Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy)

Post by NPC 5th July 2013, 6:16 am

The member 'Torturess Naraku' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Miss The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Attack The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 FailedBlock The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 FailedBlock The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 FailedBlock The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Block
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy)

Post by Chelvaric 5th July 2013, 7:44 am

“You probably have many questions. Let me answer them for you one by one. That creature over there is called a Kikoli demon. They use images of the real world to influence fear into you and in the mean time they feed on your soul. Because you’re experience such a fear you won’t wake up as your body is shut down. It probably has followed you since the last time you left the demon plane and was waiting for a opportunity. You probably would have taken it down but this was a nice introduction.”, the girl said as she finished her talking and looked at Chelvaric for a moment.

“okay so who are you and why did you save me. plus where are we last thing I remember I was knocked out in the fight against that mage. Still I thank you for saving me. and nice kitty you are.”, he said as he standed up and petted her head. a bit of a dreamy look was in his eyes as he petted the cat and the girl.

“purr. Ugh anyway. I am Kimi the fire dismay. And this is Spiffy my pet. We are the opposites of the spirits you summoned from Vertir. They were angels serving Vertir where we are demons serving his brother. Now I shall make a pact. I deem you worthy to be my vessel to reach the real world. If you want to take me in and want to use me grab my hand and kiss it so the pact can be formed. ”, Kimi said as she put out her hand and looked at Chelvaric with passion.

Chelvaric looked at the girl for a moment and looked deep In her eyes to see a kind of demanding look. It showed there was something more to it but he trusted this girl so he didn’t hestitate and grabbed the hand of the gir and kissed itl. The moment he kissed it a deep pain started to burn in his lower arm as a cat head with fiery ears symbol was being burned in it. but it wasn’t only his real arm that was being burned it was being burned into his soul.

“I am now part of you. I will always serve you boss as long as you remain strong.”, her voice whispered a last time before his vision went black and he fell in a deep sleep. He didn’t know that in the meantime Naraku and Fred had defeated the golem and that they were in a bit of situation with him and nara being knocked out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Beigecat
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 5th July 2013, 4:12 pm

How Frederick got them out of there was still a little vague to him, the wounds of the battle made sure everything was still a little blurry. But he did know he had found a cart with a horse, but were he got the strength to carry Naraku and Chelvaric on there was still a mystery to him.
    He even found a small shack to hide, just some where away from Clover town. Not to far, but not to close either. There he taken care of Chelvaric's broken arm first and put him on the floor next to the fire. It would take several weeks before it was healed. But then again, they were probably lucky.
    Naraku who was exhausted after the long had the bed to rest on.
    After that he had treated his own injuries, which were luckily for him only flesh wounds.

All this made Frederick ponder while sitting by the fire to dry out his wet bandages so that they wrapped tighter around his chest. Why did he had the strength to safe them. Did he at last formed some sort of comradeship for his fellow dark mages. It was an uneasy feeling for Frederick. It was not that he particularly liked these two, but they were easy to hang around with.
    Shaking off this feeling he grabbed the copied scrolls and opened them, the best thing he could do now was to wait for one of them to wake up. A good moment to look for the hidden secrets that resided in the information.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 5th July 2013, 4:26 pm

Darkness engulfed her mind as it normally did, but in it she could almost hear a voice. It was almost as if something was telling her she needed to wake up because something important was in the room. However, her body was totally exhausted. Even if she woke up she would barely be able to move. She needed to consume darkness and a lot of it or have her body healed. She wondered how badly injured Chel was and if he'd wake up first to heal her. In her subconcious the thought made her chuckle. Here she was the strong, independant, widely feared woman and she was hoping someone else would be awake to heal her. She must be going soft.

Fluffy had managed to recover enough to slowly follow the cart and he pushed open the door and slumped down next to Naraku. He gave a wearied look at Frederik. His body was heavily injured. He too needed medical attention, but he turned his gaze to Naraku. "She needs to survive...make sure she does. I have a feeling its what your beloved would want." he said cryptically. Did the wolf demon know something of Frederik? That he would not reveal unless asked, but he was trying to coax him to help Naraku. Naraku had to survive or he would of failed. In truth he had in a way already failed by being defeated, but he felt he'd done enough to help her win. He looked over at Chelvaric. "Best way would be to get him on his feet...his healing magic will get her to wake up sooner and then she can eat to recover even more."

The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th July 2013, 12:35 am

Miu stumbled through the streets outside of clover town. She had woken up from her sleep after she got hit by the earth pillar. She had awoken after hours of sleep. Some people had taken her from under the rubble. It wasn’t close or she could have died. Well not really died seeing she was an angel but at least send back to her realm. She had to recover from her injuries but she ahd no time she had to find chelvaric. She sensed him with her guardian instinct and was now walking towards him. She hoped he wasn’t too bad off. She walked for a couple of hours till she found the cart being stopped by some river to make camp. Probably to get a bit of rest as they all were wounded.

