Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sparks Fly

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Position : None
    Guild : XXX
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Sparks Fly Empty Sparks Fly

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 16th January 2019, 12:22 am

Talonia was a rather unique town for Indra as he had returned from his quest with Ryo after finding the golden apples and after the little run in with his old clansmate Itachi. Though alot had happened in a short amount of time for the Lightning Dragon Slayer-- it was time to one of his usual trips for a little self-indulgence. He took the chance to ditch Tailong, letting the little dragon sleep off the adventure back at the Sabertooth Guild hall. Of course, Kage, sworn apprentice to the Dragon Slayer, had tagged along. At least compared to the mouthy little dragon, the cat was a lot cooler and tactful than the other one. That and he showed some sincere respect for the Dragon Slayer.

Finding a cozy tavern, Indra found himself in one that overlooked the great waterfall. As this town homed many guildless mages, from all walks of life, he felt comfortable enough to relax there without worry about Sabertooth Obligations. He sat there, now shirtless with his cloak discarded as he rested there with a large stout of ale. He had to admit, their drinks were excellent-- and he felt grateful he wasn't sipping tea in the monastery.

Kage watched the view as he sat on the table, watching the waterfall in the distance. "Sensei, think we can train under that waterfall when we get some time?" he asked.

"Sure... if you don't mind being a drenched feline," Indra quipped playfully. He knew he had to train Kage at some point, so he was trying to think of the best way to teach the tiger good martial arts discipline. While Indra was not what was known as a ninja, he was skilled in martial arts and similar traits shinobi valued.

In time, Indra intended to teach the cat what he wanted to the best of his ability. Still he had much to learn about the little Exceed...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : ‭22,335

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Curse of Lust
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Sparks Fly Empty Re: Sparks Fly

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 16th January 2019, 10:40 am

Kessicia

D Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

Talonia... she'd never been this far west. But Kessicia was looking for some place new to stake her claim and begin her dominion. The former slave walked through the crowds like a dove through ravens, her gait elegant and sensual. She did little to hide her complexion, her face completely open along with the dark unitard outfit that clung to her form tight. She could feel eyes upon her from all sides – men and women both stopped to watch her go, entranced by her beauty and presence. For most people this kind of attention would require some getting used to but not for Kessicia; she relished in it. She looked around, flashing small smiles and winks at the crowd that gathered to watch her pass. Acknowledgement – who knew it could make her feel so good?

But she had traveled for quite some time and genuinely felt the exhaust from the trip wearing on her. Diverting her gaze from her newly awakened fans, she spotted a sign indicating a tavern, a place where she could rest her head for the night. And, with any luck, find someone to help wrestle down these perverse emotions running through her body. Smiling, she gave the crowd a little wave and changed her direction, walking smoothly to the door of the tavern and stepping inside.

It was a homely place, not too different from other such stops along one’s path. The great view of the sloshing, riotous waterfall did create an au natural feeling though – one she could honestly respect. She’d spent much time sleeping among the natural world that resting inside a stuffy tavern would probably take some adjusting. She glanced over at the nearby desk, where the small, measly looking man was writing some notes. With a thin smile, she walked over and leaned over the desk, causing him to look up. At first he looked like he was ready to snap off a snide comment but the very notion stopped dead in his throat as he caught sight of the gorgeous woman looking down on him.

“Hey there,” she said, her voice low and lusty. “I was hoping I could get a room for the night.”

The man stuttered through his words, launching himself to his feet. “O-Of course! W-We have plenty of to spare. What’s… your price?” he asked, the query sounding more like an indication to her rather than the room.

“I was hoping for your most expensive room. I do love a good view and that waterfall is… gorgeous,” she hummed pleasantly. Slowly a soft pout tugged on her lip. “But I was robbed on my way here – I don’t have any jewel,” her voice immediately dipped into a somber town, conveying her misery to the man.

Oh and he latched on like a fish on a hook. “Oh my word, you poor dear,” he said, clasping his hands over his heart. “Please, I insist you take the honeymoon suite. It’s a beautiful room with a full glass wall that connects to a balcony, looking right over the waterfall. It’s uh… a perfect place for two people to spend time together.”

Kessicia put her hand over own heart before she reached out and stroked her finger across the man’s cheek. “You are far too kind, sir. Please – I insist you come to my room later tonight. I would love the opportunity to… offer my sincerest thanks.” She didn’t even attempt to veil her intent.

The man quickly fumbled with the key to the room, handing it over to her. She began to turn, keeping her sultry gaze on him for a moment longer before giving him a wink. Men – so easily manipulated. But alas, they did provide when absolutely needed.

And speaking of needed; her gaze set upon a muscled man sitting at a table, brazenly resting without a shirt on. He was quite the chiseled picture, with his muscles looking like they had been sculpted out of stone. Well if ever there was a perfect specimen for a bed fellow, there was one. She smirked as she crossed the distance between them, taking her time and swaying her hips as a departing gift to the tavern manager who was practically hanging off his desk.

She halted right next to the table, leaning to one side as she looked down at him and… well, it looked like a much larger cat than normal. There was a spark of intelligence in his eyes, clearly having sentience beyond more base felines. She smiled at them both, a warm but elusive flash that seemed to hint at her overall playfulness. “Hello there,” she greeted them both in kind. “Do you mind if I sit? I don’t know anyone in this town, having just come from out of it. I was hoping to enjoy a fine mead and perhaps some friendly company,” she said, bringing her hand out gently for him to shake. She batted her golden eyes at them slowly, trying to look as friendly as possible. “I’m Kessicia. May I know who the two of you are?”

