Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Searching for Someone, or Something (closed)

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Searching for Someone, or Something (closed) Empty Searching for Someone, or Something (closed)

Post by Shipping Goddess 23rd February 2017, 7:59 am

'Twas a very rainy day, a very, very rainy day in the Mysterious Canyon. The pitterpatter of the rain sounded off against the coat worn by the figure traversing the canyon. The girl, as today she was female, drowsily walked through the canyon with her arms folded, shivering. The shivers weren't from the cold, as the coat she wore was quite sufficient at protecting from the ailments, but instead it was from the fear. The fear of being in the rain that caused the young woman to panic and freak out. The figure with the closed eyes and purple hair had the hood of the jacket up, protecting her hair from the rain much like the rest of her body was. This treacherous rain was a problem, and she knew she wanted to get out of it as quick as possible. With this thought in mind, the woman drowsily ran over to a cave, and stumbled upon enterring. She fell flat on her face, and the thud she created when hitting the ground was quite loud, but she had no intent on getting up. She was way too tired for that. It wasn't like the female was awoke in the first place, not even rain can take away the sweet pleasure of slumber from the woman known as Alexis Hata.

Alexis was here in response to an urban legend. In these canyons there was supposedly a deity, a god that traversed the sky as an intangible bolt of  lightning. Normally, such folly wouldn't be worthy of Alexis' time, and she would just stay at home and sleep all day. However, this time she had something at stake. She heard that this god also helped people and their injuries. Alex required help, and the aid of a god could drastically increase her chances of success with what she was planning. Plus, she got a large gash on her way here, and she didn't want to turn back just to go to a doctor, so if this mysterious god could help with that, it'd be nice. But at the moment her thoughts were focused entirely on the fact that she couldn't get up. Exhaustion overtook her, and her right arm was in serious pain. So, she just flipped herself over, and lay against one of the stone walls of the cavern, and grasped her right arm. Since the material of her jacket was so thick, it'd be impossible to tell she was bleeding, plus the water from the rain gave the appearance of wetness. So, she just lobbed her head back and returned to sleepland.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Searching for Someone, or Something (closed) M7mHyEw
    Searching for Someone, or Something (closed) CKWpl03
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

Searching for Someone, or Something (closed) Empty Re: Searching for Someone, or Something (closed)

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 23rd February 2017, 1:00 pm

Yazuki had finally graced the canyon again after a few missions out in the world around him. He preferred to stay in this canyon and meditate, though the storms snuffed out most of the plant light from drowning them. He slowly walked towards his cave, knowing that Miva was out and about with others at the moment. She was a street Exceed after all and he couldn't be bothered chasing her around all the time. He walked into his cave to find someone face down, laying sprawled while apparently sleeping. He looked her over intently. He tried to rouse her to no avail, so took her to the spare bed, trying to remove her coat to find a wound. Whoever this was was not in very good shape. He laid his hand on her stomach directly and started to channel his Dharma's regen into this girl. He had no clue what to expect, and all he could do is wait for her to wake up

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Searching for Someone, or Something (closed) CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

Searching for Someone, or Something (closed) Asmpgx10
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Searching for Someone, or Something (closed) Empty Re: Searching for Someone, or Something (closed)

Post by Shipping Goddess 23rd February 2017, 7:49 pm

Alex, in dreamland, was having a blast. She was talking to Senor Porkchop, her pet pig in dreamland, as well as her spirit animal, Dilon the Hawk. How those two could talk was a mystery, but then again it was dreamland, and anything could happen there. Dreams were the most random of all things in nature, with some having meaning and others meaning nothing at all. To her, all dreams had meaning, but she just didn't care to find every meaning out, as that'd take way too long. So, she just dealt with it.

"And I'd move my westward squadron over here... And you'd be trapped. I'd have direct access to your commander, and your troops would have to lower their arms."

Alexis was speaking to Dilon. The two were having a war game, and Alex just beat the hawk. Dilon was pretty stubborn, and did whatever he could to get as close to victory as possible, but it was futile.

"Alright, you win but-... Wait... Do you feel that...?"

Their body was being moved! Someone was touching them. Alex quickly ran through the gateway of dreamland, and went into her normal half-comatose state, where she felt something missing... Something important... Her coat! Alex then felt a grasp onto her stomach, and that tipped the scale. Her eyes jolted open, and it took her a second to process all that was around her. She yawned, and then the overload of senses came over her. She jumped back further from the man, gasping for multiple breaths as she looked around, obviously in a state of extreme panic.

"Wh-who are you!? Where's my coat!? Why are you touching me!? How did I get in this bed!? What the HELL is going on?"

