Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ Empty ✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 30th March 2019, 12:11 pm

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ 9rdfk7m
    Hey GUYS!

Some of you may remember my old shop. Which I closed in December. I've decided to start fresh with a new one; new styles, new prices, new rules, the lot.

Before I start, I'd been lying if I didn't admit running a GFX shop is hard, especially with posting, mod work and other stuff I'll be required to do on site. So I've decided to lay some ground rules for those ordering so I don't burn myself out again.

Rules for ordering

1. No Excessive Orders ;; I will not accept more than an order of 9 Avvies, and 1 Signature at a time. This may seem strict, but the ordering system was abused before and I couldn't keep up. There is also a cap on TOTAL orders per FC; Avatars will be capped at 30, and Signatures capped at 3. This is because before I really struggled with the more ambitious face claims and it stressed me out quite a lot because I don't like using the same images over and over.
    2. Tipping is capped ;; This may sound like a joke, but I mean it, customers are permitted to pay 15% Tip on order prices MAX. Any more and I will DENY your orders, no exceptions.
    3. Re-Editting Fee ;; Whilst I always offer to fix and amend orders when the colour is wrong or the image isn't nice. I will no longer offer to change Guildmarks on orders for free, if you want the mark changed, you will have to pay a fee. Also, this rule only applies to order on THIS shop, not in my old shop. Those orders are no longer available for re-editing. Furthermore, if you want an order amended after a month of having ordered it, you will also have to pay a fee to do so. This editing fee will be decided based on what is asked of me to change.
    4. New Character Package! ;; Alrighty so my OCD makes it very hard for me to see new characters on the site with no pretty gfx to decorate their profile. Therefore I am now offering a NEW CHARACTER PACKAGE for free. (This includes one Fancy Avvie & One Simple Siggy. ) Any extras ontop or upgrades must be paid for~

Now I have got a little better at these, so my range is a little more open than before. Of course, for different styles prices may vary. All orders are paid in Jewel.

Style: Simple
    Price: 1K Each
    These Avatars are your average, plain design. For those who don't want to much on there. The border is optional, and shape can be Square, Rounded or Oval.
    Spoiler:

Style: Fancy
    Price: 2K Each
    These Avatars are your slightly more involved avatars, which can include Text, Guildmarks, Themes and protruding GFX. If you place ac order for a Fancy Avvies please put 'Yes' next to protruding graphics.

Spoiler:

Signatures
    Price: 5K Each
    Much like the Simplistic Avatars, these are simple Signatures, which can include border, and text.
    Spoiler:

Price: 10K Each
    A little bit more goes into these ones, can include border, text, guildmark, and protruding graphics.
    If you place ac order for a Fancy Avvies please put 'Yes' next to protruding graphics.
    Spoiler:

Style:Extra Fancy
    Price: 15K Each
    These ones are a little more difficult for me, which is why I'm charging more. They don't follow a strict shape, but rather a unique style and theme.
    Spoiler:

Gifs GFX

Style: Avvie with Effect
    Price: These are based on what type of avatar your ordering, plus 10K for the gif effect
    kay so I get these are kind of expensive, but I pay for this with my own money. So if I'm gonna keep paying for this program, I gotta make it worthwhile. So basically these effects act either an overlay or moving background depending on the theme. Also these are limited to how many I get on the program, so some people will end up with the same effect on theirs. Sorry these can't be helped. However effects I can do are things like starlight, sparkles, light flares, snowflakes, embers, static and more. If you don't give me a theme to work with, I will just use my own creative insight to figure out what works best with the fc.

Spoiler:

Style: Siggy with Effect
    Price: These are based on what type of Siggy your ordering, plus 10K for the gif effect.
    The same as Avvies with Effect but with Siggy orders.

