Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled*

Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Treble Make Magic (Flute)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled* Empty Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled*

Post by Telekinesis 12th August 2013, 1:18 pm

Job Information:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled* Tele11

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled* M79r43
    Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled* Empty Re: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled*

Post by Telekinesis 12th August 2013, 1:31 pm

Haru just woke up and it was a normal day, just like any other
    first, he practiced his flute, then he looked around for his pet Kanade asking him to carry him to the guild
    When he got there, he walked up to the job board and one of the jobs caught his eye
    the job said "Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade"
    Haru found it kind of funny but a job is a job
    he decided to ask someone else to join him but did not know who he would ask since he did not know if anyone would want to join him on this job
    Haru stood up on a chair but as soon as people started staring, which was right away, he got shy and stepped back down
    There were still lots of eyes on him so he decided to walk outside
    he took out his flute, since it always calmed him, and played Canon
    when he calmed down enough, he stopped
    then, he put his flute away and looked at the job
    it requires a C-ranked but it also says that two D-ranks can fill in for a C-ranked so he thought of all the D-ranked guild members he had
    "wait a minute" he said to himself
    maybe Chaotic would join even if he was a C-Ranked mage
    Haru walked around until he finally found him
    "Hey, Chaotic, wanna go on a C-Ranked Job with me?"

Last edited by Telekinesis on 23rd August 2013, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled* Tele11

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled* M79r43
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled* Empty Re: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled*

Post by Chaotic Rumble 13th August 2013, 8:14 am

Ayeseru yawned and stretched out after taking a generous nap.  It was only till he began eating that he noticed that Peterus once AGAIN was shedding hair on his clothing.
    I'm going to seriously lecture that canine when I see him... With annoyance, Ayeseru finished his food and went to the couch.
    There really wasn't anything to do but lay around; not even bothered to look for Peterus, his pet he was so eager to lecture.
    Ayeseru simply kicked back, extended his arms out, closed his eyes and went back to sleep, only to hear a voice of someone he hardly knew.
    Haru Beats, a fairly new guild member, and not one he knew all too well.

He said something about chaotic and ranks, though Ayeseru honestly didn't understand much, but it was clear he was being spoken to.  He waited till he finished before speaking himself.
    "Well, I have no idea who chaotic is." he mumbled.  "But I just know you asked me to go on a job with you!  My answer to that question is - yes, I will go on the job with you."
    Ayeseru got up, stretched himself out and yawned.
    "We'll need to find my pet before we go, but for now, let's just go pick out our job, eh?

Ayeseru then headed towards the job board.

Last edited by Chaotic Rumble on 19th August 2013, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled* V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Telekinesis 16th August 2013, 11:02 am

Haru heard Ayeseru say
    "Well, I have no idea who chaotic is. but I just know you asked me to go on a job with you!  My answer to that question is - yes, I will go on the job with you."
    "Ayeseru w-wait i am sorry i got your name wrong i thought it was Chaotic"
    "And there is no need to get a job from the board i already got one, here"

Haru gave the job to Ayeseru
    "All we have to do for this job is eliminate a vulcan and a goblin. The reward is 1500 jewels and it is in Clover Town, so it is not so far away."
    "I heard from someone that your pet is a Canine, and i was wondering if my pet bunny would get along with him."

Haru looked around for Kanade only to find he was right behind him
    "I would like you to meet Kanade, my one and only pet."
    "Hello"
    "oh and is it true that your a third generation dragon slayer? i also heard that from someone else but that is amazing"
    "sorry for asking you all these questions i am just a very curious guy."
    "By the way, what does your Canine look like? fur color or colors? size? i want to help look for him but i do not know what he looks like."

Last edited by Telekinesis on 23rd August 2013, 11:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 19th August 2013, 2:03 am

Apparently, Haru already had a job sheet with him.  He took it from his hands and inspected it carefully as he said exactly what was on the sheet.  The boy must've been waiting quite a while to go on this job already...
    What came next was like a fangirl meeting their idol.  Haru asked Ayeseru loads of questions before he had time to answer; speaking rapidly.
    "Calm down with the questions!  I'll answer them one by one, just give me the time to do so!" Ayeseru exclaimed with a sigh.
    "I'll start off with Peterus, my Shadow Wolf pet...  He is extremely annoying, however, he will get along with your rabbit...  So long as you don't give him a reason not to.  I'm not a Third Generation Dragon Slayer; I do however have a Dragon Lacrima implanted in me.  I also learned Dragon Slayer magic from a dragon as well.  You'll soon see why I'm not a Third Gen.  As for how Peterus looks like...  Well, there he is right there!" Ayeseru pointed.

