Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nuns the Word (social with Madison)

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : ⊱ Luminous Rose - Ace ⊰
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 332,183

Nuns the Word (social with Madison) Empty Nuns the Word (social with Madison)

Post by Faulkner 4th February 2019, 8:32 pm

Baird Yuzill

Magnolia Town. Where people typically were calm and enjoying festivals and celebrations and various little things to do around town. A long, green haired mage was walking through the streets, carrying around a violin shaped similarly to that of a gun. The man was sporting a rather bright green tank top, a black lather vest, black skinny jeans being held up by a studded belt, and black biker boots on his feet while he had a leather newsboy cap upon his head. On his left cheek was a rather large bandage. He brings his violin over to the corner of a street and tips his hat off of his head, plopping it on the ground as he brings the violin to his shoulder and takes a deep breath. He brings the bow up to the strings, and a soft smile was upon his lips as he begun playing a rather off and on intense song. While it sounded like the song should have multiple instruments playing at once, he was skillfully playing every part on his violin without issue. He was swaying slightly, unable to keep himself still as he played. The man even swung his body a bit as the music got in the more epic sounding parts, making the music seem all the more lively as he played it.

He barely glances at the audience he has gathered in front of him. His hat was starting to fill up as he played, but he kept enough of an eye on it to make sure no one was stealing from him regardless. Yeah... he was a dark mage, but his hard earned money through playing for people was something he felt he had to do as an artist. Till he exposed himself to the world and the Rune Knights would know his face regardless of the bandage. His bright green eyes glance up from his violin, spying on the people whom surrounded him at this point. Honestly, he found it rather boring, but at the same time, he enjoyed knowing people were fawning over his playing abilities, especially since he was the one whom created this piece too. He was all too giddy, and he enjoyed it. Among the crowd, he spies some blonde hair, and raises an eyebrow. That wasn't a color he actually saw too often. Actually... he didn't think he saw that color at all? Maybe red and green and blue and white, but never actually blond... even on normal people. Eventually the song came to an end, and the man smiles to himself while bowing, enjoying the roar of the crowd cheering for him and some jewels clinking against one another in his hat as he bowed. "Thank you... It was an honor to play for you..." He muses to them in his silky voice. He grinned rather devilishly when he glanced at the people.

Tags: @ blarg
    Word Count: 0000
    Notes: Music, that's it

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Magic: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Magic:

Nuns the Word (social with Madison) Empty Re: Nuns the Word (social with Madison)

Post by Sanguine 4th February 2019, 9:29 pm

Appearance:

She had just exited the halls of the Cathedral within Magnolia. It was a blessing from the lord to see that this nun looking nothing like she had from the last time she'd been in the town of Magnolia. Though it had been some time ago since the travesty occurred, Madison could still look around and picture everything in ruins. Bodies, chaos, ruined buildings. Yet for whatever reason, that day began to feel like a blessing more than a curse. She found the family she'd always wanted... and while that hadn't lasted very long, it was long enough that she could have memories that could help to cope and enjoy. However long that may last was entirely up to her, but the things she learned in her time doing the things she did, hanging with the types of people she had... it wasn't something she could have approved of then nor now. Why accept it? Desperation, despite any denial she may have of it.

The sound of music had snapped her out of her trip down memory lane. The blonde girl had tucked her long hair behind her ears and began to look around her, trying to figure what it was that was making such a wondrous sound. It was tantalizing, enough so that she had begun to walk towards it just as the end had come. The crowd began to disperse as she finally approached and the street player having thanked the people for their show of support. The blood slayer would bend down and drop some jewels into a hat that he probably had placed and then stand back up, clasping one gloved hand into the other and giving a close-eyed smile. "
    Deine Musik war großartig!"
    The foreign language popped her smile off of her face for a moment before she cleared her throat, placing one hand off of the other hand and rested at her collarbone. "Oh dear, I'm sorry. I got lost in thought and sometimes I tend to lapse back to some German my mother taught me." She re-placed her hand back down in front as the same as before and took another step forward. "It translates to 'Your music was amazing!' and I did mean it."