Spoiler:

Style: Effect Add On
    Price: 5K
    So if I have made you an avvie or siggy before, and you would like me to add a gif effect over the top, much like I've done with the siggy above or the avvie below. This is also a service I'm willing to offer. I can also do this with avvies and siggies done by other gfxers, but you need to provide their explicit permission for me to place a gif over their work. If you don't have proof, I will refund you and deny the order.

Spoiler:

Style: Action Avvies
    These are much like an action avatar, but with an action gif of your FC incorporated into them.Please only order these if your character is from an anime from which I can locate a gif or if you have a high-quality gif readily available. If I can't find a gif that works I will have to deny the order and your order will be refunded back to you. The cap on ordering these is actually reduced to 3 gif avvies per order, just cause these take a lot more work than normal siggies

Spoiler:

Style: Action Siggys
    Price: 30K Each
    Renamed from Gif Siggys to Action Siggys, basically these are very more like an extra fancy siggie but with a gif of your FC incorporated into them. Please only order these if your character is from an anime from which I can locate a gif or if you have a high-quality gif readily available. If I can't find a gif that works I will have to deny the order and your order will be refunded back to you. The cap on ordering these is actually reduced to 1 Gif siggie per order, just cause these take a lot more work than normal siggies.
    Spoiler:

Miscellaneous

GFX:LacBook Banners
    These are design to head your LacBook page and give it a pretty set up. Click here to see how they look! The order cap for these are 2, the max order for these per account is 5.

Spoiler:

GFX:LacBook Photos Module
    These are designed to be placed at the side of your LacBook profile to add to it's aesthetic.
    Click here to see how they look!  The order cap for these are 2, the max order for these per account is 5.

Spoiler:

GFX: Text Gfx
    Price: 500J each
    These are for those who cba to code or make their own. Simple artistic text that can be used as headers for magic, banks etc. Generally, these are just simple decoration, the ordering cap for these are 5 per order. But there is not total cap on how many can be ordered per account.

Spoiler:

GFX: Magic Headers
    Price: 15K Each
    These are headers designed to specifically be used above your magic. These take about the same about of work as an Extra Fancy Siggy but follow a set format that you can kind of see below. If you orders these please be sure to be descriptive over how you want it to feel in terms of it's theme. The ordering cap for these are 3 at a time, and the max a player can order per character is 9 (however I may re-evaluate this in the future).

Spoiler:

GFX: Miscellaneous
    Price: To be decided post order
    So the idea for this is that there are some things people want to be made that I can't even think of, this can be template images, approval stamps etc. If you are looking for this, complete the template and I will reply with a price for the order.

Ordering Applications

Please fill out and submit the form below to place an order.

Signatures/Avatars
    Code:
    [b]Character Name :[/b]
    [b]Face Claim[/b]:
    [b]Avatar:[/b] Yes Or No, if so how many, maximum permitted is Nine.
    [b]Signature:[/b] Yes or No, one maximum
    [b]Style:[/b] Simple, Fancy, Extra Fancy
    [b]Colour scheme:[/b]
    [b]Words / Quote :[/b] Please specify if you want your charries name on them.
    [b]Border:[/b] Yes or No. If so, please specify if you want it square, rounded or oval.
    [b]Protruding Graphics:[/b] Yes or No. [This means do you want the graphics to spill out of the photo, Only permitted for Fancy/Extra Fancy]
    [b]Other details:[/b] Do you want a specific theme or personality for the GFX, Any specific images you want used? Please be as descriptive as possible.
    [b]Proof of trade:[/b]

Miscellaneous
    Code:

[b]Character Name :[/b]
    [b]Order Type:[/b] Lacbook gfx, Text gfx, Magic header, other, etc
    [b]Face Claim[/b]: Not applicable for text gfx.
    [b]Theme:[/b]  Please be descriptive, it really helps if I can get a feel for what you want. I would rather not disappoint by guessing.
    [b]Text:[/b] If you are ordering a LacBook Banner,  header, text, etc. Please state what text you want underneath.
    [b]Other details:[/b] If you want any specific images used, please link them here. Images must be high quality or easy to render. Cannot be used for text orders.
    [b]Proof of trade:[/b]

