Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Searching for the Past: Closed ( Silver and Zen only)

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nyx
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Searching for the Past: Closed ( Silver and Zen only) Empty Searching for the Past: Closed ( Silver and Zen only)

Post by SilverRose 15th July 2013, 8:47 am

Neko was on the hunt and had been for a long time. He was looking for the guild master of an odd guild called Eclipse Soul. He herd that the guild master had an old and powerful magic. Neko had seen it once in the war and he also felt it. He knew a power similar to that. Neko decided to seek him out and see if he knew anything about night magic or if he might even teach him a few thing's. A few week's back he got a lead from someone and they told him about a guild memeber. Neko got ahold of him and told him to meet here. Neko figured he wouldnt talk without a fight so he decided to be prepared. Neko had his sword sitting in his lap waiting. He was up on a crumbled statue waiting. Hoping to find answers. Now all that was left was the guy to show up.
    Neko hoped he would. He wasnt even sure if he's show because of how far out of his element it was but neko hoped

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Searching for the Past: Closed ( Silver and Zen only) Empty Re: Searching for the Past: Closed ( Silver and Zen only)

Post by King Zenshin 15th July 2013, 1:19 pm

Zenshin had been called out by some random mage that was searching for Eclipse Soul's guildmaster, Zeno, who didn't particularly leave the guild much, with the exception of the 'Magnolia Incident' as Zen had come to call it. The Ancients Ruins wasn't really the place he would go to chill out, but it didn't matter, he was called out, and that was something he couldn't leave be. Arriving at one of the plateaus, specifically the one where he had seen a lone figure standing, he called to him. "Well? Why did you drag me to such a remote place for? To get my autograph?" Zen taunted rhetorically.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Searching for the Past: Closed ( Silver and Zen only) Empty Re: Searching for the Past: Closed ( Silver and Zen only)

Post by SilverRose 15th July 2013, 3:07 pm

Neko let out a slight laugh at him.sorry boy but I have no wants from you except one. I need to meet you guild master. He seems to be the only one that could help me with something that I need help with. Neko walked over to the Mage and stared into his eyes. Nekos eyes show with a violet intensity. Neko studied the man. He didn't look like one to deal with fights. But then again neko could be wrong. He knew well more then most in fact that you never judge a book by its cover. Now I'm asking nicely as a favor. We can do it nicely or do you really have to fight me before I meet him? neko looked a bit worried. He wasn't interested in fighting some Mage in Zenos guild. He wanted to talk with Zeno for the help he needed. It seemed that he couldn't find anyone who could tell him about ancient magic.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 15th July 2013, 4:12 pm

"Sorry boy, but I have no wants from you except one. I need to meet you guild master. He seems to be the only one that could help me with something that I need help with. Now I'm asking nicely as a favor, we can do it nicely or do you really have to fight me before I meet him?" the rather feminine looking man in front of him said. Haha! Who in the world does he think he is? Calling me, someone who is a step away from becoming the guild's ace, out to a remote place like this to demand such a thing he thought. "Excuse me, what? You brought me all the way over here, to demand confidential guild information. Not only that, but you talk to me condescendingly? You have DEFINITELY got some balls for looking so much like a women" Zen taunted again. "If you want ANYTHING from me, you are going to have to beat it out of me. Bye" he said while turning around and waving goodbye to the mysterious man, but still cautious, as he was sure that he would launch an attack on him after that stunt he just pulled.

Missions Completed

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 16th July 2013, 7:12 am

Nekos temper flared up. Neko knew he came across mean. He didn't even really mean to he was just so tired of going no where it all flared up inside him.Star Jumper The words left his lips in a soft whisper. A second later he disappeared from the place he was standing only to reappear right in front of the man that turned his back.Look I know I came across as rude and mean. For that I am sorry. I'm just really tired of getting no where when trying to find your master. I'm trying not to fight you. I don't want to. And I know coming here being this way is quite rude but please just help me. A night and day Mage never begs unless he needs it. I don't want to fight you please Nekos voice was soft sincere and somewhat sad. Neko couldn't even raise his eyes to look into the other mans eyes. He kept his vision just always a bit lower then his eyes. Neko had to remember that he was not in a position to be ordering the man around