“Boss are you all right.”, she said as she opened the door of te cart and falls next to chelvaric checking all of his vitals. He seemed not in live danger anymore. He had recovered a bit. He had a broken arm and a couple of broken ribs. He was pretty lucky that he didn’t break anything else. She had to wake him up. She slapped his face a couple of times.

“hu where am i. OUCH. Shit my arm I can’t lean on it. probably broke.”, he said as he had woken up by the slapping. He had tried to get up with his broken arm and failed of course. It hurt a lot but nothing that he couldn’t handle. It would take a long while to recover from the injuries but atleast he could put away the pain and everything if he healed himself. But he saw nara laying sleeping to. His mistress must be healed first.

“miu hit me with your wind spell I need some food.”, he said and she loaded her guns with wind bullets. Chelvaric took them over and placed the guns in his mouth and shot off the tornadoes. He could feel his energy getting a bit better now that he had directly eaten some wind again. enough to heal naraku at the least. He threw the guns back to her and crawled closer to Naraku. He could heal her the normal way. But let us say he would use this opportunity. She had coughed up some blood so her mouth was still wet of it. and he knew he had no change in defeating her just yet so this was his only change to get her blood. Inside a little voice was protesting and saying not to take advantage. But his hunger for it was to great and he ignored it.

He started to suck in a lot of air from outside the cart (otherwise they would pass out from oxygen shortage) and his cheeks filled up again till he was like a squirl with big cheeks. He pressed his mouth on narakus again and started to blow it out. her wounds wouldn’t be healed but most of her fatigue and pain should be gone. But before he backed off he liked off some of the blood and then fell against the carts wall. He forgot his pain while he was on estate of the powerful blood. He never had tasted something so great. It was heavenly.

magic bank /Character

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 6th July 2013, 4:04 am

'Tch'
    Was the only reaction of Frederick towards the demon wolf, he didn't like to be on the other end of the stick. Normally he was the most cryptic one. And he especially didn't like others talking what to do about his fiancee or what she would have wanted.
    'Don't worry, she will survive. Chelvaric is recovering strength and when he wakes up. He can take care of the healing part. If you excuse me now, I will be outside'

While Frederick sat outside of the shack he saw Miu arrive. One of Chelvarics pets, she flew right past him. Probably worried about her boss. But Frederick didn't pay any attention at all. He had taken care of Naraku and Chelvaric.  Putting bandages on their wounds and set Chelvaric's broken arm. The only he had to do know was study the information of the scroll, while the wolfs words still echoed inside his head.
    Until he found something remarkable, something that would help him. According to what he had translated right now there were certain locations. Gateways to other realms. Not like some sort of rift in reality itself. But actual gates that harnessed those locations. And each one of them lead to a different plane of existence.
    The realm of the forsaken, the veil between the living and the dead, the seven demonic realms. Frederick even found something that hinted towards the some sort of divine plane.
    'Interesting...I never imagined that there were so much different gateways with each having their own rituals'

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 6th July 2013, 8:54 am

Fluffy rose to his feet at Chelvaric's action. The healing he didn't mind, but the licking of the blood was a bit too far in his opinion so he growled slightly. However, he was silence as Naraku slowly sat up and looked at Chelvaric with a slight grin on her face. "Finally grew some balls Chel? I was beginning to think you'd just stay a cat, but it seems you are finally becoming a lion." she said and then winced heavily. Her wounds were heavier than she expected and Chelvaric had not healed her really just removed the fatigue, but now she could focus on absorbing darkness. "Close your eyes, the brightness might hurt." she said and took a deep breath absorbing all the darkness from the room. The darkness was almost instantly replaced as there was no light to fuel it, but for a brief moment there was a brightness only ever seen in total absence of darkness. It was like staring into the sun. The consumation of some shadows had helped her recover a bit and her wounds were a bit more healed, but she still had a while to go. The process of consuming the darkness continued for a long time until eventually she rose unsteadily to her feet using her scythe as a walking stick and headed out to Frederik.

"So Freddie. What did you find?" she asked as she saw him looking at scrolls. "You smell pleased." In fact he smelled a lot more than just pleased, but she wouldn't say that. Her eyes glanced at the scrolls. She was still quite tired so it took her a few times to even realise there were words on the page. At first they looked like scribbles, but the language ,once she realised it was a language, looked familiar for some reason.

