Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!}

Ultimatum
    Ultimatum

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Flamvell, the Corrosive Flames Spirit
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Corrosive Flames
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} Empty New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!}

Post by Ultimatum 3rd April 2013, 12:36 pm

It was a normal day, clear skies, cool breeze, bright and sunny. It was on that day that Venom decided it was time to put his talents to use as he was walking by the roads of Magnolia Town. As a very young boy, Venom had always admired the known guild of Magnolia, Fairy Tail. It was only till this day that Venom had enough confidence to join Fairy Tail, and feel as if he'd fit in.

The cool breeze was lightly brushing against him, the birds were singing, people living. Venom was casually smoking a cigarette on his way to the guild, men were avoiding him, catching the eyes of plenty of women. It was a great day indeed, though at one point he would have to go through the doors of Fairy Tail, to see if destiny as he wants it would happen.

The time was now. Right before his very eyes were the entrance doors to Fairy Tail. The cigarette was finished, and Venom had thrown it away in a trashcan. He slightly adjusted his leather coat so it would fit more comfortably on his shoulders. He opened the Fairy Tail doors, and was immediately greeted by chaos. A huge brawl was going on. Venom wasn't sure what to make of it, and just waited to be approached by someone.
    Heart.less
    Heart.less

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Stars

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} Empty Re: New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!}

Post by Heart.less 4th April 2013, 5:49 am

Venom had walked inside the guild. According to Vennom's Face, he doesn't know what is going on around the guild. Well, for usual Fairy Tail members, It's pretty normal to have these brawls. Roxas approached the new dude. He was supposed to join in the brawl but he still has some obligations as a Fairy Tail member. That is to welcome new guild members and make them feel comfortable. "Hey there! I'm Roxas." The brawl and chaos inside the guild just keeps on continuing and the longer it goes, the noisier and the more chaos it creates. "Umm... Ya might wanna give an excuse to my fellow friends here." Time went by until the chaos became much more violent. They are now using material stuff from the guild and smashes it to each other. A barrel went flying towards Roxas. The barrel hit Roxas and Roxas went Full Drive. He looked back on his guild mates and gave a very evil death glare. With such anger in his eyes he looked at his guild mates. It wasn't long until Roxas joined the chaos. When he joined in the chaos, it became like an apocalypse around the guild. "I am trying to make a good impression for the new guild mate and you guys pushed me to hard. Now... PAY!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} Roxas1_by_gramcrackers-d60js6e

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} YnTXcpz

Roxas' Theme:

Roxas' Battle Theme:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} Empty Re: New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!}

Post by Leapflight 4th April 2013, 6:31 am

Ebony laughed as she saw the new guild member's eyes wide as he stared at the brawl, she walked over to him, eating some pocky. "Hmm...Hello, I'm Ebony and welcome to Fairy Tail! I'm sure you'll..." she was cut of by the sound of a bang and an incoming chair. She ducked just in time as it flew above her hand and right next to the newcomer, "Excuse me on second" she said as she turned around looking at the person who threw the chair, "Watch it! Newcomer here! Do you want me to throw a Meteor ontop of your head?!!" she said grinning as she turned back to Venom, ignoring the brawl behind her, "Anyway, I'm sure you'll love it here, what's your name again?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ultimatum
    Ultimatum

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ultimatum 4th April 2013, 6:50 am

Venom chuckled as the members came and went, seeing them all brawl was something he found very amusing, though he wouldn't take part in it if he didn't have to. All of the Fairy Tail members were having good fun. After a boy approached him who later joined in on the chaos, a girl then greeted him and asked for his name.

"Oh... My name? It's a rather twisted name. I am called Venom, please to meet you Ebony! You have a lovely name, by the way." Fairy Tail was nothing like he expected, though he was pleasantly surprised. He gazed at the crowd with his amber eyes, though most of it revolved in the brawling, there were other members sitting around, chatting, just having a good 'ol time.

"Err... Will everyone be okay? It seems like they've been fighting for quite a while now.", he would then ask Ebony. A table was flying his way, he wasn't quite sure what to do, so he lit his hand on fire to burn the table to ashes. "Well, that was interesting."
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 4th April 2013, 10:40 am

Nightken walked into the guildhall and saw that there was a brawl happening again. Kicking the person in front of him into the crowd he said to them rather annoyed."What have I said about starting a pointless brawl in the guildhall?" He asked as they looked at him and stopped fighting right away. Lightning shot off of him in sheer annoyance of them doing this again. "Next time I'll take care of all of you fighting. Do you all understand that?" Nightken said to the group that was fighting until he saw Ebony with someone he hasn't seen around the guild before. Walking over to them he introduced himself to the new person. "Hi I'm Nightken it's nice to meet you."

