Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Axel Rover's D to C Exam

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Axel Rover's D to C Exam Empty Axel Rover's D to C Exam

Post by Akira Tatsumi 28th March 2014, 9:37 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Axel Rover's D to C Exam Empty Re: Axel Rover's D to C Exam

Post by Chaotic Rumble 28th March 2014, 10:32 am

You are approved!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Axel Rover's D to C Exam V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 28th March 2014, 10:33 am

all right approved, good luck

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 28th March 2014, 7:04 pm

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Ebony's voice was high pitched as she fell face first onto the floor. Everyone laughed before turning back to their conversations. "Omg that hurt..." She held her nose as she looked at the broken cookie on the ground. So you're what tripped me. I wonder how long you've been there... She licked her lips as she saw a blue creature fly towards her, landing on her head. HEY EBONY! AXEL'S EXAM IS TODAY!

Ebony cupped her hands over her ears as the voice boomed inside of her head.
    "A little quieter please..."
    She stared at her companion as she began making sense of his words.
    It's... Axel's Exam?! WAHOOOOOOOO!
    She grinned, skipping along the Guild Hall in search of Axel.

"AXELLLLLL! Wherever you are, meet me at the Serene Cliff in 10 minutes. And don't be late. It's exaaaaam time~"

Last edited by Leapflight on 28th March 2014, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 28th March 2014, 11:14 pm

Axel was in the Guild building of Fairy Tail, sitting on one of the benches in the Guild Hall. He was reading his father's newest novel titled, "Guild war: nova galaxy vs. Merman Heel." Axel's father loved to write fiction adventures of fake guilds that he made up in his head, and Axel thought that all of the mages within the fake guilds were amazing. Whenever his father finished a book, Axel was always the first to read it, and always loved the books, which made his father confident enough to then publish said book. As he was on the last chapter, he heard the voice of a girl shout, "AXELLLLLLLL! Wherever you are, meet me at the Serene Cliff in 10 minutes. And don't be late. It's exaaaaam time."

Axel was speechless. Was it his time to move up the ranks this fast? He was very excited, but at the same time very nervous. He had never tooken a rank exam before, but he decided to give it his all, or he would never be as strong as his mother was. Axel finished reading the book in 5 minutes, and rushed out of the Guild hall, to Serene Cliff.

wc:200

Last edited by Apocalypse9o on 30th March 2014, 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Akira Tatsumi
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 30th March 2014, 5:07 pm

A pair of crimson red eyes lingered in the direction of the sea, searching for something, yet finding nothing but the horizon in front of her. It looked so calm out there, waves rolling like a gentle breeze. Ebony sat on the floor, her legs crossed as she hovered in the air like an old Buddhist Monk. "Where is Axel... " she turned around just in time to see him come towards her.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"
    She stood up, placing her feet on the solid ground as she looked over the sea,  "Magnificent isn't it?" She grinned, just watching it for   few moments to returning back to her normal self,
    "Anyways, it have seemed you've proven  yourself enough to me and other members to be given this chance to rank up. Don't worry, it won't be that hard. "

She smiled as she walked around him, standing almost twenty meters away from him. "Now fight me. Pretend I'm the enemy." She began to hover in the air as a red aura surrounded her. Lets see how loyal you really are...

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 30th March 2014, 5:56 pm

Axel thought either he was going crazy, or his ears needed a checking. 'Did I just hear the words 'fight me' come out of my guild masters mouth? I did!' Axel thought to himself. 'I thought I was supposed to be taking my C rank exam? not alking into my death?' Axel thought. Axel has mentally prepared himself right before every fight, but he thought that no kind of preparing would get him ready for this fight. He realized that it was just a spar to see if he was ready, but he wondered if she would go easy on him or all out?

"Listen Master Ebony, I understand we are going to spar, and considering your power, you might go easy on me, but I will let you know that I have come too far to not pass this exam. I will come at you with everything I have, because if I do not than I would not consider myself a mage, and I would just quit while I am ahead. I do not plan on giving up, so let's do this already!"

Axel gathered the wind around him and coated himself in it, effectively making armor. Now he would be able to soften some of her attacks, and due to the wind around him, he would be twice as fast as any normal human.

wc:226

'Wind make: Armor' duration: 2 posts

Akira Tatsumi
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 3rd April 2014, 3:59 am

"Listen Master Ebony, I understand we are going to spar, and considering your power, you might go easy on me, but I will let you know that I have come too far to not pass this exam. I will come at you with everything I have, because if I do not than I would not consider myself a mage, and I would just quit while I am ahead. I do not plan on giving up, so let's do this already!" He said this as a a gust of wind fell upon him, creating a sort of armor; possibly something to boost his strength or speed. Wind was a fast moving element, so she guessed speed. Hmmm. She lifted her hands in the air as she looked at Axel. Wind mage, fast, cupcakes, bigger than myself, wait cupcakes?! She laughed, losing concentration for a moment as she closed her eyes.

