room still looked more like snow cave than a bedroom.

Unable to get back to sleep, the snuffly slayer decided it was good as any to treat herself to some hot spiced cider. Since she caught this cold, it had become her beverage of choice. Making the long trip across the street the mundane way was out of the question, but using her dimensional scissors while sick had been problematic on its own. It would just take a little extra care and concentration than normal or she might end up in the bakery a couple doors down again.

Grabbing her scissors from her nightstand, Arcadia closed her eyes and held the image of the Guildhall bar. Arcadia was happy when the portal opened this time without lining her up for disaster. It opened up normally, and she slid off her bed to shuffle on through te portal to arrive behind the guildhall bar. She was wrapped in her quilt comforter, but she still sneezed a small spray of powdery snow into the air. Thankfully the staff knew exactly what she was here for, so they were swift to hand her a mug of hot spiced cider.

She cradled the mug between two hands, soaking the in the warmth. Arcadia bowed Mura and the stranger.

Unknowing Trails 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 3rd March 2020, 8:20 am

Kyuken’s lower lip was pushed down under his upper teeth as he realized that the athletic guest could see him and hear what he was talking about. A major stomachache travelled through the ghost’s body, and his face whitened a little. Guess he was caught in his act…

Luckily, Mura was here now. Kyuken did not want to anger this dude even further.

“Oh… caught guilty, Kyuken. Apologize,” the shaman commanded the samurai ghost. Scratching the back of his head, Kyuken bowed, his head full of regret and pulled down a little by the gravity of all of this. “S-Sorry about that… I was bored. Ghost st- I mean, s-sorry, I’m truly sorry…” he attempted to apologize to the spiky-haired man, and Mura lifted his shoulder a little in a slight shrug at the ghost, pretty ‘meh’ about the effort.

Anyway, the guest had the intention to join Fairy Tail. That was the important part of their first encounter here.

“That’s nice to hear. Honestly, we’ve been getting a good handful of new members lately,” Mura replied with a slight chuckle. That was when Arcadia showed up in a quilt comforter and greeted him and their guest with a bow, one that Mura returned mutually. “I won’t mind letting you join Fairy Tail, but I need to know… your experience with magic, for instance. Where you’re from. And, of course, your name… but I’ll start.” Now, it was Mura’s turn to bow back to the spiky-haired wizard, his hair waving graciously, and his headphones exposed a little with their screaming, orange colors.

“My name is Mura Kensho. I hail from Midi, and as you’ve already figured out, I’m the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail. And… well, you’ll be able to judge for yourself how experienced I am in this field.” He then leaned his arms on the counter and focused his gaze at the face of his recruit.

“Your turn.”

WC: 319
    TWC: 541 + 319 = 860

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 7th April 2020, 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Themes:
    Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 3rd March 2020, 1:04 pm

Vandrad wasn’t honestly aware that he shouldn’t have been able to see Kyuken. While he generally doubted most things until he saw proof, it wasn’t like he hadn’t seen spiritual summons before during his time in the military. But given the way the specter blanched – and achievement in and of it self – it was obvious the Prince’s stare on him was strange. It was only further confirmed when Mura claimed the ghost had been caught guilty and demanded he apologize. Vandrad lifted a single eyebrow as he looked back over at the stuttering ghost, who was as nervous as a servant who’d forgotten dinner. He sighed softly though it was not out of offense nor annoyance. "It’s fine, spirit. If I were to take offense every time someone remarked about my hairline, be it to my face or behind, I would be constantly caught up in my anger. Consider your apologize accepted.” Most people may have spoken the words with a bit of kindness but not Vandrad – he spoke as matter-of-factually as anyone could. But he had accepted the apology; considering his natural disposition, that would probably come as quite the shock.

With that out of the way, he turned his attention back to Mura. As the guild master began what was surely leading to an introduction, another girl appeared through a portal practically right on top of them. She was wrapped up in quite the large comforter and cradling a mug between her hands. She offered each of them a simple, respectful bow, with Mura returning it. Vandrad nodded his head firmly, a small sign of returned respect without the full gesture. He was never one for bowing. But as the attention turned back to his initiation, the guild master explained that he needed a few details about the Prince himself. To show fairness to the new recruit, Mura went ahead and offered his introduction.

He knew this was coming. He couldn’t simply just join a guild and not expect somewhat of a background check. Luckily he had mentally prepared for this. "I am Vandrad. Half of my blood is from Fiore and the other half Bellum. I’ve spent most of my years in Bellum though. I’ve served in professional military outfits before so I’m no stranger to situations with magic or working with and against wizards. As for my own magic, it is called Energy Monarch. The details of it are complicated to explain.” He returned the sign of greeting from Mura by placing his clenched hand over his heart, right on his breastplate, in a form of salute. "I came to Fairy Tail in hopes of finding work as a mercenary. I am, by no means, green around the gills.”

