Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff keys

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1118.75

old stuff keys Empty Re: old stuff keys

Post by Nakiya 30th November 2014, 8:34 pm

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Cancer
    Activity: every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I am already in the possession of Leo, and it's been lots of fun corrupting him into a dark spirit and watching him go against everything he stood for in the anime. I would like my next victim to be Cancer. Converting him to a dark spirit would be fun and extremly sadistic, I plan on turning him into someone who loves slow torture, using his scissors to cut people up bit by bit and... *ahem* you get the point.

I have been very active with Leo, and I'll be just as active with cancer. I've got some great ideas planned with converting him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff keys 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Chozara
    Chozara

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Neptune
    Experience : 0

Post by Chozara 1st December 2014, 9:34 pm

Guild: Rune Knights
    Position: Libra
    Activity: Every day (unless something happens that doesn't allow me to be here every day)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Chozara has always loved Celestial Spirits. He treats them as equals, not as pets that fight for him. He should be the holder of Libra in particular because he has always been astonished by gravity. He attempted to learn gravity magic but failed, as he was not yet ready to learn a second magic. He loves gravity alteration, and the closest he'll probably get to experiencing it is Libra.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff keys 6_Fit_LYu
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Experience : 1100

Post by Mary Mahoney 10th December 2014, 3:22 am

Guild: Rune Knights
    Position: Gemini
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Mary is an extremely active member of the Rune Knights and is always hunting Dark Guilds when she is able. Thus she is constantly taking Celestial Spirits and bringing them the blessing of the shadows to shield them from the horrors of the world. She is not only a Celestial Summoner, but part Dark Celestial Spirit herself. This gives her more stamina and power to handle bringing Gemini to the shadows along with already having Aries. Lastly she is a dedicated Celestial Summoner as in both her primary and Secondary magic are both types of Celestial Summoning.

Gemini would prove invaluable to Katherine as she could use it to infiltrate, cause distractions and utterly copy her opponents when in open conflict. This is also useful for a bunch of creative tricks to pull up Katherine's sleeves and thus the possibilities were endless. The RP and pranks that Mary can pull up can go a long way as well.~

Also I asked Zeno about this before I even bothered to attempt this application.

Spoiler:

old stuff keys 2h6tu1v
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 12th December 2014, 1:20 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Virgo
    Activity: I'm on several times a week and several times a day for hours at a time.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ryo deserves Virgo because he treats all of his spirits like they are family. He loves them all and he does everything in his power to keep them safe and to make sure that they know he loves them. He is an honorable man and doesn't put his spirits in bad positions on purpose and will send them away if he believes the situation will get them hurt.

old stuff keys Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 12th December 2014, 8:32 pm

Nakiya wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Cancer
    Activity: every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I am already in the possession of Leo, and it's been lots of fun corrupting him into a dark spirit and watching him go against everything he stood for in the anime. I would like my next victim to be Cancer. Converting him to a dark spirit would be fun and extremly sadistic, I plan on turning him into someone who loves slow torture, using his scissors to cut people up bit by bit and... *ahem* you get the point.

I have been very active with Leo, and I'll be just as active with cancer. I've got some great ideas planned with converting him.

Approved VIP 2nd Key. Please post app up in 1 week.

Chozara wrote:Guild: Rune Knights
    Activity: Every day (unless something happens that doesn't allow me to be here every day)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Chozara has always loved Celestial Spirits. He treats them as equals, not as pets that fight for him. He should be the holder of Libra in particular because he has always been astonished by gravity. He attempted to learn gravity magic but failed, as he was not yet ready to learn a second magic. He loves gravity alteration, and the closest he'll probably get to experiencing it is Libra.

Approved, you have 1 week to post your magic for this key up.

Mary Mahoney wrote:Guild: Rune Knights
    Position: Gemini
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Mary is an extremely active member of the Rune Knights and is always hunting Dark Guilds when she is able. Thus she is constantly taking Celestial Spirits and bringing them the blessing of the shadows to shield them from the horrors of the world. She is not only a Celestial Summoner, but part Dark Celestial Spirit herself. This gives her more stamina and power to handle bringing Gemini to the shadows along with already having Aries. Lastly she is a dedicated Celestial Summoner as in both her primary and Secondary magic are both types of Celestial Summoning.

