Birthday: May 11
Special Characteristics: N/A
Personality: Quiet and somewhat shy around others, Arcadia has never made fiends easily. Yet she cherishes those few she does open to. It's to these friends she shows her playful and mischievous side most often. Her pranks are never purposefully mean-spirited, as she feels horrible if or whenever she takes one too far. She does not take kindly to others being unkindly or bullying her friends. While Arcadia hates to see bad things happen to even strangers, it would probably take a fairly egregious act or her few friends to get her to stand up for a stranger the way she would easily do for a friend on her own.
Arcadia also has a competitive streak, she hates to lose at almost anything. On one hand that means she does not give up easily, on the other, she is often tempted to turn her mischievous mind to ensure even friends may regret winning.
She's also something of a minor thrill-seeker. If she's not exploring for her adrenaline fix, she'll pursue magical or mundane means to find her rush. Daredevil stunts, physically demanding sport or training, as long as its something she doesn't have to think about too much. Stunts that require more than a moment's thought risk succumbing to second-thoughts sanity.
Those who really know her, and can truly call her friend have earned can attest to the strength of her personal sense of loyalty. Strangers and acquaintances she doesn't quite trust yet could swear she may have no such thing as loyalty. As far as they're concerned, she doesn't.
Also when things are serious, her mischievous streak takes a back seat. When it comes to the big things, Arcadia prefers not to lie... at least to her friends. If a friend has a secret, she's not one to go blabbing it, yet if they weren't a friend, Arcadia wouldn't think twice about broadcasting it. To her these are all things you must earn with her trust. So far far in her life, few have.
- Exploring. Whether with a friend or two or on her own, she loves finding and seeing places she's never seen before. Reading can point you in many interesting directions, but to Arcadia little surpasses to experiencing the natural and magical wonders of the world for yourself.
- Competition. A friendly race, a casual card game, a test of magical strength or endurance, a small wager, Arcadia will rarely turn down and often actively seeks the challenge if turning even the mot mundane things into competition. Competition is one of the few things that can override her shy nature and natural hesitance to deal with strangers.
- Nature. The further away from the crowded population centers, the easier it is for Arcadia to feel at ease and be herself. Animals and flowers are just so much easier for her to understand.
- Crowds. The bigger and more concentrated the crowd is, the more easily overwhelmed out of control the world feels to Arcadia. Something of a chaotic and less than organized person, there is only so much other people's chaos she can psychologically tolerate.
- Losing. There is little Arcadia dislikes more than losing. The lengths she'll go through to avoid it can surprise even herself sometimes.
- Olives and mushrooms. Seriously?! How can anyone like either of those? To Arcadia they're both gag-inductively gross! Beware to any who dare put them in food Arcadia will be eating, and force her to pick the bits of olive or mushroom out of her share one at a time.
- Like many wizards of almost any age, she seeks power.( The stronger she can grow her magic, the more power she has to win, and the greater the challenge she can seek out. Also the greater she can make her magical power, the easier it will be to stop or keep herself and her few friends from suffering. She's well aware that Earth-Land is full of enough bullies who're happy to inflict the worst kinds of losing on others. Since often takes any kind of losing personally, if she witnesses it personally, Arcadia will from time to time fight for others. Magical power makes all of that easier.
- The feeling of seeing something new or wondrous for the first time is almost as addictive to her as competition. She rarely turn down an opportunity to travel to some place she's never been or o r even go shopping at any magic shop, to see what they got in. Even if it's something she can't use, just hearing what an item can do.. well she doesn't HAVE to see it work EVERY single time.
- In some contradiction, Arcadia also wishes to keep the chaos of people she doesn't know and trust as far away as possible. Chaos is very much her thing, but there only certain kinds of chaos she is capable of surfing.
- Arcadia doesn't just dislike large gatherings, she fears them. A crowd can bring a chest tightening sense of dread and claustrophobia to the most open air area. So much so she will go out of her way to avoid them. She'll take the long way through the less crowded streets to get to her destination if going through a city.
- Like many her age, she is not quite as certain of herself as sometimes as her competitive nature may present. Whether she acknowledges it or not, Arcadia's adolescent insecurities fuel her need for the approval of the few friends she might have. Their approval is something she subconsciously fears she must win over again.. Would they still like her, if she stopped winning?
- There is one side of nature she just cannot bring herself to love. Creepy crawly things with not enough legs or way too many legs... spiders, centipedes, worms..snakes all stir a reflexive dread and disgust. Maybe even one reason why she might tolerate living in a city where she'll run into less of them.
Weight: 89 lbs
Hair: Pale Blonde
Skin Tone: Fair
Guild: Fairy Tail
Tattoo: Sky blue on the top of her left forearm.
Last edited by SeaGlass on 18th July 2018, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total