Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland with a headache(Kiba Yukiko-Solo)

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland with a headache(Kiba Yukiko-Solo) Empty To Earthland with a headache(Kiba Yukiko-Solo)

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 26th September 2014, 7:24 am

Kiba had not ever obtained a Passport and now that Kiki was apart of him he decided that now was a great time to go get one, a large bottle of water in his book bag. He had the bottle because he would need a double passport, or in a worst case scenario Two passports, which would piss him off. Sighing to himself as he enters the Rose Garden Registration office. It was packed children running all over the place, women chatting on Comlacrima and even a few old-timers waiting in line as well. Kiba sighs and take the end of the line, a old couple get behind him. Kiba waited in line for what seemed like hours, barely moving almost at any time. The two behind him start talking about there plans for their 52nd anniversary, Ktw

"Carl when does the boat leave?" The Woman asks

"Not for another 2 hours, love" the man named Carl responds. "We are fine."

"but this line is so long." the woman responds. "i don't want to miss our anniversary."

"I know Hesper I know." Carl responds taking a deep breath. "Wow 52 years seems like yesterday." the man says in a dreamy voice. Kiba smiles *At least some people got to live happily ever after*

"Oh, your being dramatic" Hesper responds.

a hour and forty-five minute pass till kiba is first in line, the teller calls out next, but kiba looks at the clock. *it takes ten minutes to get to the docks form here.* Sighing Kiba turns. "Ma'am, Sir. Please go ahead of me." The two are grateful and are quick, the woman giving him a kiss on the cheek as she leaves.

"Thank you young man." She says waving then walking out the door.

Kiba walks to the teller, who offers him a deep smile. "that was very kind of you." she says.

"I overheard they were on a time limit, did not want the to miss there 52nd anniversary." Kiba smiles, the woman puts down the form for a passport. He takes a minute to fill it out, after he finishes he hand it back. The lady starts entering the form then stops.

"Um... Sir you gave two names and marked yourself as both genders." she gives him a quizzical look.

"Yeah just take the picture of me and ill explain in a sec." Kiba responds, the lady raises her eyebrows then shrugs and enters the info. then fiddles with a camera and take a picture. "Now then explain."

Taking a deep breath. "I thinks its best i show you." Kiba pulls the bottle of water and dumps in oh his head. the cold water causing him to shiver a little.

It only takes a second for the change to occur. "And there! See." the lady behind the desk stares a little then shrugs and take the picture.

"Your Kiki right." the lady asks with a slightly shaky voice.

"Yep." Kiki reply's.

"are you the same person? or another person." the lady askes

"Um... well... i guess a little of both. I mean we are in may way completely different
    But we are the same person..." Kiki put her pointer finger on her pursed lips. "So i guess we are two separate people." she stuck her tongue out as she did, Kiba would be pissed.

"Ok then. Smile." the woman took the picture and handed her a small letter. "it will arrive in 3 to 5 day, have a nice day." Upon which Kiki walks out, dripping slightly as she does.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland with a headache(Kiba Yukiko-Solo) QGrxNTU

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:17 am