Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene)

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : None.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Empty Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene)

Post by TehDMCmaniac 21st August 2013, 1:09 am

Summer, the season of warmth and joy. Its the time when friends and lovers can spend the most time together, when diminishing worries are overcome by the abundant entertainment that follows the season of the social. In truth, Aegis had no clue which season it was, he had stopped keeping track a while ago, but what he did know was that it was the middle of one of the warmer parts of the year. The song of birds he had spent quite a few weeks listening to hinted at that, so why was it that it felt so cold?
    "I know I am hundreds of metres above ground, but it still feels like its colder than it should be."
    Of course, there was a slightly bigger problem, a more worrying one hidden within the first half of that sentence. Much like how cats hate water, a certain knight happens to not know how to cope with being in a place higher than he is, so you could say that standing about half a kilometre above the clouds is slightly outside, or rather, above his comfort zone.

"Sky Tower, is it?" - muttered the knight as he recalled the reason he was in such a place, the small sheet of parchment containing only two names. His and that of the structure he was climbing a ridiculously high mountain to reach. There really was nothing else on the "letter", though one could say that the more eye-catching trait it held was the material it was made from. Usually, parchment is something you only see in museums around Fiore, not in your mailbox, so that being said, seeing genuine parchment which out dates probably the civilization in that part of the world was fairly rare to say the least. It all just added up to the peculiar atmosphere of the whole ordeal, Aegis couldn't help but feel a certain tinge of... mystery and importance in that message.

"...Tch." - A sign of dissatisfaction, quickly escaping the knight's lips as he was faced with yet another troublesome obstacle.
    "What's wrong, Aegis?" - a beautiful voice was heard from somewhere nearby, seemingly originating from the trinket resting on his neck.
    "Well, Egia," - he gently grasped his necklace - "If you look ahead, you'll notice that there are no more stairs."
    Indeed, standing tall as if to destroy the fleeting resolve of those undetermined there was a nearly vertical stone cliff spanning the last one hundred metres.
    "Just don't look down."
    "Right." - his rather demotivated answer accompanying a certain "This whole trip better be worth it" kind of thought. With a flick of his wrists, two daggers appeared in his hands; apparently his chosen armaments for the climb, hopefully they'd prove effective against the strong wind protecting the towering location.

"Guhrrr... haaa."
    "Well done."
    The panting knight couldn't reply. He just dropped to the ground the very moment he managed to pull himself over the edge. It wasn't really him being exhausted physically, but rather mentally, or at least that's what he'd tell you. In truth, his heart was racing because he was as scared as humanly possible.
    "I-I... really shouldn't have looked down..."
    "Or alternatively, you could have actually looked up from time to time instead of staring at what's below you and chanting "It's too high, it's really high, it's really too high" all the time."
    "...Shut up."
    With a dissatisfied expression, the knight pushed himself up to a kneel while taking in deep breaths; hoping the freezing air would help his racing heart calm down. Looking ahead, he saw the huge tower, the world's sentry as it diligently overlooked the world below and the world far away.
    "I wonder if anyone is even here. It might just end up being a pointless trip if I find nothing or no one."
    Indeed, standing at the peak of the world had a rather lonely feel to it, but was he truly going to remain alone in this apparently purposeless adventure?

Last edited by TehDMCmaniac on 5th September 2013, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) 14n37n9

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Empty Re: Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene)

Post by King Zenshin 21st August 2013, 5:09 pm

Zenshin looked up the staircase before him, leading all the way up to the tower of towers, the "Sky Tower". I can definitely see why this place is a tourist attraction. It's beautiful. he thought while taking a step onto the stone. Another, and another, and he kept on until he was finally at the base of the tower, where he had a few options of getting to the top, which was his, and the rest of the group's destination. Nothing was really set in stone, but Aegis said that this was a very important job of sorts, if not THE most important job thus far, sounds pretty neat. Luckily for him, he didn't fear high places, so such a great altitude was just a higher place from his perspective, actually, he preferred being high up in the clouds, it reminded him of birds, one of his favorite animals.

The sheer freedom of the majestic creatures was enough to get him into a rant on how they are one of the greatest living things that nature has produced since primates. That, however, was beside the point, as he had a place to get to and he would not the one to be the last one there. After a great time in walking from the bottom of the mountain to the summit of the highest tower in the world, he was taken aback by the view, it was amazing. It was breathtaking, literally, at such an altitude, the weaker of the members who had taken up this job would be panting for air, since it's much thinner from where he was standing. Slowly walking towards the edge of the tower, Zen made sure not to trip on the old wooden hatch that led to the tower's interior, as tripping up here would be mighty dangerous.

His hands now on the frigid metal bars that lined the perimeter of the rooftop, he leaned forward, looking at the clouds below. Zen had never been this high in his entire life and felt as though he could keep going higher and higher forever, but of course, that was a rather impossible dream. Shaking his head quickly, he came back to his senses and looked around, seems like I'm the first one here, excellent, it'll give me time to relax before this goes underway. Thinking this with a smile, he put his right leg over the metal bar and closed his left, hooking the joint onto it. Doing the same with the leg he brought over, Zenshin found himself upside down over the side of the building, looking at the world from an opposite perspective, and it was a sight that he would never forget for as long as he lived.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Empty Re: Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 22nd August 2013, 10:54 am

The wing gently streamed by Ayeseru's face as he stood on a tree that appeared to be miles away from the tower he laid his gaze upon.  The sound of tree leafs blowing in the wind made him sigh, but also calmed him down.  Man...  This mission apparently is so important that we all must participate, including our master...  This is going to be annoying...  He sighed again.  He planted his feet carefully before pushing off the large branch he stood on to reach the next tree.  And again, and again, and again, all the way to the point to where it led to the stairs that would reach the base of a cliff.  Geez...  All of this climbing will prove to be a nuisance...  Especially when I have to actually climb the tower...  Aegis better have a damn good reason for dragging me all the way out here...

Ayeseru hopped on the stepping stones that would lead to the base of of a vertical stone cliff.  The base was frigid, however, due to the Fire Dragon Lacrima implanted in him, he felt warm regardless.  He stared at the seemingly endless cliff, and imagined the tower to be even bigger.  It was tall.  Ayeseru had a suspicion that the top would be above clouds that were above other clouds.  He found metal bars on the opposite side of where he was staring at; clearing for climbing purposes.  Suspecting someone was occupying them, instead of using them, he climbed the cliff with his bare hands.  Because the first set of cracks were five meters off the base, Ayeseru took a sprinting position and smirked.  It's already going to make me work hard!  Then sprinting at top speed; meeting the cliff and continuing to run till about four meters.  It wasn't enough.  With quick thinking, however, he jumped and grabbed a small crack with a single finger.

Pulling himself up with one finger, he continued the climb.  The cliff clearly had been there for quite some time as Ayeseru was able to locate big cracks throughout most of the third way of the journey.  Then, a small problem came by.  A third of the way through, the cracks he was on and the next set of cracks was separated by a five meter long, fully in tact wall.  He would be jumping from cracks the size of large cups to cracks he assumed would be the size of a toothbrush.  He planted his feet carefully; his arms fully stretched out and ready to swing.  He shifted his feet slightly before mimicking a high jumper.  He would need to swing three times before jumping.
    One...
    Two...
    "Three!" he yelled out.