"Photon Quasars...."
    As she pointed her hands at Axel, she opened her eyes.
    "Light."

A burst of light energy, easily being able to break D rank magics and barriers as well as blinding her enemy for a few posts immerged from her hands. Ebony, being a light mage is not affected, but she was curious of what Axel would do. Even if he did dodge, which would be quite unlikely seeing as she was only around twenty meters away from him, as well as her light magic being immensely fast.  

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 3rd April 2014, 12:06 pm

"Photon Quazers...Light," said Ebony, as a burst of light energy came out of her hands, and towards Axel. He was too captivated by his master's display of magic to move, which then caused him pain in the form of light burns across his body. He walked backwards, trembling. He noticed his eyes became closed during the spell, and he opened them, but it was as if he still had them closed. Axel realized that Ebony's spell blinded him.

Axel was frightened. "Am I going to be blind forever?' Axel thought to himself. 'No, Master Ebony would never do that. It probably will only last a few minutes, but I cannot just waste time. I still have to fight!' Axel gathered the wind around him, and formed three wind orbs, each half a foot in diameter, and they began to float above Axel. With a flick of a finger, Axel launched one of the orbs towards Ebony were he last saw her, hoping that it would hit her.

wc:168
    Health: 90%
    Mana: 90%
    Wind Orbs cooldown: 3 posts
    Wind Make: Armor cooldown: 3 posts

Akira Tatsumi
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 6th April 2014, 12:09 am

Miss.
    Ebony thought as she saw Axel gather some air. He was obviously blinded by her Light, uses magic pointlessly. Doesn't he have any defensive spells? That's what I would've done...  She looked around as she ran to the left as Axel threw one of his orbs to her previous position, hitting it with both precision and speed. Nice for a blind person.

She laughed softly as she raised her hands again, "I think it's time to up the anty" she said clapping her hands together.

"O, Heavens above, Hear My Cry
    Lend Me Your Strength, To Light Up The Sky

Show me the Power, The Power of Saturn
    Oh, Powerfull Rings, grant me your Wish
    Saturn's Rings!"

Two circular shaped discs of cosmic energy bursted above her head as she looked over to where Axel stood. Shall I wait.... Or not.... She sighed, Naah, it's not fair to hit him while he's blinded. I should give him a chance. But....

She held the two rings in the air as they started to spin, faster and faster, and faster.
    She flicked her right wrist as one of the two discs spun towards Axel at full speed.

MP: 97%
    2% gained due to being in Sunlight
    Magic:
    Saturn Ring Duration: 3 posts
    Photon Quaser's Light CD: 3 posts

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 6th April 2014, 2:54 pm

Axel did not hear his wind orb connect. He was worried, because if he could not see Master Ebony, how could he even put a fight up against her? He thought of giving up right then and there, but he knew that he had to keep trying to fight so that his master would see that he was ready to rank up. As Axel was planning what he would do next, He heard Master Ebony chant something.

"O, Heavens above, Hear My Cry
    Lend Me Your Strength, To Light Up The Sky
    Show me the Power, The Power of Saturn
    Oh, Powerfull Rings, grant me your Wish
    Saturn's Rings!"

Just then, two discs of a powerful looking energy had emerged above Ebony's hand, but of course Axel could not see what it was, because he was temporarily blind, but he heard the noise they made as they began spinning. All of the sudden, he heard the noise coming closer, and he knew she had launched one at him. Axel did not have time to simply dodge the disc, so he began to fly into the sky, with the help of his wind magic, however, he heard the disc coming even closer, like it was following him. He had hoped that it would stop soon, but all he could do now was continue flying around the area

wc:226
    Health: 90%
    Wind orbs cooldown: 2 posts
    wind make: armor cooldown: 2 posts

Akira Tatsumi
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 23rd April 2014, 10:59 am

"Sthooooooooooop!"

A sudden shriek came from out of no where as a sudden being blocked the sun from their view as this being got closer and closer from a silhouette as her body took shape and her colors came into focus. Spinning in the air, she's spring her legs forward as she got closer to Ebony's position.

"This is my job!"

Mari shouted as she struck Ebony from the side sending her flying outward into the distance before leaving a large shine from her position. Mari would land on both feet on the ground, her hands on her sides and with her cheeks puffed out with a slight mad emotion before it melted into a smile as she watched the boy float within the air. Putting her hand over her eyes to block the sun, she'd watch him float up there gently clenching as if awaiting something. She erupted her hand in fire before thrusting a ball of fire toward his position.

"Oi! Dodge this! Prove your willingness to fight and live! Fire Dragon's Magnificent Flame!"

