Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Table for Two!

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

A Table for Two! Empty A Table for Two!

Post by Aura 18th December 2018, 3:33 pm

Masha's Exam Details;
    A-rank exam application

Examinee's Wordcount Requirement:
    2000 words

Supporting Characters:
    Kenna Terrynhain

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

A Table for Two! GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Table for Two! Empty Re: A Table for Two!

Post by Aura 19th December 2018, 2:27 pm

”This should about cover it, won't it?” Kenna ushered as she put a fair amount of jewels unto the counter of the bar. Most-likely quite a bit too much, by the looks of it. Or rather, the bartender's look. His face seemed puzzled yet didn't object to the amount she had laid out before him, though seemed to struggle with how to address white-haired ace about the monetary issue before him. Kenna however waved the man's worries away as she whisked the two glasses of liquor off his counter.”Don't worry about the change, my dear~” she hummed with honeyed voice. ”It's all yours to keep, for the night is still young~” Turning swiftly on the back of her heels she moved away from the bar with her drinks in tow, almost dancing as she waltzed past a multitude of tables towards her own. A little voice in the back of her head admitted she might have gotten slightly drunk in the past hour or two, but with her conscience and memory still working perfectly fine, the only thing betraying as such was her frivolous bantering and way of acting. And perhaps that pinch of ’Je m'en fou’ that hung about her persona.

Not that it bothered the white-haired demoness, whom for the occasion had done away with her overly large hood and robe, usually draped across her shoulders to cover herself. Claiming it to be too hot, it now laid lonely upon a chair's armrest beside the seat she was keen on occupying again. Before she did so however, she extended one of the glasses towards her table partner; her fiery-haired and fiery-hearted sister-in-arms, Masha. ”I went ahead and picked one of the better liquors on the shelf for our rendez-vous~” she grinned brightly, flashing a pair of pearly white teeth as she held the drink out for redhead to take.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

A Table for Two! GWsGXSQ

Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 269,157

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Skill: Foedus Pares
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 19th December 2018, 5:44 pm

"Why, darling, you are just a gem!" Masha said daintily taking the glass. They'd been drinking for a little while now. The succubus wasn't so sure about why they were drinking together. Kenna seemed a little uptight. Beautiful yes, but not someone that she'd spend time with. Attitude was just as important as looks. She fingered the bruise on her arm. That was what she got for simply going for a pretty face. In the old days, Masha would have simply killed the man. Now, with the weight of a legal guild around her shoulders, the succubus had let him go. It didn't matter that he'd broken her arm. It didn't matter that she was 'stronger' on the light side of the law. Her eyes closed briefly. What had she done after? Dressed up in a short black slinky dress to meet with her Ace. The world had flipped on its head.

Masha threw back the drink. Best not to remember that. She was flirty Masha, too sexy for anyone to handle. She didn't need a man or a woman. Hopping from person to person made her a completely happy woman. And she was pouring herself another drink because she liked the taste, not cause it would help her forget everything. "So, Kenna. Why did you bring me down here? Just for a girls' night? Or did you want to get more... comfortable?" The succubus smiled slowly, sinking innuendo into her final word. She didn't need the sex. She'd be good for another few weeks before it was necessary. No, this was Masha's way of feeling better. Maybe. She felt so lost, out of touch with herself recently. The mysteriously dark and sexy Artemis plagued her thoughts constantly. Guilt actually seeped through her being whenever she slept with someone, imagining his face. That wasn't like her. She didn't fixate on people. The succubus had learned long ago not to form attachments. They were dangerous. Attachments only hurt you. Those you became attached to either died or betrayed you.

The redhead shook her mane, sitting back in her seat. Enough of those thoughts. She was here to have a little fun. Whether that fun was only drinking - not that she could get drunk easily- or something a little more carnal didn't matter. Tonight she would forget. Kenna would have all her attention. Artemis wouldn't intrude on her thoughts. The scientists wouldn't invade her peace. Karasuki wouldn't poison her happiness. Thousands of nights she'd already had like tonight wouldn't torment her with its futility. She could have fun. Yes. She could have fun.