At that moment, Ayeseru exploded from his feet; swinging his left arm up like a cannon to reach the next crack.  He had just barely reached the crack, and its size wasn't what he expected.  It was smaller than a toothbrush.  It was the size of a dime.  It also appeared that the rest of the climb would be that way as well.  However, during the time that Ayeseru looked up, he began slipping off.  His three fingers that were on the crack were slipping off.  Panic struck; if he were to fall from his height, he'd most likely die.  His attempt to put his feet on something failed.  Below him was a smooth wall where his legs and feet were dangling from.  The only thing that kept him from falling at that specific moment was his strong left arm.  However, even that would give.  With each passing second, the tip of his finger tips kept on slowly but surely edging off the crack.  The next hold was far.  A meter away...

It would be a huge gamble, however, there was no other alternative.  He had to go for it.  With new found focus, he lifted his body up to where his head was higher than his chin...  And repeated that two more times.
    Two...
    Three!
    Ayeseru sprung off his left hand and caught the next crack!  Having a crack to put his left hand on, he took a deep breath.  Man...  That was dangerous...  I might die here...  And if I do...  Well, I'm going to do something I've always wanted to.  The cracks were much nearer this time about, so even though they were the size of mere dimes, there would be no worry in having to make another crazy jump or lunge.  With his right hand, he grabbed a crack that was above his head, and with his left hand, placed his hand on a crack that was about where his hip was at the time.  He pushed off his left hand and used his right hand to keep himself there, like a flag.  It was the most glorious moment of his life so far; one he would never forget.

The rest of the climb was also life threatening, but there were no fancy and explosive moves as there were previously.  When the edge of the cliff became visible, Ayeseru gasped in delight.  He reached his arm over to grab it before placing his right leg above the edge and shifting himself over it.  He walked a few feet before collapsing; not wanting to be near the edge in case he were to fall over.  He fell on his back and stared at the tower that seemed to go on endlessly.  The air was much thinner up there so it took him longer than usual to recover before walking towards the tower, and spotting his guild master, Aegis Bright.  He edged closer to his guild master before standing by his left side.

"You better have a damn good reason for nearly killing me, Aegis."

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    ShadoW865
    ShadoW865

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : TehDMCmaniac
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Weave
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ShadoW865 6th September 2013, 2:03 am

Shadow was quickly walking towards the huge mountain, on the peak of which was the current destination of his journey.  At the base of the mountain he saw some stairs and was walking towards them. Some time after he reached them.
     So, this has to be the place. I hope these stairs leed me to the top of the mountain. With those words Shadow started to climb the staircase soon to realize that wasn't the case. The stairs led to the base of a vertical stone cliff. He looked up and saw a man climbing the seemingly flat cliff and doing it quite fast as well. On the side of the cliff he found metal bars firmly attached to the rock and in quite good condition as well.
    Well if that guy wants to kill himself I'm not going to save him. and with those words Shadow started climbing the metal bars. Soon he caught up with the lunatic that was climbing the rock face but there was no point in trying to get his attention. The wind was too strong to yell and if he threw a rock at him the man could fall to his death so he just carried on moving up. And at last he reached the top. The mad man had somehow beat him to the top and now he recognized him as Ayeseru the lacrima bearer. "You better have a damn good reason for nearly killing me, Aegis." He said. Before Aegis had the time to reply Shadow said:
    Don't blame Aegis for your insolence Ayeseru he is not to blame for your stupidity. Who in the world would try to climb a rock face with bare hands! Even rock climbers use safety harneses. But I agree with you on one point, Aegis explain why are we here?

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) 28rh6ap
    Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Bbe7d310
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 6th September 2013, 8:34 am

Hikari stood in front of a ginormous mountain and stared up at the highest tower in Fiore, The Sky Tower. The wind kissed her rosy cheeks gently and billowed out her long, silver hair. A smile spread across her face as she recalled back the time when she first came to Fiore to join Sabertooth. It had been a long time since then. Now, Aegis Bright, her guildmaster had summoned all of the guild members at the Sky Tower for God knows what reason it is.

Astonished as she was, Hikari stared up at the monotonous and endless steps of stairs before her. She stretched her back and did some exercises so as to warm up her body. Hikari groaned in disappoinment and forced her feet on the stairs So, she began. She hopped on the stairs as she reached higher and higher, repeating the same thing until she finally reached the top of the stairs.

"Pwah!" Hikari breathed, panting heavily. Yes! Finally! I did it! She didn't even have the energy to yell but instead she threw up her arms in the air and grinned as if she'd ruled the world. The climbing was tedious but somewhat it was pretty enjoyable. The tower was very high up in the sky, the clouds drifting pass the rooftop of the tower. It is indeed beautiful up here, Hikari thought, staring out into the horizon. She basked under the sun, whilst at the same time was cooled by the gentle breeze that caressed her face. Hikari smiled, tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and whistled to her favorite song, for quite a moment. Oh, how I wish this would last forever,

"Now..." Hikari clasped her hands behind her. "...The guildmaster and my guild mates should be here," Hikari said as she wandered around the place and started to search for them.

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Ene
    Ene

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Altair, the 12th brightest

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 8th September 2013, 3:24 am

"....."

A bird casts a dim shadow, flying past her as she glares into the sun-

"I'm climbing...that?"

...-Its wings barely scraping the base of the tower.

The grass beneath her shoes scratch playfully at her soles as she shuffles her feet to uncertainty, to a beat of one-two-three that sways to the imagery of the fatigue that she places in her mind. Her hands finger the material of her sleeves as they cling to her arms, wishing faithfully that it'd be sufficient to defend herself from the ‘dread’ that waits for her with a vile smile as the stairs ascend higher, higher still even if she squints her eyes into narrow slits –the tower but a blurry illusion from her position at its feet.

Her lips are pressed into a thin line as she drinks in the situation with carefully practiced contemplation, and a blank face as an elegant finish. Wing hadn’t been exactly considerate on the possibilities of having a steep mountain posing as the main adversary from reaching the others, which she could consider a ridiculously grave flaw in her accustomed analytic familiarity, but her mind persuaded reasons to otherwise satiate her worrying. Though hardly out of pride, but as a result of her willing mindset earlier today to the job request that came to her door. She didn’t like to think that she was immoral enough to spoil the day with a foul mood; personal well-being wasn’t even left from the equation. Not that she had the space to complain, anyway.  But at least Wing had the initiative to bask in her failure.

She prompted a well-timed sigh to such ideals. But regardless of this she curls her lips to an easy smile, and leans into repeating, deep inside the slides of her brain, a mantra playing along the lines...

"You'll make it out."

Wing toys with the strap of her shoulder bag, sliding it before throwing it off so it rests on the shoulder parallel to its former placement. She nods to her contentment and lets the wind rush through her hair, blowing it to her face for a brief moment and subtly tickling against the peach of her skin. The sun laughs with its rays as the clouds drift by with an air of serenity lingering in the breeze -the girl couldn't care less and admired the silence for one, short heartbeat.

"Its…a really beautiful today."