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 16th July 2013, 9:54 am

"Look I know I came across as rude and mean. For that I am sorry. I'm just really tired of getting no where when trying to find your master. I'm trying not to fight you. I don't want to. And I know coming here being this way is quite rude but please just help me. A night and day Mage never begs unless he needs it. I don't want to fight you please" the stranger said sincerely, not even looking Zenshin in the eyes. He knew exactly what he needed to get this rather annoying mage off of his back. Focusing for a moment, he secretly activated truth, disabling any magic that the boy could use to get away, and then, as if he was going to tell him what he wanted to hear, he threw the fasted right hook he could, attempting to knock him to the ground and out of his way. "You should know who you are dealing with before you try and ask for sensitive information" he would then say.

Missions Completed

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 17th July 2013, 8:54 am

Neko was caught by surprise as he threw a punch. Neko barely had enough time to raise his arm to block the blow. He skidded back a few inches then grinned. Zenshin all i know is ive herd that your in the guild. If your in the guild then there's a chance you can get me to your guild master. I dont know how strong you are but I really really dont wanna fight you. But if it comes to it then I will. Zeno is one of the only chance's I have of finding out about night magic and old magic. Please I really dont wanna fight Neko didn't want to fight and he was trying his best to not fight but if he attacked after this then Neko would have no choice. He would have to attempt to fight the mage. If neko didn't get anything here he'd have to go straight to the guild hall. The idea terrified him but if that was what needed to be done then so be it Neko would do it.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 17th July 2013, 9:15 am

By some miracle of who knows what, the man managed to block his punch, wow, that was rather weird, anyone else would have been decked right then and there. "Zenshin, all I know is I've herd that you're in the guild. If you're in the guild then there's a chance you can get me to your guild master. I dont know how strong you are but I really, really dont wanna fight you. But, if it comes to it, then I will. Zeno is one of the only chances I have of finding out about, night magic, and old magic. Please, I really dont wanna fight" he said sincerely. With a sigh, Zenshin responded, "If you didn't want to fight, you shouldn't have dragged me out to such an out of the way place, demanded sensitive information, and stopped me while I was trying to walk away peacefully. I really don't like fighting people that don't stand a ghost of a chance against me, I really suggest you walk away before things get ugly here. Since you don't want to fight so much, you must think you're weaker, and if you don't have any confidence in your abilities, you aren't even worth. Zeno's. Time"

Missions Completed

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 18th July 2013, 11:32 am

Neko smirked and began to laugh. You are an arrogant ass you know that? Im trying to be nice. Just because I do not want to fight does not mean im weak. Just because I try not to fight higher ranked opponent's does not mean I have no faith in my power. I am the Night and Day mage. Just because I do not look for a fight does not mean that I am stupid. In fact im quite clever. You asked my why I chose a remote place? Heh well in this place it is very hard to find a magic that would grow stronger here. But luckily for me I carry my power and places in full! Neko leaped back and a faint golden aura glittered around Neko. Shine Endless Natsu! Neko slashed his sword through the sky and an incredible heat wave filled the air. The humidity and dryness level's rose to there peak. Small fire's broke out in near by shrubbery. Neko's grinned as he looked at the mage. Beast place for me and my magic. Night Style: Dusk Gauntlet's!!! Neko extended his hand's to both side's with his hand's in fist's. At the end of each fist two bright and sparkling purplish black magic circles appear and move over his fist and to his elbow's. As the magic circle's moved up his arm the same color night flames's appeared on his arm's. Now you'll see how badly you have judged me. Neko leaped at him and swung his fist across at his stomach.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endless Natsu:
    Last's Five Post's
    100% increase in fire magic
    50% Decrease in water and Ice Magic

Night Style Dusk Gauntlet's:
    Last's three post's
    Arm's of flame for 3 post's

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 18th July 2013, 12:33 pm

"You are an arrogant ass you know that? Im trying to be nice. Just because I do not want to fight does not mean I'm weak. Just because I try not to fight higher ranked opponent's does not mean I have no faith in my power. I am the Night and Day mage. Just because I do not look for a fight does not mean that I am stupid. In fact I'm quite clever. You asked my why I chose a remote place? Heh well in this place it is very hard to find a magic that would grow stronger here. But luckily for me I carry my power and places in full!" the man said before calling out what sounded like spells and rushed Zenshin's stomach with a clenched fist. He really shouldn't telegraph his attacks so much... he thought as he quickly ducked under the swing at his gut. "One! I did not call you stupid for not wanting to fight, I called you stupid for calling ME out here if you weren't expecting to." he said, his knees still bent from the squat. "And two! Learn when your magic works and when it doesn't" he said as he straighten his legs up, his head flying towards the man's chin.