Gemini would prove invaluable to Katherine as she could use it to infiltrate, cause distractions and utterly copy her opponents when in open conflict. This is also useful for a bunch of creative tricks to pull up Katherine's sleeves and thus the possibilities were endless. The RP and pranks that Mary can pull up can go a long way as well.~

Also I asked Zeno about this before I even bothered to attempt this application.

Spoiler:

Approved. Please post app up in 1 week. VIP 2nd Key.

RyoKnetegawa wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: I'm on several times a week and several times a day for hours at a time.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ryo deserves Virgo because he treats all of his spirits like they are family. He loves them all and he does everything in his power to keep them safe and to make sure that they know he loves them. He is an honorable man and doesn't put his spirits in bad positions on purpose and will send them away if he believes the situation will get them hurt.

Approved please post app up in 1 week.

Themes:
    Nami
    Nami

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Mentor : Krista Moto(Her Mother)
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seirei Mahou
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nami 19th December 2014, 9:55 pm

Guild: Cor Draco
    Position: Aquarius
    Activity: Can be online once a day or every other day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Nami deserves Aquarius because she treats all of her celestial spirits as if they were normal human beings and cares for them all dearly. She would never use her celestial spirits as a shield but instead would fight along side them in combat. She would do her utmost best to keep her spirits from being in harms way. Even if it meant jumping out in front of them to protect them from being hit or force their gate closed so they don't get injured. If anyone were to emotionally or physically harm her spirits, she would beat them to a pulp. She would never take her spirits' friendship for granted and always make sure they know she loves them all very much. This is why I think that Nami deserves Aquarius.
    Rp Sample:

Last edited by Nami on 21st December 2014, 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

old stuff keys CnMCFME

Nami's Playlist:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 21st December 2014, 5:02 am

Nami wrote:Guild: Cor Draco
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Nami deserves Aquarius because she treats all of her celestial spirits as if they were normal human beings and cares for them all dearly. She would never use her celestial spirits as a shield but instead would fight along side them in combat. She would do her utmost best to keep her spirits from being in harms way. Even if it meant jumping out in front of them to protect them from being hit or force their gate closed so they don't get injured. If anyone were to emotionally or physically harm her spirits, she would beat them to a pulp. She would never take her spirits' friendship for granted and always make sure they know she loves them all very much. This is why I think that Nami deserves Aquarius

Have no reason to reject it so *shrugs* lets see how you do. Give me a 1000 word rp sample please. Then if its good enough i'll approve you

old stuff keys Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

old stuff keys Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

old stuff keys Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 21st December 2014, 6:23 am

Speed Demon Zack wrote:
    Nami wrote:Guild: Cor Draco
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Nami deserves Aquarius because she treats all of her celestial spirits as if they were normal human beings and cares for them all dearly. She would never use her celestial spirits as a shield but instead would fight along side them in combat. She would do her utmost best to keep her spirits from being in harms way. Even if it meant jumping out in front of them to protect them from being hit or force their gate closed so they don't get injured. If anyone were to emotionally or physically harm her spirits, she would beat them to a pulp. She would never take her spirits' friendship for granted and always make sure they know she loves them all very much. This is why I think that Nami deserves Aquarius

Have no reason to reject it so *shrugs* lets see how you do. Give me a 1000 word rp sample please. Then if its good enough i'll approve you

Had the rp sample. It was good enough. So approved. Don't abuse it. You got 1 week to put your sample

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Chozara
    Chozara

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Neptune

Post by Chozara 22nd December 2014, 5:14 am

I am returning Libra, as I am dropping CS magic as my main.

old stuff keys 6_Fit_LYu
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 22nd December 2014, 5:31 am

Chozara wrote:I am returning Libra, as I am dropping CS magic as my main.