She had realized quite some time ago that she'd be more than willing to move her legs to cross worlds for someone else's happiness, knowing for certain that it had been a self-proclaimed responsibility formed with her own free will. Duty may be a rough word to describe something, having it gained a meaning of 'forced' often times, but it couldn't hurt to boldly tell yourself that what you're doing was no short of a duty -one you placed upon yourself simply because you care.

"Well, time wasted is a pain so..." She says, brushing her hair to have it flow back down the small of her back, "Up we go-!"

Her heels click against the stone material of the stair case, walking, forward, to a beat of one-two-three that sways to the will of a determined heart.

- - - - - - - -
    Approximately fifteen minutes after...
    - - - - - - - -

Pebbles tremble and gracefully plummet to the bottom away from her with each footing, like drops of water flowing through an up-stream waterfall...a ridiculously steep waterfall, that is. Wing lets her focus drift to the view that is skewed slightly by her hair as she looks up, deeming it more interesting than the bottom, the long way down, her free-fall into her oblivion with one careless choice of action. That much was at least enough to resolve the conflict between being the realistic pessimist and the optimist that cause havoc in her thinking, giving the baton to the optimist who looked up instead of thinking how instant death would come if she ever lost her grip.

"...C'mon..reach Wing, reaaaaccccchhhhhhh."

Though she couldn't help but wonder, letting her fingers sink into the space of a crack, why no one had the courage to initiate a renovation for the largly ignored final flight of stairs, or at least decently put up aids over the edges. The cuts on her hands and fingers testify to the dangers of the indecent climb towards the intended location, and Wing was more than sure that she was a perfect example of why you should always ask in advance if the said place had terror written all over the massive rocks.

Exciting to put it simply, to put it badly-

"Excruciating."

Her fingers bleed, typical, not that she was a stranger to the concept of metallic scarlet sliding down the base of her palms -to be honest, she could almost call it monotony. It was only the barest dent of the blood she lost in her younger years, obviously, under a certain 12th. But regrets are often too great to reminisce, which is why Wing had no intention of bringing much bother to the butchered surface of her hands. Let them bleed, at least it had a noble reason.

What was there to bother, actually, was how far she had gone over the entire duration of her 'careful' fumbling. Well...agree or not Wing's only option is to push her vision below her and find out, curiosity at its best, as they would often over-use.

When she does look, it feels like a direct decent into the earth, deep and frightening -a panorama enough to knife her head with a sickly dizziness. Wing clings on desperately to what her hands could grab, carefully trying to maneuver her body around the difficult terrain.

Her right hand betrays her, though, and its havoc all over again as she faces a brief fall.

"Noo-! Agh-!"

...Brief, thank Andromeda, it was only a tiny slide down. The contents of her bag feels heavier than usual as she dangles over her death, a single hand grasping feebly unto a large slit in the rock, adequate space -her face is twisted in horror. The winds howl owlishly, torrents of malicious air throwing knives at her skin, almost whispering to her ears how it'd be better if she were to die slowly…painfully, 'let go' it rings, 'let go'. But that very day, time had not called for a degree on selfishness.

In a world of a five-minute distance and a drenched soul, there is but an obstacle to conquer and courage to prove.

Her foot affirms its position on a bump on the smooth surface of the rock, "You'll...make it out."

"T-tourist destinations.." She mumbles with a breathless tone.

- - - - - - - -
    "......."
    - - - - - - - -

A hand begrudgingly digs pale fingers into the ground, lifting a figure of rickety composure, a body full of fatigue and a breath out of place. She feels a sensation in her chest, as she swings her leg over the edge, a feeling of happiness so pure she'd have wanted to cry in relief. Her boots are dirty and brown, her legs are heavily ransacked by light cuts and her hands are bleeding red with various punctures and scrapes and peeling skin.

But Wing couldn't care less –it’s done! The craziness is over and she can finally let her knees fall to the safety of a flat surface. Though a bit of awkwardness might have been tossed into the moment as she knows the others have reached said place earlier than her, yet her brain went by a logic where something so trivial such as humiliation was something uncalled for.

"...Climb up a cliff, fall and almost die.."

A laugh.

"This is going in my journal..haha.."

A smile, a stand, dusting off her skirt and letting blood tamper the pink, before casually waving back.

"...H-hey, ahaha, sorry I was late, I had tango lessons with a new friend of mine."

Experience matters anyway, thus she isn't hesitant to let her voice drift to the serenity of having ended triumphant over a mountain, literally.

"Wing reporting for duty, sirs and madam...!"

Informal entrance? Perfect for an equally informal way up.

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i nLies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Star2b a t t l e Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Star2c h a r a c t e rLies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Star2m a g i c Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Star2p e t
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 22nd September 2013, 2:41 am

Alone atop a point beyond height, verily it was a natural thing to occur. Higher than the highest, a location far above sanity, a place where even birds dared not fly to. In its own touch of irony, it was humanity that conquered that hellgate as a result of its strife for enlightenment. Even in that the equilibrium concept manifests itself under the form of that same irony for indeed, in its conquest to break free from ignorance, mankind attained stupidity and that tower stood as a shining beacon of it, a flag perched proudly atop the highest lowness to mark it as the opposite of what it is and yet designate it as a true concept. In that regard, it could perhaps be characterized as yet another stitch in the makeshift bridge that crosses between opposites, the truth about the world also paraphrased as 'absolute balance'.

It was a thought that sprouted a cynical root, perhaps, indeed truly uncharacteristic, or that's what most would dare say. Truth in truth is the truth that there is no truth, so from that perspective it could be safe to assume that cynical thoughts were foreign to him, but unlike truth, false facts can be defined. Whether something is true or false depends on its opposite, so as such one would think that if there is no truth there is also no untruth and that it is all a blurry cloud of doubt, and that would indeed seem valid too, albeit ignorant. Through that philosophical thought, man would reacquire his intelligence, but in exchange will also recover his ignorance and thus ultimately leading to another false truth, for it is not a full one. He would overlook that the human mind doesn't work based on pre set algorithms and for that sole reason we can derive truth from blind assumption, albeit an informed one. But does that not breed another impossibility? A spawned contradiction, it stands to negate its own existence, yet it would be taken as 'truth' because those who bore witness to its birth were first shown that all else was false. That contradiction would stand to contradict the now-contradictory truths and so the common man would come to blindly believe a false fact which is fundamentally overpowered by what is logical. But does that mean that the false fact is incorrect? It was spawned to deny the truthfulness of a contradiction it created itself, ultimately denying the truthfulness of everything. Yet it was a concept born with no base and even so it could overpower the immovable truths that were fundamental to the comprehension of reality. A false truth, correct in its heresy and born only to not be born existed in non-existence to prove the falseness of the correct truth. Ultimately however, it was born from but a thought and a thought was all it took to shatter the mirror of truth that we looked upon, and because of that pure thought there no longer is truth. Thus reality is no more and all will perish in the primordial darkness... but that's not right either.

Such was the fragile balance that one would call 'Destiny', incomprehensible due to its nature of an inborn imperfection conceptualised into the form of an external factor. For that sole reason it could be stated that it was a cynical thought, but a wry smile donned it with a jest. Verily it was a jest for none other than himself, alone atop a point beyond height, yet Fate seemed to hold its favourite pawn in high regard and as always there was more amusing things in store for the azure man.