Curse • Talonia • 846

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sparks Fly 58995_s
    Character | Magic | Armory
    Let's go on an adventure!
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 16th January 2019, 8:29 pm

Indra tried to ignore the chatter-- but it was clear someone was causing a ruckus. With his sharp hearing, he could hear everyone-- especially some newcomer who had a very alluring voice. The gazes of all the other patrons were on her, drooling after her. The man gave a deep breath to clear his head, though the scent of the woman was in fact intoxicating. He wouldn't lie, he was interested, but wasn't about to give the benefit of drooling over her like some dog. Poor Kage had his back turned so he didn't see her approach. The poor cat wouldn't know what hit him.

Her voice dragged their gaze as Indra glanced and Kage turned around. Sadly, the poor cat nearly had his fur stand on end and eyes widen to see her generous...teeth :P Her clearly flirtatious and sexual aura was giving off magic like a power plant-- something that Indra could appreciate. Indra kept it cool, despite her overwhelmingly sexy features. He just gave a cool-guy smirk. "Who would say no to a lovely lady like you," he said.

Kage was stuck. This was the moment when his lack of ninja training caused him to easily get rattled as he lost his cool, the little cat now suddenly bashful in the presence of the woman. "Yikes-- er i mean, hello there miss... Mrow!" he meowed by accident, an accidental show of his appeal to her. His tail twitched playfully, but of course as he was now-- he was more appealing as a cuddly Exceed cat in a ninja costume than a real lover as what the woman aimed for.

Indra kindly shook her hand, feeling that twinge of magic coming off her-- trying to wreak havoc on him. The allure of her magic and her physical attracting qualities, but with that little twinge of electricity that ran through Indra, his eyes narrowed with more awareness.

"The name is Indra," the man said, leaning back in his chair and shamelessly showing off his shirtless physique and the Sabertooth tattoo on his chest. If he was into her, he was playing it cool.

Unlike Kage, who the little cat was all oogly eyed and purring like a kitten.

"And the ninja-tigger is Kage," Indra added with a lower tone to try and snap the cat out of the love-haze.

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 16th January 2019, 8:55 pm

Kessicia

D Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

“Oh, so generous,” Kessicia said, her smile widening as she pulled out the seat next to Kage and set herself down. Her eyes wandered over Indra temporarily as he leaned back, not nearly as driven wild by her looks and presence as the others in the tavern. Resistant to her charms? That was new – and enticing. Her golden gaze slowly moved over to the cat that was having a hard time keeping himself under control. He babbled out some words before he let out a complimentary meow, a literal cat call for her appealing nature. She giggled and reached out, stroking her hand over his head and around his ear. “The pleasure is mine, I’m sure,” she said softly to him, giving him a friendly smirk.

The large man introduced himself as Indra, as he relished in his muscled physique and sought to give her more show of it by leaning back. Interestingly enough, her eyes snagged onto the symbol of the guild tattoo on his chest, her eyes twisting curiously. She had only seen certain people with similar marks – all wizards. So this man was a wizard, was he? “A pleasure to meet you, Indra,” she said, giving his hand a gentle squeeze as he shook it before they released.

Her gaze went back to the cat, named Kage. “Nice to meet you too, handsome,” she said, giving the Exceed a wink before she leaned a bit back in her chair and raised her hand. The bartender, who had stopped mixing drinks to stare at her, came sprinting out from the back and slid up next to the table. “A cup of your finest mead, if you don’t mind,” she asked, smiling at the man. He nodded furiously and charged back to the bar without hesitation.

“Do you happen to know this town, Indra? As I mentioned before, I’m rather new to the area – I traveled quite some distance to come to Fiore.” She chuckled as the man returned with her mead, having brought the entire bottle and placed it on the table for her. She lay her hand on his carefully, giving him a sultry look in thanks that nearly made the man melt. “I was hoping to get a tour of the town, at the very least. That and make some friends. It’s been quite some time since I made any worthwhile connection.” She chuckled again as she took a sip of her drink. “But listen to me. Please, tell me about yourselves. I would love to know more about Indra and Kage.”

Curse • Talonia • 426

Sparks Fly 58995_s
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 16th January 2019, 9:44 pm

Indra couldn't deny he was drawn in by the obvious allure this woman was putting on. She soon introduced herself as Kessicia and said she was new to the area. While she was indeed trying to make casual conversation, Indra couldn't help but read the situation. One of the few benefits of being an ex-monk was how he was trained to really read people's intents and demeanors. His instincts were sharp, even without his dragon slayer senses helping him. Still he kept cool. If this was her game, he would play along.

Sadly Kage fell prey to it hook-line and sinker. He was purring up a storm with hearts in his little eyes. ALmost to the point, he was cat-atonic.

"I would if I could, but I'm new to this town as well. I'm not from Fiore. I'm originally from Midi," he explained calmly, his face a confident mask to hide his own intent. Even so now, he could hear everything-- the whispers from the other patrons jealous about him being with her, the constant purr of his Exceed companion, and the clear thoughts of lust and manipulation Kessicia had to try and wrap every man in this town around her little finger. He let his drink stew, no longer interested in drinking to keep his senses sharp. Still, he could easily see him taking her to bed with him.

However, the almost hypnotic effect she had on everyone was what concerned him. There was magic he was aware of like this. Every sense he had was cutting through the 'charm' she had, from his subtle eyes to the thoughts he heard from her.

As much as he would love to give in to his own flirtatious desires, he intended to make it difficult all the same. What was the fun to just give in to such a challenging 'opponent'. "I'm a member of the Sabertooth Guild, for now anyway. I traveled seeking powerful magics to learn and improve my skills and fight worthy enemies. As for Kage, he is a member too recently recruited." he explained.

