Special Characteristics: Often has symbols painted on his cheeks.
Personality: Jester is a man from a very tarnished background, having caused the 'accidental' death of his father at a young age. His own mother grew to hate him, and eventually abandoned him at a travelling circus. Where he was taken in by a cruel and sadistic ringleader, with a taste for young males. After years of suffering and torture at the hands of the circus ring leader. He eventually lost his mind and as a result massacred the entire circus and escaped to live his own life. The one thing he took away from being a part of the circus, was his love for playing the role of a clown and games. However due to his inability to feel love or understand kindness, his games after often cruel and sadistic.
He finds a sick satisfaction in orchestrating the suffering of others in any way possible. He uses any means to cause others to suffer, whether it involves killing their family then pretending to comfort them. Or even just discovering that persons inner lie and spinning the web around them further. His insanity is paralleled only by his cunning and unpredictable nature. He suffers from intense psychosis and although he can strum together a complex and intricate plan. Others find his form of speech hard to follow, unless he puts on an act. He often speaks gibberish lines that only he can make sense of.
In the heat of battle, he is unable to withhold the pleasure that he gets from pain and bloodshed. He will often begin to dance or sing with excitement as he slices up his opponents. Even cackle whenever he gets wounded, unfazed by the prospect of his own death. He will only help another if it seems the best way to provide the most fun outcome. Otherwise he has no loyalties to anyone and will happily watch a comrade lose if the end were to amuse him. He loves to play mind-games and is often capable of getting inside others heads. He considers everyone and everything his playthings, and uses them as a means for his own depraved entertainment. He does everything in the most theatrical way possible.
- Suffering, he loves all forms of suffering, often using all he can in his arsenal to see another in pain.
- Chaos, he revels in it, whenever things fall out of control, he finds it's exciting.
- Games, he especially loves a game, even if it doesn't involve suffering. It seems the only normal thing about him. However his obsession is borderline unhealthy as his home has th makings of a toy store.
- Laughing children, the sound grates him and can send him into an uncontrollable rage. A trigger from his time at the circus.
- Peace and quiet, Jester hates being quiet and often struggles with missions of stealth. He often finds himself screaming in his mind just to try and fill the silence around him.
- Boredom, Jester will never allow himself to remain bored, if he gets too bored. He will go and find something more interesting. Even if it means killing someone for sport, anything to stabilise himself in some way.
- The creator of suffering, wants to cause suffering across fiore, others can only be happy if another has to suffer for It. Otherwise he will make them suffer too.
- Entertainment, he likes to keep himself occupied as he finds it the only way to stop himself from losing his mind completely. Although it's pretty gone already.
- Carnivals, anything that were to remind him of that sends him into a blithering mess, where the only thing he can do to calm himself is kill.
- Unpermitted touching, due to his past experience, if someone tries to embrace him he will scream hysterically.
- Babies, he finds then alien-like and too pure. He can't stand their screams and wants them all to disappear.
Height: 6ft 4
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair: Blood Orange, although he will occasionally dye it Blue or Pink for fun.
Skin Tone: Pale white
Guild: Errings Rising
Tattoo: On the back of his left hand, and it's black.
Last edited by Jester on 19th March 2019, 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total