Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social)

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social) Empty A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social)

Post by Kihia 25th April 2014, 8:09 am

Kihia rushed back into the guild hall, he was still moderately shaken from Talen getting hit by missed spell. He was shoving through the normal crowd in the hall, completely oblivious to what was going on around him. Why... He had gotten to the hall way that led to the dormitories and walked up it. A random mage had gotten in front of him trying to confront Kihia and figuring out what his problem was. Kihia stopped, and stared at the mage with an extremely cold stare. Kihia then shoved the mage out of his way and continued walking to his room. Why wasn't I...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social) Kihisi10
    A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social) Empty Re: A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social)

Post by Kari 25th April 2014, 11:08 am

The normal boring day at Lamia Scale, it had been that way for a month now, just the same usual routine, except this day, she was here alone. Talen and Kihia were off on a mission together. The woman about sighed out of her seat when her heroes returned. She looked behind her, a mug in hand and greeted them back. She wanted to hear about their mission. But only Talen seemed like he was in the mood to talk. Kihia stormed off, heading for the dorms. She heard a huge thud and decided that this was enough. She needed to figure out what happened. A dazed guild member struggled down the stairs. Kihia must have done this.

With furrowed brows she told Talen to follow her, what was eating at her teammate? She found his room, the door was already shut, so she knocked on it politely. Yet no one answered. She knocked again, still no answer. In frustration, she round house kicked the door in. That would need fixed of course. "Kihia wha-" She started to say, but there was no one in the room. she looked around, where did he go??

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social) 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social) Empty Re: A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social)

Post by Talen 28th April 2014, 9:27 am

The return trip back to the Lamia Scale guild hall had been almost the same as the trip to the mission. The two mages riding in complete silence. However, on the return trip,  there seemed to more tension in the air. Talen had tried to ask Kihia several times what was wrong, during the trip, but every time he just got a cold stare back.

When the two reached the guild hall, Kihia immediately went to his room. After Kihia had stormed past Kariline, she had told Talen to follow her. The two summoners stopped in front of Kihia's door. Kariline first knocked on the door, but when she got no answer, she simply kicked the door in. "Kariline," Talen said as he walked into Kihia's room, "I don't think that it was completely necessary."

The first thing that Talen noticed in the room was a trash bin full of bloody bandages. Talen know that Kihia had not injured himself during their last mission together so he wondered where they could be from. "Kariline, what do you these are from?" Talen asked the demon summoner.

A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social) Coolte17
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 28th April 2014, 10:16 am

In the short time Kihia was in his room, He had taken off his trench coat and gloves and left them on His bed. He put a strap made out of rope onto Icarus and flung Icarus onto his back. He exited his room from the room's window and had started climbing up to the roof above his room.

Kihia laid on the roof staring up at the star filled sky, Why wasn't I able to get there in time... Kihia kept staring at the sky trying to calm his nerves by finding familiar constellations. Kihia lifted his right hand up studying it, When will I have the ability to be able to protect my companions...if I will ever be able to fully do that... Kihia remember that his teacher lectured him multiple times that he will never be able to protect everyone, and not to let every failed block disturb him. Kihia clenched his right hand into a fist, I know that...but I doubt I will ever not let an ally getting hit bug me... Kihia closed his eyes and lowered his right arm trying to reel in his emotions the best he could...

Themes:
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 28th April 2014, 9:05 pm

Kariline stared at Talen, Not necessary, HA! She looked around, the room was filled with, normal things.. she guessed at least. You should see some of the stuff Kariline has in her room. Her eyes gazed over to his desk, where he had several filled water bottles, not much of a alcohol drinker? That was when Talen pointed to his trash can which had bloody bandages. From the looks of it, the damage was severe. Why wasn't he brought to a healer? Kariline pulled her hand up to her face and thought for a moment.

She looked around the room somemore and noticed to books, they looked like journals. She grazed her hands across one and flipped it open. Call it invading personal property, but she didn't care. The first page was dated recently, only a few months ago when he first joined Lamia Scale. It told about the guild, and stories of it's bar fights. Nothing out of ordinary.

Her eyes then fell to the old and worn book. She looked back up to Talen.

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

A Knight's secret (Private(Kihia, Kariline, and Talen)Social) 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 6th May 2014, 4:10 am

Talen looked back at Kariline for a moment before he gently grabbed the old leather book and gently opened it. Normally Talen would not invade a member of his teams privacy like this, however Talen wanted to know what was upsetting Kihia.