Words: 453/1904 | Tag: Anyone | © marzia at shine & gs.

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 5th March 2020, 8:14 am

Arcadia sipped her hot cider, savoring its soothing warmth. It took the edge off her cold. This is why she took her sweet time imbibing the next couple sips. Arcadia was loving the momentary bliss each sip bought, but she wanted to get back to bed.

She believed she could meet this new guy talking to Mura later. It seemed the guildmaster had things under control, so she turned and meant to head out through a portal. The poor slayer's mind failed to focus on a destination for the portal, so her scissors opened a portal with a random destination.

She dot not really pay attention before entering the portal. The sick slayer came right back out a portal just outside the front doors. Arcadia was another sip of cider and a couple steps back inside before she realized the circle she had gone in. Giving her dimensional scissors another try, she opened another portal, still not really concentrating on the destination.

This time she walked in from upstairs after exiting through her portal. Arcadia sighed in resignation, and despite a valiant effort to hold it back she sneezed a puff of snow over the stairs. Still bundled in her comforter, she went back downstairs, where she sat nearby, but not too close.

She offered a tired but sweet smile, though her voice was stifled a little by stuffed sinuses. "Sahrie about that. I'm Ahrcadia. Just a little bit sihk. Dun mind me. Nice ta meet yah though."

Arcadia then sneezed at least three times into her elbow and comforter, bit the snow still covered table where she sat. With a sniffle, she went back to sipping her cider while she sat and listened.

Unknowing Trails 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 7th March 2020, 8:43 am

Poor Arcadia was suffering from a cold, it appeared. Mura would’ve offered to give her a helping hand, but she excused herself and sat at a near table in peace, which Mura didn’t want to break. Although, that didn’t hold back Kyuken and Zirconis from keeping the sick girl company as they both floated above each her shoulder like they used to do when Mura was around.

“Don’t you worry, Arcadia-chan! We’ll keep your warm and comfy, too! Hurry, Zir-“
    “Lay a finger on her and I’ll grind your abdomen to dust with an iron club…”
    “B-But c’mon- wait, what do you think I’m going to do?“
    “Hey, look, Eris’ tits over ther-“

Once Kyuken almost broke his neck turning around, Zirconis launched himself at the hopeless samurai ghost and mauled him, turning into a gust and dust cloud of a one-sided assault as the dragon ghost took great pleasure and relieved himself of his stress and anger by punching and clawing the shit out of Kyuken’s poor face.

“…” Mura was listening closely to Vandrad’s introduction. He got that the guest’s blood was half Fiorian and half Bellum, both respective countries who were famed for wizardry, especially Bellum. On top of his background with the military, he would definitely pass in terms of experience, but Mura couldn’t help but have his head tilt a little when he heard about Energy Monarch… alas, it was probably just a sign that it was difficult to understand by words, and perhaps something he would benefit more from seeing with his own eyes.

“Well, you’ve come to the right place, then. We’re always in search for people like you who don’t mind such a lifestyle,” the shaman replied to assure Vandrad of his recruitment, “… Now, listen closely.” His words caused the air to bristle a little, but nothing else changed around him or around Vandrad other than the faint scent and sense of weight applying onto those who breathed in the air inside of the guild hall right now.

Mura’s face wasn’t so cheerful right now. His eyes looked straight at Vandrad’s with a cold and unsympathetic intent. His heritage, Hades’ powers surging through his veins, helped a lot in possessing such an air of authoritarian absolution. Mura, simply, was going to be careful nowadays… he had, hopefully, learned his lesson since back at the alley when he confronted Ghost for the last time.

“As a mercenary in my beloved guild, you’re not just for hire. You know that, now. And always know this; the guild, its heart, its members and its interests come first. This is an old and honored guild; as of joining Fairy Tail, you’ll find your own aspirations, dreams and goals intertwining with our soul and morals… so if there’s even a mustard seed of treason saved away in your heart that you may bring up in the far future, then I’ll dig it out someday. Am I making myself clear?” It came out naturally through Mura’s tongue, and it was in all honesty new and alien for the shaman to take such a stand. It was clearly a result of having been betrayed a handful of times in the past, and it was a sign of desperation too… surely, it wouldn’t grow into a stake through his own heart, someday.