Note to buyers : If you want your avatars to rotate as you move through the site. here is the link to set it up. Enjoy~

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 19th October 2020, 3:22 pm; edited 13 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ 60582_s

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ Empty Re: ✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧

Post by Oykai 30th March 2019, 1:18 pm

Character Name : Yuiisai
    Face Claim: Miyu - Vampire Princess Miyu
    Signature: One please.
    Style: Extra Fancy
    Colour scheme: pastals
    Words / Quote : Even Roses have their thorns
    Border: Yes, rounded please.
    Protruding Graphics: Yes please, something with wisps or mysterious, guild mark too
    Other details: Could I have the guild mark please and her name. Yuii is very charming but she has a deadlier side to her too.
    Proof of trade: Page 10,Post n°238

Last edited by Yuiisai on 30th March 2019, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ 59867_s
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ Empty Re: ✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧

Post by Saraphina 30th March 2019, 1:20 pm

Character Name : Saraphina
    Face Claim: Boosette
    Signature: Yes - da 1
    Colour scheme: ERs #B3CBB8 and #668376 would be nice, or up to you
    Words / Quote : The White Queen
    Border: Can I leave it up to you to have artistic freedom and decide?
    Protruding Graphics: Of you think it'll look good, yes
    Other details: If you can, try for a chess theme, but also letting it be up to you a bit. And could you use a crazy lookin boosette picture please ^^
    Proof of trade: Da proof

I lazy to do this one myself [insert juicebox emoji] tankus

Seijin
    Seijin

The Panda

The Panda

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alt Account- Get Married- Get Divorced- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Hired Help- Devotee of Darkness- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Innocent- Guilty- Pardoned- The Completionist- World Traveler- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Hero- Villain- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Royal Panda
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins :
    Dungeon Tokens :
    Mentor : None
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Panda Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Seijin 30th March 2019, 4:47 pm

I want one extra fancy avatar to match my one extra fancy signature.

You decide everything.
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 31st March 2019, 12:46 pm

Yuiisai wrote:Character Name : Yuiisai
    Face Claim: Miyu - Vampire Princess Miyu
    Colour scheme: pastals
    Words / Quote : Even Roses have their thorns
    Protruding Graphics: Yes please, something with wisps or mysterious, guild mark too
    Other details: Could I have the guild mark please and her name. Yuii is very charming but she has a deadlier side to her too.
    Proof of trade: Page 10,Post n°238

@Yuiisai Enjoy~

9x Fancy Avvies~:

1x Extra Fancy Siggy~:

Code:

https://i.imgur.com/Se4LTwx.png
    https://i.imgur.com/QAowyCx.png
    https://i.imgur.com/HxQAKsm.png
    https://i.imgur.com/ALnOjEb.png
    https://i.imgur.com/dfDLRhT.png
    https://i.imgur.com/yfeM1yq.png
    https://i.imgur.com/JkHHl9o.png
    https://i.imgur.com/kWJPJVJ.png
    https://i.imgur.com/WtsE3ct.png

Siggy Link
    Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/BWpIllB.png[/img]

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 1st April 2019, 12:49 am

@Nessa Cordelia Lux They're beautiful thank you. <3

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ 59867_s

Post by Guest 1st April 2019, 10:01 am

Character Name : Leliana Vilary
    Face Claim: Rukia Kuchiki - Bleach
    Avatar: Nine fancy ones please. ( I hope that Rukia isn't a challenging claim for this amount. )
    Signature: Yes please.
    Colour scheme: A light shade of blue.
    Words / Quote : "The Mistress Of Monsters."
    Border: A round border please.
    Protruding Graphics: A watery effect would be nice.
    Other details: I'm looking for a sadder looking vibe to the sig to give a glimpse in to what Leliana is feeling inside. She's an unhappy teen who is carrying the burdens of a painful past and I'd like that to show if possible. For the Avi's, that doesn't have to be the case so much and it would be nice to show her kind and sweet nature that lay beneath her sadness with those. I'd also appreciate it if just her first name was placed on both the avi's and the sig.
    Proof of trade: Proof