However Kage continued to rub against Kessi and purr. He glared at the love-struck Exceed, knowing he would have to do something to snap him out of it.

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 16th January 2019, 10:01 pm

Kessicia

D Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

It seemed Kage was more than enraptured by her, his eyes bugged out and staring at her like she was a goddess to his world. As she met Indra’s eyes evenly, she reached a hand out gently and stroked the Exceed behind the ears, her fingers raking her nails through his fur and against his flesh to give him all the loving attention he wanted. She saw no reason to give the little guy some caring as well – she could practically feel the room groan, wishing they could be the ones having their head scratched by her.

Yet Indra was different. He was poised, protected against her charms – unwilling to bend over and agree to her every whim and statement. Even as she told him she would appreciate a tour of the city, he refused on the grounds that he was new to the town, as well as Fiore itself. Another stranger having come from another land. She pursed her lips in thought. “Midi? I once knew a Midian woman. She spoke well of the land and her people. I would love to see it someday.” It was the truth after all; she did dream of traveling the world over and exploring it. But his unwillingness to attempt to guide her around was far more curious than the wonders of Midi. Even if he knew nothing about the city, she had expected him to agree anyways – like any of the other men.

But he didn’t. Was he actually resistant to her charms? That was… so alluring. He was a dominant soul that wasn’t weak and frail like many of the other people around them. He had his own abilities that made him more than a possible vassal for her. And truthfully, now that she focused on him, she could feel his magical aura. It was strong – stronger than her. That really shouldn’t have aroused her interest as much as it did. “Sabertooth Guild? Must be a wizarding guild. And that must mean that you are a wizard,” she said, as he referenced wanting to learn new magics and improve his own abilities. Her hand continued to scratch away at Kage, petting him like the cat he looked like. “As it so happens, I happen to have magic as well. So looks like we’re two strange wizards in a strange town…”

“Whatever will we do?”

Curse • Talonia • 394

Sparks Fly 58995_s
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 16th January 2019, 11:02 pm

"Among other things..." Indra replied regarding to him being a wizard. The word for wizard was different among Midi, but he clearly was special even among them. All the while he gave off wordless signals of interest to the woman. He clearly didn't care if he was shirtless and shamefully showing off his muscles to her as he sat in the chair. He never left eye contact wtih her either, as if to silently challenge her. Now that he was aware that her glamor was a magical effect, it became easier for him to resist. "Who knows. I be happy to show you around Midi sometime-- asumming I ever go back."

She clearly was trying to start something with him-- which he would of welcomed given the circumstances. He didn't even care as some of the patrons were now looking at him with intense hate. Not only was he a guild wizard in a town of guildless wizards and mercs, but now he had the attention of the sexy woman. Of course they would be jealous-- but that was his kick.

Still, he wasn't going to make this easy on anyone, including his poor Exceed friend. He smirked at her offer of what to do-- but he wasn't going to fall for it. "Sounds like a good time... Unfortunately I have plans. I promised my little cat friend here I would train with him today. Didn't I Kage?" he asked.

Kage however was too steep in the charm of the woman now being petted by her. However, Indra smirked with a clever trick as he gave off a small point of his finger under the table. The small current of electricity flew where he wished along the table-- and reached right to Kage. Like a charge of static shock-- the small shock jolted into Kage.

"MREOW!" the cat meowed aloud and jolted against the woman- a part of his fur now on end from the minor electrical zap. The shock was enough as he blinked, as if he was coming out of a day dream. "Huh? What... Oh, um..." the cat said, trying to remember what was happening.

It was then that Indra took the opportunity and got up. with a hand, he grabbed a hold of Kage's little red scarf the Exceed wore and tugged. The cat let out another meow as he was soon pulled away from Kessicia and along with him. Confused, Kage struggled but he staggered after his master. No doubt this would confuse, maybe even agitate the woman a little bit. BUt it was a small gamble Indra would play to further earn her interest that he was one man she couldn't easily manipulate.

He soon turned as he neared the exit of the tavern. "If you're still around and interested, we can have some fun tonight. But for now, I have a promise to keep." Indra replied. He gave a smug grin that was smoldering with lustful intent but turned and made his way out. "Come on Kage. A good training session will clear your fuzzy head."

"Wh-what?! Wait a minute! I just wanted to get her number!" he argued, but was soon dragged away now out of sight.

(Next post will take place in a spot outside of town near the waterfall. Follow them from afar maybe?)

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 17th January 2019, 8:45 pm

Kessicia

D Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

Oh so he wasn’t just a wizard, was he? Kessicia’s eye brow rose slightly in curiosity, more than intrigued by the statement. What other things was he alluding to? Something dangerous or exciting or perhaps both? Either way, now he had even more of her attention, despite the fact that her finger nails still scratched the head of his compatriot. He offered to show her around Midi if he ever returned, apparently already assuming she would go with him if he did. But she continued to smile: “You’ve got yourself a date then. If you go back,” she reiterated the sentiment he had put forth first.

She hung her question out there like a hook, testing just how interested he was. There was definitely a tension there that sorely needed to be released but sometimes straining the twine a bit more made the release all the better. He was certainly toying with the idea but in the end, he decided to leave the bait alone… for now. He made mention of having plans with Kage, turning down her offer for the chance to train. Her brow quirked once more but only for a moment as the Exceed suddenly shrieked in surprise, jolting up out of his seat. In reaction she took hold of him, her hands cradling him softly against her bountiful chest.