WC: 433

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

A Table for Two! Keymasha
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 21st December 2018, 2:16 pm

“Can't an Ace try and have a leisurely chat with her fellow guildmate after a job well done?” Kenna leant towards Masha, and stared at the redhaired woman with a dead-serious look on her face for just the briefest of moments, only to lean back again with what seemed to be the slightest hint of a smile creeping unto her face. Closing her eyes the white-haired maiden's body inhaled deeply, explulsing a sigh from her lungs. ”Ah, who am I kidding?” she muttered to herself in a somewhat saddened voice, which lingered only moments before disappearing again. As if even Kenna had troubles buying her own explanation as the true reason behind tonight's drink. Focusing back on her conversational partner, she let a pause fall after her ‘motivational’ words and let her eyes wander, taking a gander on the redhead's rather tempting and inviting wardrobe and physique. Whether she was being obvious about it or not, she couldn't tell, yet any onlooker could make their own judgement about the moment of silent eyeing. The demoness had to admit that the rather revealing dress suited the succubus like a glove… a tight-fitting glove, for that matter. She couldn't quite deny the beauty sitting in front of her, nor would she. At least not tonight.

Shaking her head the demoness tried to shove her distractions to the back of her mind, only having realised that the silence was still ongoing. Barely knowing for how long she had been staring and keeping silent, she reverted back to a more serious face; be it a casual variant of said face. Maybe she could even manage a smile. ”Frankly, I think we might have gotten off on the wrong foot during the rebriefing, so I figured I'd make amends by trying to reach out more casually-” Stopping herself dead in her tracks, Kenna suddenly shut her mouth without finishing her sentence and seemed to contemplate with what to do next. There she went and did it again. Putting up a professional façade, speaking emotionless demanding words, out of habit rather than out of will. After all, how long had it been since she had the chance to talk with someone casually? It felt like ages in her head. Barely any friends to call her own, easily counted on one hand, of which two could be seen as subordinates rather than comrades. She frankly didn't know which words to use in these kinds of situations. When was the last time she actually had fun? How could she make herself come across without sounding like a complete asshole?

Her thoughts seemed to struggle with whatever was on her mind, and it showed clearly on her face as the inner questionnaire kept on rerolling in her head. The serious façade melted away as she reverted to her silent self again, and caught herself cupping her hands around her glass like a teenage girl about to confess to her crush. As soon as she did, the demon heir gripped it tightly and downed the glass in one go, and put it back down. Just spill the beans; whatever will be will be. ”I tend to overthink a lot of things, and in fact I'm horrible with people in general, so I just blurt out whatever comes to mind first… sometimes with, and sometimes without having given it a thought. My reaction about the table might've not been the best one-liner to openly address you with, Masha. Leaving alone whether it was befitting of an ace or not. Y'know, screw that.” That last part might've been the alcohol kicking in by now, but she didn't really care at this point. ”I thought that maybe we could just talk casually, actually make a proper second first impression that doesn't revolve around business. Have a fun night, and get comfortable with the right amount of booze--- I mean, alcoholic beverages at our disposal. A ladies night. Did I mention I like to drink?” Kenna asked, pouring herself a rather royal refill as she did. At this point she was quite certain the alcohol had hit her system, yet aside from her tipsy word-waterfall, she did not show any signs of it. Just that. Fingers playing on the edge of her glass, Kenna's crimson eyes gazed back at Masha with a playful curiosity; gone was her formal ace-y attitude, and in was the laidback Kenna, finally making her re-entry after nearly a year of absence.

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

A Table for Two! GWsGXSQ

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 22nd December 2018, 9:39 am

It was hard not to notice the interest Kenna seemed to have in Masha's body. That was something the succubus was used to and fully happy to indulge. She moved, giving Kenna little glimpses of what lay underneath the dress. The succubus had forgotten to wear any sort of undergarments - now she was glad of that fact. The troubles of her life were slipping away, letting her slide into a carefree world of lust and desire. Kenna's gaze brought a noticeable reaction from Masha. Now to figure out if the Ace was just curious or if she wanted to get a little more friendly. A sly smile crossed Masha's full lips before she took a sip of her drink. "Mmm I think you might have gotten the wrong impression of me, Kenna hunny. Nobody comes to the succubus for a leisurely chat. In fact, there's rarely any talking after a job well done." The succubus let her eyes wander over Kenna suggestively.

She wasn't that shallow. Not really but it was unfortunately the truth. Masha rarely talked to anyone. It was more likely she'd curl up with a romance and a glass of wine in the evening if she didn't need to recharge her mana or the loathed required sex. Either that or she'd pull out her fan fiction. A soft blush grew across her cheeks. Masha hoped nobody ever found that folder of stories. She tended to write about real people in her life, matching them up with others or inserting a sweeter better version of herself to pair up. Other people reading those would be embarrassing. Masha pulled her thoughts away from her rather depressing social life and focused back on the Sabertooth Ace.