His wolf with such beautiful black fur and red symbols and patterns was in sight...  Finally!
    "PETERUS!!!" Ayeseru shouted out.
    Peterus looked at Ayeseru with a sleepy face with an "Eh?" expression on his face.
    "I'm going to kill you!!!" Ayeseru said with a mad-looking smug face.
    Peterus' eyes twitched before growing an angry face; yelling out.  "What the hell did I do?!"
    "Your goddamn fur is what you did!"
    His eyes twitched even more, before snapping and leaping towards Ayeseru with a snap.
    A small ball of dust and debris was sent into the air; a fight in anime style. Their faces would pop out at random points of it as it moved along.

The fight ended in moments later; Ayeseru covered in bruises, blood and scratches, while Peterus had no fur temporarily.
    "Right..." Ayeseru said calmly.
    "Should we head out?"

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Telekinesis and Chaotic Rumble) *Cancelled* V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Telekinesis 23rd August 2013, 1:03 pm

Haru watched as the two of them fought furiously in a ball of brown dust and wondered if anyone would win
    "Hey, Kanade wanna make a bet?"
    "Sure but what?"
    "Lets see who wins in that ball of dust"
    Haru pointed at Ayeseru
    "Ok,in that case, I bet on Peterus"
    "Then I will place my bet on Ayeseru. Whoever wins this bet has to carry the other on the trip to the client"
    "Sounds good to me"
    Seconds later, When the fight was finally over, neither of them were victorious. Ayeseru was covered in bruises, blood and scratches and Peterus had no fur
    "Oh well its a tie. we can just take turns"
    "Fine with mee."
    When everything calmed down, Haru heard Ayeseru start to say something.
    "Right..."
    "Should we head out?"

"Um.. Sure, why not........."
    Haru wondered why he was so calm but did not think much of it as he gave Ayeseru a hand to help the poor dude up and started heading out of the guild.
    "Hey, Kanade, wanna take the first shift?"
    "Don't I always get the first shift"
    "Yeah I just wanted to ask you first this time"
    Kanade hopped onto haru and started flying while carrying him.
    "HEY, AYESERU FOLLOW US!"
    Haru exclaimed over the sound of Kanade's ears spinning rapidly.It was easy to talk with Kanade while flying with him but he had to yell for other people to hear.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 28th August 2013, 1:54 pm

Haru shouted out for Ayeseru to follow him and his pet right after a hand was offered to him to get out of the guild; Peterus lagging behind.  The rabbit spun its ears rapidly like a helicopter, which, Haru then grabbed onto the body of the rabbit and began flying with it.  Ayeseru appeared to be back to normal health and condition, and so was Peterus.  He jumped onto Peterus' back like a skateboard as Peterus ran.
    And so they ran, and ran, and ran...  Quietly.  They weren't too good with people; socially awkward was the best way to describe them both.  The scenery changed as they continued through their journey; the mountains of Sabertooth, a green, vast plain, they even went through Magnolia town to get to Clover Town!

It was gorgeous to see Magnolia town through the evening.  A very lively and bright town, full of kind people.  They did not have time for that, however, they had to get to Clover to stop the most ridiculous story he ever heard in his entire life.
    So, apparently, when they got to Clover Town's train station and spoke to the directer, a vulcan and goblin had indeed knocked over a train in the tracks, an enormous tree.  What were their demands so they'd remove it..?
    One hundred.  Pies.  And.  One hundred.  Tubs.  Of.  Sherbert.
    Ayeseru grabbed his head in annoyance as a vein appeared comically.
    "Seriously..." he mumbled, "If you're going to make demands... Make them... Pricy..." he said with an angry tone.

"Right..." he continued, shaking his hand with the directer. "We'll take care of the vulcan and goblin, AND remove the tree. We'll be back in a jiffy!" he waved at the directer as they headed onto the train tracks; they being Haru, Ayeseru, Peterus and Kanade, following the empty road to the tree.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 11:42 pm