"You better have a damn good reason for nearly killing me, Aegis." - a voice.

"Don't blame Aegis for your insolence Ayeseru he is not to blame for your stupidity. Who in the world would try to climb a rock face with bare hands! Even rock climbers use safety harneses. But I agree with you on one point, Aegis explain why are we here?" - then another.

"...H-hey, ahaha, sorry I was late, I had tango lessons with a new friend of mine. Wing reporting for duty, sirs and madam...!" - and a third.

"Er..."
    Staring at the trio in blank amazement, the azure knight stood up and dusted his clothes. His mind was a chaotic swirl of surprise and questions, but as per usual none of that havoc was shown on his face. Only genuine surprise dotted his face with amusement as it trailed his mind towards wonderment.
    "Uh... okay, let's start from the beginning. First of all, I don't remember nearly killing you, Ayeseru. If I was trying to kill you, it would have probably been something more successful than 'almost' doing it. Second, you're in a fervorous mood today, Shadow. Third, I climbed the thing with bare hands. Fourth, er, hey Wing. It's been a really long time since we last saw each other, back during the war. Fifth, why are you asking -me- for the reason you are here, Shadow? And lastly, why ARE you three here anyway? People don't usually come to such suicidal places on a whim, that'd be kind of silly." - the knight asked in a flurry of wanderous wondering as if in strife to compensate for his mostly stoic expression.

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) 14n37n9

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 22nd September 2013, 6:25 pm

"Pwah! ...The guildmaster and my guild mates should be here" a voice said from around him, causing Zenshin to shoot up from the bar he was hanging from and greet the familiar face. "Hey Hikari!" he said as he planted his feet back on the roof of the tower. "Glad I didn't have to wait too long for anyone else to show up." he said, smiling at the girl. Which begs the question... where's the rest of the group he thought before looking off from the tower. No dice. It was above a thick layer of clouds that made it impossible for him to see anything at the lower level of the ground. That's definitely a problem... he thought as he walked closer to Hikari. "Let's go wait for them at the bottom of the stairs. That is, if you don't mind another two more trips on those stairs" he thought before walking towards the carved stone.

Taking the first step down, he soon leapt off the tower and through the thick layer of gas, rushing towards the bottom at immense speeds before spreading his wings and pulling up and scanning the ground for familiar faces. After a few minutes, he was able to spot Aegis walking with three other people. Two of them were mages he'd seen around the guild, but the third, he was a completely foreign person to him, I wonder who that could be. Quickly landing and planting his feet on the ground, he looked to the two guild members first, back and forth a few times. "I wanted to formally than you two for helping me take down that dark guilder that wrecked the hall, I appreciate it" he said before looking to the girl and extending his hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Zenshin". Finally, looking over to Aegis, he asked "So, what kind of job would require us to get up to the castle in the sky?"

From what he had seen, there weren't too many jobs that required someone to come up here. Actually, he couldn't recall any of the jobs that said that the client was in the Sky Tower specifically, so the fact that they were here only irked him that much more. Not only that, but he brought along a girl whom he had never even seen or heard of until this very point. I'm actually glad that those two didn't help me take down that rock demon slayer, they would've been quite liable and made it that much harder for me to take him out. Though, I'm still a bit perplexed as to how exactly he died... he thought while making a gesture behind him with his cannon arm. "Hikari is waiting for us at the top, or she's coming down. I doubt she would make another trip though" he said, imagining of the girl sighing to herself after he jumped off the tower.

Missions Completed

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 26th September 2013, 2:34 am

More and more characters appeared in seemingly seconds after Ayeseru's arrival.  One of them, he recognized immediately, Shadow.  One of his guild mates, and one that didn't seem to like him very much, either.  The other character, however, he was unable to recognize.  He had never seen the girl before in his life, however, it was very apparent that she was an acquaintance of Aegis'.
    Shadow immediately blew off at Ayeseru for what he had said, obviously overhearing him.  He dropped a fist on top of Shadow's head and watched him fall comically.  Ayeseru blew away the smoke that was emitting from his fist.
    Oh no, but that's not the end of it!
    Next, Aegis then blew off on ALL of them.  Normally, Ayeseru would've given him a good fist full of pain, however, he didn't want Aegis to seem...  Vulnerable in front of a lady; (Guild members are the only exception to this rule.)

His steam, or rather, confusion was released rapidly, so he had the opportunity to speak.
    "Well, first of all, Aegis, climbing the mountain with your bare hands isn't something to brag about." Ayeseru lifted his hands up so his bloody palms were visible.  They were rapidly being healed by the spell Aegis had cast around the guild, though, it wasn't finished yet.
    "Furthermore, I came merely because you came.  I believe hearing you telling me to come to this spot a few days ago, though, you were only a quarter awake, so I doubt you knew what you were talking about.
    He paused for a moment and looked at the girl that was unknown to him, then back to Aegis.  "Well, that's all I really have to say for now, apart from, I haven't seen this girl before." he muttered.  "Hello, stranger!  You've decided to accompany one of the strangest guilds out there!  My name is Ayeseru Suzumoto, and I'm the only dragon slayer residence here.  Pleased to meet you!"  He extended his hand for a handshake, though was quickly cut off by another voice.

It was Zenshin.  The second most powerful member of the guild.  So...  Even Zenshin has come.  I wonder what this job could possibly be, taking so many mages, and two Wizard Saints.  He decided he wouldn't question it before he knew all of the details.
    Formal greetings were over, and they had to climb the top of the tower as well.  It was known to him that Hikari was at the top, and expected to see her there.
    He walked towards Aegis and spoke silently to him.  "Hey, Aegis, many of our guild mates and that girl are going to take those metal rails to get up to the top." he pointed towards the metal rails.
    "So, how about we have a climbing competition, to see who gets to the top of the tower first, by climbing the actual tower itself!"
    He gave a faint grin of confidence.

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    ShadoW865
    ShadoW865

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ShadoW865 29th September 2013, 8:09 am

Shadow was angry. No he was pissed. First that over rated dragon slayer punched him. That measly little boy punched him. The punch in it's self wasn't that strong but Shadow was so surprised that he even fell on the ground. Then the guild master scolded him and somewhat stood up for Ayeseru. But what was even worse was that a young beautiful damsel had to witness it all. Yet he didn't say a thing he just got up and followed Aegis who in the meantime had started walking.
    However Shadow was having a hard time containing the emotions inside of him. He would of burnt a whole forest down if he didn't think  that would be too easy. After all, his mentor had told him "never let your feelings get the best of you, you must get the best out of them". So he was waiting for the moment when he could use them. And that moment came soon enough when they saw Zenshin "Hikari is waiting for us at the top, or she's coming down. I doubt she would make another trip though" wore his words. Seeing an opportunity for a contest  Ayeseru quickly ran to Aegis side and spoke silently to him "Hey, Aegis, many of our guild mates and that girl are going to take those metal rails to get up to the top." pointing at a few rusty old rails. "So, how about we have a climbing competition, to see who gets to the top of the tower first, by climbing the actual tower itself!" Shadow overhearing those words spoke out loud: 
    "So you want a contest a Ayeseru! Ok lets have one!" -and with those words Shadow sprung of running towards the tower. He knew he had an advantage over the younglings having clmbed the tower before, even if it was 10 years ago,he had done it once he could do it twice.