The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th July 2013, 9:36 am

Chelvaric was still in heaven when he saw Naraku got up and was looking at him. But where he had expected to saw some anger or wrath he just saw a smile. And then she went on that he finally had become a lion. He looked a bit startled at first but then just have a smile back and went back to his exited mode while he closed his eyes. Naraku was going to eat it seemed. Even with his eyes closed he could see a flash of light. it blinded him a little bit as his eyes were so weak against light. He sat there for a big time being high on the blood while being flashed in the eyes to. It was a strange kind of feel but it felt so good that he was just lying there with a smile on his face.

“boss are you all right? You’re smiling so weird….”,
    Miu said as she was refreshing his bandages over his body. Oh it would take a long time till he got healed but at least he could move his arm and stuff like that after he would heal him. Well not completely but at least more than now. Meh he was feeling good and it looked Fredreck and Nara had found something he better went to them to look what they had.

“it’s all right Miu I am just feeling exited. Let us go look what those two found won’t we. I’ll just have to lean on you for the moment.”, while he got up and used her to lean on he gave a bit of a angry look at the wolf. Growling to him how dared he. But it was Narakus precious pet so he just kept it with a glare.
    They walked to the two and Chelvaric looked at the papers Frederick was holding.

“so what do you have their Fred. It looks interesting.”, Chelvaric said as he read a bit of the text from afar. A lot of useless stuff to but something about demon planes caught his attention. Could this help his revenge maybe.

magic bank /Character

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 13th July 2013, 10:37 am

'Something that would benefit us all' answered Frederick towards Naraku and Chelvaric. After deciphering some of the scrolls content. He understood why the golden masked members of the guild wanted this information. The hidden secrets that the different planes of existence could reveal, would be a powerful asset if used properly. But not all the gates could prove to be of worth, if Frederick had read it right. There were also gates that were used to seal something away, and when opened it could release great peril.
    But that was nothing for him to concerned about, what he wanted was one particular gate.

Frederick rolled up the scrolls, stood up and looked at Chelvaric and Naraku. Who still showed injuries from the battle with the Masked Guild.
    'And yes, I am pleased. For what I have found in these scrolls would bring me one step closer to my goal. And I even think there are some things in here that would even interest you two. Like getting access to the demonic realms.. and more.'
    Frederick grabbed his cloak, which is torn at several places. Showing that the battle with the stone samurai was a deadly one. But that all didn't matter, he couldn't care for how deep his wounds were. Or how exhausted he was. No at this particular moment he felt excited. He finally found something reliable to pursue.
    'Anyway, let's return for now. There is much work to do..'

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 13th July 2013, 11:26 am

Access to the demonic realms. That was something she needed. Fluffy could travel to them freely as a full blooded demon. So could D'Nalsta and so could Mania, her mother. In order to achieve her goals, the defeat of the remaining demons of sin, the power to access their realms was necessary. Chelvaric too needed to access the demonic realms. He had some demon dog to defeat or something along those line. She paid mild attention, but details on other people's goals weren't too important unless they directly effected her. This one did not. Him powering up was useful yet, but if he defeated the demon dog would he remain loyal? She did not need him, but he had proven useful. However, she said none of this.

"Useful information." Naraku said with a nod. It was the truth and Frederik knew it. He knew part of her goals from previous encounters with her. Thus there was no need to say why it was useful. Chelvaric knew more of course because as a fellow demon slayer with a thirst for destruction he was someone she could talk to about it. "But like you said there is no time to discuss it. Let us get our reward and be done with this place before the legals show up. Or worse the rune knights." After all, they hadn't exactly kept their powers secret. All of their magics reeked of darkness so anyone nearby might of reported them. Plus the masked guild could come back with more people. That would not be good either. None of them were in a fit state to fight. "Let's get out of here."

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 13th July 2013, 11:45 am

So these scrolls hold information to open gates to the demon realms. But as he knew already there were a lot of demon realms and he didn’t want to appear on a realm that would have some demon that could squash him like a bug. Like the rank up test he did some months ago. Those demons were still out classing him. This information was still good tough as it could take a break through in making a portal to the right plane. But they were right they had to go as fast as they could. And he would have a deep conversation with Naraku later on. She would have a lot of information about demon planes that he didn’t know about yet. He was fairly new at this and only he knew about the demon family’s and nothing about the planes or the demons Naraku had to fight. But he had something she could use. A full-fledged demon army. His demon had made him commander of her army since he freed his last demon general and proved himself worthy.

He walked up In the cart with the rest and laid down so he could rest a bit more with his broken arm. Miu walked around to get some stuff that was spread around and she threw it In the back of the cart. She closed it off and went sit in the front to lead te horses to the road. And so they left for savage skull and another adventure had stopped. One that had given a nice reward for all of them.

magic bank /Character

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 13th July 2013, 12:19 pm

The Masked Guild (Naraku,Chelvaric,fredy) - Page 4 8dfvno9

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:38 pm