Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Removing the Venom (Open)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Removing the Venom (Open) Empty Removing the Venom (Open)

Post by Gisen Ceostra 8th August 2017, 10:32 am

So, to point out for those, this takes place after the event of LS vs BF, despite it dying. The assumption is that the fight ended as a retreat from them and nothing more. Please do post if you want, this is not required. This is going to be a prologue into something to come in the future, so if you don't wish to join, you're more than welcome to read for the lore of it.

See this topic for more details on the guild appearance if no prior knowledge is known.

The day was more quiet and breezy today, the weather calmer and much less humid around the port town. Despite the constant humidity of it all because of all the water around them, those whom were accustomed to it felt it to be a very easy day for them, while others could seem that the town was much warmer than even being on the sea itself. The only ease to this had been the air flying around the town, slithering around walls and buildings. Inside the guild hall was a much cooler place; the bridge from the gate to the castle like structure held one, large teal colored tent like top, allowing shade to bask in the gate while flags with the guilds symbols hung down from them, tethered with tassels in a golden like color. The purpose of all this? Well, it wasn't one for a person of Gisen's personality to gather her members together for any particular reason, however she had a purpose, she had a slight dislike to the heat anyway, and to her, everyone deserved a little ease to a trip across such a long bridge. All members, no matter where they were at had received this message to attend if possible. Those partaking in hunts were excluded from this, and anything else that would warrant not being able to make it was fine. However, since the ambush on the port and town from Basilisk Fang, the bunny girl had no ideas what happened to anyone else in her "family". Inside the hall, once the doors were opened would be nothing unusual, minus a few scholarly looking people holding small conversations. Upon members entering, their voices would cease and would not continue until after they left the area.

Heading down the main hall, all members would funnel into the meeting room that had been designed. A grand sized room that one would find to be mostly excessive in size. The larger room could seat at least a dozen bodies, and if more was needed, it could easily be adjusted to fit. While inside, there would at first be only two bodies inside of it; The first being a blonde haired bunny girl, seated in a chair slightly larger than the others. The second would be standing right beside her; While also female, this second persons appearance came to be slightly similar in hair color, though her ends turned a very deep green in color. Her clothing completely reflected her hair and the animal like ears she adorned on her head. The tail that swished behind her seemed to resemble that of a leaf, to which the Sylph were known to be tied to elementally. All seats were left blank, free for anyone to sit where they pleased while they waited collectively, however nobody knew why a meeting was being called, nor what the topic of discussion was. Free discussion was encouraged to be thought of, but the real reason was yet to come. Things were going to slowly be growing dark in Lamia Scales future, and Gisen wanted to make sure that everyone was prepped for it should anyone be worried about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Removing the Venom (Open) Empty Re: Removing the Venom (Open)

Post by ○Kaori 8th August 2017, 8:20 pm

Removing the Venom (Open) Ukar8e11

Removing the Venom (Open) Nviajx11

She hadn't spoken since she'd arrived in the meeting room, she felt she didn't have the right. The only reason she was here was because she was asked to be... Kaori had received word of the meeting while she was in Era, handling some diplomatic work. It was one of the several trips that the magic users' clan wasn't officially notified of due to the less than reputable nature of the task. Gisen had made Kaori a member of the clan, but Kaori still thought of herself as nothing more than a gaijin, an outsider. Because of the way she thought of herself, as well as her nature being that of a girl born into war, she took on various missions that would bring a legal guild to its knees if their emperor were made aware of it. Kaori didn't see herself as a member of the clan, so she didn't dare take one of their seats. She was asked to attend the meeting and made sure the entire week was free of any plans, but much to her hatred there was someone at Gisen's side already. Were it not for the mask she wore, anyone entering would be able to see the raw, unfiltered hate for the animal woman next to the clan leader where Kaori belonged. Since she couldn't stand at Lady Ceostra's right hand, she took the only other place that a weapon belonged, leaning against the wall.

Normally while on downtime, Kaori would look more relaxed; but today, she was looking as though she were expecting trouble. She was wearing her sword on her lumbar with the hilt extending to her right. Her tool belt was filled with her standard setup; smoke balls, flash, shockwave, and timed bombs, mana crystals, and some candy she picked up back in Era. She had three shuriken, a set of throwing knives, and some needles on her as well hidden under her clothes. On her back, between her shoulder blades was a large shuriken that seemed to give off a warm, holy aura as it gently glowed. Armed to the teeth, Kaori stood with her back to the wall and arms crossed, standing on one foot with the other crossed over her leg. Her eyes weren't visible through the slits in her cat-like mask, but were fixated on the sylph that she currently loathed. She closed her eyes and angled her head to the ground to force herself to return to the task at hand.

