Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko)

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) Empty The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko)

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 23rd July 2014, 7:54 pm

Job Details:

This was to be his exam, working with Kichiro, another person Kiba did not know. I mattered little though mages still made him uncomfortable but he would endure, it was the world he lived in. Sighing to himself as there destination come into view "I guess i should ask what kind of magic do you use." Kiba asks with out looking at the man. Kiba only wished to know so he had a idea of the man fighting style. In a lot of cases the magic reflected the man. Kiba examines the Carnival from his vantage point, was kinda busy but kinda not somehow, somehow it seemed lifeless. At this point Kiba does his stretches, ending with a few mock strike.  The one thing about this job that bothered him was the "monk", if he really was one, it was possible that he was a chi user as well. That would make a lot of Kibas ability's useless, but that just meant he would have to beat him into the ground. Although it was possible that he was trying to help, but that would have made sense if he had asked for help. "Oh and do you have any martial skills" That would be important if Kichiro was in one of Kiba's Fields. As much as mages made him uncomfortable he imagined someone that would cancel magic was about the same to them.

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 6th August 2014, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) QGrxNTU

The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) Empty Re: The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko)

Post by Guest 23rd July 2014, 8:25 pm

"My magic is known as Sekki; a variant of ReQuip." Yukine replied. The blonde-haired Mage wondered about how Kiba got here, and how exactly this man identified himself. Yukine's first impression of Kiba was that he seemed neutral. Other than asking for the important matters, Kiba seemed to ask nothing especial, which is ultimately what promoted Yukine's prediction. It was unfortunate that a unique name such as "Sekki" was unknown by most people. Heck, even the magic did not originate by bloodline. In fact, Yukine developed his magic due to an encounter with Acnologia; he could have been an ordinary human if it weren't for that moment. Yukine was glad this wasn't the case.

"So you're Kiba Yukiko, correct? May I call you Kiba, for short?" Yukine clarified, "You should know me as Kichiro Yukine, though I prefer to be called simply by the name Yukine." It was then that Yukine turned to Kiba, and have him a warm smile. "So what's your magic, and how exactly do you wish to approach this mission?" Yukine asked. It was strange how the profile Yukine held of Kiba entailed nothing other than his appearance, name and magic. The man seemed to be a mystery, after all. Maybe such a man would be beneficial to the mission, after all. However, being a mystery was never something Yukine enjoyed. Wherever he went, Yukine always liked to get his name out- so long as it was for a good purpose. "I'm skillful in Martial Arts." Yukine replied to yet another one of Kiba's questions, "Ironically enough, I trained with monks- masters of Light Magic- and took them out with ease, absent of magic. This monk would surely defeat them all at once, though luckily, I can both nullify and manipulate living things with...well...living things." The two seemed to be good for each other already. Yukine knew through this profile that the magic Kiba demonstrated actually originated from Martial Arts. The only question was: Who would encounter the monk?
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) Empty Re: The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko)

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 23rd July 2014, 8:46 pm

Kiba listen to the mans responses, and found them full of a little to much information, but it mattered little. "I do not know it will come into play but i can outright nullify magic in a 30 and 15 meter radius. so if a tell you to get back it would be a good idea to back off." Kiba ignored the other questions for a few seconds as he watched a mother and child enter *THE FUNHOUSE* then turned to the blonde mage "you can call me whatever you want." Kiba then nod in the direction of the Carnival. This mage clearly talked to much, but that was a good thing is some ways. "also my attack make casting harder so stay our of my line of attack." Kiba walked toward the carnival, Hoping that nothing happens to that Mother and child, and if something did there would be hell to pay. He had lost his own family, and he would be damned if he let other family's die if he could stop it. he was still worried about his ally, Kiba knew he was higher ranked then him but that meant little to Kiba. Man people whom though themselves god had been toppled by that which they thought trivial. Probably not a apt description of his ally but the point stands non the less. "anything i should know before we start?" Kiba hoped for a short answer this time but tried not to let his annoyance show.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 23rd July 2014, 9:15 pm

"This carnival is known for keeping experiences distinct. This means we will be separated the moment we enter, thus your magic will not be a problem with my own. Beware of what lies ahead of you, examine your surroundings thoroughly, and give a signal if help is required. It is known to be pitch-black inside, so sound is our best option." Yukine paused as even he believed he spoke to much, and at this point, it became a weakness to the duo. All of his information was provided immediately due to the labelled tent ahead: The Fun House; the first encounter. Yukine recalled how any funhouse started, with the mirror maze, then some more mysterious themes; all that led up to one event- Yukine wanted to test this specific funhouse out; the second encounter. Yukine chose to enter at his own will, though once he entered, something neither of the two would suspect happened. Yukine disappeared into what seemed to be a different dimension, for the world that surrounded him was entirely different. For example, Yukine looked to his side, where the mirrors were. As he took a thorough look into them, the image in the mirror opened up its own exit, and stepped outside the mirror, itself. Fear struck Yukine as his fear was his hateful self. Realistically, Yukine was about to fight against someone as strong as himself. However, the mind each copy held was different, and with the maneuvers these minds held, the match would be determined. Which Yukine would win.