Last edited by Leliana Vilary on 1st April 2019, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I do talk some rubbish sometimes. Should make more sense now.)
    Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : The Malevolent Magician
    Position : Warlord of Devastation
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 2,745,750

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 6th April 2019, 4:11 pm

Saraphina wrote:Character Name : Saraphina
    Face Claim: Boosette
    Signature: Yes - da 1
    Colour scheme: ERs #B3CBB8 and #668376 would be nice, or up to you
    Words / Quote : The White Queen
    Border: Can I leave it up to you to have artistic freedom and decide?
    Protruding Graphics: Of you think it'll look good, yes
    Other details: If you can, try for a chess theme, but also letting it be up to you a bit. And could you use a crazy lookin boosette picture please ^^
    Proof of trade: Da proof

I lazy to do this one myself [insert juicebox emoji] tankus

@Saraphina , here you go my luv, hope is okay for a queen~

Queenie <3:

Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/9zt09c8.png[/img]

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 6th April 2019, 4:13 pm

I LAV IT <3 thank you <3

Brynn
    Brynn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Experience : 1,243.75

Post by Brynn 6th April 2019, 10:34 pm

Character Name :
    Face Claim: Olivia from Fire Emblem
    Signature: Yes
    Style: Fancy; Extra Fancy
    Colour scheme: Pinks and Purple
    Words / Quote : Yes please, just Jeanette though
    Border: Rectangular for the signature and each of my siggy's I want them to be a different one
    Protruding Graphics: Yes
    Other details: For the siggy's, if you could somehow add cherry blossoms to it, that would be great. If not, that's fine too!
    Proof of trade: Boop

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ 3UHCyoD

Active Jobs:
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 7th April 2019, 1:58 pm

Seijin wrote:I want one extra fancy avatar to match my one extra fancy signature.

You decide everything.

You are welcome ya melt ~ @Seijin

Extra Fancy Pancy Wancy OWO Avvie

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ RgbSomf

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/rgbSomf.gif

Extra Extra Fancy Pancy Wancy Dancy OWO EHE HAHA Siggy

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ Z8rFsQZ

Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z8rFsQZ.gif[/img]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 7th April 2019, 5:01 pm

Leliana wrote:Character Name : Leliana Vilary
    Face Claim: Rukia Kuchiki - Bleach
    Avatar: Nine fancy ones please. ( I hope that Rukia isn't a challenging claim for this amount. )
    Signature: Yes please.
    Colour scheme: A light shade of blue.
    Words / Quote : "The Mistress Of Monsters."
    Border: A round border please.
    Protruding Graphics: A watery effect would be nice.
    Other details: I'm looking for a sadder looking vibe to the sig to give a glimpse in to what Leliana is feeling inside. She's an unhappy teen who is carrying the burdens of a painful past and I'd like that to show if possible. For the Avi's, that doesn't have to be the case so much and it would be nice to show her kind and sweet nature that lay beneath her sadness with those. I'd also appreciate it if just her first name was placed on both the avi's and the sig.
    Proof of trade: Proof

@Leliana Hope these are okay, lemme know if any issues~

9x Fancy Avvies:

1x Fancy Siggy:

Post by Guest 8th April 2019, 2:27 am

Oh wow, I love them. Thank you so much. :D
    Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Divine Huntress
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 5,053,519

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Silent Reaper
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Diana Winchester 9th April 2019, 11:26 pm