Removing the Venom (Open) J6q08l11

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 67
    Experience : 1,331.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 9th August 2017, 12:35 am

Lucius wasn't in the guild at the time when the battle between Lamia Scale and Basilisk Fang happened, though he didn't hear the full details he only heard that Basilisk Fang ran from the battle, the battle happened and ended a little while ago, but now he received a message from the guildmaster, a message that was sent to every member to attend a meeting if they could, Lucius wasn't sure about the other members but he could definitely attend, he wasn't the biggest "job" person and stayed at the guild home a lot, so he had no problem attending. The only thing that troubled him however was the reason for the meeting, he assumed since it was called somewhat after the battle, that might be the topic but it could be something else entirely.

He had entered the meeting hall to see a few people already there, waiting for the meeting and Lucius saw a few blank seats just ready to be taken. He sat down in one of the blank seats, he had a few questions to ask but he was a patient man, he'll ask once the meeting commences, hoping that whatever needs to be said will answer his questions or fellow guild members will be able to speak.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Post by Samira Nassar 10th August 2017, 7:07 am

Being relatively new to the guild meant Samira was a member of the guild that was not around when the battle between the two guilds of Lamia Scale and Basilisk Fang occurred. She had heard mentions of the dark guild retreating, but other than that she knew very little of the event. The guild had seemed quiet ever since she had joined, and aside from normal job taking and hunts there was little interaction between its members. That made receiving a message about a sort of guild meeting more surprising than it should have been. Still, she was not one to ignore the request to attend. There were no other important tasks to do that day and so it was easy to make her attendance a priority, especially since she rarely left the town the guild hall resided in anyway.

At the time of her arrival into the meeting room there were already a few others within. Good. She did not like being the first one that arrived and she hopefully was not late enough to be the last. No words were spoken from her lips as she silently made her way towards one of the empty seats around the large meeting table. The mind connection between her spirits and herself had weakened, giving her the conclusion that the large room must be one that renders typical magic usage difficult if not impossible. No matter. It was doubtful any magic would be required for the meeting. As the green haired woman took her seat, she noticed most of the faces within the room were familiar. The first, of course, was the guild master. There were never any conversations between herself and the bunny girl, but she knew the face at the very least. The second was the gravity mage who she had met only recently. Thirdly, was Kaori, who she almost missed due to her standing against a wall rather than taking a seat. The last member, a mix between human, animal, and plant, she did not recognize but she must of been important enough given where she stood.

Samira remained quiet, thinking it rude to speak before the meeting officially commenced. It was no time for idle chit chat and the answers to her questions would come in time. For now, all there was to do was patiently wait for others to arrive so the meeting could start.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 15th August 2017, 10:05 am

It hadn't been too long that Gisen and Silvia spent waiting around before someone had come to the room. Though she should have figured as much, there was someone she should have known would probably drop everything to answer a request personally given by Gisen. For whatever reason... the bunny girl could never figure out why that was or why she was so obsessed with her ears. Of course, humans didn't have the same features that she had, so maybe there was something to that? Or she was overthinking things. Who knew. Humans have always been a very tricky thing for Gisen to be able to understand and get to know easily. Bad experiences and the overwhelming fear of them ruined those for the most part for her as a child, and most of what normal people would consider her "teenage" years, the elemental had begun to slowly bring herself out of the clutches of absolute fear of contact with them.

Among the next of arrivals, a male had shown up. One of which that the demon slayer had never personally met before, but she'd come over his file in her paperwork before recently. Lucius.. something was his name. The last name escaped her memory from lack of a full literary memory. It was hard for her to remember how to pronounce most words read on paper, so much so that she needed her papa to help her understand the words as well. Even then, she was still puzzled trying to remember those words as well. Regardless, she did enjoy the fact he had come to attend the meeting as well. It showed her dedication and at the least the curiosity to know why. The next to show up to the meeting was another newer face, however the amount of paperwork she could recall looking at on several occasions for completed jobs. She seemed to be very ecstatic in wanting to do work and enjoyed doing so in style it seemed.

As the two new arrivals began to seat themselves, their very presence began to make the blonde bunny's arms start to slightly tremble. There being unfamiliar faces, despite the large table that had the chairs surrounding them, had made her nerves jitter and want to hide. A sole index finger pushed against the back of her neck while a very displeased look on the Sylph's face showed her lack of amusement in what she was doing. "Siiiiiiiiiit." She said softly, yet in such a tone that had calmed her down a bit. The bunny girl took in a deep breath and then exhaled, cooling herself down to be able to feel a little more at ease. She kept having to pull the idea that she was in front of members and that members were family. To her, that correlation of things helped to keep the fear at bay enough to seem more like herself.