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th April 2013, 1:15 pm

Heero was brawling to his hearts content. Smashing chairs on top of people's heads, running on tables. Jumping over magic circles and spells that went off aimed at him. He laughed as someone had attempted too make a table grow while he stood on it, and smash him into the ceiling. He'd jumped off in the nick of time as the table grew from the spell and shattered into the ceiling.

"Aaaaahahahahaha, not fast enough!" Heero said as he landed, scooping up a chair from nearby and flinging it at the Size Wizard who'd tried to make the table grow. He ducked; and the chair flew off near Ebony.

A large anime sweatdrop appeared over Heero as it flew towards her. It missed; crashing next to her and some guy Heero had never seen before. Ebony turned around and barked at him; but Heero just got a toothy grin and continued to brawl, flying tackling another Wizard who was aiming a magic circle at him.

As the brawl continued, Ken came into the guild, and forward stomp kicked someone from the entrance towards Heero's brawling group. The wizard crashed into Heero's brawl, sending them all tumbling into a pile. All of them including Heero had anime swirlies in their eyes comically as they lay around.

Heero was the first to get up, popping to his feet in a blur of anime speed.

"Yea, yoi yoi! No brawling!" he crossed his arms with a dignified look on his face.

A surge of yellow lightning surrounded Heero, and like Laxus, he bursted in a swirl of yellow lightning and reappeared behind the visitor. Heero sniffed him a few times from behind him, smelling his jacket.

"You smoke! Smells....interesting." Heero scratched his blue hair a few times comically from behind the guy.

× Bio
    × Magic

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} Rose

Ultimatum
    Ultimatum

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ultimatum 4th April 2013, 1:25 pm

Venom saw a new figure approach him who introduced himself as Nightken. He seemed to be respect, feared, or something, Venom couldn't quite put exactly what it was, but he seemed to be the only sane minded person that he has met so far. "Nightken... Strange name, unheard of actually, though I think it's a great one. My name is Venom, pleased to meet you."

The strangest thing happened next. A boy, a very strange boy, who had a good taste in clothing, had flashed right behind him before he fully grasped the situation. "You smoke! Smells....interesting." How he knew that, Venom was unsure. "Err... Yeah, I do. Is there something wrong with that? Or could it possibly be this?" Venom then lit up his finger tips with some of his special flames.
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 5th April 2013, 6:08 am

Ebony giggled as Venom asked her if everyone would be alright, "This is Fairy Tail Venom, everyone is alright" she grinned as she saw him burn up the flying table she had dodged. "Impressive. Fire magic I see?" she asked as she glared at Heero who gave her a cheesy smile, obviously it was him that threw it. She frowned and grabbed some Pocky. She started eating it quickly as she observed the brawl. "Hmm.. I feel like cookies" she muttered as she walked towards the bar. She waved for Venom to come over, "Come meet some new people!" she called loudly as she grabbed some cookies.

Serene
    Serene

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force-Field Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 5th April 2013, 11:24 am

i don't need a knight
    so baby take off all your armor!
    New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} 1525521
    Over all the fussing and fighting going on in the Fairy Tail Guildhall, if anyone was still looking at the massive front door to the guild, they would have noticed someone else walk in. This someone was Fairy Tail's resident Force-Field wizard, Serene D'loro. The girl had gotten back from a job with a Eclipse Soul wizard named Iana the day before, but she had went straight home instead of going to the guild. She had went to write her parents about her first mission!

Serene closed the door behind her, oblivious to the noise and commotion around her. Serene had very large, white headphones over her ears and was singing to herself, not really know how loud she was. The Force-Field wizard as clad in daisy-dukes and a bright yellow shirt that was slightly to large for her. She slipped her magical music device out from her pocket and played with the dial to change the sound. She looked up at it's battery level and sighed. It was at 24%. She'd have to find a lightning mage to give it a quick charge for her.

Walking forward, still shut out to the world, Serene didn't even notice the large red-haired man in front of her until she literally ran into him from behind. "Eep!", she called out in surprise as she fell backwards and hit the floor. The girl rubbed her nose as she opened one of her crystal blue eyes and slipped her headphones off her head, placing them on her neck as with her free hand.

"I'm awfully sorry about that. I wasn't looking where I was going...", she said from the floor as she crinkled her nose to shake the subtle throbbing out.
    280 words, template by oxymoron of btn

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} Alye4_by_gramcrackers-d70tpcj
    Ultimatum
    Ultimatum

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ultimatum 5th April 2013, 1:24 pm

Venom was about to walk over to Ebony and meet some of the other guild members, till he felt a figure bump into him. "Oh! I am terribly so-", he was speaking as he spun around to see what or who it was, but was cut off immediately saw what was before him. Before his amber eyes, he gazed at the most beautiful woman he had come across in his entire life.