Kenna's strange behavior had the succubus cocking her head. She had begun to talk, shut herself up then had this expression on her face like she was wrestling with something. Masha felt something almost like pity for the poor woman. They could be more similar than the succubus had first assumed. Kenna wasn't very good at the casual talk or that was how it was coming across. As she listened to Kenna speak, a slow smile crossed Masha's face. A predatory smile tinged with a smidgen of lust. "One liners are for picking people up, my dear. And yours wasn't the worst I heard. It's nice that my ass got a little appreciation." The redhead teased, running a few fingers across the back of Kenna's hand. "But I'm down for a second first impression. Give it your best shot. Perhaps you can walk out, walk back in and introduce yourself like you don't know me." The succubus winked. "I'll be sure to give you as much of an eyeful as I did the first time."

Masha leaned forward, giving Kenna a clear view. She watched the Ace, even as she poured more alcohol into Kenna's glass. "Or we can make a first impression the way I always like to." The succubus stood up and walked over to Kenna. She put a gentle finger under the Ace's chin. "It's a little more carnal then you might think..." The redhead leaned down, her lips slightly open. There was plenty of time for Kenna to lean up and meet her or to pull away if she so desired. Yet there was something in Masha that screamed. Something that always screamed when the succubus played her little games. It'd gotten louder with every near miss relationship Masha had had. It was ignored this time just as it was every other time. This night of bliss wouldn't be stolen from her. Even if it wasn't with Kenna, Masha was going to forget everything tonight in a fire of passion.

WC: 622
    Total: 1,055

Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 22nd December 2018, 8:08 pm

She wasn't expecting the redhaired succubus to reply so eagerly, as in the back of her head alarm bells rang a dozenfold when gazing upon the predatorial smile she'd only once seen before… though this one seemed slightly different. Her instincts wanted to call her to a halt, to get up or do anything to stop the signs of her conversational partner as she got up and walked around the table, her eyes pinned on Kenna. However Kenna didn't budge an inch as Masha came in closer. Maybe she'd been slightly mesmerized at viewing a glimpse of what was inside said black slinky dress, or the way the succubus’ soft touch had teasingly caressed her hand while she wasn't paying attention. The movie in her head flew past at top speed, playing small details of her near past. Her tattered love life. Because anyone who had ever looked at her like that had died. Anyone to have shown her affection in any kind had been killed brutally because of her… it had made her shut down. Close herself off to outside connections that could instigate any type of warmth for over a year now. Mashyuu's death had broken her completely. Frightened her of a loving, lusting touch. Yet she missed it deeply. Too deeply. And tonight only seemed to open those old wounds anew, with the risk of giving in or not.

The demoness’ hand rose slowly as Masha came in closer, everything almost happening in slow-motion as she gazed upon the succubus’ lush lips, pondering. “You know, I used to be good at this.” Kenna muttered somewhat absentmindedly, her eyes straying towards her refilled glass of bourbon as if the clear, brownish liquid was the source of all her past troubles. “But there's one thing I'm still good at.” The demoness nodded more to herself than to anyone else and downed her glass once again, sliding it unto the table, as if to make a statement of her words. As if she'd made herself a resolution. Kenna pushed herself up from her chair quite swiftly, in one fluent motion, and dug her fingers into the thin fabric of Masha's slinky dress, pulling her in closer after having maintained her distance. The distance closed remarkable fast as the white-haired maiden leant forward and kissed the succubus full on her lips, perhaps a tad bit more eager than she herself had in mind at first. But it seemed like a good idea. Throwing caution to the wind, this had been the first thought on her mind. She was willing to take the risk. To bask in someone's affection again, even if it was only for a single moment. And she would have no regrets…. yet. Damn it, her lips were soft… and their cherry chapstick taste too tasted even sweeter than the actual fruit. Or perhaps that too was part of the redhead’s charm? Kenna could feel her hair draping down as she rose to her full length, uncovering the vivid red blush on her cheeks, and the hazy eyes that would brim with a strange fiery clarity once they'd open again. Crimson eyes had been redecorated with the elongated pupils that showed her demon heritage. Her cheeks felt hot, in all honesty. And there was this inkling feeling in the middle of her stomach as well…

