Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kiba Yukiko

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kiba Yukiko Empty Kiba Yukiko

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 21st June 2014, 8:32 am

Name: Kiba Yukiko
    Birthday: 01/24
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Due to his Power growing he has gained the traits of a Fox. I.E. A Tail, Claws, and fangs.

Personality:

A man of queer personality, silent yet one of action and thought. Often found reading or practicing with little regard for who watches or judges him but most often in the more nature verdant places. getting him to say more than a few words at a time is a feat upon itself while pissing him off more so. He sees most people as a waste of space unless they prove themselves to him. while not evil he is plagued by a hasty action from his past of which he refuses to reveal. he joined a dark guild as for the most part they are willing to overlook his past transgressions or more to the truth reward him for them. Perhaps one day he will brave his fate and take his punishment and rejoin the light but for now he is content in sitting at the dusk. While no overly fond of people he still knows that he cannot live alone forever and thus wish to one day have a family and perhaps live peaceably somewhere. First he wishes be become strong enough to protect them from anything and everything.

Kiba likes to fight his enemy's with his bare hands and pure skill rather than magic this keeps him at the front lines and makes him a aggressive attacker and stalwart defender. he scorns the use of Armour in favor of mobility and flexibility of which he has in spades, making a more acrobatic fighter than anything. Kiba intellect is above average and quite abstract making him a great tactician but a poor leader as he has little patients for people and the ceaseless questions. while being a bad leader, he is a great team player. Using his Mobility he does his best to keep the enemy from casting ally's and those who prefer long range attacks while dealing rapid strikes to enemy's. he will often protect them to his own determent even if he dislike them, as he sees himself as a Sword and a Shield.

Kiba feels that light and dark are both necessary in the world. he believes that you cant have one with out the other otherwise the world would fade to gray. but should the balance ever tip to far to one side or the other kiba would take action to correct the imbalance whether or not that make him good or evil he will act as nature does, without mercy, without hesitance without a Teardrop.
                   "People claim that the world has good and evil in it. life's not that simple light can be so bright as to blind you to truth metaphorically & literally and darkness can force that which is wrong to be corrected. Some people take everything at face value and never bother looking at the reasons or even questioning them while others create reasons and give false answers. Darkness or evil could be used for good and good can turn to evil so easily. i personally prefer so stand in the gray not aligning myself. it pointless as ones hero is another's Villain."

• Fighting: Being trained in martial art Kiba loves to test himself against a foe often neglecting the use of his chi abilitys

• Books: when asked why he loves books his response is always "knowledge is power"

• The Great Outdoors: nothing beats the smell of fresh soil and a gentle breeze to make his day

Dislikes:

• Citys: the hustle and bustle of a city bothers KIba.

• People: After being left behind and pushed away so many times Kiba no longer likes people and will be often rude and unkind.

• Wasted Power: few things irk him worse than people who do nothing with what they have and only seek more

Motivations:

• Perfection: To perfect his body, mind and his Martial art.

• Someone to Challenge him: Not someone to defeat someone who will challenge him everyday of his life(a wife)

• A bigger, better enemy: yeah self explanatory

Fears:

• A unfulfilled life: Kiba feels he must leave a legacy behind or his life is meaningless

• Cats: No idea but he fears cats...(exceeds count)

• Weakness: the concept of being weak scares him

General Appearance

Height: 6'
    Weight: 135 lbs
    Hair: Silver waist long Braided
    Eyes: Crimson
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Appearance: Kiba Is small compared to most men not so much in height but as in body. he is incredibly lithe as well as quite effeminate and is often confused for a woman from behind. Wears Eastern style clothing of white and reds.

Guild/Council

Guild: Shipengu Mori
    Tattoo: Scarlet on back of hand.

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 11th April 2015, 2:09 am; edited 7 times in total
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kiba Yukiko Empty Re: Kiba Yukiko

Post by Grizzly 21st June 2014, 8:47 am

I don't really have a lot of issues, just a question. 6 feet isn't small for most men o.o 6 feet is upper average for males. At least where I'm from. I just don't find it completely plausible that Kiba would get mistaken for a woman at that height xD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 21st June 2014, 9:04 am

Ok i fixed my wording

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kiba Yukiko QGrxNTU

Post by Guest 21st June 2014, 9:34 am

I've been mistaken as a girl from behind back when I had long hair and I'm 6'4" so I'm happy to approve that with those changes =] Welcome to the site!
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 11th April 2015, 1:56 am

Bumps

Kiba Yukiko QGrxNTU
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 11th April 2015, 2:04 am

Kiba Yukiko W6fcIQ7

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Kiba Yukiko ObrztW

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:23 am