It seemed that was the key to their leaving, as Indra rose from his seat and began to leave. Kage was ripped from her chest, his scarf becoming a leash in the wizard’s hands as he yanked him away, deciding for them both that it was time to go. Kessicia turned to watch them leave, not even bothering to hide the fact as she cocked her head to stare at his backside as well. He called back at her, saying he would take up her offer later if she was still around. She could sense his heightened interest and her wry smile didn’t hide the fact that she understood his meaning.

“Hard to get, are we?” She asked softly, amused as he left. A small part of her wanted to let him go; counter his tease by letting the chase end before it began. But truth be told, she was a bit more curious to what his magic was. He hadn’t really eluded to it much, merely mention he had power over some. She glanced around the tavern, meeting the gazes of all of those around her before she rose to her feet, the tension in the room seeming to follow her.

“I suppose I ought to sate my curiosity,” she stated to no one in particular, shooting a wink to the desk manager before she waltzed out of the tavern too. His scent was quite strong… she would have no problem following him.

Curse • Talonia • 394

Sparks Fly 58995_s
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 17th January 2019, 10:21 pm

Indra had not thought anyone would follow them too soon as he went to the only secluded place this town had. He had found the foot of the falls that ran along a series of rocks and plenty of pools that branched from the river. The massive falls were a good place for training, it also made the sound of the falls drown out ambient sound-- aiding Indra to focus as his ears would pick up everything. It also lessened his sense of smell a bit, only so he could focus a bit more with the people he wanted to be attentive of. In this case, his little Exceed friend.

The cat had argued for a moment, but as they had left the vicinity of the pub, Kage returned more poised. He became less love-struck and actually listened to him. "Raijin-Sensei," he said, cocking his head, "Why you leave so fast? I thought you wanted to take it easy? Besides the lady was so nice." he said, his tail twitching a bit.

Indra stared down at him with folded arms as he sighed. "You have a lot to learn about Women, Kage. They can be the death of a man," Indra said as he let out a calm breath-- putting the image of her out of his head. "You didn't even know she was using allure magic on you."

This time, the excitement on the cat soon faded as he tilted his head. "Allure Magic? " he asked.

As the waterfall roared, Indra thought now was a good place to really start Kage's training. First step-- awareness. A ninja must always be prepared, so now was the time to teach him that. "Any warrior or ninja must be aware of their surroundings and senses. If you had used it all, including hearing, and scent, you probably cvould of tell she was using magic to make herself more seductive. "

Kage let out a soft growl and his hair went up as if he got shocked again. "What? Seriously?!" He said, feeling a sense of shame.

Indra closed his eyes as he explained. "I heard it around the guild hall and read ab out it in the monastery I grew up in. It's called in the western tongue as 'charm magic'. Charms have the ability to more or less hypnotize surrounding people into a state of attraction and even encourage... well uncharacteristic behavior. But this magic can be broken by simple awareness. If you know someone could use it, the magic has no effect on you. " Indra explained shrewdly. "It's kind of like Illusion Magic, that Itachi had."

Kage's eyes were wide with attention as he was impressed by Indra's realization. "Wow... so that woman was using charm magic? Why?" he asked.

Indra shrugged as he kicked off his boots and stepped into the waters of the falls. "Who knows. Maybe she wanted more attention. Still, awareness is key even when its not nessisary. Besides, its kind of hard to be excited by someone who is behaving so obvious, you know? " he said in a mild tease.

The Exceed knew Indra was a player-- almost envious of the man's prowess. In Kage's eyes he was a ninja and a person he could look up to. "I see. I'm sorry, Sensei... I'll try to be more aware of such things." He said, "Still-- she was hot." he said with a giggle.

Indra shook his head and laughed. "I never said she wasn't. Now why don't we clear our heads and get in that training you wanted, kay? Without Tailong here, we probably can do it in peace." Indra said with his hands on his hips. "So transform already and lett's get to it."

Kage gave an excited growl like a tiger kitten and hopped onto one of the stones. He brought his little paws together into what Indra could only imagine was a Midian handsign. It took him a moment, but then there was a flash and a poof of smoke. The cloud rose-- and soon, was Kage now in his 'battle form'. The once adorable tiger-size kitten Exceed was now a humanoid, full grown man-tiger with the same features, yellow eyes and more formidable looking claws. He nearly was almost as tall as Indra including his ears.

Indra had to admit, he was impressed. He knew little of Exceeds, but he was glad that Kage's more 'mature form' was battle hardened. It was hard to imagine the adolescent feline looked more like the smaller version of himself.

"Better, sensei?" Kage asked, his tone a bit deeper now.

While the two talked and interacted, they probably wouldn't notice the clear amount of cover that Kessicia could hide behind and spy on them. Though Indra's senses were sharp, it still was easy for her to hide, her sound muffled by the waterfall as was her scent somewhat. For now, she could easily spy on them as they worked out and trained. Indra easily began to spar with martial arts moves against the large were-tiger and him teaching the tiger better moves.

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 18th January 2019, 12:32 pm

Kessicia

D Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

Kessicia tracked the large muscled man and his feline companion without trouble, keeping a fair distance between them and herself. It wasn’t out of any attempt to hide her presence though – if they discovered her, she would tell them the truth. But much like a wild animal stalking its prey, the thrill of the hunt was getting to her a little. She slid through the crowd with the same grace she had before, attracting the attention of all of those around her. But this time she didn’t pay them any mind, all the way until she was out of the city’s grounds and out into the natural world. It seemed Indra and Kagee had set themselves up at the foot of the falls, having made a training ground out of the naturally occurring watery grave below the cascading waters.