"Now then.. it's a few less.. u-uh people than I hoped for to turn out. But still, some are better than none." Clearing her throat, Gisen finished collecting herself into a more calm and at ease feeling. "Anyway, the reason I called this meeting is for several purposes. Despite there being few people now, it'll be more pronounced later on... when I uh.. figure that out." A disappointed sigh left the Sylph's mouth from her announcement, bring her attention to her still being there. "This is-" A hand patting her shoulder paused her from speaking as the guest had let herself take front. "Take a break for a moment, bunny... Now then, my name is Silvia and I am a Sylph. Despite my appearance, my form changes, and I assumed a humanoid one tends to communicate itself to you humans much easier than my true form. Now Gisen, would you care to let them know?" She paused, looking down at the seated guild master before she would stand up. "Silvia has come to me for assisting her in a very persistant-" "Pertinent" "R-Right, that word. A-Anyway! I want it to be known by everyone here, and until I allow it, it is to never leave the halls of this guild. If a member is not here, I don't mind it being known, but nobody else is to know until I'm able to figure things out. I am not actually a human at all. I am what others have referred to my kind to be known --and papa has told me, is that I am an elemental. I was born literally through the earth itself and can still to this day refer to the spirit of it as my father. My birth was for a purpose to keep a balance of monsters and humankind."

With the confession done, Gisen would press a button on the table, activating a small hologram device built into the center to show several pictures of dark, monstrous creatures. One after another, appearances of monsters would appear, pausing at the second before they grew more twisted and deadly, dark and diabolic. "I've been researching these creatures over the last several months of my absence. A scientist has been wrapping-" "warping." "Y-yeah... turning simple creatures into demonic like things. They're incredibly strong and they have on control over their own injuries. If not for my being what I am, I'd probably be out a little longer, buuuuut I digest." "Digress... At least you're making an effort. Remind me to tutor you later." With a moment, she allowed the hologram to show off a few more images before it would simmer out, relighting the room in normal lighting. "With anything said so far, does anyone have any questions?" Looking around, Gisen would allow time for others to ask, to grasp everything closely, and to allow anyone else to show up as well if they were just simply running a little late.

Shen Hakuhei
    Shen Hakuhei

VIP- Demon Slayer- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Theory
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Palm
    Second Skill: Gale Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Shen Hakuhei 15th August 2017, 11:08 am

Rather abruptly the door in to the chamber opened and Shen, adorned in his Midi-style robes walked in.  His chest, which would normally be completely exposed from the way he wears his robe, was completely wrapped in bandages as well as right hand and neck, as a result of several serious wounds he received during his battle with the Guild Master of Basilisk Fang and her Serpent Sisters.  He moved somewhat sluggishly, still feeling the pain of his wounds and the aches and aftershock of nearly dying from a lethal dose of Basilisk Venom.  He bowed apologetically towards his Guild Master.  "I'm sorry for my lateness, Master!" He shouted, raising his head.  Shen looked about the rather empty meeting chamber with a somewhat puzzled expression.  He was under the impression that all members of the Guild were invited to attend.  "Better late than never, I guess."  He said silently and sarcastically with an embarrassed smile.

He wandered over towards the table, his bare footsteps making loud slaps against the marble floor that seemed to echo throughout the empty chamber.  With every step, Shen's embarrassment grew, as it seemed as though even his footsteps were causing a huge interruption.  Upon arriving at the table, he found a vacant seat of which there were many, and slid it out slowly.  The chair scraped along the floor quite loudly, resonating loudly.  "Sorry!"  Shen whispered loudly as he sat in his chair, and took a seat and began to take in what was happening in the meeting.  

Removing the Venom (Open) Shen4_by_gramcrackers-db7e971
    / Character /

Battle Theme
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 15th August 2017, 5:24 pm

Removing the Venom (Open) Ukar8e11

Removing the Venom (Open) Nviajx11

The first few minutes of the meeting were almost torture for the masked ninja. She felt like a gaijin again, just like it was with her clan. Her mind floated back to the days she spent training for the right to call herself a Lareci warrior. Her brother constantly scolded her, telling her that her very existence was taboo, that she would never be one of them, and that she was worthless even among brigands. Her alleged father and mother constantly asked her to stop trying, telling her that she was better off laying low until she was old enough to take up the mantle of a seamstress; a task that was only for those too inept to fight, and too sickly to farm. She looked at the being next to Gisen who was constantly covering for her, and knew that right now, in this moment, she could easily kill her. Kaori was looking at the back of her neck and was already armed, it'd be easy... She thought about how she could even use her magic and blame it on how unstable it was. It was known that she was the worst mage in the clan, even compared to those with weaker spells she was worse since she could barely control her own... It'd be believable that she'd lose control and cause an explosion since it happened on a regular basis.

