Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro)

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) Empty The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro)

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 22nd June 2014, 11:53 am

Kiba had been told of Nox as well as there supposed dark purpose. He feeling that a investigation was Necessary, had infiltrated there air ship a week earlier, had found most of the rumors false or more correctly misinformed. sighing to himself as he lifted a small note book to reviewed  some details. Guild master:Alexander Zenneth Magics: Flame Dragons Slayer/Corrosion magic Age: late teens Early 20's frowning to himself at the lack of info he had acquired on Zenneth, flipping the page B ranker Ethan Ran Delt Magics: Venom God Slayer Age: early to mid 20's sighing again Kiba sits up looking down on the streets from his perch on top of a house. Kiba had made up his mind... he would join them as he was sure the would not look to far into his past. standing up Kida closes the note book and tucks it into his book bag then leaps from the building and landing softly startling more than a few people, he notices a few run off toward the Nox Guild hall. Smiling to himself he sits down on some stairs and pulls another book out, he would wait.

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 22nd June 2014, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) QGrxNTU
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) Empty Re: The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro)

Post by Sonya<3 22nd June 2014, 5:41 pm

Yuna was skipping around the airship in search of something fun and entertaining to do. There was really no one to play with today for they were all far too busy organizing and working on various things. She sighed. She really did need to start planning that garden. That would certainly take up her time. The tiny demon slayer was pulled away from her thoughts when suddenly as if out of no where, and it really was too, a man she had never seen before jumped from above, startling the poor girl, "Gyaaah!" she cried out in fright, backing away from the man. The people around her began to mumble and some even headed to the guildhall in search for the guildmaster. The man just smiled and turned to sit on some stairs, scribbling in his notebook. "H-Hai..." Yuna said as she cautiously approached the strange man. They always said approaching strangers was a very bad thing to do especially for little girls, but Yuna was dying to know what he was writing about. "I'm Y-Yuna..! W-welcome to Nox Animus..! What are you writing about?" she asked curiously.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) Coolt137
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rift Skin
    Second Magic: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Magic:

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) Empty Re: The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro)

Post by Zeon 22nd June 2014, 5:52 pm

Alexander sat down on his table with a drink in his hands and a chuckle in his breath. There was a man sitting on the front steps with an aura to him. Magical? Not really, but warrior spirit? It was practically oozing off this man. He stood up from his chair and called out to the man, "You do know that if you can enter the building. Unless of course you dont want to go inside, get comfortable and have a drink." He was being friendly to that man until he saw a book and his name on it. He then looked down at it and said, "Also your information is outdated good sir, I use Flame Demon Slayer Magic and Heavenly Body. No worries, the corrosion magic was false intel I spread so that my enemies are surprised when they realize my true secondary. Name is Alexander Zenneth by the way and you are?" He game a small friendly smile, but any warrior could see in his eyes that the individual in front of him had been in some sort of hell. Fractured glass that had recently mended itself.

He chuckled at Yuna shyness, it would be something that they would have to work with. However he walked up to the Sprite and said, "Also I have processed your request in having some land on the airship. And well..." He handed her an envelope with a grim face that was basically screamed that it was denied. Still when she opened it, she would find out that she got the land and more than she originally asked for. Alexander gave a joking smirk to her afterwards. "I approve of it."
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 22nd June 2014, 6:04 pm

Kiba had been immersed in his writing that he failed to notice the girl at first, only catching the last bit of her sentence. looking up he narrows his eyes a speak quietly "C -rank Yuna Saikatsu Slayer magic" flipping a few pages he speaks again "you are the first to arrive?" before the answer could be returned another voice cut in.

"You do know that if you can enter the building. Unless of course you dont want to go inside, get comfortable and have a drink." Turning to the voice, kiba identifys Alexander Zenneth as the speaker.
    "Also your information is outdated good sir, I use Flame Demon Slayer Magic and Heavenly Body. No worries, the corrosion magic was false intel I spread so that my enemies are surprised when they realize my true secondary. Name is Alexander Zenneth by the way and you are?"

"I see." Pulling a pen from his bag and corrects his notes. "noted... Kiba Yukiko." kiba peers at the man' at Zenneth watching his actions and movements. Cocking his head at Zenneths demeanor towards the girl Yuna.

Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Nox Animus (Ace)
    Mentor : Vaermina
    Experience : 1250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ethan Ran 22nd June 2014, 6:53 pm

Ethan wasn't up to much this fine morning. He had hit the road quite early today and had managed to grab a Sandwich as he went out. He didn't have anything specific in mind so he figured he could might as well visit the guild. He hadn't really visited for a few days since he'd been stuck with his usual Alchemical antics in his cellar. He had actually concocted quite the exotic brew and had enjoyed the drink, he sort of wished he could have shared the sensation with someone else but the very nature of the brew pretty much put the idea to a stop. It would probably kill anyone else in all honesty. He also wished he had brought some of it with him, it was kind of hot today. He could finally see the Guild further down the road and saw some familiar faces from the guild spread out across the masses of civilians. It wasn't easy being Guild members in this City, everyone seemed to want a piece of you. He was just about to walk down a few stairs to greet the appearently distracted Yuna. He was stopped though as this Man jumped down from nowhere and took a seat on the stairs. The masses scattered and even Anya squealed a little.

The man himself didn't seem like much to have in his opinion, he felt something vaguely similiar to magic. The man was scarred but that mattered little to Ethan. The man seemed to fit more likely into a crowd of thugs than mages as themselves. That's when he realised he sort of recognised the man for some reason. He thought about it as Zenneth appeared as out of the blue. Then Ethan remembered, he had caught this man trying to spy on him for the last week. He had just assumed it was another lovestruck fan that happened to a male. It was strangely enough common these day, there was women too but he didn't care too much about them either. He had more important things to keep his mind on. He realised Zenneth had taken a small notebook out of the man's pocket and Ethan took a quick peek and laughed on the inside, this was too much. "You spied at us for a whole week and came out with nothing but public knowledge? You're not too sharp are you? Ethan was frankly dissapointed right from the get go. Not only had the man proved he could only do as much as gathering public knowledge but he had also managed to get some of it wrong. Ethan sighed and genuinely worried about the Guild's future with a person like this being allowed inside their hall. He had pretty much forgotten Yuna next to him as she had been given a letter by Zenn.

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) MWmqnnX
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 22nd June 2014, 7:07 pm

"You do know that if you can enter the building. Unless of course you don't want to go inside, get comfortable and have a drink." A friendly voice said from nearby. Yuna's eyes brightened as she saw that it was the guildmaster, Zenneth, inside a building. She wanted to ask if he had seen her request for a bit of land, but knew it really wasn't the time to ask. She would wait. She stood there quietly, watching with curiosity, as Zenneth and the stranger, Kibo, conversed. Perhaps she should leave the men to talk, she wasn't really doing anything there anyways.

The young guildmaster chuckled as he walked up to her, "Also I have processed your request in having some land on the airship. And well..." It was as if he had read her mind. He then handed her a plain, white envelope with a grim face. Yuna glanced at him in confusion until she saw the envelop. DENIED, was written on it with big, red letters. Her heart dropped and her hands trembled as she opened the envelop. She had always known that maybe her idea of building a park would have gotten denied, but still she had hoped. She took the letter and read it, fighting back the tears that threatened to fall. Yuna's eyes suddenly shot wide open. Ten acres? She had been given ten acres? It was ten times more than she had asked for and even hoped for. Yuna looked up at the guildmaster in shock and happiness as happy tears streamed down her face. Alexander gave a joking smirk. "I approve of it." He said. "T-Thank you..!" Yuna cried out as she tackled him in a hug. She realized what she did and so she immediately let go. "I-I'm sorry.." She blushed embarrassed. She glanced at the paper again and squealed. "I-I can't wait to see it finished..!"

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) Coolt137
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 23rd June 2014, 6:14 am

Watching Yuna outburst, Kiba smiles slightly, this was not a typical dark guild. his smile lasted only a fraction of a second when another voice cut in.

"You spied at us for a whole week and came out with nothing but public knowledge? You're not too sharp are you?" Kiba diden't even need to turn to know who it was.

Turning towards Ethan, Kiba counters. "If i where gauging you all as individuals that statement would be true. But I'm looking at all of you as a whole and in a way that allows me to find weaknesses and strengths with simple data. Often its the basics them make the most difference, all of your magic have weakness thus the simple fact that i know them allows me to find cracks on the surface, that otherwise seems flawless." Kiba finishes, all thoughts of Zenneths kindness brushed aside in a instant. "You speak some pointed words for someone who judges on first appearances. I though you of all people would have thought of something like that. The fact that i made a mistake is irrelevant as it was corrected in the long run, even if it was by the person themselves." Finishing his sentence, He takes the pen out and adjusts his notes again.

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mizuko 23rd June 2014, 7:32 am

"I say we just do away with this new guy now and save us a headache later." Said what sounded like a small child. If everyone were to look up on the roof to there right they would see a small boy about the age of 12 years old lying on the edge of the roof. He was covered from head to toe in old ragged clothing even his hands and feet. His dark as the void eyes were clearly visible through his hood and you could also make out fragments of his aqua blue hair and his scarf was covering his mouth and nose area. The small boy jumped down from the roof and walked over to the newcomer and began to gather water in his hand until it was compressed down to the size of a marble. "If he has been spying on us for so long who's to say he hasn't been giving that information to anyone like the Magic Council. Why shouldn't we just take care of him now? Or maybe he will make it easier on us and himself and just swallow this orb of water and let nature take its course?" He chuckled.