She managed to easily slide between the large stones to get close enough to listen to their conversation – which was a challenge considering the thunderous roar of the water. Her head cocked and her back against a rock, she waited as Indra ‘explained’ her magical ability. In a way, he wasn’t wrong – there was a part of her stolen magic that naturally made her more alluring than others with magical abilities. And if you were aware of the attraction of it, it was easier to resist – at least for now. She was sure upon training her skills more, she’d be able to enhance and buffer her charms with a bit more pressure. Indra explained to his Exceed student the idea behind charm magic, which was actually a bit of an education for her as well. Admittedly, she wasn’t sure how certain people – namely Indra – had been able to push against it so easily. Apparently if you were aware of the magic, you could break it like illusion magic.

Yet her magic wasn’t based on illusions. She was quite literally emanating a sexual aura. Perhaps it was because she was so newly changed that her effects weren’t as deep running as she thought. Nothing wrong with that; it just meant she had room to grow. Following Indra had certainly been useful, in more ways than one. Satisfied with her knowledge, she turned and leapt up on top of the rock, slyly standing upon its surface like a feline watching her prey. She was treated to the sight of Kage transforming; his small form was gone and now he was a large, muscled cat-man that stood nearly as tall as Indra. Well well, now wasn’t that interesting.

“You know, I called you handsome before,” she made herself known, speaking loud enough for the two of them to hear. Her gaze was focused entirely on Kage as she spoke, an impish grin on her lips as she stared at him. “But you are downright sexy, aren’t you?” With that she leapt off the rock and onto the ground near where they stood, essentially setting up camp near the water’s line. “Hope you don’t mind me observing, boys,” she said easily, taking a moment to look between the two of them. “You mentioning training and I couldn’t help but be curious to what each of you possess in terms of magical ability. Seeing as Indra here has already made an assumption about my magic…” She said with a smirk, glancing in his direction. “I guess I don’t need to show off either. But it has been a long trip; I really should take a quick dip to wash off.”

With that, she began to pull off her clothes slowly. She addressed her attention to the removal, not even bothering to look up at the two men. She discarded her outfit on a nearby rock, leaving herself in a bikini top and bottom. It was as if she knew she would be swimming that day. She turned and walked to the other part of the water, sliding in until it was up to her waist. Once there, she dipped her head under the surface, relishing in the cool and fresh feeling that ran over her body entirely. She surfaced once more, flipping her hair back and sighing pleasantly.

Curse • Talonia • 692

Sparks Fly 58995_s
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 19th January 2019, 12:45 pm

The appearance of the woman didn't completely surprise INdra-- he picked up her scent a few seconds before her grand entrance. He only regretted he didn't catch on sooner to tell her to come out. A soft 'meow' sound escaped Kage in his larger state, a small sign of surprise and embarrassment as the woman revealed herself. It only got worse as she commented on how Kage went from adorable to hot with his more mature form. If the cat could, he would have blushed red behind his black fur as his eyes went wide and tail flicked.

Despite Kage's interest, Indra kept an even glare at her. If he thought she was trouble before... it was now confirmed and that she was indeed distracting Kage from the goal to train. Even if they had a good 15 minutes into the time before the woman had interrupted them. Of course things got even more complicated when the woman insisted to strip down to take a dip in the water.

A bit of blood dripped from Kage's nose but the tiger exceed was quick to wipe it away. Indra kept his gaze on the woman, a bit irritated that they were interrupted. "Maybe you didn't know this, but curiosity killed the cat," he said in warning.

"Mrow?" Kage gasped, worried it was referring to him.

"Is there a paticular reason why you are stalking us? I don't mind fast woman, but you are rather persistant." he teased in return.

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 20th January 2019, 12:41 am

Kessicia

D Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

Kessicia did not waste time washing herself, like she might have on different occasions. This was merely for show – to tantalize the two men. She didn’t exactly want to interrupt their training; Indra had seemed pretty insistent on following through on it so she only imagined he would knock some sense into Kage and continue their training. But instead he stopped, glaring at her and watching her enter the water. Once she had resurfaced, her body and hair slick with the cool liquid, he asked her straight on why she was following them. He also took the time to call her a fast woman.

She smiled evenly. “I told you why, Indra. I wanted to see what kind of magic the two of you possess. Seems like a harmless curiosity to me, given that you’re already spreading rumors about mine,” she said with a gentle gesture, referencing his explanation to Kage before. She smirked at the two of them. “Besides, fast women in my country generally don’t play around – they’re more the grab and claim what’s their’s type of ladies. I could be more forward like that if you prefer but I do like to have some modicum of modesty. After all, I was decent enough to not strip down completely, wasn’t I?” she asked, batting her eyes at him innocently – though it was definitely meant as a tease back.

She chuckled and waved at the two of them. “Come, I was serious; I would very much like to see what training is between you two. I’d very much like to see how Kage uses those big muscles of his,” she said to the Exceed, shooting him a wink. She settled back into the water, the cool liquid rising to cover her up to her neck. There she kneeled, watching the two of them with interest.

Curse • Talonia • 306

Sparks Fly 58995_s
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 20th January 2019, 9:14 pm

Needless to say, Indra was aware the woman wanted to see what they had in store-- but of course the poor cat was flattered by the woman. He couldn't blame him of course. She was beautiful-- and Indra was interested too. Still, he knew what he had to do. With a strong kick, he casted a good amount of water and splashed Kage with it. It was enough to snap him out of it.

"Drop the act, girl. We know your charm comes from your magic," Indra said as Kage shook the water off. Still, she was kind enough to explain she wanted to see what they were capable of. He still didn't trust her at first... but he let out a breath. "Well I suppose fighting you would be a waste... Will you behave while we train and TRY to not distract my student too much?"