Ooc: If you read, I activated truth last post...

Ability: Negates all magic in a 30 meter radius, but in exchange negates the user's magic as well.
    Usage: Duration: 6 posts, cool-down: 6 posts. Can only be used 3 times per thread.

Missions Completed

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 18th July 2013, 1:58 pm

Neko laughed realizing his mistake. He did like to rush into thing's once in a while not paying attention. He did feel quite stupid for not noticing his magic not working. Neko was about to jump back when he was caught with another attack. Neko put his left hand up. The hand was crushed by the impact and neko slid back a bit. Neko let his hand dangle. Well heh I guess I gotta step up my game. I guess I have now choice. Neko slid the cain from his neck which had a small vile on it. The vile was full of a scarlet liquid. Neko bit of the cork from the top and drunk the liquid. Neko laughed as his wound's healed and his body changed into a demon. (I will just go as like inuyasha for now) Neko didn't even wait for the response Neko leaped form side to side untill he reached Zenshin. Then Neko kicked his leg's out from under him and drove his elbow down.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 18th July 2013, 5:36 pm

"Well, heh, I guess I gotta step up my game. I guess I have no choice" The mystery man said with a smirk on his face while holding his arm down, it being wounded from the back of Zen's skull and all. A small vial of liquid was wrapped around the man's neck, and without a moment's notice, he uncapped it and drank, transforming his body into a more, wolf-like state and came rushing at Zenshin, again, telegraphing his attacks. Zen followed the wolf man's hopping in a zig zag like formation and waited for the prime opportunity to dodge the impending attack. He could see that he this guy was keeping a low stance, probably going for his legs. So, as soon as the man was a hop away from being within range to kick his legs out from under him, he stepped out and with the attack, sliding back diagnolly for two reasons. One, it gave him more time to dodge, and two, it actually dodged the strike. But, sidestepping with the blow isn't all he did, oh no, Zenshin also pulled out the hilt of his sword, the ice blade, and spun in a complete circle, aiming for the hilt to hit the right side of the beasts head, roughly around the temple portion. This guy really needs to work on his element of surprise.

Missions Completed

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 19th July 2013, 10:56 am

Neko knew it wouldn't work from the get go. Neko swerving did no good. Neko was beat to the floor by the end of a sword hilt. Neko got up and staggered a bit and coughed.heh if you think knocking me around a bit will do you any good your wrong. That's the beauty of a fairytail wizard. They just get back up. Over and over and over. I guess I shouldn't show my actions now should I? neko stood straight and took deep breath. On Nekos exhale he let the irritation and anger flow out of him. Neko observed his opponent. With a slight twitch neko leaped out at him once more. Neko fake swung his left fist then ripped his own blade from his back bringing the hilt down on top of his head. As a back up neko brought his knee up aiming for the chest hoping to hit him." I have to remember my anger is my weakness. I get to mad and ill lose. I need to stay calm while fighting him."

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 21st July 2013, 9:49 am

"Heh, if you think knocking me around a bit will do you any good your wrong. That's the beauty of a Fairy Tail wizard. They just get back up. Over and over and over. I guess I shouldn't show my actions now should I?" the half wolf half mage creature said after being knocked over the head with Zenshin's ice shard. Zenshin wasn't paying attention to his words though, he was too busy thinking about the fight. Seems as though that, thing that he drank increased his physical capabilities substantially. I don't have much other choice but to dodge as even with my combat experience advantage, that's just too much brute force. Looks like I have to get creative until truth wears off he thought while snapping back to reality. The man seemed aggravated, which was good, since that would get him nice and reckless. Launching himself at Zenshin once again, he threw what appeared to be a left jab while moving his other arm to where his sword was. This particular punch looked rather sloppy, so Zenshin took the time to worry about the weapon that was being drawn at him.