"So you have Acnologia's Incarnate, huh?!" The dark Yukine spoke, "Well this will be interesting, because as your primary fear, I know your other weaknesses. This is what this entire carnival is about, anyways." A dice appeared over the evil Yukine's head, each face labelled with a different weakness. The evil Yukine exclaimed how this dice, along with a few others, would determine which enemies would be by his side. "When I win, I will kill Kiba, then your beloved Viola, your other friends, everybody." The dark Yukine laughed. The literal Yukine clinched his teeth as he whispered "Sekki Force." Five rings surrounded Yukine with a light aura whilst light and dark were about to clash.

Last edited by Kichiro Yukine on 26th July 2014, 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd July 2014, 9:15 pm

The member 'Kichiro Yukine' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) NormalMonster The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) NormalMonster The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) WeakMonster The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) NormalMonster The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) WeakMonster The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) NormalMonster
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 28th July 2014, 5:48 am

Kiba watch quietly as his ally walked into the open tent, not really caring much about the job. "The monks is my concern." Kiba was not thrilled by the idea of someone abusing the title, in a round about way he was considered a monk. Kiba moved to the entrance of the tent, stopping short of a group of people that seemed to be waiting. "Hey you guys should leave its not safe here." Kiba states in a matter-of-fact tone. the group of people turn to face him in unison there eyes reflecting the light from outside, step our of the shadows revealing 6... no 5 people. "did you hear me?" Kiba asks again as the take another step towards him. Its at this point that the one adult of the group lunges at him, slashing with wild abandon with a small knife. Kiba jumps back as fast as he can but still manages to get his shoulder cut, as the next attack swings wide Kiba steps into the attack, striking the man just under the chin with a closed fist. Grabbing the mans arm holding the knife, Kiba twists it then grabs the wrist and twisting it till the man drops the knife, followed by another strike to the chest and a elbow to the temple. as the man fall backwards, out cold, the children rush forward forcing Kiba back. "the children too..." Kiba sighs as the fastest of the children reaches him Kiba grabs her hand and uses her own momentum to turn her around grabbing the balloons cord and wrapping it around her wrist, before he can get her other hand the  second child reaches him so he grabs his wrist and wraps the girls balloon cord around his wrist then tripping the two. Grabbing the boys now free balloon he wraps the two kids legs quickly stopping to grasps the next child's left foot and pulling forward, causing her to fall over, then wrapping her leg with the seconds. Grabbing the newest child's balloon he ties her hands together quickly. as the last child approaches Kiba kicks out his foot causing the child to fall forward, being caught by Kiba as she falls, Kiba grabs her balloon while setting her on the ground he begins tying them all together, a few bites and scratches later Kiba ties them off making it so they cant escape.

"Stay put." Kiba says clearly annoyed by the situation. brushing himself off Kiba moves further into the fun house. "Fun house? right..." He mutters to himself.

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 3rd August 2014, 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th July 2014, 5:48 am

The member 'Kiba Yukiko' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) WeakMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) StrongMonster

Post by Guest 2nd August 2014, 10:50 pm

Light casted an uproar in the dark alley filled with mirrors, which generally commenced a great brawl. In the funhouse at this time were two compelling forces; the likeable and hateful Yukine. The original, likeable Yukine stood with two swords in his hand, a spirit merged within his body, and his pendulum necklace shining gloriously in the dark room. In total, five spells were being used simultaneous; four of which supported the almighty Sekki Force. "You who would desecrate this land of the rising sun, with my advent, I, Kichiro Yukine, lay waste with the Sekki, and expel thy vast defilement." Yato's regular sword radiated after this chant, which caused a simultaneous activation of Danzo to trigger into effect. After this, a third power was unleashed as Hanzo evolved Yukine into a master of speed, at this point with the capabilities of surpassing a bullet with ease. It was then that Link's Pendulum activated, and substituted Danzo's blade with Link's own blade, furthering the speed to make Yukine a literal speed demon. The boy's speed was immeasurable. The hateful Yukine stared infuriated with his duplicate, his teeth clinched in slight fear. "So after I almost control the Regalia for myself, you unlock their sacred art. Impressive. The hateful Yukine spoke, "However, do realize that I am just as strong as you were when you nearly killed Indar and Viola, and that there are six nightmares to count."