Hypocrit. That much was clear as Indra wanted to very much put the squeeze on her as well too. But she seemed to agree. He turned his back to her and took a breath. If she was going to try something, he could hear her via focus over the waterfall. Either way, as much as he hated to do it, he used the Midian breathing and meditation method to focus and clear his mind of the things that made him such a bad monk to begin with. "Okay Kage. Let's work on mild martial arts tricks. Remember, I want to see you aim for openings and counters. Be sure to block and use open palmed-means to divert blows and reveal points to strike. If I use magic--"

"I slip through. Understood Sensei," kage said as he took up a fighting pose-- also looking to Indra and trying not to glance at the lovely woman who was only half-hidden in the water.

The two quickly entered a series of sparring fights that scattered along the water. The two would hop among the watery outcroppings as Indra used lightning only for his melee and speed-- Raijuu. His basic but most used technique. While in a real fight, Indra would of easily crushed or pulverized stone with his lightning but he toned down his speed and strength to not cream Kage. The cat was pretty quick with his agility as any tiger would be. He was also sharp to stay away from the lightning as much as when they first met.

In one swift move, Indra was about to strike-- but it was then that the cat charged head on in an appeared suicide attempt. However, contact never hit as Kage literally passed right through him-- using his own magic to phase through him. He gave Indra a cocky grin, enjoying the deceltion.

"Sneaky furball!" Indra roared, following a Lightning Dragon Roar that crossed the water. The two continued to fight for a good twenty minutes, giving the woman a good show, and causing a good amount of smoke, steam, splashes and other distructive sounds that the waterfall hid from the rest of town.

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 20th January 2019, 10:07 pm

Kessicia

D Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

Drop the act, girl.

Kessicia, not too long ago, had been a slave to men and women who saw her only as an object. She wasn’t treated with the respect of a name called; either she was addressed as slave or you or yes, even girl. She was anonymous, unimportant, lacking any means of existence beyond the pleasure of her masters. She’d been nothing… and she had sworn that she would not be regarded as such ever again. Though Indra certainly didn’t know her past, his condescension and brevity spoke how just how highly he regarded himself. He even commented on her magic once more, claiming that her charm came from her magic. Did it? It seemed to be a part of her now, as much as the succubus she had claimed was. Her beauty ran off of her like a smoke, of course but it was not some meek charm spell that enraptured the people about her – it was her herself. Indra seemed to fail to grasp that the reason he was not truly affected was because he was a far more superior wizard than her.

Her eyes changed color briefly, the golden orbs draining of their shining brightness and instead replaced with a deep crimson. Her eyes narrowed and her smile waned in that moment of time, turning down into a frown. But just as quickly as it had come, it was gone and she centered herself once more. There was no need to get offended over one man’s comments. She exhaled, even as he chastised her again as useless to fight and practically demanded her to behave. Much like her masters had, every time she had stepped out of line or attempted some kind of escape.

“As you wish, ye old wise and gracious Indra,” she said, her tone dry as she gave him a bow of her head. But rather than stay seated in the water, she pulled herself out and walked over to her pile of clothing. Her eyes flitted between the clothing on the ground as she pulled them up and back on and the fighting between the two of them. They were both impressive, she had to admit – there was a prowess that Indra could certainly have some claim to fame. And Kage had some impressive reflexes himself. Once she had fully dressed, she got to bear witness to Indra releasing a lightning based attack – a dragon slayer lightning based attack. How interesting; so this man was a Slayer? Explained the brutish way he thought.

Within twelve of the minutes they fought, she finally turned and walked away without a word. She walked back to the town, her back to the battle, without acknowledging either of them. Her gait was in anger or frustration; in fact, she still moved with the same fluid sway of her hips as usual. Once she was on the streets again, she was relieved to feel the presence of the eyes upon her once more. She sighed as she walked the little bit of distance back to the tavern, her confidence returning as she went. Once she pushed open the doors to the building, she was even more elated to see the manager at the desk, his eyes lighting up as he saw her once more.

“I forgot I never asked where the honeymoon suite is,” she said as she sauntered over. “Any chance I could ask you to… show me?” She finished her sentence, her brows rising a bit.

And boy, was he more than happy to take her upstairs and show her.

Curse • Talonia • 596

Sparks Fly 58995_s
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 21st January 2019, 9:31 pm

The two trianing ended with Indra giving off one final lightning attack, which electrified the water. But soon stopped as the two reached their inevitable end to the sparring match. Kage soon transformed back into his smaller form, spent from so much. "Wow... you're really good," Kage said , out of breath. He soon turned to say hi to the pretty lady, but she was now gone. "Oh... Master, why did you scare her off?"

Indra did look curious now that the woman who had pursued them now was missing. He sighed, disappointed as well. Perhaps he came off a bit too guarded and scared her off. But he was no stranger to women who ended up literally trying to kill him. Needless to say, the most dissapointed was Kage as the cat had hoped to impress her.

"There are other fish in the sea, Kage," Indra commented to his cat companion.

"WHo wants a fish when you can find someone that foxy," he said, disappointed.

Indra reached down and gave the cat a light scratch behind the ears. "Come on. Let's head back. Who knows, you may find other ladies who want a pet of you."

Despite Kage's grumbling, the two soon returned back to the tavern. They hopefully could still get a room. However, it wouldn't be long till they would meet that strange woman again.