(OOC: My char is a dick and hates humans so don't take it to personally XD Welcome btw)

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) 0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic: Imperal Demon
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 23rd June 2014, 8:58 pm

hmm This kid was able to spy on us for that long huh ? " A voice called out from a shadowy alleyway. From the shadows appeared a tall thin male with turquoise blue and sharp yellow eyes. The males outfit was slightly ruffled and had a few tears in the sleeves. Much like his good friend Ethan the male knew from plenty of experience being a guild member even within it's own can make you a target for those who want to make a name for themselves. The male walked up to the others and stared at the newcomer. I could use so help with information gathering

The male kept his stoic face yet offered his right hand for him to shake yet his left hand was secretly holding a box of pocky of which he had a piece in his mouth. with a smile he lifted up the box of pocky and pointed it to the young man. Want one ?" He asked around the group with one of the rare moments of him actually sharing his favorite candy

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

The Vagrant Soul(Kiba Yukiko intro) Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Zeon 24th June 2014, 5:36 am

Alexander stated, "Ethan look at the glass half full. It means our security system is doing well if he could only get basic information and counter intelligence is working. It means Daemon is doing his job very well..." He had to  silently contemplate how he got on the ship, it meant the supply containers were smuggling people on board or he found and expendable teleportation magic to get in here. To the mans credit, it meant he was smarter than all the Rune Knights and Magic Council put together. Because nobody in those 2 groups bother to look up to find them. If they were able to do their job decently, then Nox Animus would have been discovered by now. Alexander chuckled and said, "Mizuko that ball is at most going to make the new guy thirsty." He did not approve of the threats, but acknowledged the security they were trying to pull. The hug from Sonya was surprising however and that that was ungodly cute. However back to business...

"Well Kiba I know for a fact that you are not a spy or wed know about it by now. And you dont crack under pressure, so that means 2 things: You plan to join this merry band of misfits or you wish to conduct business."
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 29th June 2014, 1:08 pm

"I say we just do away with this new guy now and save us a headache later." came a voice from above. turn to watch a small child drop nearby."If he has been spying on us for so long who's to say he hasn't been giving that information to anyone like the Magic Council. Why shouldn't we just take care of him now? Or maybe he will make it easier on us and himself and just swallow this orb of water and let nature take its course?" the boy chuckles.

"C rank Mizuko hydrokinesis." being unsure whether to take the threat seriously kiba draws on his inner strength, reading a Magic suppression field.

"hmm This kid was able to spy on us for that long huh ? " came another voice from a nearby allyway, followed by the speaker themselves. "I could use so help with information gathering" the man approached and offered his hand... or that what kiba though "Want one?" looking down at his hand kiba sees the box of pocky.

"B rank Daemon spade lunar and imperial demon magics." speaking again mainly to himself again. upon realizing hes talking out loud again silences himself.

"Ethan look at the glass half full. It means our security system is doing well if he could only get basic information and counter intelligence is working. It means Daemon is doing his job very well..." Zenneth says, kiba turning to face Nox's guildmaster, whom looked deep in thought.  "Mizuko that ball is at most going to make the new guy thirsty." speaking to mizuko. after gain his composure from Sonya's surprise hug he asks."Well Kiba I know for a fact that you are not a spy or wed know about it by now. And you dont crack under pressure, so that means 2 things: You plan to join this merry band of misfits or you wish to conduct business."

Kiba smiles or rather does what passes for a smile for him and replies. "that would be acceptable." he writes something down in the notebook. "i have added my name to my calculations. I hope to be of some use to you oh and i have the ability to suppress magic." he bows then speaks again. "also you shipping lane is a weak point... it is how i entered the city." as kiba speak he returns his power to a dormant state.

Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Zeon 2nd July 2014, 5:30 am

Alexander sighed, the shipping lanes needed to have a review now. It was too early to start the true rebellion to be caught like that due to carelessness. Which meant one thing, it was time to move the airship to a different location. Hmm they have been in Era long enough that they needed to consider moving just to keep them off trail. Hmm maybe it was time to go into another country like Bosco, Sin or Bellum. He contemplated for a bit and said, "We need to consider changing position. Eventually the Magic Council will bother to look up." He needed to consider moving, maybe to Capital Crocus tomorrow.

Alexander motioned to Ethan as he walked down to the pilot quarter of the ship and said, "I dont like how he breached the ship easily and hid for as long as he did. So let's keep an eye on him. Also another thing, I am not a man for ceremonies but you are being promoted to the first Ace of the guild. So congratulations are in order."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:26 am