The likeable Yukine remained silent, and taunted the hateful Yukine to strike. The likeable Yukine was tested with the hateful Yukine's parallel Ryuunosuke, dark flames headed in his path, though Yukine intended to take it. The first ring to Sekki Force absorbed the blow, and in perfect accuracy, redirected Ryuunosuke back at the hateful Yukine. The darkness was engulfed in flames momentarily before it dropped to the ground, panting heavily. "I am the true Sekki." Yukine declared after the assault, launching himself towards his opposite, and slashing across his torso with the two swords held in his hand. Blood tainted Yukine's face and clothes, which identified that the images had become real. "Kichiro...Yukine...your powers are...immeasurable..." The hateful Yukine commented before he unleashed the rest of the nightmares. Demonic Vulcans threatened to end Yukine's life, though he knew exactly how to counteract.

My Magic:

Sekki Force: 3 posts left
    Yato: 1 post left
    Danzo: Retreated (3 post Cooldown)
    Link: 2 posts left
    Hanzo: 2 posts left

Yato makes Yukine's speed 400 feet per second. Danzo copies Yato's +50% speed boost, and adds it to Yukine (now 600 feet per second). Hanzo takes two boosts, doubles them, adds them together, then grants the new boost to the user. Finally, Link doubles Yukine's speed every time an alternate speed boost triggers.

Equation:

Yato with Link= 400 x 2= 800 feet per second
    Danzo with Link= 400 x 2= 800 feet per second
    Hanzo= (800x2) + (800x2)= 3200 feet per second
    *Hanzo has three boosts included in one effect, which means Link can activate three times in this equation: 3200 x 2= 6400 x 2= 12,800 x 2= 25,600

Therefore, Yukine currently runs at 25,600 feet per second

HP: 100%
    MP: 80%
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 6th August 2014, 12:06 pm

Kiba walked farther into the "fun house" very annoyed at the fact that he had just been forced to tie up a bunch of kids. it mattered little at least they were safe, sighing he steps into the next area, what clearly is a mirror maze of some sort. "Great..." he mumbles to himself. he walks along the mirrors for a while not really paying them any heed till some movement catches hes eye, Stopping and falling into a fighting stance. the movement is caused by a mirror which shows a small grave and fresh dirt next to a ugly casket. "the hell." Kiba looks closer trying to read the name on the head stone, and is quickly taken back as he realizes it his name. a voice comes from the mirror.

"Well i guess no one else is coming..." it take kiba a second to pin the voice.

"Kyll?" he says out-loud.

"Go ahead and drop the casket i don't believe he will have anyone coming." Kylls voice says. A man walks into the screen and pushes the casket into the hole quickly and then start filling the hole.

"Its not like he was of any.." the voice stops as kiba Punches the mirror, fracturing it into shards.

"Like hell im going to die like that." he says.

"Did you hear that kiba died in some pointless mission... hell i hear he died like a bi..." the mirror does not get to finish as kiba spins around and kicks the mirror.

"SHUT UP!" he Yells.

"Well you heard that he even let his family die all those years ago." Kiba turns to the mirror talking. "Hell he lost his woman and then never got his nerve ba..." the mirror fractures as kiba hit it.

"T-thats not true... is it?" he ask himself. staring at his hand, covered in his own blood from hitting the mirrors. "Am i weak?"

Post by Guest 6th August 2014, 12:35 pm

Yukine watched as other monsters attacked him. Parallel Regalia- spirits opposite to his own- attempted to threaten him for his life. Dark Yato attempted to attack him with impressive speed, which Yukine blocked with the first ring. The second ring to Sekki Force had already disappeared, though Yukine still had four rings intact- three after this counter. The second ring made Yato's assault feel like a pinch, which left only a slight cut on Yukine's arm. The fifth ring then activated, and recalled the assault Yukine made on his duplicate. Yukine regained a great amount of magic power, and felt fired up once more. Yukine slashed the parallel Yato with Link, and because of its weight weakness, Link shattered Yato, which left its human form lifeless. Hiyori then attempted to unleash a punch to Yukine's cheek, which connected and left a mark. Luckily, Yukine had not lost any teeth. Yukine used his godlike speed to grab the evil Hiyori's head, and smash it against the ground deeply, her head tilted so the assault would break Hiyori's neck on impact. Hiyori was also left lifeless, which caused Hanzo and Danzo to appear. These two were swift, but not enough as Yukine became infuriated, and used both Yato and Link to slash through their necks. Four Regalia were lifeless, and Yukine still stood with only two bruises on his body.