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 21st January 2019, 10:56 pm

Kessicia

D Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

The tavern manager had gone home by the time that Indra and Kage would be making it back, or at least that’s how it seemed. He’d checked out of his shift when Kessicia had asked him to attend her to the honeymoon suite. As the two men returned, the succubus would be walking down the steps from the rooms, only briefly glancing in their directions as she descended. She offered a friendly smile but then turned and walked over to the bar. The bartender nearly tripped over himself rushing over to attend to her, even before she had slid into the bar stool and made herself comfortable.

“W-What can I get you?” He asked desperately, not even bothering to hide his need.

“I was wondering what you had for your finest wines?” She purred to the man, leaning forward so he could get an ample view of her chest. He was serving her after all – he deserved a little recompense.

“Oh we have some lovely red wine from Crocus. Nearly six hundred dollars a bottle. Would you care to try some?” Before she could even give him a solid answer, he was rushing over to the shelf and grabbing the bottle. He popped the cork and grabbed a wine glass for her, pouring the liquid with the ease and grace of a master. Then he placed the glass in front of her.

“That is much appreciated but I haven’t the jewel…” She started, slowly pushing the glass back.

“It’s on the house. It’s on me,” he insisted, gently pushing the glass back for her.

“Well, if that’s the case, it would be rude to turn it down, now wouldn’t it” She said, picking the glass up and raising it to him in cheers. She then gulped down a hearty sip, swallowing and sighing pleasantly. “Delicious.”

Curse • Talonia • 305

Sparks Fly 58995_s
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 22nd January 2019, 11:59 am

Indra and Kage's return soon was seen b y the woman at the bar and how she soon got her charms to get her another show of her ability to get anything she wanted. Indra felt a bit remorceful to her but Kage was the first to jump up to her as he hopped up onto the stool and waved at her. "Kessica, was it?" the cheerful tone would no doubt catch her attention. "I wondered why you left... but I think both my master and I owe you an... apology?" he said, while in his cute cat form made it hard to resist.

It seemed that Kessica wasn't the only one to work their 'charm' when it suited them best.

As he talked, Indra soon approached. "Thought you would stick around... but I guess I was the one to drive you away this time, huh?" Indra said, a poor attempt of an apology which was clear. He could tell by the light scowl she had that she was angry, and had a hint of it earlier.

"If i may say so... I had my share of women come on to me, only to try and kill me shortly after. So I ... well you know..." Indra said, glancing aside to avoid a direct confrontation with her.

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 22nd January 2019, 12:55 pm

Kessicia

D Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

Kessicia would be content if Kage and Indra decided not to pay her any mind the rest of the evening. It would be a loss for some evening company but then again, the tavern manager had tended to that, partly. He seemed fairly agitated with her at the falls and she saw no reason to chase after angry game. But she was pleasantly surprised when she noticed Kage, back in his smaller form, bounce up onto the stool and get her attention. She turned to look st him and smiled warmly, her feelings for the shapeshifter unbiased after all. “You are quite cute in this form, I'll admit. But truth be told, your other form is much more… invigorating,” she whispered the last words to him quietly, not addressing the fact that any apology was needed.

But then Indra came over and… stumbled over an apology, of sorts. If anything, he understood he had been the one to drive her off in the first place. She addressed him with a neutral look, neither giving him amusement or displeasure as he explained his reasons. And truthfully, they were sound ones. Being a legal wizard in a guild, one probably had no shortage of enemies trying to kill them. She smiled, her warmth returning. “Do not stress, Indra. I understand -- were I in your shoes, I might have thought the same. And in truth, your words may have stung but that is not directly your fault either. Come with me,” she said, standing up. She snaked her hand through the slot of his arm and led him to a corner booth of that bar area, sliding in and offering the seats on either side of her to Kage and Indra. “I am a former slave, having spent all of my life in chains. I took offense to your words because they reminded me of my past. So I owe you an apology as well; I know you did not mean to hurt me intentionally.”

With that settled, she smiled on the two of them. “I was much impressed with your magic, the both of you. Your lightning is… something else,” she complimented Indra, humming pleasantly in a slight flirt. “And if you use that bulkier form, Kage, you'd have plenty of ladies fawning over you. And if not, I'll be happy to~”

Curse • Talonia • 305

Sparks Fly 58995_s
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 25th January 2019, 6:52 pm

Kage was starting to swoon at her-- despite the charm magic radiating off of her like a fountain, Kage seemed to naturally like this woman for saying he was cute, charming and sexy. It was moments like this that Indra was starting to feel a touch jealous of his feline companion. The little furball seemed to be as sweet on women as he was, though his interest might be of a touch more inexperienced and innocent compared to him.

Another reason why he was a horrible monk and inevitably turned on them.

After the small pause from her-- she led them to a booth. Kage naturally decided to fill the gap between them by sitting next to Kessica, and then it was revealed. She was a former slave, and the way Indra talked was almost like the ones her slavers had used. This was a heart-tearing revelation to Indra, as he hated the idea of slavery or any form of restraint. This was the worst. He almost crushed the glass he held in his grip in the anger of why anyone would do that to others. He was no saint, but slavery was insulting on any level. Kage's own flirty interest went out the window too as he now felt sympathetic to the woman. "I'm sorry that happened to you," he meowed softly.

However, things lightened up till she complemented the two of them for their fighting prowess-- and Kage in his other form. This got the cat all happy as hearts once more filled his eyes.

"I can't believe I am saying this but the dumb cat is now starting to steal my thunder..." Indra grumbled, having liked the woman now more than he had done before. He took a sight to clear his head, while Kage started to purr happily. He lovingly patted the cat's head and turned to Kessica with more attention than he had before. "Well if you are interested in a sparring match sometime, I'd be happy to show you more... I can assume you are a mage yourself?"