She shouted as she brought fire into both hands putting them above her head they form an even larger flame that would burst and even larger flame before launching it forward into the sky consuming the wind increasing speed. Mari would hope that he'd dodge she wasn't going to hold back because he was a guild member if he really wants to get stronger he'll need to learn how to use his own magic in unique ways to surprise his enemies.

Axel Rover's D to C Exam Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterAxel Rover's D to C Exam 1075957MagicAxel Rover's D to C Exam 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 27th April 2014, 7:46 pm

Axel's vision began to clear, and whatever chasing him had vanished. When he fully open his eyes, instead of Master Ebony he had seen someone he has never really me before. "Oi! Dodge this! Prove your willingness to fight and live! Fire Dragon's Magnificent Flame!" said the stranger. A small fireball came at Axel, with a giant fireball right behind it, ready to deal damage. Axel began flying to his left as fast as possible to avoid the on coming fireballs, and got seared a bit, but no major damage. Axel was now angry, because a stranger he had never met had done something to his Guild Master and tried to kill him, or that was what he thought anyway. "An attempted assassination of a guild master and guild member? Well, I will not give up that easy! No mercy for you, even if you are a girl!" shouted Axel. He flew towards the enemy as fast as he could, while taking out his sword from it's sheath, ready to slice up the female on impact.

wc:176

Health: 70%
    Wind orbs cooldown: 1 posts
    wind make: armor cooldown: 1 posts
    Wind Expansion Field cooldown: 3 posts

Last edited by Axel Rover on 3rd May 2014, 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Akira Tatsumi
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 1st May 2014, 6:46 pm

"An attempted assassination of a guild master and guild member? Well, I will not give up that easy! No mercy for you, even if you are a girl!"

He'd shout from above before propelling himself straight toward, with a glint reflecting off something he unsheathed as the sun struck it properly. Though this didn't worry Mari, rather then entice her to join in the fray with a large smile on her face as she punched her fists together releasing a large amount of magical energy. Unable to contain her excitement the amount of magic power was to much for the ground beneath her feet as it begun to crumble beneath her feet, burning crimson red.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

She'd shouted after she'd release a magnitude of fire from her mouth upward into the sky toward the incoming attack the boy displayed. Turning into a spinning vortex of blazing heat and roaring fire, it'd increase in size as it grew further into the sky and would fly farther within seconds.

CharacterAxel Rover's D to C Exam 1075957MagicAxel Rover's D to C Exam 1075957Pet/Exceed

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 3rd May 2014, 10:22 am

As Axel flew over to the woman he thought was an enemy, with a sword in hand ready to strike, The woman sent a beam of fire his way. Axel knew that he and the fire beam ere going to fast for him to even try and evade. This might hurt, but I have no other choice if I want to evenge Master Ebony, thought Axel, as He flew at max speed towards the Fire beam. As he collided with it, Axel brought his sword into a downward strike, hoping it would do something to defend him. A giant explosion of fire occured, but with Axel's determination, he flew straight through it not going unconcious, but he was badly burned. Once he landed on the ground next to the girl, he could barely stand, and tried hard not to fall to the ground. "Listen, you. Just because I am damaged does not mean I will give up. I will keep trying to fight as long as I am alive, you got it! Fairy Tail mages never back down, so I do not intend to!" Shouted Axel, with his sword pointed towards the girl's face.

wc:194

Akira Tatsumi
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 3rd May 2014, 12:48 pm

Mari huffed through her nostirals as she watched the man being consumed by her flames entirely, even upon the strike a explosion occured upon impact but she wasn't afraid. Even though she released herself within this small battle she still held back knowingly that this was a fellow member of her guild and she wouldn't want to hurt anyone that she cares about though seeing how this person took the situation, it was really different from the rest.

"Ho ho.."

She said under her breath when he exited the cyclone of fire damage and badly burned before falling from the skies themselves. She noticed from his direction it seemed that he was dropping down toward her, and she took a side step hoping that he wouldn't drop dust and dirt onto her clothes as he dropped to the ground.

"Listen, you.... Just because I am damaged does not mean I will give up. I will keep trying to fight as long as I am alive, you got it! Fairy Tail mages never back down, so I do not intend to!"

He spoke in anger and regret obviously from his position between the two, where Mari was the victor of the situation but she could just stand there with her head tilted and a confused face and her finger on her lip. She'd let out a small smile before walking past his blade and placed her hand on his head, scuffling his hair.

"That's good to hear. Some people would have called you crazy for just jumping through that attack.....though truly it was bravery that took host before anything else. I think you've passed this test, please hurry to get your wounds checked soon. I have to find Ebony, I didn't mean to hit her that hard."

She spoke with a sincere tone before removing her hand and looking down into his eyes before lifting herself and looking back toward where she struck away Ebony, before walking off to retrieve her.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:14 pm