Behind the scenes, the hateful Yukine tried to nullify the light Yukine's Sekki Force with Seintenshi, which surprised Yukine. It seemed the dark Yukine had his own realm to meet Regalia, which allowed him to meet a better Regalia than expected. However, the light Yukine counteracted as he used another ring to nullify Seintenshi. Yukine had to call off both Yato and Sekki Force at this point, which also caused Hanzo to retreat. Because two of the Pendulum's spirits had disappeared, it additionally deactivated, which reduced Yukine to his base speed. Yukine, however, had another secret up his sleeve, and activated his other Force. "REGALIA FORCE!" Yukine cried as Yato and Hanzo were resurrected, and became active once more, twice as powerful.

HP: 92.5
    MP: 90%

Regalia Force: 2 posts left
    Yato: 2 posts left
    Hanzo: 3 posts left
    Link: 1 post left
    Danzo: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Sekki Force: 5 post Cooldown

25,600 x 2 (because of Yato)= 51,200 x 2 (because of Hanzo)= 102,400 feet per second.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 6th August 2014, 1:04 pm

Kiba Steadied his breathing before he moved on avoiding looking at the mirrors, that didn't not stop the voices. He tried to pay them not mind but every now and then he stopped and listened. He had realized that this was a place he could face his fears and thus his past in a way. the current mirror he stopped to look at played out before him.

"who's that old man?" the voice is unidentified the fit person they are talking about is clear a older version of himself. "i heard hes like some fail mage or something." there is laughter from the speaker and what Kiba guess is whom she talking to. "he useless to can even lift a bucket." again the speaker laugh's.

"you are wrong." Kiba now felt the urge to make friends and have a family more then ever. "even if i have to help the entire world i will never let this come to pass." he turns way, blood still dripping from his hands, he reaches a mirrored door which clearly leads to the next area. "alright show what ya got mirror." the mirror only shows him, standing alone."ah i see. your showing me as i am, alone." Kiba frowns then reaches out and touches the mirror. "no show me what i wish to be." he smiles slightly as the mirror changes.

Post by Guest 6th August 2014, 1:27 pm

Yukine looked at his dark side with an overly infuriated facial expression. He possessed more killing intent than he had with anyone before. With a simple launch, Yukine thrusted his sword into his dark side's chest with both godlike force and speed. His dark side gasped and hyperventilated for breath whilst he was sent airborne from the thrust. "It is because of you that I nearly killed two friends!" Yukine barked, "It is because of you that I no longer feel comfortable with myself!" Yukine dashed towards his duplicate, and gave an uppercut slash with his sword to smash the already-down dark one against the ceiling. "And finally, it is because of you that I nearly lost myself! You made Viola cry!" With this, Yukine's sinister duplicate fell, only to receive a slash down his entire body with both Yato and Link. "You...have surpassed...me..." Yukine's dark side muttered before it dropped to the ground, dead. One monster had come Yukine's way from above, and hoped to kill him by surprise. It did not realize, however, that Yukine's Regalia had their own senses, and saw it already. The monster was split in two with Link, which left Yukine with a free environment, full of bloodshed.

The mirrors that surrounded Yukine shattered instantaneously, which left Yukine without any threats remaining for this portion of the funhouse. Yukine took this time to lay against a clear wall, and stared at the mess he had created. "I killed them all..." Yukine thought aloud with a dull tone, "I slaughtered spirits opposite to my own, and literally murdered my own hate. This funhouse...does it play with your fate? Will my future change because I killed my fears?" Yukine looked ahead to the ceiling piece that was pinned against by his dark side. It crumbled, which caused the glass roof to shatter over Yukine. He immediately used Hiyori to protect himself from the countless shards of glass until the roof was cleared, her shield held over his body, while the glass bounced off of her guard. "I'm so glad I met people like you, Hiyori. Tell the others that." Yukine spoke in his head. Yukine had lifted so much weight from his shoulders at this point. Yukine felt so relieved, though once he looked over, his thoughts changed. "Glass covering in a cage, and now solid rock. This carnival is full of threats."

