Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Removing a Blockade

Job: Removing a Blockade Empty Job: Removing a Blockade

Post by Guest 2nd January 2015, 5:19 pm

The Draco Mage listened to the train station controller as he talked about a Vulcan and Goblin who were holding up a train station. Some crap about one hundred tubs of ice cream and another hundred of pie? Whatever. Nikolai just needed something to cut. It was his first job since leaving Tartarus some time ago, and he needed something to take his mind off the guild. Oh and his skills were getting rusty, so I guess he wanted to get the gears rolling or something. Okay. So he had to go kill a Goblin and a Vulcan who were really getting into terrorizing Clover Town. Nikolai guessed by "teaching them a lesson", the controller meant "kill them". Either way, Nikolai was going to get his sword into some flesh today. The controller kept on speaking about some stuff, while Nikolai paid no attention to him. How weak could those things be, the Draco Mage thought. From what I've heard of them, they're nothing more than annoyances, bywords that must be dealt with immediately. That's how Nikolai thought of combat and his opposition, as a "wall that must be dealt with accordingly." I guess that's how any mage would think about it, but the way he did was so....technical.

210 Words

Job: Removing a Blockade Empty Re: Job: Removing a Blockade

Post by Guest 2nd January 2015, 5:29 pm

When the Controller finally stopped talking, Nikolai got a general idea on what he was supposed to do after some clarification: "Don't kill the monsters, just make them move the tree." I guess that would've made sense, Nikolai thought. Why kill some monsters and invest the energy in taking down that tree, when you could just have the monsters do it for you?! I mean, come on! Nikolai must be thinking about only shedding blood at the moment or something, because he must've not had the common sense to realize that until the Controller reiterated the task. But whatever. The Draco Mage was still going to get his blade into something today, and there was no doubt about that. But he had to be careful to not shed blood to the point of killing them, because it would be impossible for Nikolai himself to get rid of the tree. He walked past the Controller and stepped on the train tracks, where a couple footsteps down, he saw a huge tree in the pathway. It was much, much bigger than Nikolai thought, and he decided that it would really be impossible for the Draco Mage to move it somewhere. Goddamn! That thing has to be the size of a mansion!

210 words

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 7:08 am