Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pilgrimage of Cleansing

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pilgrimage of Cleansing - Page 2 Empty Re: Pilgrimage of Cleansing

Post by Aayla 9th August 2014, 3:07 pm

Aayla let herself fall back onto her butt when all the fighting was over, sighing audibly before blowing on her hands and sticking them under her arms again for warmth. She didn't like changing the temperature of her water too much, when she did, it always led to either frost bite of burns... which happened more than she liked to admit.

She looked up to Cirven, givng him a light smile before watching Kiersa walk away with the requestor. She tilted her head curiously but made nothing of it as the two soon came back, Kiersa offering them the satchel of jewels as their reward for defeating the monster. She pocketed the jewels, thanking her and the man  before listening to what Kiersa had to say about going home.

"Then we'll go too... Cirven's right, we're a team now. Where you go, we go. You'd do the same if I said I was going back to my village."
    She said softly, glancing up to Cirven and scooching just a little bit closer to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pilgrimage of Cleansing - Page 2 Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 3:39 pm