Regalia Force: 1 post left
    Yato: 1 post left
    Hanzo: RETREATED (5 post Cooldown)
    Link: 5 post Cooldown
    Danzo: 1 post left for Cooldown
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 6th August 2014, 1:48 pm

The mirror showed people next to him, guild mates he had met not all of them the friendliest and some of them outright anti-social, but he would be there for them even if they left him out to dry. "Thanks you." he says moving his hand from the mirror to the doorknob, turning it and pulling it open. the stale smell of plastic greets him, stepping into the room he looks around. "Slides... how quaint." smiling gently, oddly enough he was in a good mood. The mirrors had taught him something. He no longer wished to be alone. Kiba picks up on of the mats used to make the slide go faster and move to one of them. "this should be a new experience." being what he was, a bastion of anti-magic, Kiba had never been to a carnival so this was all new to him. "I wonder if there all like this in some ways." he remarks as he pushes himself into the slide. It was faster then he though it would be, and oddly fun in a childish way, something he had never had much of. the slide let out into a large room and standing in the center were two well dress clowns and three spirits. Kiba smirked what could he do but engage. The two clowns laughed googly as they made there way to him, Kiba saw the spray bottles in there hands, the spirits right behind them. "damn the could be mages..." he muttered to himself being out numbered he decided that the best course of action was to charge them with Truth active.

Focusing for a second he activates snapping his eyes open he runs at the first one, who stop for a second before Kiba hits him in the face.

"Ow Ow stop stop." the man yells as he falls the the ground.

Kiba does not let his guard down. "Speak and make it quick."

"we had no control." the man says. "can i go home now."

Kiba eyes the man on the ground, and then spins as the other guy breaks for the exit. it at that point he realizes they where enchanted. "where is he." Kiba say. the man points to another door in the room. Kiba nods in the direction of the exit and the man runs off.

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 6th August 2014, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th August 2014, 1:48 pm

The member 'Kiba Yukiko' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) WeakMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) NormalMonster

Post by Guest 6th August 2014, 3:32 pm

Yukine had Hiyori retreat once the glass settled upon the ground. He immediately activated Ryuunosuke to melt the glass with his heat while Yukine walked. "This way, if the true enemy attacks from the air, this shroud of flames will engulf him instantly." Yukine proceeded to finally complete the mirror maze, where he saw two paths connect into one. However, when he turned the corner, he realized that there was a dimensional portal. He attempted to walk through it, though it sent him backwards, as a response. "Kiba must be in there." Yukine assumed. After he said this, a dozen shadows appeared, and monks walked out of them. Yukine clinched his teeth and tightened his fists. He extended his right arm towards the far monk and yelled. "I will never forgive you! You make nightmares existent, and some of them almost killed me!" The monks sat down after Yukine's comment, and crossed their legs. They meditated and chanted a ritual before a thirteenth shadow came forth. "You have surpassed your challenge with ease." The shadow spoke, "However, it is because of how you fought that we expect exactly what you will do, should you choose to fight us." Yukine grunted towards this shadow until a floating monk appeared from inside. This monk was especially dressed, and looked divine. "We are here to fight Kiba Yukiko. He is our challenge; not you."

A monk waved his arm towards Yukine, and Ryuunosuke was nullified. It was true, however. These monks had seen almost every spell Yukine had to offer, and figured that he was an agile Mage. There was one weapon, however, that would obliterate all of these monks at once, though whilst there were thirteen of them- all with nullification magic- Yukine had no choice but to back off. This divine monk looked extreme, while one of his pawns had simply nullified a spirit. "Acnologia, give me strength." Yukine pleaded in his head. The path that Yukine walked alone disappeared while he stood in a conference with these monks. "Bear with me, I shall not fight you, though this does not omit me as a threat. Kiba will be your challenger, and surely have all thirteen of you fight the dust!" Yukine strongly counted on Kiba at this point, and awaited his arrival.

Sekki Force:  4 posts left for Cooldown
    Regalia Force: 5 posts left for Cooldown
    Link: 4 posts left for Cooldown
    Ryuunosuke: 3 posts left for Cooldown
    Hiyori: 3 posts left for Cooldown

HP: 100%
    MP: 80%
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 6th August 2014, 3:50 pm

Kiba made his way to the door, feeling both contempt and gratefulness to the man behind this whole ordeal, turning the doorknob and stepping through the door. He found both the monk and Kichiro in the room.  He looks around the room, if full of mirrors similar the the ones in the maze. but all of these one held images of himself, well except one. that on seemed to pulsate and ripple. Sitting in the middle of the room was the monk.

"I owe you thanks monk." Kiba says. "its not often on can see and face there fears." he smiles slightly. "if only you had done this with using innocent people." Kiba sighs.

The monk opens his eyes. "Fear is something that one can defeat with the mind no." he say raising a hand. a small cat comes walking out of the mirror right at kiba, kiba frowns at the cat but does not move a inch. "ah very good but what about this." he waves his hand again. this time a Very large Panther steps out of the mirror and pads it ways to kiba. Kiba starts slightly as it comes towards him. "Oh not so brave now?"