She looked around for a moment and wasn't sure if the man had any real place to go or to at the very least get out of the impending cold. "If you're homeless, you can surely go down the way to the Cathedral and ask for shelter for the night. I know the other nuns and the priests there would surely accept you in. You never know when music may sooth the soul." Her goal wasn't to imply he was in need of a place to stay or that he was homeless, but she was trying to look out for a person in need without taking a moment to notice if this person was truly even someone in need of the guidance of a rookie nun like herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nuns the Word (social with Madison) JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Nuns the Word (social with Madison) Empty Re: Nuns the Word (social with Madison)

Post by Faulkner 5th February 2019, 9:26 pm

Baird Yuzill

Baird smiled ever so sweetly toward the little girl who put some jewel in his hat. Sometimes he absolutely hated children, unless they had decent taste in music. "Thank you." He muses sweetly to her. He raised an eyebrow to her foreign tongue. Well... music knew no language, especially his when no one sang words. He snickers to her apology and simply shrugged his shoulders to her. "It sounded beautiful. No need to apologize. But thank you. I plan to play more if you want to gather your friends to let them hear as well." He didn't care. It was pointless to be kind. He didn't want to hear an apology, just get more jewel... and fans. It typically was far easier to woo females over males though. He raised his violin up again to play another song when she spoke once more to him.

Her words made him stop as he takes a deep breath. "Child... is there a sign up saying I'm homeless and asking for money? Do I look like I need to go to a bloody church who has nothing but lies and slanders for someone like me? Redemption is the last thing a church will do for me." He snickers rather maliciously. "Not everyone is in need of the lords help within a church anyways, my sweet flower... Some people find him in other ways... and in ways where one typically wouldn't. What would you say to that? Or if I didn't accept the church? How insensitive do you think you'd be if you tried that one someone who didn't believe in your god or gods, or whatever that church has." He waved his hand as he plucked a couple strings, preparing his music again. He raised an eyebrow as he glanced over to her. "Hold on... you're a nun, aren't you? Fairly fresh and new at it, hm?" He pokes her forehead softly with the tip of his bow. He sensed something in this girl, something that felt rather interesting. He had to play a little more with it... "You're more than a nun... aren't you...?" His lips curled into a grin as he leaned down to be eye level with the girl. "You're a mage? And even then... more than just a simple mage?" He tilts his head as he giggled softly.

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 6th February 2019, 9:47 am

She couldn’t help but indulge in a little smile as she had when he thanked her for the comment she made on his music playing. He was extremely talented for sure and she would never lie. Though, generally her form of lies just came with vague answers or something that was very generalized. It was to prevent things from becoming an issue in her life and it simply became natural to her when she found out more and more about herself. But, her main concern was with why someone of his talent worked out on the streets. Did he just like to publicly perform? Was he simply homeless and was trying to use what talents he could do he could make enough money for food and or shelter? Thee were many reasons why he could, but she wanted to focus on something else.. at least that was until she had mentioned staying in the shelter for the evening.

He took her kind thought and concern as a gesture of an insult and she had felt bad. The look of sadness and her eyes averting from it had been an obvious sign, but she was quick to pick her head up and give a light glare back. ”I never meant to insult you. I was just doing my job and be a kind considerate person in case someone truly was in need of some help.” She scoffed and folded her arms at her chest. He wasn’t going to get off just insulting a pretty face and then trying to swoon her with a compliment. ”Be careful with what thorn bush you play with, because some have thorns and bite back. Though you are right, I am a newly inducted nun and a mage at that. But what I disapprove of is you talking down the religion, whether or not you’ve had any experiences in it yourself or not.” Her assumptions were a little forthcoming than she liked to show, but the way he picked her out so easily despite her not being dressed up particularly like a normal nun had her skeptical if anything.