Reluctantly the demoness pulled back after a few moments more, and licked her lips as if by instinct to savor the aftertaste of passion fruit that lingered on the redhead's lips. She couldn't help but smile as she inched back only a little, letting two small flares of fire appear on her forehead and disappear again, leaving two slender, long horns in their wake. Kenna tried to capture Masha's gaze again and pinned it down once she found it. Realising her hand was still holding on to the strap of her dress, the white-haired demoness made sure to release it from her grip, yet let her fingers remain rested upon the woman's chest. ”Would you still after knowing this?” The demon heir asked her softly. The worry surfaced again, the maybes, the what ifs and rejections. Yet she couldn't help it. Within Masha she seemed convinced that she could find a herself kindred spirit, willing to remain unbiased despite her demonic heritage… perhaps because the red-head herself, as a succubus, too wasn't quite “human” in blood like she was. No longer leaving her true form hidden the aura around Kenna had gotten warmer, her skin having grown far hotter now she was no longer keeping the literal fire within her suppressed. Her eyes stared intently at the succubus, almost seemingly begging her, yet what they were begging for was something more than skinship alone could provide… approval. Acceptance. For once Kenna allowed herself to be hopeful again.

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

A Table for Two! GWsGXSQ

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 23rd December 2018, 4:46 pm

Kenna's eagerness took Masha by surprise - it was a good surprise though. Masha responded with equal eagerness. She was glad she'd chosen the slightly thicker dress too. Kenna's clutching fingers would have ripped the other one. Maybe she'd model that one for Kenna later. For now, she'd focus on the taste of the Ace's lips. Spicy. Hot. Masha almost felt like she'd burned her lips. It was a good kind of burn. Without meaning to, she ran her tongue along Kenna's lips, trying to get a better taste. Her arms came around the Ace, tugging Kenna into her body. Yes this was what she'd needed. A chance to lose herself in the passion of another. A spark of unease flickered in the succubus' chest. If it was this easy for her to lose herself in another, was the One forever going to be out of her reach? Could she even find love if any arms would do to comfort her? The disturbing thoughts didn't change the cadence of Masha's kiss. She wouldn't let her doubts ruin this moment.

When Kenna pulled away from her, Masha chased after. She didn't want the kiss to end. At least not for long. Maybe it could stop for some exploration or shedding of clothing. There was something that made her pause. An sense of Kenna wanted to say something before they continued. Masha smiled brightly in response to Kenna's smile. The horns shocked the succubus. Her smile faltered briefly. Memories rose from a time Masha wanted to forget. Habits, forced mannerisms wanted to reassert themselves. The succubus fought with herself as she brought a hand up. Gently, she traced the edge of Kenna's horn with her thumb. "It seems you are, quite literally, very hot." Masha started, taking a deep breath. Touching Kenna teetered on the edge of feeling like a burn. That only made Masha hold tighter to the demoness. She knew what it was like to be different. To suffer because of things you couldn't control. Masha wasn't about to push Kenna away for something like that. "I do need you to know something." The succubus lowered her hand to cup Kenna's cheek. "Be gentle with me. I may...I can't.... You..." The succubus bit her lip. This wasn't a secret she often shared. Nyx was the only person who really knew. Dahau might suspect given little things she'd done when she was younger. It wasn't a secret that was easy to share. Masha wasn't sure she could share it now even.

Masha knew she'd have to be careful with Kenna. She couldn't let everything out, let the demoness have it all. Not that she really did that with anyone anyways. With the demoness, Masha would have to struggle though. Three years she'd spent locked within a monster's house. Three years where she was forced to service a demon - and like it. The scientists had handed her over to an incubus. He'd promised to heal Masha's mind after it had fragmented. Instead, he'd taken her to his place. The monster had taken advantage of her mental state, putting her back together - not as she was but as a personal slave. With Ruvel, Masha had discovered that his mental programming wasn't gone. It was still very much in place. With the wrong word or the wrong tone, Kenna would have Masha groveling at her feet. The succubus hated that she couldn't be fully open with her lovers. Then again maybe she found a tiny bit of relief in the fact that she couldn't. After all, if she wasn't open, she couldn't be hurt. Masha only hoped Kenna wouldn't take offensive or be horrified if she accidentally stumbled upon the incubus' programming. Or worse decided to reinforce it and bend Masha to her will.