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) 28rh6ap
    Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Bbe7d310
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 2nd October 2013, 2:59 am

Hikari stopped walking abruptly and turned around swiftly when she heard a familiar voice. It was Zenshin. On the rooftop of the tower. What in the world is he doing up there? Well, anyway, he's already here. But then, where's the rest of the people?, She wondered. "Yo Zen!" Hikari beamed and waved at him.

"Let's go wait for them at the bottom of the stairs. That is, if you don't mind another two more trips on those stairs" Zenshin said as he pounced off the rooftop and disappeared into the clouds. "Meh. I'll just wait here until they come. I don't wanna climb down again," She whispered to herself and waved a hand in front of her face. She sat on a rail at the edge of the tower and swinged her legs, hoping that the rest of the them would arrive quickly. She stared down to the very bottom of the ground. At that very moment, she had a sudden rush of fear as a cold shiver ran down her spine. Hikari had never been afraid of heights but this freaked her out. The tower was inexpressibly high. What if I accidentally fall down from this tower? I would die, of course! Haha.

Hikari plugged her earphones and played a song that suit the setting of the place perfectly. She rocked her body slightly to the beat on the rail and hummed softly along the song as she stared out into the distance. You see, Hikari's a dreamer; she'd always contemplate about something whenever she's not doing anything. She played with a hair and realized that dawn was already breaking.

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) JhB4MAf

theme | battle theme

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 18th October 2013, 9:29 am

"Fourth, er, hey Wing. It's been a really long time since we last saw each other, back during the war."

She extends a sincere wave of greeting, though a bit laced with just a tiny ounce of clumsiness. The skin on her palm was gracelessly shedding skin from light tears on humble efforts to climb the cliff, and she ought to find a hint of embarrassment for her rag-doll entrance. Well, the father of this lady certainly would have been very disappointed.

Nevertheless, she decides to send Aegis that formal greeting that was very much needed a few months back, wearily trying to be polite as practiced (by a certain man with a book on sensibility).

In midst of the conversation, she laughs, dryly, cracking with the needles of nostalgia and embarrassment, "...What father wouldn't give to make me straighten up if he were here with me."

"And lastly, why ARE you three here anyway? People don't usually come to such suicidal places on a whim, that'd be kind of silly."

"...Eh?"

If Wing had been born another woman, the chances of a violent reaction to a certain perplexity would rise at an astounding rate -for some people are, if not all, naturally short-fused when placed in situation showing ingratitude on the issue of their sacrifices; much less in a scene where you were teeter-tottering on the edge of a climatic descent going six feet under. Fortunately, the girl was nothing short of the woman who had a high tolerance and grave patience. She was better, or as she reasons herself to be, than complaining in a similar fashion to a person with better facts, when she clearly had no idea what on earth was going on -place her brain in a jar of water it would float from the lack of basis to even process how to sink.

A short gust of wind blew through her stiff body, the 'sea' forcing her to float up with a seemingly surprised (a tad bit humiliated, added to a sudden craving to generously offer herself a nap) expression slapped to her face. In the world of four (make that five) souls, there is but only one lost sheep (a total of six, plus the sheep).

The awkwardness wasn't particularly endearing considering the given circumstances, whereas, regardless on how the bickering came between the others as a form of normality, the little sheep still felt lost in an outside world with an outside flock.

She peeves a way to grasp unto a folded piece of parchment in her bag when-

"Hello, stranger!  You've decided to accompany one of the strangest guilds out there!  My name is Ayeseru Suzumoto, and I'm the only dragon slayer residence here.  Pleased to meet you!"

Wing sheepishly (for a lack of a better word) places a hand on her neck, smiling with due respect. "Wing, just Wing, I'm not very used to formalities." -her condition wasn't very presentable to be even given formality, anyway -might as well bring that up for everyone present as such a glorious gathering, though she was slightly inclined to think that Ayeseru didn't really catch that at his proposal a few seconds soon after, regarding the climbing rails, her attention drawn into thin threads as well.

"So, how about we have a climbing competition, to see who gets to the top of the tower first, by climbing the actual tower itself!"

".....Wait what?"
    Bad luck, it seems, funny how she seemed like the favorite subject of life's trolling in the grand scheme of things.

Wing instinctively cleans both her hands on her hot pink skirt, letting a few strokes of metal red brush over the material, as if in a haste of preparation for the unavoidable. Subtly ebbing into a corner, she fleetingly releases a bottled up breathe of fatigue, letting it dance in the restless mountain air, falling to the cliffs below in a white puff. Eventually, the sheep musters the courage that never fails to play harbinger of both success and failure, pursing her lips into a flat line. The idea on a little curiosity-feeding on Aegis' confusion earlier today would be placed for another time, perhaps.

"So you want a contest a Ayeseru! Ok let’s have one!"

For as soon as a figure decidedly bolts to the tower with timely vigor, a gunshot sound rings in her head -like how those racers start in running events with their resolute stances and highly focused faces (someone acts as the flagman, this she was sure of) But sometimes the equation called for her to be the least common denominator -her shoulders fall at the thought.

Wing briefly gives Providence a weary blue smile, mounting her legs firmly unto the ground as her mind unconsciously anticipates the others to take the first charge, letting herself through the back door with her extensive lack of self-confidence, again.

Holding that smile, she mumbles, lightly, like wind being bent as it curls through the sky -
    "Spare me today, please."

Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i nLies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Star2b a t t l e Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Star2c h a r a c t e rLies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Star2m a g i c Lies of the Dragon ("Can you find my Dragon?" mission; Zenshin, TehDMCmaniac, Chaotic Rumble, Shadow865, Hikari, Ene) Star2p e t
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 23rd October 2013, 12:18 pm

An eyebrow risen in tact with the nonsense he was being told, Aegis crossed his arms. "You know, you are getting that in a horrible wrong way. If we are to be technical, my hands aren't even bare." remarked the man as he accentuated his point by extending his hands to the side to reveal the metallic shine his gauntlets held. "Not to mention I used makeshift climbing axes. But more importantly..." his voice trailed off after him as the knight paced calmly away from Ayeseru, removing his gauntlets as the coat clad figure approached the one Aegis least expected to see. "I'm quite certain I never told you that, my friend" continued the guild master's voice before coming to a sudden halt, nay, a pause of sorts. With his noticeable figure reaching the desired destination, the knight shifted his glance at whom he was approaching - Wing, and he did so in more ways than one. Much like how the sound of his footsteps echoed in progressively differing tones, from stone to dirt, his unimpressed glance morphed into a reassuring gaze. He reached out with his now unarmed hands and he grasped hers at the wrists, a warm smile accompanying that random action. However, much against the rules of randosity, a purpousful intention molded itself into existence and as soundlessly as the nature of his compassion he closed his eyes. Before long, a wave of mana pulsed with the beating of his heart, it pushed outwards to reach Wing through his hold and with warmth similar to that of a bonfire, it crawled through her. "I apologise for the intrusion" - the words uttered in a low voice as the knight withdrew his hands, and with them the warmth he shared, yet he left a remnant of it and that fragment of remembrance manifested under the visage of the wounds on her skin which hastily closed.