Kiba eyes the cat which has started circling him. "Fear tells us we are alive. Fear tells  us that we are weak and can't fight the world alone." Kiba looks to the monk. "Fear make us strong."

The monk chuckles. "your friend was not so strong he fell to his knees begging for his lif..."

"You lie." Kiba responds. "If he really belongs In Eclipse soul he know that we are here to support him. even against his greatest fears."

"I see." the monk says as he stands. "well than Fearful man prove your strength to me."

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 8th August 2014, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 6th August 2014, 5:21 pm

Yukine heard a voice and looked over. It was Kiba, and it seemed he had also exceeded the mysteries of this funhouse. Yukine was still mentally trapped by these monks. Even if they had not possessed the anticipation versus his moves, then their bluff sure worked. Yukine was frozen in place-figuratively-and did not know what to do until he sensed the power between Kiba and the Divine Monk. A path opened behind the monks, and the monks reassembled to allow Yukine to pass. It was strange, until Yukine realized what this new path was for. "As I said before, Sekki Mage, we only wish to fight Kiba Yukiko. Kichiro Yukine, you are a nuisance. Proceed down this path, or be nullified to the core; die, in other words." Yukine growled towards the monks, and wandered into the new pathway. He felt ashamed as he left Kiba in his own fight, though the idle Regalia could still trace him down.

Yukine soon encountered an alleyway, where numerous enemies stood. "WE ARE THE INSANITY BEHIND THOSE MONKS, BOY!" The opposition greeted, howling to their cold heart's content. By their facial expressions, the description seemed true. The enemies floated just like the monks, and were cloaked in attire that made them appear pure. However, after a simple statement, it was clarified otherwise; these men were life-threatening. The opposition consisted of different kinds of threats such as spectres and clowns. Yukine sensed various amounts of power possessed by each enemy, which obviously meant that they were of different skill. "Insanity does not live where I stand." Yukine commented before an absolutely legendary item appeared in his hand. "Whenever insanity comes to place, a divine presence comes to did of it all at the speed of light. ACNOLOGIA!" The legendary item shined gloriously, and the Regalia of Acnologia had appeared, fused with Yukine to welcome a supernatural being. Yukine charged with untraceable speed towards all enemies, and beheaded them all in a second with the speed of light. "Be honoured, for you were slain by the strongest power in the universe." Yukine remarked arrogantly before he proceeded back to the original hallway.

Sekki Force: 3 posts left for Cooldown
    Regalia Force: 4 posts left for Cooldown
    Link: 3 posts left for Cooldown
    Ryuunosuke: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Hiyori: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 8th August 2014, 12:04 pm

"Gladly." Kiba Responds, holding up his hand and summons Phantom Breaker. "Fear Defines me, yet i shall overcome it." Slamming he gauntleted  fists together, causing a small chi flash. Pulling chi from with-in himself Kiba pushes a excessive amount into his legs and creates a chi apparition where he had standing only a fraction of a second ago, moving faster then normal eye's could perceive, he stop behind the monk. Raising his foot, Transferring more chi to his foot as he does, he drives it into the ground. "HEAVENS'S STRIDE." The action catches the monk off guard hitting him fully from behinds and sending him flying forward. Pulling his foot from the ground, Kiba runs up the Earthen spikes taking a deep breath as he does, jumping at the monk who is still recovering. Clasping his hand Together, Kiba strikes the monk on the back as he tries to stand, then knees him in the face before he falls all the way to his knees, causing his head to snap back and him to stumble backwards.

"GOLDEN CHI ROAR!" Kiba Expels the breath he had taken after filling it with chi. It catches the monk directly. Kiba runs through the flame, which don't hurt him to continue engaging the monk, only to get a palm strike to the chest which knocks him back two steps.

"Cheap..." Kiba hears the monk say. "You lack Honor."

Kiba smiles. "I learned long ago the Honor is something that can kill you and should be used when fighting a Honorable opponent, of which you don't qualify." Kiba says waiting for the monks advance.

