Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kiba Yukiko D-C Rank

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kiba Yukiko D-C Rank Empty Kiba Yukiko D-C Rank

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 11th July 2014, 12:14 pm

Total Exp

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p60-official-vip-shop
    Was obtained thought VIP shop

I DO wish a exam

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kiba Yukiko D-C Rank QGrxNTU
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kiba Yukiko D-C Rank Empty Re: Kiba Yukiko D-C Rank

Post by Aria Beleren 11th July 2014, 9:52 pm

Approved

Kyll sat in the library reading through books about anything on Midi. She then set the book down and grabbed a sugar cookie out of her secret stash she pulled out of the kitchen. It was a rather quiet day for the closed eyes mage. She was particularly happy inside and out today. Something was just telling her that she would meet someone new. Kyll stopped reading and set the book down. Next to her was a paper and pen. "Hmm..." She grabbed the pen and began to practice her calligraphy by writing a single character on it. It translated to Trust. She sat back and looked up to the ceiling and began to think out loud. "There are no coincedences as to why I wrote this," she told herself. Kyll then brushed a hand through her black hair. She was alread dressed in her usual mission outfit, black body suit with her white boots and gloves, she wore a sleeveless and light blue gi shirt over her. It was held together with a dark blue obi.

"I wonder if these books will attract someone at any moment."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 12th July 2014, 4:04 am

"Prhaps dey've attrcted me," Zeno said with a mouthful of sugar cookie as he appeared behind Kyll. It had been an easy day, after finishing up some routine paperwork at least. The guildmaster had been enjoying the fresh air and decided to just get lost in his own guildhall for an hour or two, just to see who was home and what was happening.

Of course this journey had started in the kitchen only minutes ago.

Kiba Yukiko D-C Rank Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 12th July 2014, 11:06 am

Nothing Interested Kiba more than books and once he had found out the Village had a Library he made strait for it. It was a little more humble then he was used to but those major city always went overboard with the decorations, so it suited him just fine. Opening the door and stepping inside Kiba is immediately assailed by the smell of books, such a wonderful smell. Moving inside, closing the door as he entered, he moves to the closet book shelf. It pretty clear he does not care about those around him much, and clearly fails to notice the two closest to him.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 12th July 2014, 4:50 pm

Kyll looked at Zeno and snatched her jar to the side. She gave him a annoyed smile and raised an eyebrow. "You know... I have told you time after time, that these are mine." Kyll said as politely as she possibly could. "These cookies go so fast... Just like the brownies, left overs, and everyone else." Kyll sighed and then surrendered when she heard herself talk. Just like she always did when she kept Zeno out of her cookie jar. She then sat the jar down so that the two could share it. She stuck her hand in the jar and grabbed another one.

She heard a rustle in the library and looked over at Zeno. "Looks like we got company after all." Kyll said looking over at the guest that popped in next to them. The closed eyes mage giggled as she approached him. "Excuse me," Kyll said. As soon as the new comer would turn around she was holding a cookie out to Kiba, offering him one of her popular desserts. "Would you like one of my orange zest cookies?"

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 13th July 2014, 8:35 am

Zeno smirked his guilt away smoothly. He wanted to take another cookie, but kept the minor amount of politeness that still remained at this point alive. He didn't even look at the jar again.

The guildmaster sat down next to Kyll calmly until he leaned comfortably with his back against a bookshelf. Looking over the other side at the covers of tons of books Einrich had recommended for him to put in his library, he realized how little of them he had actually read. Before Zeno had decided on a book, Kyll noticed a newer guildmember arrive in the library. Kiba was standing only a few meters away from them, but hadn't payed them any attention yet.

As usual, Kyll's warm-hearted and welcoming nature toward new members took over as she offered him a cookie.

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 13th July 2014, 8:46 am

Kiba was in his own little world when the voice cut in and reluctantly he pull himself from it. Turning to see the speaker he sees a woman, she seems kind and gentle as well as way more powerful then him. Its not that he could sense her power it was the way she carried herself, a nobility of sorts. Kiba had been to busy analyzing the situation to notice that she was still holding out the cookie. At this point he nods and takes the cookie giving a slight nod. "thanks..." he responds quietly and takes a bite it into his mouth while turning back to the bookshelf. "Is there something i can help you with Ma'am?" It's clear he mildly annoyed by being interrupted but he's being polite regardless.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 13th July 2014, 11:42 pm

"You know," Kyll said with a smile. "Guild members don't usually get by me with out me noticing." She tilted her head as she put her hands behind her back. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Kyll. What is your name?.... And.... How did you even get by me?" She looked over towards Zeno. She figured he might have something to do with it. Usually Kyll liked to get to know everyone. It was just her way of making sure they knew the guild hall areas and to stay out of her kitchen. She unofficially claimed that domain. "I take it you know our guild master Zeno right?" Kyll said with a graceful smile.

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 14th July 2014, 11:29 am

"Kiba Yukiko," Zeno spoke, cutting in the dialogue with a calm but authoritative voice. The guildmaster simply remained seated with a very laid-back attitude. He'd met Kiba before when the white-haired mage had exited Nox Animus, an illegal guild that was notoriously neutral, but that had not been branded as a dark guild yet. The diplomacy between the guild and the magic council was delicate, but Zeno was fairly certain Nox Animus would take a turn for the worst in the near future. As much was confirmed by Kiba, as he had approached Zeno to join Eclipse Soul instead. Eclipse Soul's ideology was also within all shades of grey, but it understands the values of order and structure within society, to all reasonable extents at least. It also understands that rules must sometimes become very flexible and bendable.