"So, did you really come because of that, or are you just-..."
    "Aegis! Look out!" - The sudden voice of a woman interrupted him. Strange noises struck his ears, seemingly originating form behind him, therefore he understood that if he had the time to turn around and see what's going on, he might as well invest it into "looking out". So, led by his instincts, he suddenly pressed his hands against Wing's shoulders and pushed her away. Not a moment later, his instincts proved right.

"Fire!"

The command, issued in a deep male voice as it were, was immediately followed by strange sounds, as if pressurised air combined with electrical current was released from multiple locations in quick succession, but in response the knight could only turn around and brace for impact.

A glimpse of light. Orbs, flashing, shone mid-flight. There was no room for reaction.

Out of nowhere, the entire peak of the mountain was showered by a storm of golden energy. Some of the magical projectiles struck the tower, blowing holes into its side while others dotted the ground and all who stood on it.
    "Ng-h...gha...!"
    One of the spheres struck the knight dead on, exploding as it did so and thus tossing his body into a nearby rock formation with tremendous force, practically shattering half the stone.

Just as suddenly as everything else, from somewhere above a large group of people, probably over 45 dropped down, all of them armed with a variety of different weapons. Yet something else, more obvious and far more worrying decended upon world's peak, and it was the omen of trouble.

"Kill them all. Leave no survivors."

As if grinning through the masks they all wore, the attackers drew their weapons and gladly charged towards the ones unlucky enough to be in their sights. They were intent to kill, and their prey lied shocked and scattered. A flawless ambush.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 5th November 2013, 5:56 pm

Zenshin tilted his head down slightly, sighing to himself under his breath, it's like they just completely ignored me.... Everyone seemed quite interested in why they were here though, especially with Ayeseru trying to assert his male dominance over the guildmaster in his own way, showing Aegis his bloody palms and all that. Raising his head now, he could only watch as two fellow guild members raced towards the tower for some arbitrary competition instead of hearing what Aegis had to say, wonderful. Without a moment's notice, a single word could be heard above the howling winds that whipped around the high altitude at which they were.

"Fire!"

Fire? was his immediate thought before looking towards the general area from which the sound originated, only to be met by blinding orbs of fire. There were so many, too many, causing an explosion to push him back a bit and blow away some of the tower. After the barrage, Zenshin's blurred vision soon turned clear, allowing him to see the wave of what seemed to be the "grunts" of the attack, wielding various weapons. Instinctively going for his weapon, Ikari, he dashed forward commanding Ayeseru, Shadow, and the newcomer "Both of you, defend! Wing! Go get Hikari at the top of the tower before it comes down!" Zenshin flew into their ranks, now hovering above the ground before finally making contact with one of the swordsmen.

The metal clashed and the sparks flew and the other men leaped out of the way while Zenshin's target was pushed back. All of the other "grunts" closed in behind him. Hopefully his guild mates could take some of the crowd's attention, allowing his some more breathing room while his guild master recovered. Zen stopped pushing him back and stood his ground, deciding on the defensive because of the number of enemies to take down. Finally, one of them took the first lunge, only to be met by the patient sword. Deflecting the blade, Zen watched at a large piece of stone was being swung at him from overhead.

He hopped back, bumping into the other soldiers who were simply laughing and pushing him forward towards a man with enormous muscles, and an equally as big weapon. So big, but so slow... he thought before pointing his cannon at the hammer wielder. Almost forgot about you Zen thought happily before charging the weapon on his arm up. Just as he was about to fire, a stone hit his head, causing a small cut to open. Then another, and another, and another. Before he knew it, Zen was being pelted by stones from all sides, interrupting his attack and allowing the hammer user to swing at him again. All he could do was try to block the incoming attack as best he could.

Taking a swing with his left hand, or cannon rather, he made a pinging sound followed by a cracking sound. A moment passed and the large stone at the end of the stick broke in two and fell to the ground, leaving indentations where they fell and the man without a weapon. The men throwing the stones hesitated and Zen took this opportunity by the reigns, point his arm to the left and firing a large ball of light towards that part of the crowd, which had formed sort of circular arena by this point, most likely to give the bigger man some room to take swings. "How are you two doing!" he called out, hopefully getting a response from both Ayeseru and Shadow.

Missions Completed

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 6th November 2013, 5:26 am

Ayeseru sighed when Shadow overheard his small conversation he had with Aegis.  Though, quickly, he dismissed the thought as Aegis responded.  However, at that moment, there was no time to even pay a hint of attention to what he was saying.  A loud voice saying "Fire!" boomed the surrounding area.  A brilliant flash of light, and there were multiple orbs flying Aegis' direction which illuminated midway.  No time for any type of reaction, even with his supreme reaction sense; besides, even if Ayeseru had time to react, it'd be doubtful he could reach Aegis in time, whom by then, would most likely be struck by the orbs.  Meanwhile, chaos was spreading.  Raiders were spreading on the terrain the guild occupied.

And then began the true attack.

Zenshin began the retaliation by pulling his sword out and barking orders to all those present, not including Aegis.  His attention was taken elsewhere, though, mostly because the raiders were already attempting to stab Ayeseru with mere swords.  Such simply made swords with the most common of materials...  "That won't work." he whispered with a maniac-like smile.  It was evident, too.  The swords pierced nothing; going straight through Ayeseru's body without even legitimately touching him.  "For you see, my body is made of a shadow."  His body radiated a dark, black energy as more weapons collided with his shadow body.

He slid behind one of the grunts and whispered in his ear "That won't do..."  Ayeseru cocked up his leg and shot it like a cannon towards the grunts back, the extreme force behind the kick making him fly forward like a torpido; another grunt being hit by the flying one.  Hmm...  I sometimes feel like my dragon strength is ridiculous... Just as Ayeseru was settling in, more confusion came along.  An enormous war hammer was flying his direction.  It was clear, that even with his shadow body, he would get hurt.  The pure strength that was required to swing such a thing was on par to Ayeseru's, meaning he would get hit.
    However, its speed wasn't.

With his enhanced reflexes, Ayeseru had just enough time to twirl, block his torso as the hammer was closing in, and as sent flying back once struck.  The force was so great that even though Ayeseru was digging his feet into the ground, a trail was left behind, and not a short one, either!  The appearance of the great brute was now apparent to him - His upper body was fat, apart from his arms that were inhumanly muscular.  It almost appeared like he placed in stones into his muscles.  He wore a black mask over his head, like an executioner, and no shirt.  His brown pants were close to becoming rags and his shoes were all torn.
    The regular grunts were surrounding the area and pulled out pistols which Ayeseru felt he had to be careful of.  He stood in his battle pose, ready for the great titan.  A faint voice was heard over the clashing, breathing and fighting.  It was Zenshin's voice.  "How are you two doing!" he called out.  Ayeseru simply grinned.