While the images of the monsters was being shown; Gisen, and Lucius would feel bloodlust in their bones. They'd feel it crawling up their spines and tickling the hairs on the back of their neck, even grasping at their throats. They'd have no idea at all what the cause was since none of them had been exposed to Kaori's magic. Gisen had seen it, but she never felt it being released in such quantities. Samira was a different story... she'd feel the anger in her rising for no reason at all, and feel the same hurt that Kaori felt. Samira had gone on a mission with Kaori where she was exposed to extensive amounts of her magic, and fully knew the effects her uncontrolled magic had on those around her.

The sensation vanished as Shen entered the room, distracting Kaori from her memory. He was late, but no more so than those who were yet to arrive. Kaori however had realized that she was reaching her limits of tolerance. She moved from the wall and began making her way towards the door. She sent a mental message to the sylph that Gisen adored so much more than herself. 'That cup's poisoned.' she said to the Sylph's mind, referring to the cup of water in front of Gisen. She sent with it a quick vision from before the meeting when the table was being set up, and the face of the one who specifically handled Gisen's glass. As Kaori passed the table, Kaori said out loud "Mission acknowledged." in a cold, and empty tone that was muffled by her cat like mask.

Kaori leaving could be taken as a bad thing. Gisen and Samira both knew the lengths that she'd go to for the sake of completing the mission. Gisen had seen Kaori use a spell so powerful that it left her as nothing more than a pile of broken bones. She'd seen Kaori be brought in as an almost-corpse, burned beyond recognition with arrows sticking out of her back; unconscious from the pain. Samira had seen Kaori push herself to exhaustion and keep going, even going beyond her magical capabilities without a care in the world. Her lack of concern for her own personal safety, and over-prioritizing of the mission was known throughout the magic using clan; and her habit for not telling people things was part of her reputation. The vague message she stated could mean she was either going to do something stupid, reckless, impossible, or logical. Most likely something along the lines of the latter, and less of the former.

Removing the Venom (Open) J6q08l11

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle

Lucius Octavio
    Lucius Octavio

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 67
    Experience : 1,331.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucius Octavio 17th August 2017, 1:29 am

Lucius listened patiently to Gisen as she spoke through her presentation of the scientist and the demonic monsters that appeared on the hologram. Strangely enough, Lucius started to feel some form of bloodlust, a desire to kill which is not apart of his personality at all, he found it extremely odd and tried to shake it off. He thought in his mind "What is this feeling? am I feeling something for the demons or something?" but then shortly after, the feeling vanished. He didn't speak up about it or anything as he didn't want to interrupt the meeting. He then eyed the black-haired man who arrived a bit late, but since the meeting wasn't that far in it seemed to be okay. He was pretty sure he would be informed on any missing intel he wasn't there for. When the woman known as Kaori said "Mission acknowledged" he was completely confused, but didn't question it as he was more focused on the presentation.

Lucius raised up his hand as he did indeed have a question. He said "Where are these monsters located? and do you have any more information on the scientist? just so we know what were dealing with." he thought that was a good starting question, he also wondered why nobody was allowed to leave the guild halls, but Lucius believes that will also be answered with the question he just asked.

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Post by Samira Nassar 17th August 2017, 3:54 am

The meeting had begun shortly after Samira had arrived herself. The current members within the chamber were all that could make it? Disappointing that barely a handful was all that was present. A deep frown was on her face from that fact, but she made no mention of it and quietly listened to what had to be said. Despite the guild master's quirky social awkwardness, Samira was able to take in all the information given. Sylph, elemental, strange creatures, and a scientist that was likely going to be more trouble than what they were worth. It was then the feeling of anger began to rise up within her, as well as a sense of hurt that resembled that of betrayal. Neither of the emotions made sense for herself to feel or exist and the only other time this had happened was when she had taken on a mission with Kaori. Her green eyes glanced over at the direction of the masked woman as she made the conclusion the uncontrolled powers she wielded were once again leaking her emotions onto others. Why that was the case at that point in time was unknown to her and she dared not ask.

A new arrival entered the meeting hall and while he apologized for his tardiness he seemed to have quite the habit of making as much noise as possible even if unintentional. She did not know him nor had she seen him before his arrival. Judging by the bandages and his sluggish movement it was likely he had been recovering, possibly from injuries obtained from taking part in the defense of the attack by the dark guild. Kaori also took her leave with only stating the mission had been acknowledged. What mission? Barely any information had been relayed to the small group of members. Samira knew the lengths the woman would go to, and she also knew it was pointless to ask or demand answers. She said nothing to Kaori as she passed even though she was concerned about the premature departure.

The first round of questions commenced. The question regarding the scientist was one Samira had been wanting to ask. What was their purpose for creating the monsters? Was it only for scientific purposes or something more? Was the name and whereabouts known? Were there others involved? Since the question for basic knowledge about the person had already been brought up, she waited silently for an answer and would go from there.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 5:43 am