The overload of senses caused Alex's head to get a splitting headache. The sound of all of the rain, the smell of the acid, the feeling of the coldness on her skin, the wetness. The feeling of fear. She was having a panic attack, and she clutched her head and balled up. Alex's nose started to bleed a little from the sensation, and she shivered in fear, trying to comprehend what was going on here.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 23rd February 2017, 7:56 pm

Yazuki watched as the woman jumped back from him and started panicing. If this was the way she acted all the time, he could see why getting her injuries fixed was a problem. He rushed to follow her, keeping a healing touch on her. He was adamant about this due to the fact it took a while before he could do so again, and he would have to rely on simple healing from there, which may not be enough to seal the wounds up entirely. He tried to calm her as best as he could.

"Hold on, hold on, shush, calm down. I am just trying to heal you that is all. Please do not move, as it can cause you further damage, I will try to make it quick I promise. What are you doing in a Canyon with these injuries. You should be at a hospital."

He studied the girl, realizing she had problems like he had. "No worries, I know all too well what anxiety is like. I don't want to have to use my lightning to heal, as it won't be as effective so please remain still for a moment. What is your name? Where are you from? Think of these things instead and just talk to me."

Props to Marshy

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 23rd February 2017, 8:11 pm

Alexis didn't want this man anywhere near her, but she was powerless to resist him. She had such a splitting headache, that she just couldn't move any further and just succumbed to his healing. However, she was in no way calm. Not at all. She was still trying to assess the situation at hand however, calculate what was going on. But she couldn't do it with this damn headache!

After a minute of thinking, Alex realized this man wasn't trying to hurt her - now, at least. He still wasn't trustworthy, but he was at least helping the pain in her arm. So, she decided to talk to him, despite the splitting pain in her head.

"I-I-I-I'm... Ack... I'm Alexis Hata. Alex for short... I'm from... Ack... Rose Garden and I came here looking for someone. I got this injury along the way... And I was too far to turn back to go to any medical care..."

Alex's eyes of fear didn't lower, but the pain in her arm slowly did. The sensation from everything around her still caused a massive headache, and no healing could help that. All she'd need to do is just go back to sleep. If only she could go back... To sleep.

Alex grasped her head again, but frantically turned her head back and forth, scanning the little cavern for her jacket. She found it and reached for it, however wasn't able to reach it fully without having to jolt her hand back due to her headache, so she decided to ask the stranger for help.

"C-can you... Give me-OW!-my jacket? I don't like it off... At all.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 23rd February 2017, 8:26 pm

Yazuki watched the girl as her panic continued but she started to come to terms with him. He had never met someone who spazzed out so much over being woken up or healed. Usually people were more receptive. He heard her announce her name and smiled. He tried to think about what he should introduce himself as. Most people were starting to call him Raijin, which the god had given him permission to do so. He thought for a moment before beginning.

"Well you can call me Raijin. I live in this canyon. You were injured when I found you and I just want to make sure you are healed." He looked at her tenderly, his electric green eyes searching to meet hers. Upon the request for the coat, reached over and grabbed it, still not letting go of the arm to start healing through electric pulses to other parts of her body that may be injured. He grabbed the coat and helped her put it on. He Didn't know who this Alex was, but they were sure entertaining.

Props to Marshy

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 23rd February 2017, 9:36 pm

Alex's arm wasn't being let go while she was reaching for her coat, but it still managed to get to her. This man was a good soul, Alex could tell that now. Even when trying to get her coat, he wouldn't let go of her arm, and he was that adamant on trying to heal her. He was a nice person, charming, and just good. But that wasn't the reason Alex was here, she wasn't here to talk and make friends with people, she had to find somebody. But she couldn't do it while she was awoke, it was too painful to her head.

"Al-alright Mr. Raijin, you live here. Mind if I uh... Take a nap? I perfer being asleep... It'll cure me of this blasted headache..."

Alex pulled a tissue from her jacket pocket once Raijin helped her put it on (yet another nice gesture), and wiped the blood from her nose. It didn't help too much, but it helped nonetheless. If Raijin would say yes, Alex would lay her head back down, and drift off to sleep within 10 minutes, balling up and shivering due to the rain.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 23rd February 2017, 9:47 pm

Yazuki looked at her and smiled. "Of course, I will continue to heal you while you sleep. Why don't you just relax."

He kept healing her, her wound now sealed and most of her ailments gone, he was surprised she had a headache. He didn't know what her need to go to sleep was for, but he didn't really care. She was calm and safe, far from harm here. He lifted her up and took her to the bed, laying her down just in case she was still injured. He didn't know how she would react to him as he rapped an arm around the bottoms of her knees, another on her back as he lifted her onto the bed, not really asking her permission. He smiled warmly at her, setting her down and letting her prepare for sleep as he continued to heal her.

Props to Marshy

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 25th February 2017, 12:27 pm

The sudden contact made Alex flinch a little, still being a little paranoid from being awoke. He suddenly picked her up, which made her jump. After a second, she adjusted, and allowed him to place her on the bed. It wasn't like Alex had much else to do, she was nearly incapacitated. After laying down, Alex closed her eyes and drifted off into dreamland, but remained aware of her surroundings. Alex calmed down significantly, and was able to speak normally.