Character Name : Diana Winchester
    Face Claim: M1 Garand - Girls Frontline
    Signature: No.
    Style: Simple.
    Colour scheme: I leave this to the artist's discretion.
    Words / Quote : N/A
    Border: Yes. I request that the border be rounded.
    Protruding Graphics: No.
    Other details: I would like to emphasize Diana's polite nature but add an air of menace that suggests that making an enemy of her would be a bad idea. in keeping with the theme of her guild, I am aiming for a "threat that is hidden in plain sight" look for the avatar. I leave it to the artist's discretion as to how the look is accomplished.
    Proof of trade: Proof (Page 10, Post Number 250)
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 14th April 2019, 4:34 pm

Jeanette wrote:Character Name :
    Face Claim: Olivia from Fire Emblem
    Style: Fancy; Extra Fancy
    Colour scheme: Pinks and Purple
    Words / Quote : Yes please, just Jeanette though
    Border: Rectangular for the signature and each of my siggy's I want them to be a different one
    Other details: For the siggy's, if you could somehow add cherry blossoms to it, that would be great. If not, that's fine too!
    Proof of trade: Boop

@Jeanette Here's your order, sorry about the wait. Hope it's okay ^^

3x Fancy Avvies, in order Rounded, Oval & Square:

1x Extra Fancy Siggy:

Diana Winchester wrote:    Character Name : Diana Winchester
       Style: Simple.
       Words / Quote : N/A
       Border: Yes. I request that the border be rounded.
       Protruding Graphics: No.
       Other details: I would like to emphasize Diana's polite nature but add an air of menace that suggests that making an enemy of her would be a bad idea. in keeping with the theme of her guild, I am aiming for a "threat that is hidden in plain sight" look for the avatar. I leave it to the artist's discretion as to how the look is accomplished.
       Proof of trade: Proof (Page 10, Post Number 250)

@Diana Winchester Here's your avatar, it's kinda hard to put some much of a theme on a simple Avatar, but I tried~  Hope it's ok.

1x Simple Avatar:

Brynn
    Brynn

Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Experience : 1,243.75

Post by Brynn 14th April 2019, 8:56 pm

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. THEY ARE SO PRETTY

✧ Dezzie's GFX Booth ;; New&Improved ✧ 3UHCyoD

Active Jobs:
    Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Diana Winchester 15th April 2019, 1:22 pm

Character Name : Diana Winchester
    Style: Fancy.
    Words / Quote : I wish for the character's name to be on the avatar.
    Border: Yes. I would like the border to be rounded.
    Protruding Graphics: Yes.
    Other details: I would like to emphasize Diana's calm and polite nature but add an air of menace that suggests that making an enemy of her would be a bad idea. in keeping with the theme of her guild, I am aiming for a "threat that is hidden in plain sight" look for the avatar. I leave it to the artist's discretion as to how the look is accomplished.
    Proof of trade: Proof Page 11, Post Number 263
    Prince Chaos
    Prince Chaos

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Experience : 1250

Post by Prince Chaos 16th April 2019, 8:24 am

(Last edit time.)

Character Name: Prince Chaos
    Face Claim: Hirato - Karneval
    Signature: No
    Colour scheme: I will leave that up to your artistic view.
    Words / Quote : No
    Border: Rounded
    Protruding Graphics: No
    Other details: I will leave that up to your artistic view.
    Proof of trade: Proof of Trade and Approval

Last edited by Prince Chaos on 18th April 2019, 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest 17th April 2019, 8:34 am

Character Name : Sarisha Huxx
    Face Claim: Lucy - Elfen Lied
    Avatar: Three fancy ones please.
    Colour scheme: Either dark red or dark pink
    Words / Quote : Just her name please.
    Other details: Sarisha has a kind of vampiric vibe to her and that's the impression that I'd like the art to give. Most of her encounters end up as just bloody messes and she's quick to give in to her more carnal and violent tendencies. I'll leave it at that because I found finding images of adult Lucy quite hard and I don't want to make things difficult.
    Proof of trade: Here
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 18th April 2019, 3:27 pm

