Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A table set for two

Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Medeia
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lioness Take-Over
    Second Skill: Fire-Make
    Third Skill:

A table set for two Empty A table set for two

Post by Jennifer Ford 5th January 2020, 7:15 am

Name: Jen Ford

HP:650/650

MP: 650/650

After returning from hell, Jen had been doing a few jobs, but in whatever spare moments she could get, she mostly thought of her girlfriend, Medeia. The two had not known each other for very long, but the short time that they had spent together felt like a lifetime. Jen could count on Medeia for a lot of things, and she could see herself spending the rest of her natural life with the angel. Strangely though, every moment they shared, aside from the impromptu kidnapping of Jen, seemed to be work related. The two had never actually gone out on a date, unless they were to count the time they spent at the fall festival. Now that Jen had finally asked Med out on one in person, she was full of feelings that she hadn't felt since they first met.

Nervousness, inadequacy, a mild amount of fear even. What if it all went wrong? She didn't have time to worry much about that, however, since the day the two had set for their date was finally here. Jen was sitting at a cafe in Oshibana, in a suit that she almost never wore, except for when she couldn't find her usual clothing. It was the same one that she had changed into when she met Atarah.

Jen had no practice with dates, since nobody had taken her on one before, but she wanted to try her best to make this one work. There were still so many things that she didn't know about the one she loved, and she wanted to fix that before they moved forward. There was also a matter of some extra weight that she had gained after meeting with another guild member, but that was something she could bring up at another time, since it would likely be barely noticeable. The town had recovered nicely from the damage that she and Cirven had previously done to it, although there were a few malicious stares, but Jen was doing her best to ignore them. It wouldn't do for her to be making a scene if Med happened to arrive early.

Granted, she had been doing that when they first met, in a way, but Jen wanted to make sure that everything was perfect for this day, and she wasn't going to let her own impulse control issues get in the way of it. She was studying the menu, trying to figure out what to order while she waited. Even though she had planned for it, she was so nervous that she had forgotten most of what she had had in mind. But, that couldn't be used as an excuse. She had arrived an hour early to go over things in her head, to figure out what she would say, how she would act. She had even taken care to do something about her usually unkempt hair, choosing to tie it into a nice ponytail to hang behind her chair, so as to not get in the way of her movements.

Word Count: 503/3,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A table set for two Webp_n10

A table set for two Empty Re: A table set for two

Post by Guest 5th January 2020, 8:59 am

Formal occasions were something that Medeia tended to avoid during her time among the heavens and so she was rather rusty when it came to them. She had been uncertain as to just how to behave and act, which had naturally caused her maid to take it upon herself to teach and guide her, much to the angel’s annoyance. Armina had pretty much done all the work for her in choosing her outfit, as well as applying the necessary make-up and such. Truthfully, Medeia had felt more like a doll than anything and by the time her maid was done, the temptation to just erupt with anger was difficult to ignore. However, despite the irritation, Armina had done a lovely job and Medeia had been slightly taken aback when she had looked in the mirror. Her usual rather see through clothing had been replaced by a far more conservative dress although on the plus side, her figure did seem to be rather nicer wearing this. Probably thanks to the torture device that was currently around her chest, which was rather tight to say the least. So, rather than punish her maid for the inconvenience, she simply let her wriggle around on the bed for a while, which was probably the greatest reward that Medeia could have given her.

Noticing the time, she would then swiftly take her leave of her overjoyed maid and headed for the cafe where she was due to meet her lover. There was a slight twisting in her stomach as she travelled and she was pretty sure that it had nothing to do with her tight clothing. She was nervous, for the first time in what seemed like forever and the angel did not quite understand why. Jennifer and herself were always so comfortable around each other normally and never had the angel felt quite like this when thinking about her girlfriend. They had literally been through hell and back together and they had never felt nervous around each other before. It was rather confusing and baffled the angel. Was it the formality of the occasion that made her feel this way? If so, she thought that perhaps she was just being a little silly but the tension remained there regardless.

Reaching the cafe, the slayer would swiftly enter the building, her gaze instantly scanning the room, before coming to rest on her girlfriend, wearing a lovely suit. Medeia smiled as she approached, careful not to trip over her dress and make a spectacular idiot out of herself. She did not pay any attention to the other diners at all and had eyes only for Jennifer. “I hope that I did not keep you waiting too long, my dear,” she said brightly, still unable to quite shake off the nervousness that she was feeling, “I love your suit and what you have done with your hair.” She would have said a little more typical for her but decided that it was best to try and keep things appropriate, despite the fact that it was against her true nature.

(513 Words)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 9th January 2020, 5:10 am

HP: 650/650

Jen had been waiting a while, but had heard that it was tactless to reveal how long of a wait one had endured while waiting for their date. "No, not at all. I actually just got here." She tried her best to seem genuine as she stood, and pulled out the chair across from her for Medeia. The lessons that she had been forced to sit through during her previous ordeal had been rather archaic, but she figured that there had to be something in there that worked if the lessons of old were still being taught.

"So, do you prefer red or white?" She spoke of wines when asking this question. She hoped that Medeia could appreciate the effort it took for her to act in such a manner, and not slaughter the onlookers who seemed to be judging her rather harshly for her prior actions. They, however, were not the ones who made Jen nervous. It was taking every fiber of her being not to act inappropriately in any degree in this situation. The one that worried Jen was herself.

She was uncertain as to whether or not she had what it took to pull this off. She didn't want do do anything that might embarrass Media. Sure, she had been trained in what to do, but her impulse control was not exactly noteworthy, even on her best days. "And thank you, I so rarely have occasion to wear this, and I wasn't sure if you would like the hair. I can keep it like this, if you would like."