"Alright, I'm calm... You said your name was Raijin, and you seem familiar with this area... Would you by any chance know of the legend of someone around here? Some man made of lightning, flying through the sky... Something like that... I need to ask him something.

Alex's voice was much drowsier, it was obvious she was enveloped in the sweet embrace of sleep. Alex's voice was tipsy like she was intoxicated, yet still knowledgable because she knew what it was. Most didn't understand how she spoke like that, but none really cared either. As of right now, her main focus was on getting healed up, which was top priority to continue anything else.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 25th February 2017, 6:34 pm

As the lady fell asleep, she started to speak. This shocked him for a moment as he was not used to this but her words. It was her words that shocked him more and brought a smile to his face. He had been sought out here a few times, but legends surely did fly fast in the world, and he had made quite the impression with his new look and abilities. He knew he would become looked at and sought after for looking the way did and his preferred traveling method. He studied her though as he was sure she was asleep as he continued to heal her. He thought about telling her, but he also knew of another rumor that was flying around the canyon, one he believed also to be about him.

"You must be talking about the Thunder Statue of Mysterious Canyon? The one who travels from town to town trying to do good for others, healing those in need, who then returns to take his statue form again. The one some believe is an actual man while others think he is myth? Is that the man you are looking for? I have heard stories so I am just making sure I got this right."

He looked at her wondering her response. If this was all true and she had heard all of this correctly, then he could finally understand these rumors about him finally. Maybe she could set the record straight for others.

Props to Marshy

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 25th February 2017, 6:47 pm

Alex turned her head questionably, and then returned it to its original state. A statue? The stories she's heard all depict the hero of the mysterious canyon as some sort of god, a god of lightning. Some pure omen, or something of the like.

"I know nothing of a statue, but we must be talking about the same being. My stories say the man is more god than human, who helps the needy and then goes to find the next needy person. However our stories are clearly uncannily similar, so we must be thinking of the same person. So, you know of this hero, have you seen him? Perhaps you're looking for him as well?"

Alex took a deep breath, taking in the air and thinking about the situation at hand. She was in some camp or whatever in a cave in the Mysterious Canyon, being healed by someone she didn't know, after freaking out intently. Strange course of events, she thought, but what could you do? Strange courses of actions are usually the most interesting.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 25th February 2017, 7:18 pm

He looked down at the girl in shock. More god than man. He shook his head as Raijin spoke into his mind, the ringing returning once again. She is not wrong, child. You have just yet to realize that a human can hold such greatness, and who you truly are yet. Though your blood is that of a human, who you are is far greater. He dismissed what he heard almost instantly. He hated when Raijin spoke in riddles, as the orcish looking god often seemed to think he would understand such things. While the god's wisdom sunk in most times, he never wanted to be a god or have any responsibilities as such. He was a simple human, and even the prophecies about him he was beginning to disbelieve. He studied her for a moment before he spoke, trying to gather his thoughts, trying to find a way to change the subject.

"So are you talking to me in your sleep, I seem to think you are asleep. How are you doing that? It's... interesting. Are you aware of everything around you or how does that work?"

Props to Marshy

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 25th February 2017, 9:52 pm

He changed the subject real fast, Alex thought. She didn't understand his need to do that, as he could have just continued the conversation at hand. They were communicating, and that was the best part about this little scenario. The rest of it was wrenching and draining of the sleeping mage, as she didn't know how things would play out. As a tactician, that wasn't normally what she strived for. What tactician didn't want to know much? But at hand, they were talking.

"Uhm, yeah... Sort of. I'm fully aware as if I am awoke, but I'm asleep. I can talk, move, function, normal things you couldn't do while asleep I can do. I just *yawn* adapt to sleeping, so waking life is very scary for me..."

Then, realization hit her like a truck.

"You're the god. Aren't you!? You live out in the canyon, you're helping the helpless, and you mentioned earlier that you had lightning abilities. You, Raijin, are the lightning deity I've been looking for!"

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 17th March 2017, 12:32 pm

Yazuki froze for a minute as she caught on to who he was and what he was being referred to. "The name I carry is that of a god, but no I am not a god myself. He is... a father figure of mine and he speaks to me often. I myself am just a human with a purpose, though right now, I have no clue what that purpose is."

He looked out the doorway for a moment as he contemplated everything that was happening in his life. Many individuals were coming to him constantly for help, and to gain his wisdoms or healing ability. He didn't know anything other than his lightning seemed to be able to heal sometimes, and it took on a strange green hue. He looked down at her again as he continued. "I am the one they are probably referring to. Searching for me for some reason always leads directly to me in one way or another. Everyone finds me in this desolate place. There isn't an easy way to hide here." He studied her some more before standing on his feet. "Are you feeling better?"

Props to Marshy

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:14 am