"Please just be careful with me." Masha managed to say looking at Kenna through her lashes. There was no telling what the demoness would do if she learned that secret. So for now, it would remain a secret. "My past has left its scars on both my body and soul." That was the best she could give the demoness. At least until they got close enough to be real lovers. If that ever happened. The succubus cleared her throat trying to get past the awkward moment. Her lips pressed against Kenna's cheek. "Now, we know my ass looks great on a table - though honestly my ass looks good on or in anything. I'm just that perfect. However, I want to know how yours looks on one. Shall we break a table in here or do you have another table you want to model on for me?" It probably wasn't fair to pull that but the succubus didn't care. She wanted to see Kenna on a table, loosening up a bit. It'd be even better if it was the table Kenna had yelled at Masha for sitting on. A little bit of irony to mix in with their pleasure. Masha kissed Kenna, relishing once again in the demoness' taste. She quite enjoyed the edge the extra heat added to the kiss as well.

"You better tell me quickly, love" Masha groaned into Kenna's lips. "That little heat thing you're doing is driving me crazy. I might not wait to throw you on a table here and have my wicked way with you." The succubus pulled away with a wicked smile. Her hands ran across Kenna's back, constantly playing with the collar of the demoness' shirt. Masha suddenly wanted a little more out of this one night stand. Something lasting. Not a relationship per say but a friendship would be nice. Tonight could be a night they looked back on with fondness. A night they spoke and teased their significant others about. Masha unfortunately didn't know how to make that happen and there was no telling if Kenna would even want that. Uncertainty flickered in her eyes as she peered down at Kenna. What would the demoness do now?

WC: 1000
    Total: 2,055

Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 26th December 2018, 7:07 pm

When Masha's thumb ran past the edge of her horns she shrunk at the touch, more out of sensitivity and ticklishness than anything else. Her touch was surprisingly tender, yet the sudden change in her expressions hadn't escaped Kenna’s watchful eyes, even though some were only visible for the shortest of moments. Yes, the demoness was drunk, and with it a lot more loose than she’d normally be, but that didn't mean she couldn't pay attention or think properly. She was more bound to go with the flow, however that didn't take away the sudden feeling of worry she could feel rising within herself. A worry not for herself but for the succubus in front of her, who's arms still clutched tightly around her waist as she showed an innocence and weakness she’d otherwise never did. The sense of worry settled in her eyes as well when Masha mentioned that there was something she should know, and the hand now cupping her cheek was almost immediately supported by her own, slender fingers gently wrapping themselves around it. And whenever Masha seemed to struggle, her hand squeezed softly and reassuringly, trying to give soundless words of encouragement without actually speaking them.

It wasn't much that Masha told her, but the many pauses, silences and troubled looks in her eyes told the white-haired demoness a whole story of their own. She recognised them all too well as the looks she'd once seen herself make when looking in the mirror; gazes and actions that hid unmentioned traumas, deep-rooted pain and shame, yet most of all… weaknesses that weren't meant to be known by others. Kenna’s crimson eyes remained pinned upon Masha's face until she dared look up, and captured her gaze once she did. Carefully she reached out and brushed a strand of hair aside, tucking the fiery hair behind Masha's ear as she spoke soothing words. ”Don't worry… I would never hurt you like that.” she said softly, tilting her head slightly to have a better look at Masha's expression. Yet the saddened expression was pushed aside by the clearing off the succubus’ throat, and as if someone had snapped their fingers, the sudden deep mood grew more upbeat with a certain wish Masha wanted to see fulfilled. Or at least a certain view she wished to see. Kenna blinked, taken off guard by the sudden statement and felt the blood suddenly rising to her head as a deep-red blush flushed her face.

