Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Another one of my characters to B rank? What is this?

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Another one of my characters to B rank? What is this?  Empty Another one of my characters to B rank? What is this?

Post by Kaja Jelen 29th August 2019, 3:19 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    Another one of my characters to B rank? What is this?  0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Another one of my characters to B rank? What is this?  Empty Re: Another one of my characters to B rank? What is this?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 29th August 2019, 4:01 am

Apppproved~

Now as my alt is your guild master, I'll be giving you the exam here. The requirement is 1000 words minimum, please link the thread here when it's done.

Your exam is as follows;

Agent Helix,

There is a woman named Julie Waterford who needs to be smuggled out of Pergrande. She is currently under house arrest until her hearing, where she'll be likely sentenced to death for crimes against her country. Our client is paying us a lot of jewels to get her out.

You may experience resistance if they realise she is escaping, you are permitted to kill if necessary, but make sure you leave no evidence of who you are and ensure that they cannot follow you.

We will email you the location of the target, once retrieved bring her to Solemn Park in Talonia, the client will have someone there to collect her.

Good luck Agent and remember to abide by our guild's law; Cover your tracks.

The Chairman.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Another one of my characters to B rank? What is this?  60582_s

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Another one of my characters to B rank? What is this?  Empty Re: Another one of my characters to B rank? What is this?

Post by Kaja Jelen 7th September 2019, 6:34 am

Kaja conjures her Ilac and swiftly types a message to her guild; "Package has been dropped off."

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t39415-task-saving-miss-waterford#380080

Bianca§
    Another one of my characters to B rank? What is this?  0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,399,882

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 7th September 2019, 9:55 am

Approved!

Great read Berg, enjoyed it ^^ Welcome to B Rank!

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:00 pm