WC: 553
    TWC: 860 + 553 = 1413

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 7th April 2020, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 6th April 2020, 4:31 pm

Vandrad truly had no idea what to make of the two spirits that Mura controlled. He seemed to have them under his magical constraints but at the same time, they operated with an immense amount of… freedom. The girl that had come and greeted the two of them set herself down nearby, apparently suffering from some kind of minor sickness. One of the spirits offered to keep her warm while the other was quick to combat against it, devolving into an almost cartoonish brawl of specter buffoonery. The Prince eyed the two carefully as he made his introduction to the Mura, granting him a brief, albeit mild explanation of his magic and past. He could go through it rather easily without having to reveal too many details and hopefully, the guildmaster wouldn’t be looking for too in depth admissions either.

The Fairy Tail guild master explained that Vandrad had come to the right place, as they were always in need of people that could excel in the lifestyle. It seemed like a genuine enough offer to join the guild… until Mura spoke a beat later. His tone had completely shifted within that timeframe and the air itself had warped as well. A heavy pressure rested itself on Vandrad’s shoulders, pressing down on him and trying to force him to his knees. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that Mura had unleashed his magical power, allowing its weight to fill the entirety of the room. Even his friendly demeanor had taken a more stony facade, etching itself in seriousness as he approached a far more serious topic.

Yet Vandrad remained stoically placed, despite the immense pressure. He sure felt it in his bones but he refused to be bent down, if only to match the man’s strength of will. This was an intimidation act; one born out of treachery that Mura had certainly encountered before. As Vandrad listened, the guild master explained what being a mercenary for Fairy Tail meant. It wasn’t just joining an organization and being able to earn jewel without responsibilities or connections. They were a family in Mura’s words and that family held a strong bond. Mura came to his point, explaining that if Vandrad possessed any inclination to betray them, it would be found out and it would be brought to light.

The Prince settled his gaze firmly on the Fairy Tail guild master, leveling his attention fully. "You’ve spoken bluntly and truthfully to me so allow me to reply in kind,” he started, keeping his arms tucked over one another. "I chose Fairy Tail because I have no desire for fortune, fame or infamy of any kind. My allegiance is not easily swayed nor is it easily given. I have my own goals for being in Fiore and Fairy Tail provides the best means of attaining them. But in spite of all of that, I have no intention of betraying anyone in this guild. You have my word that my joining Fairy Tail is under the goal of helping myself grow as well as helping the guild profit. And anyone that considers themselves an enemy of Fairy Tail is now an enemy of mine and will be handled as such.”

Words: 543/2447 | Tag: Anyone | © marzia at shine & gs.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 7th April 2020, 9:56 am

The presence of Mura’s magical power did have a small effect on Vandrad’s composure. This was very new and rather uncommon for the shaman to pull off; if anything else, he loved to play the small stick and conceal his influence to the point where he could easily come off as a mere, other guild member in the guild rather than the Guildmaster himself. Not like becoming a Guildmaster would change his attitude or behavior with his guildmates in the slightest, but this kind of action just felt not like him, really… he was sure that, by time, Vandrad would probably be able to realize that if he hung around Mura much more.

Speaking of Vandrad, his reply was more than satisfactory. It actually brought a smile on Mura’s face, completely eradicating the heavy feeling that the spiky-haired mercenary felt on his shoulders, slightly heating up the room to a pleasant, late-summer wind, and easing the dry air between them. Mura was happy to hear this from him, for the shaman sensed no cunning or slyness from him to begin with.

Man, maybe he was the wrong guy to try this whole ‘intimidation’ stance with. Scratching his head with a finger, Mura had taken a silent moment before turning this glad and replied: “That’s good to hear! Really… in that case-“ After he finished the last word in that part of the sentence, the elevator way further ahead of the room across the guild hall opened, revealing a… Mura? Mura was standing over there too? No, that was a clone of Mura manifested by him who had brought a small, wooden box that he then tossed towards the original Mura. Original Mura grabbed it gracefully before watching the clone dissipate into shadows.

“This box is filled with an enchanted paint. It’s what our Guild Marks are painted of,” he explained as his right hand moved away some of his bangs to reveal the turquoise-colored Guild Crest on his right side of his forehead. The Guild Crest had been painted on him by the fifth Guildmaster about 8 years ago, and to this day, Mura wore it proudly. “You just tell me where you want your Guild Mark to be painted on. A shoulder, back, chest, face, hand- your call.”

Obviously, if Vandrad spoke his desired place for the Guild Mark, then the wooden box would open its top to reveal a root lifting the stamp part of the box around. The root would then lead the stamp to the desired spot per Vandrad’s wish.