Yet before Kenna could even usher a reply, her lips were silenced yet again by the redhead's lush and overpowering cherry taste, leaving her little other choice than to indulge in them yet again. The words she entrusted to her ears were more like teasing dares than requests of action; when Masha finished speaking and pulled back to reveal her wicked smile Kenna could only repeat her final words. ”Your wicked ways…?” The demoness didn't have the reflex to follow after the sweet taste of Masha's kiss at first, and left astonished by it, only managed to gaze at them with a slightly opened mouth as her mind hurried to put all the pieces of the puzzle into shape. Yet at the same time as Masha’s eyes searched for hers, the puzzle completed itself. Kenna stepped back into Masha's embrace, but instead of meeting her wrapped her arms around Masha's middle and picked her up as if she weighed nothing, throwing her over her uncovered shoulders. The symbol on her inner forearm brimmed with energy as she waved her hand to the side, opening a portal before her; within one could see a long vibrant hall of pure white, with an overly large table in the middle. Sporting a teasing smile, Kenna looked back at the succubus still hanging over her shoulder and winked. ”Oh I’ll show you wicked.” At that same moment, her horns disappeared and eyes made way for their vivid crimson color yet again. Not giving any time to think, Kenna marched into the portal, leaving the inn and its curious eyes behind her.

Once gone through it the entire room brightened up entirely, strong lights reflecting against the many white surfaces. Even at night the Hall of Keepers was exceedingly bright. Kenna however made a hand gesture, and without a hitch the lights seemed to dim to a more comfortable, soothing tone before putting Masha back down. The portal behind her vanished, showing they'd walked in almost right in front of the entrance door. Something compelled her to turn around and reach for its key; pulling it out would throw a barrier over the sole entrance, barring anyone from entering or leaving. The only other way to do so was to open a portal connected to the Hall of Keepers and go, but this privilege was only reserved for aces and guild masters. A deviant smile crept upon her face as she rose the key and motioned it like a pendulum… until something stopped her.

“Be gentle” Masha's words echoed through her mind like chiming bells as the demoness was about to drop the key into her own cleavage, planning to tease Masha with it if she wanted to get out of the Hall of Keepers. But the memory of those words had stopped her, and for a moment Kenna hesitated, looking at the key as a gentle smile formed upon her lips. Instead the ace reached out and gently hung the silvery thin chain on which the key was attached to around the succubus’ neck, sliding the metallic key into Masha's cleavage still, leaving her hand to rest upon the redhead's chest. ”If your heart wants to escape, know that it already holds the key to do so, my dear.” Kenna said caringly as her hand traced the thin lining of Masha's clothes across her side and figure, sneaking towards the nape of her back to pull her back into a warm embrace. ”But tonight… I'm stealing it. All of you.” Without any hesitation she kissed her again, and didn't give the succubus much room to escape when picking her up again, carrying her over to sit upon the marble table she'd scolded her for mere days ago. Kenna only interrupted the kiss for a short moment, teasingly whispering ”This time I'll allow it~” into Masha's ear before indulging in her again. It was truly strange how quickly things had progressed, but the little voice in the back of her head that had been shouting for her to stop had finally shut up. That or it was currently being overrun by the overload of sealed emotions that kept on surfacing further and further. She had not imagined this would be possible; to feel all this need for affection again through the actions of another. To be reminded of what she had lost. She needed more of it. It would hurt in the morning to be reminded of it, but now it was all that she needed. To relive it all in a moment of blazing passion.

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

A Table for Two! GWsGXSQ

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 30th December 2018, 12:45 pm

The tender words Kenna whispered in Masha's ear hurt. The succubus was barely able to keep the wince off her face. A free hand gently stroked Kenna's hair, a thinly veiled attempt to keep Kenna near her ear a second longer. Those words had been spoken to her before. Many times. Sometimes they'd been truthful. Most of the time, those that spoke them betrayed their words. Her mind shied away from the various hot flashes of pain which had followed. The redhead let it all fall away. It wasn't about that tonight. She could take a chance again. Let Kenna prove the truth of her words with actions.

Masha had been about to hug Kenna close when she was upended over the demoness' shoulder. A small surprised shriek spilled from her lips. "Kenna!" Masha laughed. Her hands smacked into Kenna's back in order to hold herself up. "You have no idea the bottle you're opening, darling." The succubus let herself drop. Her teeth sank into Kenna's backside. A teasing bite, nothing harmful. Then they were through the portal.

The door locking stole Masha's breath. She knew there was no way out unless one was a Ace or Guildmaster. Was Kenna going to lock her up like an animal? The succubus began to hyperventilate. Then the demoness placed the key over Masha's head. Her heart was full. Kenna knew at least to some extent how hard this was. The succubus expressed her gratitude in every kiss, every touch. A small noise escaped her when Kenna pulled away, interrupting their kiss. This was the time to quit think and simply feel. It took a moment for the lust filled redhead to register the words spoken. Then a secret smile graced her lips. As they kissed once again, Masha lifted Kenna and brought her to the table. Tonight would be the last night like this. She wanted to make it one to remember.