Approved for drop. Libra is now open

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 7th January 2015, 9:52 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Activity: I am on everyday as either Alyia or Lamya
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I believe that Lamya should be able to hold the key Virgo because she is dedicated to those people who love her. She wants to love them and she wants to protect those who are close to her. She will treat all of her spirits like human beings and not use them or hurt them. Everything that Lamya has she holds dear to her and she would treat Virgo along with all her spirits with love and care as she wish she could have been. Lamya sees her spirits as the family that she never had and she would take a single hit or even thousands of hits for them if she could. Also if anyone was to touch her spirits she herself would flip on the person who harmed them.

Post by Guest 12th January 2015, 5:55 pm

Lamya wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Activity: I am on everyday as either Alyia or Lamya
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I believe that Lamya should be able to hold the key Virgo because she is dedicated to those people who love her. She wants to love them and she wants to protect those who are close to her. She will treat all of her spirits like human beings and not use them or hurt them. Everything that Lamya has she holds dear to her and she would treat Virgo along with all her spirits with love and care as she wish she could have been. Lamya sees her spirits as the family that she never had and she would take a single hit or even thousands of hits for them if she could. Also if anyone was to touch her spirits she herself would flip on the person who harmed them.

You've been around for a while and I've seen enough of your posts so I'm happy to let you take the key. Approved.
    Izanami
    Izanami

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight Of Death

Post by Izanami 31st January 2015, 3:30 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Activity: I can be online every other day, unless something prevents me from doing so.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: For me, it has a lot to do with how the relationship would work with Aquarius and Izanami. Izanami is a carefree, absent-minded girl who, going from what we have seen in the show, would piss Aquarius off..a lot. The celestial spirit would end up having to baby sit Izanami a lot, and this relationship is something I feel I can play on, making it more interesting. Also, the whole idea of summoning creatures fits in with Izanami because she is not the type of person to fight herself (also because I got a lineage which gives me a summon, so i'm just...going with it.)

old stuff keys P4-Izanagi-no-Okami
    Izanami
    Izanami

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight Of Death

Post by Izanami 7th February 2015, 7:43 am

Bump.

old stuff keys P4-Izanagi-no-Okami
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Experience : 1118.75

Post by Nakiya 10th February 2015, 4:26 pm

I can't justify holding onto 2 keys. I'm dropping Cancer but keeping Leo

old stuff keys 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88

Post by Guest 22nd March 2015, 11:50 am

Guild: Tartarus
    Activity: 2-7 hours everyday (Seitenshi Ayato and Bravo are my other accounts)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kai is a fantastic logician, though due to his vast understanding, he does not understand himself, as a result. He needs balance in his life to regain his true identity, his traits, and ultimately how he used to be before literally losing himself to logic- to knowledge. Libra is the icon of balance, which is what Kai desires. The presence of Libra and her power of keeping everybody on fair ground would help Kai acknowledge who he really is. It would also benefit that somebody from another dimension could help Kai regain himself in his seemingly endless time of need. There is the concept of Kai lacking a sense of identity, but also the fact that Kai is a complete pacifist. He holds no desire to fight under his current state of mind, and so he needs someone else to fight for him; a great companion. Celestial Spirit wizards ultimately use the concept of companionship in an unrivaled manner to help themselves achieve victory and success. Though a dark wizard like Kai isn't nearly as high-spirited as the average Celestial wizard, again, Libra, the Celestial Spirit of Balance, would help him sort out his personality evenly. Perhaps Libra would even lighten Kai up enough to fight alongside her in the future. Generally, Libra would be the greatest help to Kai not just as an aid to fight or an icon of balance, but a friend for the miserable guy, as well.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 22nd March 2015, 2:46 pm