As for him continuing to dig into her, she started to feel a bit of a sense of worry. How much did sue apparently give off? Or rather how much of her did he know about her? ”I’ve... been told I was special before, yes. But keep your insinuations to yourself. I’m not a girl you can pry at with words until she breaks down at cries.”

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Post by Faulkner 9th February 2019, 8:55 pm

Baird Yuzill

At this little girls comment of thorn bushes, Baird snickers. "Well... guess I'm glad I play with thorn bushes often and get poked enough that they don't bother me... Especially since I bite near as much back." He shrugs his shoulders as he looks to his violin, testing the strings a bit. "And It doesn't matter if I have experience or not with religion, it's more the fact that the first thing that apparently came to your mind after complimenting my music, is that I could possibly be homeless and working the streets for money... rather than just a street performer just because I can be, and trying to direct me to a church. And that's without knowing if I had experience with it, and if it was good or not if I did have experience with the church. Speaking of that... You know how many people are actually abused by the church that is supposed to help them? Especially in young children's youth? Too many to know, my dear sweet..." He raised an eyebrow to her, wondering what she'd say or do with that bit of information.

Her getting worried got Baird smirking some as he leans forward slightly and gets his face close to hers. "I don't need to pry at you, sweetheart... Everything seems to be written on your face, and your magic is showing just enough I can pick it... And how you carry yourself... You just seem so sweet..." He lets his lips split his face in half as he grins to her. "Why not tell me some more of yourself... how can one like yourself... be a nun? I feel it would be such a waste of your talents to be so... Even if you're a 'good little nun', I doubt it's as fun as you wish you can have some days." He backs his face up a bit, standing up straight again. She seemed more interesting than he thought of before... just how to get her to where he wished to... that was his only issue right now. Maybe whisper it into someones ear? He shall see.

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 9th February 2019, 10:16 pm

He seemed to quickly dismiss the nun's prior comment over the comparison of rose bushes. Of course, just a hidden way to have mentioned that she would be a threat should he try and persist with the way he had approached and spoken to her, about her, and about the church and religion overall. Frankly, she wanted to tell him off and the former Madison, be it the free spirited girl who did as she thought was right for her family's well being despite being a dark guild member, or the novice mage whom locked herself out of her own room in her first guild, only to be let in by the guild master and quickly swung into being placed into her guardianship. No matter the reason, she listened on to him albeit describe his own disapproval and experience with a corrupt church. "So that's it, huh? Bitter because your own childhood wasn't perfect despite having no parents?" She chuckled. She found it amusing a little. Of course she felt sympathetic, but... there was a limit. "You're a coward, if anything. You grew up in one much like I did, I presume. But while you were probably enjoying some parts of your life with friends and acceptance, why not try being given excuses your whole life for TWELVE YEARS without knowing why you're not allowed to play these games. To go on this trip. To do this or that!" She paused to take in a breath, her eyes glowing red from a mix of her anger and her magic fueling together. "I thought it was because I was a mage. No no.. it wasn't for two more years after I was ten that I learned why." Again, she made another sny chuckle and simply brushed her hair away from her face.

Her curiosity over the stranger had gotten to her enough to trust him moving in as close as he had. His eyes stared into hers while his voice softened enough to not allow others to hear him speaking to her. The way he started to pick into her, prying at the assumption that he knew of her demon half was showing in her eyes. She needn't say a word about it as the shaking orbs that hardly even blinked due to her surprise had made her give it all up already. What happened to note to herself more was that the idea- no... the growing desire for a taste. Something.... unlike any other persons. Blood. She had this want to solely drink the crimson fluid without her magic, but she was too high in her morals to want to sate this slowly growing lust. "Y-You.. don't know anything about me. No matter what I may or may not be, I am who I am today because of it and without any issue as to obtaining it." She fought through her struggles of hiding the reaction that was already given, but she could only contain herself for so long before she would possibly break. Maybe not the way he would hope, nor her own hope.