With her black, wavy, perfect hair. Her blue eyes that looked like the oceons most prized gem, Venom was sure of it. "-rry...", he finally finished off after he shook his head a few times to regain his senses. He had to take a few deep breaths to calm himself down. "As I said... I'm terribly sorry. I'm a new member and I... My name is Venom, what is yours?" he offered his hand to help pick up the fallen maiden, with a smile.

He was at a loss for words, which wasn't something to commonly happen to Venom. But he was taken so far back with this woman, it was one of those rare times. He was shaking ever so slightly, which he couldn't put together why. Foolishly, it took him a few moments to notice she seemed to have hurt herself somehow. "Are you alright?" he asked with concern. Something very strange was going on with him, which he couldn't quite describe nor understand.
    Serene
    Serene

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force-Field Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 6th April 2013, 9:22 am

i don't need a knight
    so baby take off all your armor!
    New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} 1525521
    How could she be more of a clutz? Serene played with her nose for a second more, trying to make sure that she hadn't broken it on that poor man's back. He turned around towards her and began to speak but was suddenly stricken silent over something. Serene blushed just a bit. He must be wondering how I could have possibly have ran into him..., she thought to herself as she sat there. As his words began once more and a hand was held out for her, Serene looked up at the man and noticed his handsome smile.

"T-Thank you! I'm awfully sorry about running into you like that", she said as she stood and proceeded to wipe some dirt from her shorts. When he asked her if she was alright, she looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine! Are you okay?", she said, still a bit embarrassed.
    --- words, template by oxymoron of btn

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} Alye4_by_gramcrackers-d70tpcj
    Ultimatum
    Ultimatum

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ultimatum 7th April 2013, 8:24 am

Venom was relieved to hear that the woman was fine. When she stood up, she gave him a beautiful smile, after that saying a few words which took a moment to register in Venom's mind. "It's not a problem, really! I'm sorry for being in the way, and yes, I am alright, thank you! Venom just stood there silently and awkwardly for a few moments, he wasn't quite sure what he was going to say to her, till he quickly thought of the simplest thing possible.

"So, uhm... Judging by how casually you walked into here, I believe it's safe to assume that you're a member of Fairy Tail. I'm new, and I entered literally only ten minutes ago. Could you show me around?" He grabbed his head and scratched it a few times, feeling embarrassed.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 7th April 2013, 10:31 am

Heero had his blue scarf wrapped around his neck, it trailed nearly down to the floor. He decided that he'd pay for a few other Guild Members' drinks. They laughed and thanked him jovially, as the mugs frothy full, slid in front of them.

Heero didn't drink, just enjoyed helping them out.

They all rambled on about practically nothing; which Heero enjoyed. One of them mentioned Sorce magazine, and that Heero was in the latest issue...again. He shook his head and shrugged, not replying as they continued to talk about the Moon Knight Festival and other recent events. One of them told the story of how he'd gotten thrown out of the festival by Rune Knights; too which everyone around, including Heero laughed.

"Oi, Heero. That scarf suits you well young chap." a Gun Wizard of Fairy Tail said, his outfit old western, his beard bruf.

The scarf sat around Heero's neck, trailing down his back and nearly touching the floor. Heero smiled a little at the memory of it. He asked where he got it, and at this, Heero began too smile with a genuine, small smile.

"Well......" Heero looked towards Serene, but; what he saw caused his eyebrows to raise.

"Oi, her? Looks like she's occupied." the older Gun Wizard said, as several other men burst out laughing. Heero got----extremely embarrassed and balled up his fist as several other guys laughed at him. 'Dammit Serene....'.

Memories flashed of....some wild times together, being stranded on an Island in the middle of the ocean, barely escaping with their lives, and an image of her handing him the scarf. He stood there and took the laughter for a few moments before walking off. 'This is the price of keeping things a secret...' he thought to himself as he walked off...getting laughed at by other men.

He walked directly past Serene and the new guy who smoked without saying so much as a word, the trail of his scarf whipping past them. He'd been about to take Serene out, and spoil her with a shopping spree on this spring day. But as he walked past them and slipped his hands into his pockets; he decided if that was what she wanted...then O.K he'd find another way to occupy his time....maybe Garfield missed him at home in his house in South Gate Park. Although all the memories began to pile up on him; he decided to push them out.

He almost looked back as he neared the exit staircase headed out...but kept on moving.

× Bio
    × Magic

New Flames Arise {Venom's Entrance/OPEN TO ALL!} Rose

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 3:36 pm