Zeno had simply forgotten to mention Kiba's arrival to Kyll. A minor mistake.

"Have you adjusted well to the mountains and the atmosphere?"

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 14th July 2014, 11:45 am

He paid them little mind while looking for a the book he wanted, after a minute or so he sighs. "I was raised in the Mountains... Far from the city's and mages..." moving to another shelf as he spoke. "and to answer your question Mrs. Kyll I have no idea i was not hiding." while he spoke he scanned the shelves again sighing. Turning to the two. "apologies I'm not used to dealing with mages. i have only been in your world a little while."  With this he walks past Kyll to the next Aisle. there is some mumbling as he moves then he continues. "i suppose i should explain that last one... I'm not a mage per say. i belong to the bloodline of Truth... and thus have the ability to suppress magic. My family created a martial art around the ability... which made us a enemy to magic in a way." he frowns and sighs again. "i was raised in a Shrine in the mountains..." As he Finishes his words his face shows some unknown sorrow for only a second before he quickly hides it. "but that was along time ago..."

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 14th July 2014, 12:48 pm

Kyll raised an eyebrow to the remark Kiba had made. 'Mrs.' set her off in a bit of an annoyed disposition, which was masked by Kyll's happy posture. The closed eyes mage smiled as a cross vein appeared. "I assure you, I'm not married. I haven't been in years." However, when Kiba revealed that he did not deal well with mages Kyll tilted her head. "So if you are considered an enemy of mages because of your abilities.... Then that would make us an enemy to you as well." She put her hands on her hips as she spouted her logic. "That's no good, no good at all. With out a trust between people, work would not get done." She looked  him up and down. She took to heart that Kiba was not as inexperienced as she had assumed. "Master Zeno, what do you think we should do about that?" Kyll said turning to her guild master.

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 14th July 2014, 2:10 pm

After having scanned the bookshelf, Zeno found himself comparing two books. And after having flipped through the book with well-decorated cover and quickly having read through the plain-looking one, he put the fancy one back in place and calmly began to read the one with the simplest of covers.

Zeno raised his head to Kyll.
    "Do not judge a book by its cover." The arcane master smiled. He then returned back to reading the book as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 14th July 2014, 4:18 pm

Kiba found Kyll's Dissatisfaction with his dislike of mages amusing, perhaps she would not feel the same if she knew the horrors that awaited him in sleep, and more so in his past but once again it was a trivial matter for they did not know. Guildmaster Zeno on the other-hand seemed to just accept it, or at least acted like he did Kiba was unsure. How would they react if they knew about his family... and what had been done to them. He had finally reach a point that he no longer blamed mages in general, and that was the best he could do at the moment. "trust is not something i give lightly anymore..." he says just barely loud enough to be heard. He had learned the hard way about that one and one day perhaps he would tell that story and find the man, although at this point Kiba does not know what he would do to him.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 15th July 2014, 4:54 am

Before Kyll could respond, Zeno interjected.
    "Eclipse Soul is a guild for redemption, this does not only mean the redemption of oneself, but also the redemption of others in one's eyes. Trust is an expensive thing nowadays and is bound to come at a price. Sometimes it can cost you more than it's worth. Nevertheless, in this guild it is essential. Not trusting anyone outside of Eclipse Soul is perfectly reasonable, but it's important to trust those that are here with you. Given the chance, each Eclipse Soul member will reveal to be trustworthy."

The guildmaster closed the book, placed it in his pouch and stood up.

"This is why I have decided, as your guildmaster, to test your abilities and to prove that this guild takes care of each other like family, that you'll go on a special mission together with a fellow mage of equal rank. Without trust, this mission will be bound to fail. I admit, it is a bit forceful, but you understood what my guild stood for when you joined. I like to get root problems like this cleared up from the beginning, if possible." Zeno said as he walked slowly toward the center hallway of the library.

"The reward will be worth it, trust me," he smirked,"I'll send you this library's finest selection of books when you succeed."

Before turning towards the exit, he looked over his shoulder.

"Meet me in front of the gate tower in three hours. Oh, and Kyll... tell Akryn to meet us there as well."

Then Zeno disappeared to continue his stroll through the guildhall.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 19th July 2014, 10:27 am

Kyll smiled and nodded to Kiba. "Guess I'll introduce you to one of my teammates." She giggled and grabbed Kiba by the wrist. "Follow me!" Kyll said smiling mischievously. The two would run out to the gates to be introduced to Akryn. "He's out Storm Mage. He has a great heart and loves to meet new people too."

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 19th July 2014, 12:35 pm

He had been surprised when kyll had grabbed his wrist and starting dragging him off to meet someone new. It brought a smile to his face to see that people like this still lived in this world. Kiba did not stop her, Reveling in the odd Nostalgia that it brought. Tiri had always been like this, dragging him around by the wrist for one adventure to another. Chuckling slightly at the memory, had he let himself fall into despair? But then again how could he enjoy himself after what had happened. His smile faded after a while, but he did owe kyll a thanks. Memory's are most often painful for him it was good that he could still have good ones.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:44 am