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Post by Faulkner 10th February 2019, 8:54 pm

Baird Yuzill

The musician was trying to not giggle as he listened to her, but his head was shaking. He listened to her talk about her own past, grinning as he didn't think he said nought to get her to spill about herself... but she seemed to do so easily on her own. "Dearie.... I'm not bitter for one... I'm thankful for the church. They didn't care for magic too much really. They even showed me I could play music like a pro... but I wasn't allowed to even be friends with the mice where I grew up... I was only told where to go and how to do things without delay and without talking back and the way the lord ... I found my magic through their force..." He glanced to his violin in his hands, and grinned a bit. "That was probably the worst thing they thought they ever did in their life... Happy day for me." His lips were a grin as he was pleased with himself.

He was curious about how she didn't shy away from his closeness, figuring she'd pull back or something. It seems he actually ticked something within her... And it kind of made him feel giddy all over again. As she spoke again though, he chuckles softly. "Oh? I don't know anything about you? But you just told me you grew up in the church and they ordered you around, yes? For most of your life... since you're so young. Must of been sad being denied doing what you wanted quite often... hm?" He put the violin to his shoulder, ready to play it once again. "You should check your eyes out sweetie... they have a yearning in them... I'm too old for your scrawny body. Unless..." He paused as he glances to her, reaching his hand down and smirking. "You're realizing there's something else you're wanting, that's not me? Maybe I can help you get it though?" He shows his teeth again as he muses to her.

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 10th February 2019, 9:28 pm

Drat... It seemed that she didn't have as much of a control over her emotions as much as she thought she had initially... With a small inhale and exhale, she tried to calm down, but she was still feeling the adrenaline of her anger fueling through and she knew both of her halves were not known for easily being able to calm themselves once they've been angered. Parts of her mind said to hit him.. she truly wanted to, but she simply stood silently as she learned just how nearly similar they were to one another. While one had chosen to seem more sympathetic, he was simply detested for being a mage overall from what she could gather from it. From how he let it out of his learning of his magic, this musician seemed to have done something vial and sinful to those that still took him in and gave him somewhere to live.

Her attempts to reach her rational side were quickly diminishing the more she spoke to the male. It was as if he was taking a needle and poking it into her skin, but with each pushed button, the needle pushed deeper and deeper inside. Each bit pushing through had gotten her more and more furious to the point her own hands and even her arms were shaking. He wasn't right... was he? Her whole life she believed through any pushing away they had done to her. They never gave their reasons because they didn't know themselves, but she was young and naive. Yes, she felt sad... but she wanted... wanted to do things with the other kids. He was hitting much too close to home than she liked. As he put the violin to his shoulder, a sudden swipe of the hand would shatter the violin into pieces and he would b gripped up by his collar.

The tearing of his clothes were easy to hear, but what was unknown to the nun was the gloves over her hands were shredded and showing claws. The scaled, claw hands were black like the gloves worn and had been overlooked by the teens anger. "WE ARE NOTHING ALIKE, YOU HERE ME!?" She snapped, lifting him up off of his feet and harshly slamming him into the wall behind them. "I told you once, I will tell you again! You're a coward! There is nothing you could ever do for me that could make me see you as anything less than some slimy worm!"

Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Curse
    Experience : 14,967

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Defense magic
    Second Magic: Offense magic
    Third Magic: Locked

Post by Grim Reaper 11th February 2019, 8:28 pm

Words written: #413
    Total written: #413
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    _____Alexandra was enjoying the show, her frame sitting in the shadows nearby as the two figures had been going back and forth for a little while before it turned physical and the young girl did something that truly perked the interest of the reaper as she tried to examine the arm and hand from her spot with little success. Moving out of the shadow she would slowly approach from behind the young woman with her eyes starting to flicker a bright green.