Spells Used(In Order)
    Illusion Break:

Heavens Stride:

Golden Chi Roar:

Post by Guest 8th August 2014, 2:59 pm

Yukine woke up shortly after he had fought the enemies in the alleyway. That's right, he woke up, meaning the fight was a dream. The dream was obviously dealt to Yukine by the monks, which meant they probably understood even the power of his artifact, at this point, should they have been capable of reading dreams. Yukine clinched his teeth, ashamed of himself. Before him, however, was the same alleyway, with the same enemies present. Yukine also noticed by his attire that Acnologia's artifact had activated even in his sleep. Every enemy that a Yukine had been defeated was prepared to most likely rid him of his life. Yukine stood up slowly with a grin. "Especial Sekki Force." Yukine called. The power of Sekki Force and Regalia Force merged together to grant Yukine an extraordinary power. "Acnologia is a creature that cannot be understood except by those known by the dragon, itself. You honestly think you, the opposition, would even understand his power? All I contain is his Regalia, so let me demonstrate how even a single percent of him will defeat you!" The opposition fired at Yukine with various skills immediately after his speech, though what they had yet to realize was, in addition to the speed of light, laws of physics did not apply to Yukine whilst he travelled. Yukine phased through walls, and even the ground while the enemies attempted to strike. However, it did not take even a second before these creatures dropped lifeless to the surface, for they were slaughtered immediately by Yukine's greatest weapon. Yukine continued to launch a series of attacks, while Especial Sekki Force continued to activate. Yukine deflected spells, and sliced through magic with his blade to nullify it. Spectres exploded in bloodshed, clowns were beheaded, and other enemies split in two when Yukine was done with them. Nothing stopped antimatter merged with light, after all. "Perish, you hellhounds." Yukine stated whilst the opposition lied dead.
    Yukine returned down the hallway, and dashed down it with ultimate light speed to slice through the Divine Monk's servants when they least expected it. Again, Yukine nullified nullification magic by slicing through it, and used antimatter to assure himself safety. Yukine finally took a breather, and let himself rest in his Acnologia form while only the Divine Monk remained. Without accidental friendly fire, Yukine had helped Kiba clear almost all of his opposition. It was Kiba's job, however, to kill the Divine Monk, alone.

Sekki Force: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Regalia Force: 3 posts left for Cooldown
    Link: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Ryuunosuke: 1 post left for Cooldown
    Hiyori: 1 post left for Cooldown
    Acnologia Incarnate/Especial Sekki Force: 3 posts remaining for duration

HP: 70%
    MP: 70%
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 9th August 2014, 3:51 am

And Come he did, bursting from the flames, twisting his body around into a kick. Kiba steps back blocking it only to take the punch that followed. the two of them sat there exchanging blows, neither of them really getting a worth while hit, until the monk again did a palm strike hitting Kida in the chest. This time he did a hand motion summoning some more spirits, Kiba reacted only just in time jumping over them only to receive a swift kick from the monk, knocking him prone. Kiba was laughing "Fair fight indeed..." he says as he rolls out of the way of a downward kick from the monk. Twisting his body, Kiba sweeps his legs causing him to fall, then rolls back to standing The having done the same.

"Impressive!" the Monk says a sort of mad look upon his face. "You have not disappointed."

"Tch... i don't need praise from a mad man like you." Kiba places his hands together and closes his eye. His shadows leaps out to the mans. The monk crys out as his own shadow turns against him, Binding him in place. Kiba's eyes snap open as he rushes forward launching a Barrage of attacks on the monk who is unprepared for such a assault. Using his agility to his advantage Kiba jumps over them man in a somersault Landing behind him, Reaching up Kiba grabs the mans head. "surrender... or die."

Post by Guest 9th August 2014, 5:07 am

Yukine looked in awe towards Kiba after he took some wild hits from the monk, yet he was able to recover seemingly. Not only that, but Kiba also managed to put this man in his final moments. Would the man choose to live, and decide to embrace an alternate life, or die from Kiba's hands at this very moment. Also, would Kiba allow for the Divine Monk to survive, anyways? Yukine stared at the monk with a grin on his face. "You may as well give your title to this young man." Yukine remarked, "Stop where you are, admit defeat, and let us out of this torture house." Yukine clinched his teeth towards the monk, and punched him in the stomach. "If you are a monk, why did you form a place for bloodshed?" Yukine added, "You made my nightmares real, you allowed those creatures to warp into my mind, and you threatened my life with your now-dead companions. Are you aware of the consequences for your own crime?" The monk laughed hysterically towards Yukine's statements, then barked at him as if Yukine were a criminal, himself.

"Because I reformed your nightmares, I know how you act, and because I warped those creatures into your mind, I understand your thoughts. You, however, Kichiro Yukine, were not expected to make it this far. My companions possessed the ability to turn into something you hate based on what they've seen in your mind. With this being said, you would've had to challenge your duplicate replicated into countless forms." The monk hissed towards Yukine to show his immeasurable anger. "How?! How did you survive my dimension?! This is my world, where I learn all about my guests, and where I am a god. You see, Yukine, I used to believe in God, just like you. However, when I learned that even I could become a god, God was discarded, for I believed I found a formula to surpass Him; the creator of the universe!" The monk growled at this point, and obviously wished that he weren't in the position he was currently held in. "My Regalia protected me this whole time." Yukine commented, "However, I do applaud you for making me use almost all of my spells. My weapon here, and my transformation, on the contrary, are not a spell. Simply put, I annihilated your pets with both the speed of light, and antimatter. I phased through everything like a shadow, and did not even allow them a second to live. You see, I hate monsters, and only monsters exist in my nightmares. So..." Yukine backed away and allowed Kiba to await the response to his own question. "Will you accept the life offering my fellow survivor is giving you, or shall you perish? Either way, you lose, whether you like it or not."