"I'm doing fine, Zenshin!" he shouted.  "I'm going to take care of these guys quickly..." he said with a smile of insanity.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    ShadoW865
    ShadoW865

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ShadoW865 21st November 2013, 8:07 am

Shadow had just started climbing and was a good few feet above ground when he heared the word:
    "Fire!"
    The word was yelled by a man with a deep and sinister ring to his voice,immediately followed by a sound too well known to Shadow, cannons firing. After that all Shadow could do was act on instinct,he poured mana into his gauntlets creating a shielding sphere around himself and hoped for the best. Mere milliseconds after
    "Boooooom,booom,boom,boom,boom"
    They were like a summer rain, coming from above and hitting anything in their sight, starting unexpectedly and suddenly, and stopping just as unexpectedly and  as suddenly.
    Three hit Shadow in the worst possible place, the face, so hard that they detached him from the tower and sent him flying away from it. He flew about 30 feet before falling to the ground. And what a fall was it he looked like a meteorite, for about 5s, falling to it's demise. He landed on an old rock formation resembling an ancient altar, ready to fight, for you see the shield he had conjured had saved him from the lethal shots to the head and from the hefty fall.
    But just as suddenly from the clouds above dropped a large group off people, definitely over 60, armed with a variety of weapons from war hammers to lassos. All seemingly eager to fight but standing still and waiting for something, then the voice of the man echoed again:

With that the fight started.
    Ayeseru was swarmed in an instant. Aegis was in a huge pile of dust seemingly incapacitated. Zenshin was having trouble of his own. The only people left out of the battle were Wing and Shadow...  what a big mistake. Hearing Zen's voice:

"Both of you, defend! Wing! Go get Hikari at the top of the tower before it comes down!"
    Shadow knew in an instant what had to be done. He yelled:
    "Wing I'll get Hikari you help Aegis."
    With that he started running towards the tower, in his path there were about 20 people with more dropping from above by the second. Most of them were armed with makeshift weapons barely resembling real ones but just as deadly. "So this must be the cannon fodder I wonder what the real troops look like."He thought and yelled
    "OK lets get this party started. Which one of you ladies is gonna be first to try me on!!"
    Using the inertion and speed gained from the sprint he punched a guy in the head with a left jab so hard he was directly incapacitated.
    "One!"
    Spinning to the left, on the left foot, to keep the inertion he blocked a sword by simply raising his right hand and punched it's wielder in the gut leaving him breathless. From that pose he shifted his mass to his right foot gainig inertion to block a sword of a second attaker and leave him defendless all with simple a side kick . From there he K.O.ed the first thug with a strong hit with his right arm to the forehead and the second thug with a second left side-kick.
    "Three!"
    But then all of a sudden the rest of the attackers backed away creating a path leading to an empty circular sized space about 20 meters wide.
    "This can't be good."
    "It's like they're preparing an arena for me."with those thoughts he ran throught the corridor. He had nothing to loose and besides it was getting him closer to the tower, from which pieces had started to fall. When he got to the makeshift arena he yelled the first thing that came to his mind:
    "HOLY SHIT! How's the weather up there handsome?"
    In front of him was a huge at least 2.5 meters high goliath of a man wearing a lioncloth and armed with a metal bar about 3 meters long.
    "Teh water is cold motherfucker,how's it up there?"
    The man replied with a strange high pitched voice. "So big, strong and probably fast but dumb, a lethal combo I'll have to watch my step." were Shadow's thoughts but out loud all he did was laugh.
    "Laugh all you want I'll still beat you to a pulp and hang
    intestines on you!!!"
    Whilst saying those words the man attacked with an over head attack. Blocking with his right gauntlet and taking the handle of the sword,that isn't a sword, strapped to his belt Shadow said:
    "I'm gonna count to five. When i count to three if you haven't surrendered you'll die. When i count to five if your friend haven't surrendered I will be forced to take drastic measures."
    A laugh came out of the man's mouth and from the crowd:
    Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!
    "Do you hear that? My friends and I don't seem to believe you!"

Shadow only smirked:
    "Suit yourself! "
    "ONE!"

The man started pushing harder and harder on the bar trying to break Shadow's defense but to no avail.
    "TWO!"
    The man suddenly realized that his efforts were in vain and stopped, pushing the bar , only to make a right side attack.
    "Grayswandir!" A fierce yell came out of Shadow's mouth and he dissolved into a black mist.
    The bar passed the empty space where Shadow had stood.

A surprised expression was on the man's face to compliment the question.
    "What?!?"
    Reapearing about a meter up and behind the man, with his trusty sword Calandor in the right hand and Grayswandir in the left crossed in an X shape, Shadow whispered:
    "Three"
    Dropping down Shadow cut the man's neck with such force that he basically decapitated him. After touching the ground Shadow put Calandor back in its sheath. The crowd was speechless for a moment and in the next :
    "Attack!!!
    Get him!!!
    Don't let him get away!!!"

The crowd was angry and it had a target, it started running towards Shadow. They were like a stampede of rhinos enraged to a point of no extent, trampling everything in their path and ready to pierce something in the gut. But Shadow didn't even move a mustle.All he did to the utrained eye was whisper:
    "Four."
    But to the trained eye he literally pored mana into his trusty gauntlets preparing for something. And just when the first blades scraped him he yelled:
    "Five!!!"
    With his yell a flame so hot and so bright that it was on par with the sun, for a moment, came out of his gauntlets. The flame engulfed everything in the near proximity, cloth, metal, man even the earth started cracking. Everything in the near 15 meters was burnt to a crisp except Shadow.
    "Hikari I'm coming."

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 24th November 2013, 10:33 am

Hika was still humming along the song when all of a sudden, a bright light shone through the sky. What … What the hell is going on here? She bolted straight up from the bar she was sitting on and rushed her way down the stairs back again. There, she caught sight of Shadow, who appeared to be getting ready for something. ”You okay, Shadow?” Needless to say, of course he is! That was a rather stupid question. She flashed a smile at him but she was immediately awestruck by the disaster that had been happening down there.  Her eyes widened; as wide as a night owl and her jaw dropped open. What is this? A war going down here? Well, there was no time to be amazed or whatsoever. It was some Time for Action.

Well, her guildmates are not some weak mages. They are beasts. So, Hika had no doubts that they’d definitely win this thing. Man, it’s a chaos down here. Fire orbs were charging through the sky and everything was such a mess. Suddenly, someone rammed hard into her, making her fall flat on her face. She struggled to get up back to her feet and turned around to face the man who is about as twice taller and maybe, a quadruple bigger than her. Crap. His body size was intimidating; arms protruding from his body as if his muscles were too big to be kept down. The man turned around and smirked down at her, swinging his gigantic axe up to his shoulders.

Hika gave him a deadly glare as the man lurched his axe down on her. She rolled to her side swiftly, just in time the axe got wedged into the ground. She bent a little, putting force on her feet and charged towards the man at the blink of an eye. She caught him off guard and threw a fist into his abs-packed stomach. Turning around rapidly, she stretched out her leg and slammed it against the man’s head. He looked pretty stunned, just only a little, though Hika gave it her all on those attacks. The man flared his nose and heaved towards her and swiped the axe just above her head. Strings of silver hair were cut as she dodged the attack. Her steps lightened as she approached closer and uppercut the man from his lower jaw, forcing him backwards. Hika grabbed his arm, twisted it and zapped his elbow off, leaving him to yell in agony.

theme | battle theme

Ene
    Ene

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ene 9th December 2013, 3:47 am

The air that settles on her shoulders appeared more compact than usual -yet not out of a change in weather. Something had shifted inside her, shortly after Aegis withdrew his hands from her wrists, and with its shifting is an earnest smile crawling slowly unto her lips. Her hands submit to a gentle close and looks down at the bumps of her pale knuckles and the innocence of unblemished skin. The sun shines more evenly as she rings her wrist in wide circles, presenting an air of gratefulness. She had moved to enlighten the knight of her gratitude, but-
    "Fire!"