_____How long had it been since she felt her magic surge, she forgot the raw feeling of pure discord power that tainted everything it touched. Hand reaching downward slowly, fingers twirling shapes and symbols as the tips of her hand glowed black leaving trails of smoke behind them. the ground under her black heel rapidly spreading as she cast her magic 'Field of SLOTH' and pacing herself to try and keep up with the spell's spread. A number of people in the effect range growing tired before falling over, other growing sluggish. The circle would stop just short of the man getting held by the woman.

"Now now darling~ Please take your hand off him so I can get a better look at such a lovely thing.~"

_____Her spell speak not so lucky to be increased as she tried to further defuse the situation so she could reset the actors to a different script. If the woman began to fall over Alexandra would move to try and catch her as her glows nebula green and a faint smile across her face. a slow hand waving the hair out of the girl's face if it fell in such a way during the possible fall and easing the girl to the ground as she turned to Baird.

"Might I ask why you in sighted the wrath of such a young black rose?~"

_____Her voice returning to normal as she had no plans to try and force the male to do anything, her focus moving to the girl's arm if the change was still active trying to get a better look over it. While she knew of magics that could do such things in the past this seemed different to her, slight odd and alluring to the woman who most times only saw magic as a tool to break those who tested them. Part of Alexandra wanted to see the woman lose the good within her, the glow in her eyes showing that.
    Chaos' Vessel

"Time this world saw what a REAL monster was..."
    Charater | Magic 1 | Magic 2 | Magic 3 | Trackers | Linage
    3.5 of 6 Exp Doublers remaining
    2 of 2 Extra Exp Doublers remaining.
    In progress missions: 1,2,3|4|5|6
    Faulkner
    Faulkner

Post by Faulkner 18th February 2019, 9:47 am

Baird Yuzill

The green haired man cackled a bit as the girl had swiped it away from him, but before she could break it, he had made is disappear back to where it came from. He wasn't going to let her break his things. He'd go off on her and make her wish she didn't do it. As he was grabbed by the collar though, he was slightly caught off guard, before he started cackling and looking at her with excitement in his eyes. "Bravo little one! You sure we're not alike? You seem to be at the ends of your rope." He giggles as he points to her arm holding his shirt. "Nice demon... Pretty demon... Shh... Shh... Shh..." He cackles as he waved his other hand a bit. He was feeling the adrenaline coursing through him now, and was wanting to play with something, but he didn't see anything interesting besides this girl to play with... "Call me a coward if you wish, sugar, but worms wiggle. I play music." He cackles.

When he felt the presence of a fellow guild member, his bright green eyes glance over at her in a rather bored expression for a moment, especially as she casted a sleep spell upon the people around, and the girl holding him. "Excuse me... This is my nun..." He mutters in an annoyed fashion. Maybe this is what Yuiisai felt when he was being loud? Nah... she was far more fierce when he was. He adjusts his shirt as the girl is removed from him, and smiles smugly. "Why? Maybe because I wanted to play with someone?" He grinned enough to nearly split his face in half as he reaches over and grabs the girl and throws her over his shoulder. She was heavier than he expected, but his instruments could get heavier. "And I knew there was something rather interesting about this 'young black rose', as you put it." He cackles as he starts to step away. His clothes he couldn't care any less for. He was still upset she tried to break his violin. That was one of his prize possessions. His instruments. No one tried to break them. "I feel this nun could be a blessing for us though. Let her rain the wrath of god among our enemies." He was trying his hardest to hold back his laughing while he was starting to walk away from the area, but it wasn't working as he was shaking from his laughing a bit. The adrenaline coursing through him still.

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Post by Faulkner 3rd January 2020, 4:18 pm

Baird - 1982
    Sanguine - 1853
    Grim Reaper - 413

Total Thread Count - 4248

First 3000 for C rank freeform
    Last 1000 for D rank freeform

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:56 am