Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Welcome to the Nether

Friend
    Friend

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Welcome to the Nether Empty Welcome to the Nether

Post by Friend 21st June 2014, 7:05 am

By the way, if you didn't already know, try hovering/mousing over the image.
    Ohey, look, it's a doge.

ANYWAYS, welcome your new master, everybody! It is I, The Canine of Rome! Fear not, I only demand a few things, including a few heads. Moving on, I've been thinking quite a while--about 4 minutes--as to whether I should make this a full-on intro, or something just to say hello. Well, after such intense deliberation spanning over no more than a few minutes, I've come to the decision that since I put oh so much effort into making this intro look all fancy, I might as well add a bit of detail into it! In which case, let's get to it.

First-off, I tend to be a fluff-master--don't worry though, as my fluff doesn't often appear in my RP posts. I try to make them reasonably descriptive; ironically, I tend to overly embellish things. In a different point of view, that would be a good thing, wouldn't it? It should help the readers picture what I'm trying to convey, so all in all it's a win-win situation. I get to continue posting with a tad too much detail (sometimes), and you guys get a better image of what I myself am thinking.

Another quirk is that I am FAR too forgetful. You can tell me something, and five minutes later chances are I've already forgotten; which is why I fancy a post or PM, notifying me of something site-related that involves me. Basically, if you need something of me, and it's something that can be done later in the day, I suggest posting it or PMing me it so that I can always look at the request and finish it later on. Otherwise, I'll be told these things and never remember to get to them.

Contrary to what I've said before, the Intro's pretty much done from here, and the rest is more or less fluff: I thought about going more indepth, but seeing as how this is the internet and all, "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nope". Plus, I must admit, I lied in a few Intros on other RP sites about myself, so I might say something here that conflicts with what I've said elsewhere, and if I got called out on it, well, that'd be a tad awkward, right? Therefore, I've decided to just leave it at that! Til then!

UUUUGHHH! I had to wait seven days to be able to post this damned intro. I mean, certainly I could've done without the theatricals, but where's the fun in that? By the way, I seem to be rather boyish, so before male pronouns get thrown all over the place, lemme just clear up that I am indeed female. To be honest, I don't care all too well whether or not I'm called male or female since I can't expect the internet of all places to believe me (darn you rule 30!!), but I must admit it's a bit nice for me to see myself referred to as a girl every now and then. By the way, some may recognise me by other names on RP sites, such as Vaaine, Yukari and Emi.

Last edited by Latin Doge on 21st June 2014, 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Welcome to the Nether Empty Re: Welcome to the Nether

Post by King Zenshin 21st June 2014, 7:26 am

Welcome mister doge

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Friend
    Friend

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 0

Post by Friend 21st June 2014, 7:32 am

Not sure whether to take that sarcastically or you simply didn't read >.> So hard to do so on the internet.

Spoiler:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 21st June 2014, 7:36 am

tl;dr

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 21st June 2014, 7:49 am

You used a K gif, you're already among my favourites xD
    Welcomeeee to the site ^^
    -Throws some confetti- Cool job with that avatar and coding~

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Welcome to the Nether ObrztW

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 21st June 2014, 8:28 am

Greetings. Join Tartarus and rule the world o-o

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 21st June 2014, 8:44 am

Welcome to the site and that was possibly the best welcome/intro thread/post i have seen. Simply amazing.

Welcome to the Nether 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2

Post by Guest 21st June 2014, 9:32 am

Nice work on the intro post, shame on the wait XP Welcome to FTRP =] If you've any questions then feel free to ask either via PM or on the chatbox.

As for your memory...FINALLY, SOMEONE WORSE THAN ME! =D

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:11 am