FADE TO BLACK

Masha woke with a start. There was an intense ache in her back and something lay across her. A quick look around brought everything back. Kenna lay on her chest. The both of them were on that table where they'd met. Apparently, they'd made quite a mess. Was that scrap of cloth her dress? What had they done to it? Some of the night was a blur. Her hand pressed against Kenna's back. A good blur though. Her head fell back against the table with a thunk. It had to be the last time. The last time her back burned from scratches. The last time she woke up somewhere strange with someone. The last time her body had those good aches. Masha knew she couldn't do this anymore. It was killing her from the inside. Stealing what little good she had to give the world. There had to be another solution. One she hadn't tried quite yet.

A strange burning on her butt made Masha look. Seeing the hand print burned into it, Masha laughed heartily and kissed Kenna's hair. "You are something special, Kenna, darling. I'll carry you and this night with me into eternity." Even with her regeneration, that mark on her butt would last a while if not become permanent. This, unlike the surgical scars she bore, she would bear proudly. "Are you awake, love?" She caressed the demoness. Perhaps they could go one more round... Masha had always wanted a tattoo on her shoulder. Or maybe she could get a matching mark on her other butt cheek. Yeah that'd be nice.

WC: 589
    Total: 2,644

Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 7th January 2019, 4:40 am

Kenna woke up slowly when her pillow was moving about, allowing sunlight to fall upon her face, and held on to it a bit more tightly as she nuzzled into it. A soft groan escaped her lips. She didn't want to get up yet; her body felt stiff and tired, and her head ached so badly it seemed like it could explode at any given time. The strangest however was this satisfied feeling floating over her being. The demoness inhaled deeply and wanted to stretch her limbs, only to be startled by the touch of something warm on her back and a hearty laughter that made her head bounce along. Opening her eyes she stared upon her ‘pillow’, immediately identifying it as Masha’s chest, and blinked in confusion.

Slowly a blur of events flashed before her eyes; the demoness’s face flushed red instantly, and wanted to roll to her side, yet was stopped by a sharp stinging sensation on her butt-cheek. Suppressing a yelp Kenna rolled back unto Masha and traced the lining of the source of pain with her fingers, recalling the moment the redhead had sunk her teeth into her backside quite vividly. The blush only intensified and she instinctively hid her face by burrying it into Masha's chest. What had they been doing last night? She honestly wanted to have a better look around and see what had become of the Hall of Keepers after their wild night; she vaguely remembered breaking something, having used her fire to--- that specific moment of marking Masha popped up clearly as she was trying to go over her memories to recollect her thoughts, making the demoness hold on even tighter as her face grew even more red. Her cheeks were burning. This was the reason she barely ever drunk more than one glass, so she wouldn't do things she'd regret later on… though she knew that last night was something she didn't regret. She was embarrassed, yes, to have shown this side of herself to her guildmate. To have them experience first-hand how fiery her heart and body could be, when no holds were barred.