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 25th January 2019, 7:18 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

Honestly, Kessicia was indifferent to either one of these boys deciding to finally take her to bed. It wasn’t a guarantee that was going to happen but after apologizing and explaining, she was a bit more keen to… thank them for their kindness. Though just by the feel of him, she could tell that Kage was a bit more innocent in this regard. Inexperienced, one might even say. It was touching and perhaps in time, she would consider helping the Exceed to understand his prowess – given that he did indeed use his muscled, humanoid form. For now, she was happy for the attention and honestly the earnest apology given by Indra.

She sat them down, with Kage planting himself between the two of them. She explained her past and why his words had stuck so deep and she could tell he took it to heart, his emotions raging up and through his body. She appreciated his genuine anger for her plight and smiled softly down at the Exceed as he apologized. “Thank you, Kage but I am no longer a slave. I am finally free and with freedom, I’m starting to explore my desires and own wishes. But thank you both for your kind attention,” her eyes flicked up to Indra, making sure he understood that he wasn’t left out of the sincerity.

She chuckled a little as Indra commented about Kage stealing his thunder. “Well he’s quite cute in his kitten form and extremely sexy when he’s bulked up. Hard for a girl not to notice. But no fear, Indra – there is plenty of me to go around. If you catch my drift,” she said, raising an eyebrow at each of them. No sense in playing coy in what she wouldn’t mind doing to either or both of them. “But he is your sensei so only if he gives you his… explicit approval. Otherwise, I wouldn’t dare interrupt your training regimen. I’m sure your sensei would be happy to show me how… hard he trains,” she once again set her gaze on Indra, though this time with a bit more of a heated expression. She even shifted a little so her foot could rub against his calf, gently easing her ankle against his flesh.

The Lightning Slayer then expressed an interest in sparring with her, offering to show her more of his power. He then finally decided to ask if she was a mage and she chuckled. “In a manner of speaking, yes. I am not a born wizard, I actually inherited my power by… slaying a succubus, in a way,” she explained, raising her hand up and creating a small mist of pink and purple smoke. “I’ll admit, I’m not much of a fighter – my abilities are more for… confusing my enemies and bolstering my allies,”  she then closed her hand gently and reached out for Kage’s head. It was a gentle scratch behind the ears but it would have a different effect than before. At the same time, a bit of her magic flowed from her leg into Indra’s, giving him the same effect. It wasn’t much but a brief flash of images; explicit mental pictures of what she was willing and able to do for them both. It was as if they were watching the act from out of their bodies. But just as quickly as it appeared it was gone, with no lingering effects.

“But I’m always up for a good wrestle,” she teased, smirking.

Curse • Talonia • 580

Sparks Fly 58995_s
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 26th January 2019, 6:29 pm

Her intent was obvious to Indra as she explained-- she was into him, and kage too. Though Indra of stronger mind, wasn't so easily swayed, he saw the same image. Of course, Kage jumped at the mental image, and turning a shade of red that even his fur couldn't hide. Indra saw it but wasn't so easily enthralled. She would have to work for a chance to get him in THERE with her. He smirked, welcoming the contact.

"Heh, you certainly do like to tease, don't you? Still, you can understand why i would be on guard. Your magic could easily lead men to their deaths if you wanted. " he said, the more obvious use of such magic to mess with men's heads and lead them to their deaths like a Siren. He raised his hand and rubbed the back of his neck, the hot, sizzling image of the two of them together fresh in his head. "Can't say that I am against the idea." He said.

Kage was a bit in shock by the mental image, now cat-a-tonic with lust in his system.

He let the little cat recover a bit and smirked. "Maybe we should let Kage cool off a bit. Want to take a walk? Or..." He offered, glancing up to the rooms above where clearly she had showed them the suite where they were in the vision.

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 27th January 2019, 12:41 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Sparks Fly

New Lust

Indra was still on guard but he was quick to explain his reasoning for be. And frankly, she still understood – there were plenty that would attempt to use their abilities as such to get in close and extract their prize’s life. Kessicia had no desire to kill the Dragon Slayer, nor his companion but did feel a pang of annoyance for the many that had used her particular skillset for such devious means. She nodded softly and held her hands up, a sign of pacifism at its best. “Truly understandable, Indra. And whatever I can do to convince you that hostility is not my goal here, I will be glad to take part in it. I’m not generally into being tied up but I could make an exception,” she said with an impish grin, raising and waggling her eyebrows at him.

She glanced down at Kage to see how he was reacting to the spell and giggled slightly at the completely glazed over look. He was completely mesmerized by the images in his head and it was adorable, to say the least. “Perhaps we should,” she said, purring softly to the Slayer and giving him a glance before she reached over and scratched Kage behind the ears. “Come and find us once you’ve regained your composure, handsome,” she told him before she leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on his brow.

With that done, she slid out of the booth carefully and held her hand out for Indra. Once he arose, and counting that he allowed it, she’d slide her arm through his and link them together, leading him up the stairs and to her private suite. She used the key she had been given and unlocked the door, opening up to the expansive room. It was quite the impressive suite to say the least; the ceiling was vaulted, with wooden beams linking wall to wall. The wall directly across from them was practically made of windows in a upside-down ‘T’ formation, giving an ample view of the waterfall. An open doorway to the right led to the bathroom, where a large stone tub rested just within eyeshot. The bed, pressed up snug against the wall directly to their left, was of such a large size that there was probably no category for it.

“So…” she said, reaching behind and shutting the door behind them. “Now that you have me alone… what would you ask of me, to convince you I am not a threat?”

Curse • Talonia • 580

Sparks Fly 58995_s

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:51 pm