Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Enacting Sins for Blackmail later (Solo, C rank job)

Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,967

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Defense magic
    Second Magic: Offense magic
    Third Magic: Locked

Completed Enacting Sins for Blackmail later (Solo, C rank job)

Post by Grim Reaper 18th February 2019, 4:30 pm

Words written: #519
    Total written: #519/1500
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    _____Alexandra's last task to do while she was away from the guild this time around was something she felt was going to give her a run for her money. She was not the best at getting information, well sure she was but afterwards most she dealt with had been so wrapped around her finger she could make them do anything she wanted even against everything they stood for. Sadly the client was clear that this was not the goal here as he needed the knight under his thumb another way.

_____Her client was a local smuggler, who up until the new knight took over the area had an arranged deal with the other to look the other way for a small part of the jewels. However the new knight was not one to take such an offer, and seemed clearly ready to capture and take anything they tried to get past him. Why blackmail was needed in the whole ordeal Alexandra did not know, nor really care as she walked towards the knight's post at the gate with a lazy yawn while her eyes started to glow.

_____Sure she could wait for him to get off the clock, she could ambush him, or just use her magic to lure him away into a bad script scene and have the client use that information against the knight. Sadly, each of those held no fun for the reaper who was seeking something good to help pass the time. Stopping a few feet away from the knight as he raised his hand to signal her to stop as he looked her over. She was dressed in her normal dress and thankfully chose to have her scythe back at the guild for another cleaning from her last monster hunting to sate her blood-lust.

_____When the knight stepped aside and waved for her to pass the woman chose that time to have her fun as she chose to approach him instead getting as close as she could before he started to reach for his weapon by reflex it seemed, or maybe because it was how she looked and her actions that caused such but as she smiled playfully and reach to keep the sword sheathed and resting her cold hand against his as sh tried to look as, well human as she could before speaking with her charm and magic.

"Your rather cute for a Rune knight.~ I always thought they had to be skinny toothpicks to fit in the uniform... but you clearly are big... and... OH~ Strong I see Ha-ha.~"

_____Alexandra was admiring the muscles on the man for a moment before he pushed her away and drew his weapon prompting the the woman to raise her hands up and playfully giggle over the situation. The man was such an edgy Tomas and if she wanted to seriously harm him he would have been dead the moment she got that close. "Come on now darling.~ Can't a girl admire the muscles of her protector?~" Her spell speak lacing in her words as she approached and watched his weapon lower as result.
    Chaos' Vessel

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Time this world saw what a REAL monster was..."
    Charater | Magic 1 | Magic 2 | Magic 3 | Trackers | Linage
    3.5 of 6 Exp Doublers remaining
    2 of 2 Extra Exp Doublers remaining.
    In progress missions: 1,2,3|4|5|6
    Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Re: Enacting Sins for Blackmail later (Solo, C rank job)

Post by Grim Reaper 18th February 2019, 10:08 pm

Words written: #521
    Total written: #1040/1500
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    _____Alexandra wondered what she could possibly do if the knight truely was a goody two shoes with nothing to hide, the ideas racing in her mind as she could only giggle and flirtatiously roll herself around the man who was at ease thanks to her magic and likely the attention of a woman she partly hoped. Stopping before him as she reached to hold both his cheeks, she could look into his memories, but seeing as that would make him scream out in pain she opted to do things the other way she could.

"Say, have you ever done anything bad... mr. strong knight?~ You can trust little me...~ If you don't im sure we can trade... information for... well.~" A hand playfully tugging part of her dress down as she placed the other hand to his chest and pinned him to the gate wall with a light thud leaning close enough to kiss him as she faked a blush and shifted to give him a peak down her dress before pulling back giggling. "It can be before you became such a... strong... handsome... charming knight..~ I just wonder... If you would like to get into some trouble on the job with me is all.~ I don't think anyone will come by here for a while... and you have a small room we could... get into some fresher trouble in.~" Alexandra moved to the door and pinned herself against it and tugged her clothing some more, all the while spell speaking the man into his own grave.

"You're a naughty girl... Ye, I used to smuggle things, and one time to get hushed some guy let me have my way with one of the slave girls he was transporting... Real hard and rough..."

_____Alexandra blushed and pinned herself more to the door gasping for air as if the idea alone was assaulting her body. Moving once more to the man as she leaned to lick his neck and began to nibble his ear as she whispered more twisted words. "What sort of things... and how rough... Did you ravage her body... lash her?~" Sure Alexandra was getting very into her performance, but the turn of events was right into her alley of enjoyment as she looked up at the man and tried to start removing his uniform to even the scale some.

"I helped bring in the slaves, but he got to bold one time and it almost cost me my old job at Hargeon town... Now... about that payment method to make sure we both got dirty cloths out on the table..."

_____A twisted smile rose across her as she moved to the door and opened it, hand pulling the loose clothing of the man and tossing him inside before she followed and closed the door behind them. What happen next well, the moment the man started to reach for his cloths Alexandra rushed forward as her hands ignited in black flames and she held one to his forehead and the other to his mouth as he was slammed to the wall and his screams of pain muffled.
    Chaos' Vessel

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Character Sheet

Completed Re: Enacting Sins for Blackmail later (Solo, C rank job)

Post by Grim Reaper 18th February 2019, 11:12 pm

Words written: #500
    Total written: #1540/1500
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    _____She had what she needed from the man, and now all she needed to do was remove the fact she came here to get it. Her magic destroying the memories over the past few minutes and replacing them with him growing tired and having come into the room to sleep on the job. Watching his eyes flutter to a close before she moved her hands and fixed her clothing as she chuckled faintly. She could have added a memory of having a quick one with a woman and gave that to the client as information also, but seeing as that would take more time then she wanted to waste she moved quietly out of the room leaving the door ajar as she headed into the city.

_____After about thirty minutes of walking around the dark allies of the city Alexandra would slip into a dive bar and head towards the client she had told to wait a few hours before she would return with what he needed. Sitting with a bold posture at the edge of the seat she yawned and fixed the last part of her dress she had left offset until now while licking her lips. The man grumbling before she turned and chuckled while moving to sit normally.

"Oh please, He was not my type anyways, I just felt like messing with you after being so clear about making no trace. Anyways, he used to help some guy smuggle slaves in from Haregon town. Explains why he was against helping you here as it almost cost his job last time. Not sure why you would pick blackmail as he could deny the claims unless you got proof and I doubt most of you keep records for obvious reasons."

_____Alexandra would hold her hand up as she got out a nail filer and began to tend to her nails as she looked at the man writing the information down before he looked back to her like he was expecting more. A devilish smile as she rubbed her fingers together to hint any more would require her to be paid another part of the total job's cost. Watching him grumble and set the bag down on the table to slide it to her as she stopped it from falling and moved her filer back to her pocket. before reaching to stash the jewels as well before she spoke more.

"If you need more, one time with the trader got to bold and almost cost the knight his job they agreed him time with one of the slaves for... well you men and your barbaric desires to defile the body of a woman.~" With her payment collected, the information given in return the woman rose and headed for the door as the man whispered to another and gave them the paper. A slow wave of Grim's hand as she left the bar and went to return home for a much needed massage and excitement release. Today turned out not as bad as she thought it would.
    Chaos' Vessel

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:19 am