-a harsh rushing pressure flaring down against her back considered otherwise, implanting her body flush unto the ground below. "What...was that...?" she mumbled from a mouth full of the unsavory flavor of mixed grime. She staggers a bit to turn her body around, away from the taste of course dirt with a matching ungraceful wheeze. Faint gray smoke rose from a tiny depression in the ground, curling up to the sky in spiteful flames. Wing couldn't even manage to stand on her legs as a frightful thumping sound is heard, surrounding them in perfect sequence. The smoke cleared to reveal a large, scarcely-armored muscle man stationed to the ground with a mask of malice before her. A long bulky chain sits between his dirtied fingers, the small sickle  chained to its end lies limp upon the soil beneath them -the metal catching light as the man drags it forward with careful, provoking measures. He grins as he looked down at his prey.

The male latched his palm unto the metal of the handle of his weapon, a toxic vile dripping from his smile as he threw the chain overhead with his left, and back down towards Wing's half-petrified state sitting underneath him. Wing widened her eyes in response; a rush filled her bones as she spun her body around against ash and dirt. The enemy simply kept his sardonic grin as he hauled the chain back against the handle, snatching the pole of its sickle once it freed itself from the floor. He swung the blade towards Wing, attempting to mercilessly sever his victim in half with a rapid side assault.
    "W-whoa!"

Wing shot her legs upward as the blade reached a centimeter distance from her torso, an unexpected lightness expanding in her ankles. Unfortunately, her robust opponent had knitted his focus unto her enough to have rotated the blade up. He yanked it skyward, coaxing her instinct and agility. She crossed her hands across her chest against the space between her neck and ears, eyes closed and arms flew and released two pungent disks of pulsing blue energy. The standing adversary staggered back as a brute explosion met him face first.

"...H-h-huaaaaaa!!"

White smoke rose from his body, melting into the air in violent fumes and flames. The male grasped his face with both hands for comfort as the pain dissolves into the flesh in his face. Meanwhile, Wing gingerly eyed the uncanny gleam of metal beneath the uproar of smoke. The instant she felt sharpness against her heel is the same fraction of a second where her breath shortened and her body flung into the air in a nearly flawed backward flip. "Capella." She mumbled, breathless as she mounted her feet firm unto the ground, a good distance away.  Her palm pats a soothing rhythm atop her restless ramming heart.
    She found herself facing the hot clinch of smoke as it dwindled away into the wind immediately after, casting her attention on the dangerous dark silhouette that drew closer. Her arms reached out for Pleione resting on her back upon reflex, hastily drawing it from its scabbard. A gruff and irritated voice roared out in pain once everything had cleared, and once his eyes could finally make out the blurry features of his target.
    He sneered at her maliciously, "...You, look what you did to me," the man plants the underside of his palm against his slightly burnt face, his own blood slippery against his skin as it trailed from minor cuts. "What magic is that, I must know!" He shouted as he tugged at the chain that littered itself out on the floor. The austere tugging motion generated a noisy sound of metal against metal. The man gripped unto the head of his weapon as it came into view.
    "TELL ME!!"

He dashed across the plain relentlessly, carrying his weapon with him and swinging it dangerously in her direction. It lurched forward, cutting through the area with minimal accuracy. Wing quickly threw her foot back, using it as leverage to rotate her body around effortlessly. The corner of her eyes caught a glimpse the flapping black cloth of his clothes as he ran towards her. The mage instantly glued her right palm against her left wrist -"Heaven Palm!"
    The male gritted his teeth hard as he flew back and landed flat against the dirt. He stretched his hand over the span of his exposed chest, grunting in pain. "....Tell me now...!!" he exclaimed, cowering as he feebly climbed to his feet. Wing nibbled on her lips, a metallic tang slipping into the corners of her mouth.
    'Plan, I need a plan.'

Pleione's blade catches a bit of the pale light from the sun and it gleamed into her eye, blinding her momentarily as the sounds of elements clashing against each other and blood dripping and explosions ring noisily in the background. 
    "Eureka!" 

She turns her head sharply at her adversary, watching him through cautious eyes. "Hey! If you really want to know," Wing raised the hand that held unto Pleione, presenting the tip as it shone under the sunlight, "I'm a requip mage." she lied, a cold, emotionless face to hide the cold, hard truth. The man raised an eyebrow in question, and wittingly laughed a heartbeat later. "A requip mage, I see."  He circled the chain dangerously, tossing it at her as he ran to close the distance, mad to an extent. "Pulp, that head is mine, ya hear! That sword is powerless against me!"

Wing inhaled sharply as she began to run, hastily around small craters and deadly white orbs. The chauvinist trailed behind her, just as she wanted him too, and it wasn't as hard as it ought to be seeing how irritated he had become. Perfect. Her jaw clenched as she neared a clear end, the upright sky tower and a boulder sitting at its foot. She stopped dead to the nasty sound of twisting chains and crooked laughs.
    "...It ends here, you pulp."

He briskly unraveled the chain that idly lay on his shoulder, swinging it down by the pole harshly. Her irises met the sharp glimmer of the sickle's tip as it hit sunlight. The metallic tang of blood and sweat swirled and singed into her mouth drastically. She purposely slid her heels down as the blade descended, wittingly using the sloping structure to her advantage. Noisy clangor erupted from the scene as her rapier converged against the chain. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip, a habit she had yet to break,  as the blade penetrated into an open portion. The mage's body swung to the right instantaneously as her arm revolved in a circle, thrusting her sword into the dirt as the male opposite of her attempted to drag his weapon back, racing towards his prey with deadly conviction. 
    It would buy her enough time, she thought, a shrill roar whizzing through the clouds. 
    The man's prompt counter attack drove her up, her body flying, air-borne. Wing's hair scattered around her against the sun as she let her body pivot around her waist. Her eyes dug deeply into bloodshot irises as she threw an arm up, fingers mashed and-

"Heaven breakdown!"

-Determined. 

A flash of light shattered the ground below the adversary that stood below her, a scream of bare agony following his climatic descent. Such force entombed him in land, grimly mixed with the cruel effect of forceful gravity. Pressure caved in against her back, her mind focused still, bracing courageously for abysmal pain. An orb shot a blinding force adjacent to her left leg, her body throwing itself off course in an explosion of white brightness. She lands with an ungraceful series of thrashing and rolling, limply settling on her back right after, breathing heavily.
    Her voice hitches as she released a faint whimper, her hands shake and her chest and shoulders raggedly heave up and down from the short blast of pain slithering up her torso. The smoke clears, a gaping hole surfaces and there is but hollow space. 
    "...Whew."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:47 pm