Kai. 1000 word rp sample to me. Same for Luke. Nakiya. Okey dokey

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 23rd March 2015, 1:02 am

Kai is approved for Libra after an excellent RP sample

Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 3rd April 2015, 7:30 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Owner of the Gate of the water bearer, Aquarius
    Activity: At least two hours a day, more then likely 5 or 6. (with a few exceptions of course) 
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Blake is a Celestial spirit mage who, currently, is a loan wolf. She doesn't want to get people she cares about involved with her drama, meaning she rarely goes on missions with others. I believe that Aquarius would be the perfect gold key for her. She is quiet, and respectful, meaning that Aquarius will have little to argue with her about. She is also very authoritative over her spirits, something Aquarius can respect. Along with these traits, due to her loan wolf outlook on life (which may change in the future through character development), Blake will not be doing missions with people she cares about, meaning that she can safely use Aquarius's AoE style of fighting without risk of harming those who do not deserve it.

Exp: 175/750
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 3rd April 2015, 7:48 pm

Paresse and Izanami(if your still active) send me a 1000 rp sample for Aquarius good luck

old stuff keys S6Eaz9K
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 8th April 2015, 11:58 am

Paresse wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Owner of the Gate of the water bearer, Aquarius
    Activity: At least two hours a day, more then likely 5 or 6. (with a few exceptions of course) 
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Blake is a Celestial spirit mage who, currently, is a loan wolf. She doesn't want to get people she cares about involved with her drama, meaning she rarely goes on missions with others. I believe that Aquarius would be the perfect gold key for her. She is quiet, and respectful, meaning that Aquarius will have little to argue with her about. She is also very authoritative over her spirits, something Aquarius can respect. Along with these traits, due to her loan wolf outlook on life (which may change in the future through character development), Blake will not be doing missions with people she cares about, meaning that she can safely use Aquarius's AoE style of fighting without risk of harming those who do not deserve it.

old stuff keys 0ljrnlI

old stuff keys S6Eaz9K
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 26th April 2015, 7:40 pm

Leo is now available.

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    old stuff keys ObrztW

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 27th April 2015, 8:00 pm

[b]Guild:Fairy Tail
    [b]Position:Owner of the lion key,
    [b]Rank:D
    [b]Activity:I can be in chat everyday and can work on jobs a bit everyday at minimum
    [b]Why Should Your Character Should Be....:Zero is a guy simply to make friends and go out on adventures.Despite his past and chaotic streak hes still a good guy; considers himself a bit of chaotic neutral.Zero would get along well with Leo cause can respect his "sociability" with the other gender.Plus his gentlemanly manner would rub off on zero a bit since hes a bit on opposite spectrum of that.Despite being bit of ladies man overall hes a nice guy and thats why zero can be around him.

old stuff keys FtxZxrE
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 27th April 2015, 8:28 pm

Zerodude wrote:[b]Guild:Fairy Tail
    [b]Position:Owner of the lion key,
    [b]Rank:D
    [b]Activity:I can be in chat everyday and can work on jobs a bit everyday at minimum
    [b]Why Should Your Character Should Be....:Zero is a guy simply to make friends and go out on adventures.Despite his past and chaotic streak hes still a good guy; considers himself a bit of chaotic neutral.Zero would get along well with Leo cause can respect his "sociability" with the other gender.Plus his gentlemanly manner would rub off on zero a bit since hes a bit on opposite spectrum of that.Despite being bit of ladies man overall hes a nice guy and thats why zero can be around him.

PM me a 1000 word RP sample that shows off your RPing skill and gives an insight on how you'll use Leo's key ICly and how your relationship with him would be.

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    old stuff keys ObrztW

Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 1st May 2015, 4:50 am

Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Leo
    Activity: A few hours everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Myra is a kind, gentle and caring individual who, when needed can be ruthless and merciless. One thing she cares about is the people around her. She always tries to make sure that no one feels left out. Being a woman who grew up with an unwanted past, over the years, she learnt how to treat people. If the key of Leo comes into her possession, she will not treat him as a weapon of mass destruction or a tool for fighting, rather she would consider him a friend. She knows that each individual has a heart and so do celestial spirits. Although they are different from humans and wizards, they still have feelings and deserve to be treated nicely for their loyalty towards their masters

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

old stuff keys EhHiEpZ

old stuff keys QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 9:53 pm