Talen started to flip through the rough pages of the book. One the first page there was a single line written in a flowing script Talen did not recognize, simply reading, "May these names not be forgotten to time, nor may there memory be tarnished." This peaked Talen's interest, and he started to flip through the pages once more. On the pages there were what appeared to be brief descriptions of different people that Talen had never heard of before. There were two people that had especially depth descriptions, they were the last two names. Talen wondered who they were and why the writer had put so much more effort into these people.

On the last page Talen saw another line written in a different script then the first line in the book, the same one that had written about the different people. this line said, "I was powerless to save them, I shall never forget them, and I vow to make sure I have the strength and skills to protect those I care about, even if it costs me my life"

When Talen had finished looking through the book, he handed it to Kariline, asking "Who do you think these people are?"

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 6th May 2014, 8:27 am

Kihia had laid there for a few minutes, he had finally calmed down. Thank you old man… for all that you have taught me…and given me… Kihia sat up, focusing his gaze northward, out there far away was the mountain range he came from, and the graves of the people he once knew. Kihia shook his head for a moment and finally stood up, “Thanks again old man…I will use these gifts for a better future for myself so that their memories will not be tarnished…” Kihia then whipped Icarus back onto his back and started his descent back to his window…

Themes:
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 8th May 2014, 10:31 am

Taking the tattered book from him, Kariline skimmed over each page, she didn't want to be completely rude and read ALL of it, just enough to be snooping. But she didn't care, she had the right to, and would back that up with her life. Something was wrong with her friend and her teammate. Kari read the last entry over and over again, it was not written by someone else, it matched Kihia's handwriting. " I don't know who they are, but the way that this is all written, i would perceive that they are dead." She set it down back where she picked it up. Taking in the events from today, she would believe he has some major trust issues with himself.

She pondered for a moment " But that all doesn't explain where he ran off to?" She said while sitting on his bed and getting comfortable, a major invasion of personal stuff but hey, she didn't care. She looked at Talen, " What happened today, exactly?" She said, with a bit of a bark. She had a feeling that the book, and what happened today tied together more than they knew.

Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 8th May 2014, 6:50 pm

"Well" Talen started, "We were on a mission to find a flower that is used in medicine. After a bit of searching we found the flower with some wolves and goblins. We killed them, got the flower and finished the job. Nothing to out of the ordinary."

Talen shifted a little and felt a pain in his chest. "And," he added, "When we were fighting the last wolf, Melissa throw one of her Ace of Hearts, and it went off course and almost hit the flower we were after." Talen rubbed his sore chest as he continued. "I jumped in the way before the card could hit the flower. It hurt, but nothing really bad." Talen thought for a second, then realized that it had been after that Kihia had started acting weird. "I think that is what made him start acting differently, me getting hurt. He said something like ,let me get hit next time." Talen paused for a moment. He could understand not wanting to let your friends get hurt, but he also know that you can't be everywhere at once. People got hurt, even your friends, and instead of beating yourself up over it you need to accept what happened and strive to do better next time.

"I think he is upset that I got hurt during the mission, instead of him."

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 8th May 2014, 8:24 pm

Kihia was almost back down to the window of his room, the climb was trivial in comparison to the mountain range he was from. As Kihia made his few steps to his window opening he heard someone talking inside his room, Who dared to enter in my quarters…, Kihia swung himself down onto  his window still landing on, he gripped the window still tightly , it emitting a few cracking sounds. He looked up trying to withhold his anger the best he could… He saw that it was Kariline and Talen… “What are you two doing in my quarters…..”

OOC Note: Kihia is wearing his normal attire(minus his trench coat and gloves), so your characters will be able to see that his right hand is completely bandaged(which are clean) and seem to continue underneath the sleeve of his shirt.

Themes:
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 13th May 2014, 12:20 pm

Pondering over what they had seen, Kariline thought about her home situation, it was all making sense. That was his motive, to protect people, and when he couldn't protect Talen, it upset him. Like how her motive was to see her brother relived. Kari heard as someone was coming through the window, she half expected to see a burglar, or a bad guy; No, it was Kihia. The one person they were actually looking for. He asked what they were doing in his room and she just crossed her arms, " You were upset, and when i tried to find you, i came here first. But you never answered, so i just kicked down your door. " Kari glanced at his bandages, he didn't look hurt, was he trying to hide something?

" Kihia, we are a team, you have to trust us. There are times where you will not be able to protect the people you care about, but that does not mean you have to take it out on yourself." She said walking closer to him, " What is is you are not telling us?" She asked blantly, and she wasn't going to take nothing for an answer either.

Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 25th May 2014, 12:04 pm

Talen jumped a little when he heard Kihia climb in through the window. Why was he up there, Talen thought to himself. Talen let Kariline explain how the two summoners had come to be in the Ice mages room. "While I think Kariline went a little over board," Talen said when she had finished, looking at the kicked in door as he did so, "She is right. We are a team, and if you can't trust us, who can you trust, and we need to know that we can trust you." Talen crossed his arms and gave Kihia his best stern look, which was not very good, and said, "Now start explaining."

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 25th May 2014, 12:44 pm

Kihia gave his two team members an extremely cold stare, he was mad yes but he understood their intentions. He stepped down from the window still, and leaned Icarus against the wall by his bed, and stared at it for a moment, “I take every failed block seriously…it keeps me true to my vow…and pushing myself to get better…” He stopped for a moment and looked towards his companions,  “I have told you…all the information that is directly your concern…” Kihia stopped once more noticing that the last batch of bloody bandages was visible, he walked over to his window and looked out northward. They don’t need to know about my…past…atleast not ye-…. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the Obituary book had been moved recently, he gently picked it up with his left hand, while he clenched his right hand into a fist, “What….all…have you looked at…in my room…” Kihia had said this with a mixture of anger and agony hidden in his voice all the while staring with a depressing gaze at the small aged book…

Themes:
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 27th May 2014, 12:21 pm

Kariline gave him a cold stare, what exactly was haunting him? Why couldn't he just open up to them and tell them the truth, not only were they teammates, but they were friends. And she had learned recently how important friends are. She could go to them with anything, and could trust them to have her back. Why was it that his secrets bugged her so much?

She placed her hands on her hips with an attitude, "We have looked at everything that is our concern." she spat back at him. Ironic how she could turn that phrase so easily against him. " You don't have to tell us everything... " She said looking away with a sigh. " But tell us what links the present events, and that book." She said with a concerned look on her face. She just wanted to hold him, but she was rather angry with the way he was interpreting this.

Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 29th May 2014, 11:22 am

What is his problem? Talen thought to himself, almost all of us in Lamia Scale have some sort of painful past, Talen himself did not remember his parents. "Kihia, just tell us what happened." Talen urged "Burdens are easier when shared with friends, not when you bottled them up."

When Kihia asked what they had looked at, Talen gestured to the old leather book and the trash can full of bloody bandages. "Just those," After a brief second, Talen added "But speaking of that, why are there so many bloody bandages in there? You were not badly hurt during the mission."

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 29th May 2014, 12:05 pm

Kihia gently placed down the old leather book and his expression darkened, “My teacher…told me to leave my past behind me…at times I find this hard to do….” He said this with an extremely cold tone in his voice, he turned towards Kariline and Talen with an distant look in his eyes. “The people…listed in this book...were once….neighbors…friends…and……family… Thirty-two people…who are no longer… in this world…My village…my home…that is what this book records……and my vow…to make sure nothing like that event…ever happens again….” After Kihia said this he turned around and grabbed Icarus, he whipped around onto his back, and climbed out the window, he was no longer in the mood to talk…and needed time to calm down.

Themes:
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 3rd June 2014, 12:10 pm

It felt like her heart skipped a beat; all those people, he held himself accountable for. She could relate to that feeling. She blamed her parent's death on herself, even though her own brother was the one who did it. she felt she could have done more for him, and prevented it. But either way she couldn't take it back and vowed to overpower him and make him atone for what he did.

Kariline watched as once again he ran away. He had a horrible habit of that, of running away from his friends, and his past. Everyone held onto things differently, and for the longest time, she took her anger out on her friends. So perhaps it was better if he secluded himself.

Looking back at Talen, she had sorrow in her eyes and nodded with her head for him to follow, " Lets leave him be, you are not hurt are you?" she asked softly placing a hand on his shoulder. She looked at his door and felt sorry, so she picked it back up and tried to place it where it belonged. She would tell Zuo to make him another, seeing as how the whole guild is made of marble.

While she worried about her friend, and the horrors that haunted him, she understood and knew this is what was best.

Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 3rd June 2014, 8:01 pm

When Kihia explained what the book was, Talen could not think of what to say. The only family that he had ever known was Melissa, Medusa and Artemis. The three of them had raised him, taught him everything that he knew. They had always been by his side, literally. He had almost never been truly alone for as long as he could remember. He could not imagine what it would be like to lose 32 people who were your friends and family.

When Kihia climbed out of the window once more, Talen made no move to stop him, the man need some time to himself. When Kariline asked if he was okay, Talen gave her a weak smile, saying, "I'm fine, it's nothing but a flesh wound." He left the room with Kariline, wondering if their was anyway for him to help the ice make mage.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:01 pm