Hearing the succubus’ soft voice speak to her somehow seemed to calm her trashed thoughts however, and Kenna felt how her tight grip around the succubus’ body lessened; she still kept hugging her though. Now the effects of the alcohol had disappeared Kenna was less exuberant in her actions, having shyness and embarrassment reign her mind once more. But this time around the ice had already been broken. She felt at ease, yet was still flushed with embarrassment to properly face the succubus. When asked whether she was awake after having heard those kind words, Kenna nodded slowly. ”Yes… I’m awake.” Slowly the demoness looked up, sneaking a peek at Masha's face from within her ‘hiding place’, and blushed madly once more when looking into her turquoise eyes. Her gaze wandered off when moments of last night started popping up rather vividly within her mind, but as she tried to look at other things more memories surfaced of their wild adventure, adding to her embarrassment. Even though she had to admit having liked all of those moments a lot. Gathering her courage Kenna pinpointed her crimson gaze back unto Masha's eyes and spoke softly. ”I… last night… I mean, uhm… I should’ve,” Kenna stumbled over her words as fiery as she had been last night, and she fell silent once remembering the cinging mark she'd left on Masha's backside. ”Sorry… even though I promised I wouldn't hurt you…” For some reason something within her cracked, and she let her head slump back down as she tried to bite back tears welling up in her eyes. It reminded her of things she had thought to have come to peace with, but it seemed she hadn't just quite yet. ”I'm sorry…” She whispered quietly. People she cared for… she'd never be able to protect them from harm. It was thanks to her that they got harmed. But with those bad memories, for the first time in forever, did some good ones surface as well. Memories she'd forgotten about completely. It was Masha's warm embrace that had reminded her of those moments she'd forgotten to cherish. When they came flooding in a tear ran down her face, lingering on the edge of her chin before dropping down unto Masha's skin. She hid her face behind her long, white hair and freed one arm to wipe some of her tears. ”Thank you, Masha… I- I think I owe you more than you could possibly imagine. For last night, and today… thank you It took awhile for her to settle through her tears, but when she did she calmed down and managed to look the redhead back in the eyes. ”I'll cherish this night with you forever, my dear. And you, with it.” Her hand trailed down Masha's cheek and caressed it gently. The demoness was well aware of the fact that after today there would be no continuation of this moment. But she couldn't deny that it had forged a special bond between the two of them, one she was bound to cherish forever. So until they were to part ways today, she'd better enjoy what was left of it. Kenna kissed Masha's chest endearingly, and shyly eyed her again from behind her bangs, though this time something seemed to sparkle in her eyes. Something mischievous. A small smile played upon her lips. She had no idea what the future would hold, but she was quite sure that it wouldn't be so bad with the right company to keep.

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

A Table for Two! GWsGXSQ

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 7th January 2019, 1:42 pm

Masha smiled down at Kenna when the demoness finally looked up. It was interesting to see Kenna's face between her chest. Mentally, she filed it away for some fanfiction later. Now that she knew what Kenna could be like when passion ruled her, the succubus wasn't going to pass up writing a story. Her mind was already generating various scenarios and plots. Not to mention how hot Kenna could get, both literally and figuratively, was erotic as hell. Masha's fingers itched for her writing pencil. It took a little effort to drag her mind back to the present. "Now there's a beautiful sight." The succubus said happily. She pet Kenna's hair. The terrible sadness in the demoness' eyes surprised Masha. Some emotion gripped her heart. Everything in Masha wanted to hold onto Kenna, comfort her somehow.

"Shhhh" Masha murmured, pressing her lips to Kenna's hair. Her hands made soothing motions on Kenna's back. It wasn't easy. The succubus rarely had to comfort anyone. Those she did only required a slap to the face. Or a hefty kick. This was new and difficult. Luckily the succubus managed to make it through the tears without a disastrous mishap. Kenna's words made Masha freeze. Everything in the succubus made her want to scream. Her body went rigid. There was a tremendous amount of effort to let Kenna finish. The succubus managed to force a smile onto her face. This wasn't the Order. This wasn't a fanatic sleeping with their 'queen'. This was Kenna. Ace of Sabertooth. Prude with a wild side. Uptight but great in bed. Insecure about what they'd done the night before.

Masha let out a long breath to calm herself down. "Dear Kenna..." Masha cupped the hand on her cheek. Then she gently guided it to the worst of her surgical scars. After running Kenna's fingers across the only raised scar on her entire body, Masha spoke softly. "This hurt me. It was done against my will. It was done while I screamed no. Your mark didn't hurt me whatsoever." A small smile quirked the succubus' lips. "If anything, it made our activities all the more fun. I bear it proudly." Masha pinched Kenna's chin, looking deep into the demoness' eyes. "If you wanted to hurt me, you wouldn't have given me the key. Which is way over in the corner if you must know. You might want to clean it off." Masha's eyes twinkled with amusement. "I'm not sure anyone else would want to touch it after what we used it for."

The succubus sat up slowly, clasping Kenna to her. She hid the wince of pain the action caused. The burn did hurt but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. "Thank you for last night, my lovely. You owe me nothing. You've helped me in more ways then you realize." She smiled ruefully, kissing Kenna's cheek. "Besides, saying you owe me makes me feel like a whore. Ruins my ability to cherish our night and hopefully, enjoy my new friend...ship. My new friendship." Her eyes briefly clouded over with pain. She'd never had a friend and she was reaching now. Masha was trying hard not to hope but couldn't help the yearning in her soul. Kenna made her feel safe. Safe enough to try just friends. The succubus shook her head and smiled mischievously at the demoness. "Shall we go one more round before cleaning up the hall?"

WC: 571
    Total: 3,215

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:23 pm