-----
    Sekki Force: 1 post left for Cooldown
    Regalia Force: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Link: 1 post left for Cooldown
    Acnologia Incarnate/Especial Sekki Force: 3 posts remaining for duration

HP: 70%
    MP: 70%

-------

Requested by Kiba: Normal Dice Roll
    The Divine Monk chooses to live an alternate life and survives= 1,3, or 5
    The Divine Monk refuses to surrender and dies= 2,4, or 6
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th August 2014, 5:07 am

The member 'Kichiro Yukine' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) Die_02_42159_sm
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 9th August 2014, 5:10 am

The monks arks his back as Kiba pulls him back into a headlock. "You wouldn't... your a warrior of light." the monk says with a slight smile.

"No. I am a Warrior whom chooses no side. I stand in the lingering light of the my light. that had been snuffed." Kiba respond in his emotionless voice. "light has it own evils, and Shadow can save lives." Kiba Adjusts his grip. "Now choose. Life or death. you have a ability that could be a great boon to the world, i would hate to waste it."

The monk laughs. "A fallen Yukiko see's value in evil... WHAT Would your mother say..."

"she would like to say she would be proud that i choose my own path..." Kiba says closing his eyes remembering the Visage of his mother. "But i shall never know." he opens his eyes.

"you are stronger than i." the monk replys in a quiet voice, one all to familiar. "can you kill the part of you that wishs revenge? Can you forgive those who killed you family?"

The realization struck him he was fighting his desire for revenge. Could he forgive them, could he move on.? I though appeared into his head. *Life continues even if you where to die... The world does not stop, nor can it.* the words were his fathers. "Yes... yes i can." Kiba says as he twists the monks head, a skinning snap echos though the hall. He stands staring at the body of the monk as the illusion that had held him dissolved, Leaving him standing in a room full of mirrors. He walked to one of them, the image of the monk... of his lost self stood there. The image nodded and faded leaving only the reflection of Kiba.

Post by Guest 9th August 2014, 5:28 am

Yukine looked at the monk, shocked as he was a fraud. With his death, the dimension had disappeared, and as far as the two knew at this point, they stood in a regular cave. Only the monk rested lifeless on the ground, while the rest of the enemies had disappeared. It was clear to Yukine that those monsters were illusions. However, to think Yukine had been manipulated so much in a mission scared him. On the bright side, Yukine began to think he was more than just an ordinary Mage. "Who is that monk to judge society, let alone his own power with so much arrogance?" Yukine thought aloud, "Well, I'm impressed, Kiba. You defeated a divine opponent, after all." Yukine was still mentally slapped as those monks had taken so much advantage of him. To think he actually slaughtered his dark side was atrocious. In fact, Yukine no longer felt the hatred within his soul; he was ready for his confession.

Yukine left the cave with Kiba, and stopped as the two were about to separate. "You have proved Eclipse Soul's power well, my friend. If you need help again some time, feel free to contact me. I will try my best to assist you!" Yukine then summoned his broomstick from his pocket dimension, and sat upon it. He ascended with it into the air, and waved goodbye to Kina. He felt ashamed that he could not offer a ride to the poor man, though as the broomstick was currently formed, it could only fit one person. Also, Yukine's next stop was his home in Oak Town, anyway, where he had to find out more about this newly awakened power; this power he once brought forth before the nightmares of his past. To face the wildest fight almost compared to his brawl with Marick. The lad was highly strategic back then, and forced Yukine to strive with unusual tactics, despite the desire for incredible speed- which he claimed. Albeit, during this time, this discussion was not necessary. Instead, Yukine had to attend to a new desire; his next adventure. Yukine flew back home to confirm with himself that this new power was held still in his reserve. Afterwards, he flew rapidly towards the guild to report the completion of the mission. The funhouse was no more, and unfortunately, none of the opposition lived to tell the tales of their failure. However, whilst Yukine thought of the lifeless, he stared at his hand and asked himself "Am I truly attaining victory?" This was a mystery that was currently left unanswered, and would be for awhile.

[END]

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 7:41 am