Diana Winchester wrote:    Character Name : Diana Winchester
       Style: Fancy.
       Words / Quote : I wish for the character's name to be on the avatar.
       Border: Yes. I would like the border to be rounded.
       Protruding Graphics: Yes.
       Other details: I would like to emphasize Diana's calm and polite nature but add an air of menace that suggests that making an enemy of her would be a bad idea. in keeping with the theme of her guild, I am aiming for a "threat that is hidden in plain sight" look for the avatar. I leave it to the artist's discretion as to how the look is accomplished.
       Proof of trade: Proof Page 11, Post Number 263

@Diana Winchester

As per your request in Dms I used the same image as before, hope this is okay. ^^; Also be sure to keep this in png format otherwise the edges will become distorted.

1- Fancy Avvie of Stiletto Bb~:

Prince Chaos wrote:(Last edit time.)

Character Name: Prince Chaos
    Face Claim: Hirato - Karneval
    Signature: No
    Colour scheme: I will leave that up to your artistic view.
    Words / Quote : No
    Border: Rounded
    Protruding Graphics: No
    Other details: I will leave that up to your artistic view.
    Proof of trade: Proof of Trade and Approval

@Prince Chaos Hope this is okay, lemme know if you want the colour changed or anything.

1- Simple Avvie:

Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Diana Winchester 18th April 2019, 9:12 pm

I am pleased with both of the avatars you have made for me. I am particularly pleased with the Fancy one. I will not hesitate to commission you for more work in the future.
    Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 18th April 2019, 9:55 pm

Character Name : Mianala Qinwynn
    Face Claim: Rena - Elsword
    Signature: Yes ma'am~
    Colour scheme: Green, black, white... won't really be hard with most of her pics tbh XD
    Words / Quote : Name please~
    Border: Yes, ovular please~
    Protruding Graphics: Yes please! They always look so much prettier in my opinion.
    Other details: Almost any are fine, just (if you've played Elsword before) please pick the higher class art (and if you don't), anything that's more adult looking rather than child like.
    Proof of trade: Proof!

]
    Alma
    Alma

Lineage : Karmic Soul
    Experience : 3,587

Post by Alma 26th April 2019, 6:16 am

Character Name : Alma
    Face Claim: Gowther - Seven Deadly Sins
    Colour scheme: Reds, purples and whites
    Words / Quote : Nothing is as it seems
    Protruding Graphics: Yes please, something Runic and smoky, guild mark too
    Other details: Could I have the guild mark please and their name. Alma is a bit of a goofball and doesn't really want to do anything
    Proof of trade: Trading hub: Page 12, Post n°285
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 26th April 2019, 4:58 pm

Character Name :Sol
    Face Claim: Izaya Orihara- Durarara   Ryo Kurokiba- Shokugeki no Soma-
    Signature: yes 1
    Style:  Extra Fancy
    Colour scheme:Reds, Purples and Black
    Words / Quote :  for the avatars  just Sol  and for the Signature  The Poisoned Shadow at the top and Death Comes at the bottom
    Border: up to you
    Other details:the WFTC symbol on them please
    Proof of trade: page 8 post number 287

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 28th April 2019, 3:01 pm

Sarisha Huxx wrote:Character Name : Sarisha Huxx
    Face Claim: Lucy - Elfen Lied
    Avatar: Three fancy ones please.
    Colour scheme: Either dark red or dark pink
    Words / Quote : Just her name please.
    Other details: Sarisha has a kind of vampiric vibe to her and that's the impression that I'd like the art to give. Most of her encounters end up as just bloody messes and she's quick to give in to her more carnal and violent tendencies. I'll leave it at that because I found finding images of adult Lucy quite hard and I don't want to make things difficult.
    Proof of trade: Here

@Sarisha Huxx Sorry about the wait, lost a bit of gfx muse but got there in the end. hope they're ok, lemme know if any revisions needed.

3x Fancy Avvies:

1x Fancy Siggy:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:06 am