WC: 424
    TWC: 1413 + 424 = 1837

Themes:
    Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 1st May 2020, 1:14 pm

It seemed that his answer had proven to be more than satisfactory. Mura was quiet for a moment before he idly scratched his head and spoke of how happy he was to hear Vandrad’s response. His words drifted off for a moment as the elevator on the opposite side of the building slid open, revealing… well, another version of Mura. He was an exact copy save for the box in his hands, causing Vandrad to raise a single brow in curiosity. Was that the original guildmaster and the one before him a clone? Or perhaps a replica, tasked with fetching something while Mura met with a new possible member of the guild? His answer came a short moment later as the clone tossed the box to the man in front of him and the one in the elevator faded to nothing but shadow.

A nifty trick -- it seemed Mura had far more magical abilities than just shackling two spirits to his form. The Fairy Tail guild master explained that the box was filled with enchanted paint, used primarily for tattooing guild marks upon their members. He showed an example of what one would look like, moving apart some of his hair to reveal the eloquent mark upon his forehead. It seemed to Vandrad as an odd place for a person to get a brand but, at the same time, there would be no mistaking it from anyone. In a way, that was taking a lot of pride in the marking and even the Prince could respect that. Mura continued, stating that all Vandrad had to do was state where he wanted the mark.

"Here,” he said, pulling at the collar of his suit and armor, yanking it down low enough so the top part of his left pectoral could be seen. He watched as the box opened of its own accord, a magical root twisting out from the opening with the padded stamp on its head. Curiously he would stare as the root extended its face and planted itself firmly against his flesh, the Prince feeling a warm sensation spreading over his skin. A moment later the vine removed itself and in its place was a pitch black version of the Fairy Tail guild mark, shimmering slightly against his body before settling into a matted state

Vandrad released the collar of his outfit, resetting it in place. "Is there anything else I should know before I begin?” he asked, looking around briefly. "Housing, rules regarding jobs -- that sort of thing?”

Words: 429/2876 | Tag: Anyone | © marzia at shine & gs.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 1st May 2020, 2:03 pm

Mura watched intently at the root extending itself to mark Vandrad with the magical ink. Doing so on its own, as if it was drawn to his inner vigor and sense of conviction, promised quite a lot to the Guildmaster. And although the pectoral area that he chose would keep the mark hidden under his clothes, Mura had no objections as that was the norm for many wizards. And so what if he was a special case with his Guild Mark literally stamped on his face? The previous Guildmaster was drunk on bathwater when he applied it to Mura, so the shaman couldn’t exactly be brought to judgement for that one.

When Vandrad released the collar of his outfit, Mura proclaimed: “And with that Crest on you, you’re now a Bronze Member of our guild.” His proclamation and indirect gratitude complimented Vandrad’s next question; the general rules and terms in the guild. Not too much to memorize by heart. “As a Bronze Member, you can now take jobs under our name from our job board next to us - actually, hold on to that thought for a moment - and you have free access to the guild hall, the training rooms, cafeteria, lab and our main room down in the basement.” An exclamation sign popped over Mura’s head as he continued, “Behind the guild hall, across our flower fields lie Fairy Hills, our main residence where you’re free to claim a room with all the basics as well as a storage room for your items and tools. Speak to Mrs. Hilda, the manager at the counter over there, to get a room - and make sure to show your Guild Mark. If you want to redecorate your room, however, you can talk with Arcadia about that…”

Okay, deep breath… Vandrad expressed that he was a mercenary, and according to his previous words, he was definitely an experienced one in the field. Unlike younger wizards like Kumiko, he would likely be ready to take a job that required bending the law a bit, in which Mura got reminded of the situation in River Village. Yes, he had caught news of something that brought back, uh, unpleasant memories of a previous enemy guild to Fairy Tail. To think that even to this day, they still bred potential threats to his members… and now, an ex-member of this guild was in hiding. Mura would have to find him and make 100% sure that his guild, Fairy Tail, would be safe from this ex-member’s actions; whether it be by permanently linking him to the village or stopping him in his plans to make some kind of comeback.

“… I hope that you’re free right now, for I already got a mission for you. Follow me,” Mura spoke to the spiky-haired soldier before turning back and approaching the elevator. There, he would wait for Vandrad to join him before holding his Guild Mark over the scanner and allowing the elevator to take them to the intended location beneath the main basement - where the real business took place.

Down here, one’s loyalty to Fairy Tail counted top. Jobs and requests from here required them to go above the law in order to pursue their goal, and it also required killing, which was prohibited among many legal guilds in Fiore. “You’ll accompany me to River Village and seek out an ex-member of Savage Skull…”

WC: 568
    TWC: 1837 + 568 = 2405

-EXIT, continuing in our FIBW Jewb-

Themes:

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 1:07 am