Zenshin tried to step out of the way of the charging wolf while also trying to avoid his head being chopped in half. It was either stand his ground and get caught in the rush, but blocking the weapon in the process, or he could sidestep and touch the weapon and dodge the rush, but with a risk. A risk Zen was willing to take, so taking a quick step with his right foot, his blade of ice met with the sword that this man had just drawn and swung overhead, but something happened, something Zenshin had hoped wouldn't. This half beast half man creature had so much raw power, that Zen's weapon went flying out of his hand and off of the side, leaving only the hilt in a small patch of grass. Shit... how am I going to deal with this guy now... I guess it's no holds barred, since he's actually trying to kill me for the information... Doesn't he know that if he tries to kill me, I'll be forced to do the same?

Missions Completed

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 21st July 2013, 11:14 am

Neko watched as the sword went flying. Neko took this opportunity to talk one last time. neko raised his sword to the mages throat and spoke.look I'm not interested in fight you or harming anyone In you guild. Just one meeting with your master is what I request. I don't want to hurt or fight anyone. The only reason I have had to fight here is the simple fact I have no other option. Now I could end your life with my strength and sword right now. But I won't. All I want is one meeting with him please! Nekos voice was tired and weak. For so long all he had done was fight or hurt people. All he wanted was answers on his past and magic. Neko decided that if this didn't get through then he would stop and leave. Neko would take the risk of running straight to the guild hall but he would hurt of fight anymore. He lowered his sword but held it so that if he threw an attack he would be ready. Neko let out a soft sigh waiting for an answer

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 21st July 2013, 12:54 pm

"Look I'm not interested in fight you or harming anyone In you guild. Just one meeting with your master is what I request. I don't want to hurt or fight anyone. The only reason I have had to fight here is the simple fact I have no other option. Now I could end your life with my strength and sword right now. But I won't. All I want is one meeting with him please!" the man said in one last attempt to talk Zen out of a fight. "Wow. I want to reword my earlier statement. You REALLY have a pair on you. Not only do you try and kill me, you try to talk your way out of a fight with a demand? Ohhhh, no. No, no. The best part of it all is the fact that you think you can kill me. This is going to end with either you or me standing on top. Give me a good enough challenge and I'll give you what you want" Zenshin said, ready to ravage this man.

I can't beat him with brute force, not when he has a weapon at the ready and that damn wolf form of his that isn't even his magic. Whatever... Zenshin thought as he quickly turned his right leg in a sharp pivot to make the man believe he was going to throw a punch be fore he sprinted into a mad dash for his sword, slowly counting down, as he knew truth was going to end soon. That was an advantage he had over the beast man, as he didn't know when his magic would have been un-suppressed before Zen casted the first spell. Quickly diving and somersaulting into the grass, he emerged holding his weapon in his right hand, ready for the challenger's next move.

Missions Completed

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 21st July 2013, 4:02 pm

Nekos shoulders slumped in disappointment.your nothing more then a fool with power and a stubborn child. I may be weaker in power but that does not mean I'm stupid. I'm done playing your fighting games. As I said I no longer care to fight. Expecaly a man who has to take power so his own isn't defeated. Next time we meet it will be at your home. Surely your guild master has a bit of common sense unlike you. neko ripped his blade thoroughly the earth sending dust rock a f dirt every where. It took a while for the dust cloud to disappear but when it did neko was gone and the only proof of him being there was the huge slash cut into the earth. Neko had left for the Mage not listening to him or hearing him out. Neko never had time for those who just wanted to fight.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 21st July 2013, 4:40 pm

"You're nothing more then a fool with power and a stubborn child. I may be weaker in power but that does not mean I'm stupid. I'm done playing your fighting games. As I said I no longer care to fight. Especially a man who has to take power so his own isn't defeated. Next time we meet it will be at your home. Surely your guild master has a bit of common sense unlike you"

"I may be stubborn, but I'm no fool. You're not worth mu master's time, especially after calling me out such a long way just to refuse my offer of giving you what you want. Don't bother my guild with your petty requests anymore. If you aren't willing to fight an opponent of higher caliber for the sake of knowledge, then you deserve to remain ignorant" he said before the man fled from the ruins.

Missions Completed