She was ready to rip the thing off because she couldn't move quite as freely, but that would have been rather drastic, and tactless to say the least. "You look really nice too, as always. I swear that you could make anything look good." She tried her best not to stare as she started thinking of more things to say. "Honestly, we probably should have done this when we first met. I just couldn't find the time to ask you then."

Jen chuckled lightly at herself before she collected her thoughts and spoke again. "Honestly though, I don't think they'll miss us for just one day. I hope you didn't feel as though you needed to rush in order to get here. For you, I would wait until the end of time, and then keep waiting, if I needed to. I...I'm not quite certain as to what I should be doing here, really."

She was still quite nervous, and getting more so by the minute. But, she was trying to maintain her composure while in this public setting. That was a trial in and of itself, since it went against her nature not to put on the nice act, but also because she felt the need to indulge herself, and was choosing not to. She could only hope that the waiter or waitress would arrive soon, and provide her with something else to think about besides the onlookers that she couldn't get rid of.

Word Count: 506
    Jen/Exam Word Count: 1,009/3,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 9th January 2020, 6:03 am

The angel did not need to be a master of body language to tell that Jennifer was probably just as nervous as she was although she found it admirably as to how well her blonde haired lover was dealing with it. To be so constrained seemed to be the cause of it, at least for Medeia anyway but she was willing to deal with it, in order to make the date go smoothly. Besides, it never hurt to try something a little different from time to time and Jennifer did look beautiful in that suit of hers. The witch just wished that her dress was a little more comfortable and not so irritatingly tight around the chest.

A smile crossed her features as Jennifer pulled out her chair and she gratefully took her seat, appreciating the gesture. She would have asked just where her partner had learned such gracious manners from but after thinking about it for a moment, it was unnecessary, as she remembered what Jennifer had said about her time in hell. When asked about her wine preference, the witch tilted her head slightly and answered with a chuckle, “I have always had a love for a fruity red wine.” It was so tempting to add some kind of inappropriate comment afterwards but again, she managed to contain herself for now.

Her smile widened slightly as Jennifer replied to her comment about her hair and suit, which caused the witch to answer in a rather off the cuff manner, “My dear, you will always look amazing, no matter how you dress or how you have your hair. I have never met anyone who can take my breath away just by looking as you do.” It could have sounded rather crude but it was honestly supposed to be sweet. She just hoped that it came across that way. “Thank you for the compliment about my dress, I admit that it is the first time that I have worn this one,” the witch added after a moment, briefly looking away and seeming almost shy for a moment. What was happening to her?

She shook her head as Jen spoke about not having asked her out sooner, her eyes containing a hint of humour “We have never exactly been a typical couple, have we? I think that we have already been on a couple of dates, they were just a little different from the usual type.” Talking more plainly was helping her nerves a touch and the witch’s shoulders would slightly relax or as much as the dress would allow her to. Uncaring as to what other people would think, she would gently take Jennifer’s right hand in hers for a moment, “As for what you are doing here? Well, we are both here just to have a good time, as we always do when we are together. The only difference being that there are no monsters to beat up or a scheme to foil. Today is just about us and to spend some quality time together.”

As she spoke, she noticed the gazes of a few of the other diners looking their way, which was slightly frustrating. The angel was uncertain as to why they were giving Jennifer and herself the evil eye but it was enough to get slightly under Medeia’s skin. Could they not just mind their own business?

(562 Words)
    (1075 Total WC)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 25th January 2020, 7:41 pm

"It's funny, really, I wasn't quite so nervous during those jobs we did together. I guess I'm just worried that I might screw something up. See, the truth is...there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about for a while. I just haven't been able to bring it up, because we haven't exactly had a lot of time to ourselves, and I wanted to make sure that everything went just right." Jen was still getting more nervous by the minute, but she was starting to get control of herself as she started to relax a little.

"You see, we've been together for a while, and I seem to love you more and more with every passing moment, even when we're far apart. And, to be honest, I'm hoping that it isn't just me feeling that way. I guess I don't really know how to say this after all. Actually, now that I think about it, why don't we go ahead and eat first, then we can finish talking after? To be honest, I need a little time to get my thoughts together before I say any more." She was relieved when their drinks arrived, but then remembered that they hadn't ordered any food yet. "Um...I'll just have a hamburger, thanks."

She was getting flustered just from ordering food for a reason that she couldn't place, but she had a feeling that she would soon figure out what it was that she had wanted to say. "So, we know one another's pasts, what I'd like to know is more about the current you. I mean, aside from jobs, and me, what do you like to do? What are you really passionate about? What makes you tick? I didn't exactly have time to ask these things before, since we were mostly working at the time."

She chuckled lightly as she thought about the good times that the two of them had shared, as well as the bad times that now seemed like something they could laugh about. "You know, I don't know how to thank you for all the support you've given me ever since I lost my arm, even when I wake up in the middle of the night, screaming in agony, you're always there to help me out, and I honestly don't know how I got so lucky. You're the only person that's ever been there for me like that, and I really don't know what I would do without you." She had to wipe her face a bit and look away as she finished saying this.

"I'm sorry, I'm not usually like this....it's just, I don't know, when I'm around you I feel like I can try harder, even when I'm at my limit, and that's not something that I've experienced before. You make me want to be all that I can, and more. And, to be honest, I've kinda been thinking that I could be showing my appreciation and affection a lot more often than I have."

Word Count: 500

Jen/Exam Word Count: 1,509/3,000

Post by Guest 31st January 2020, 5:58 am

There were moments while Jen spoke where Medeia just wanted to walk around the table and take her lover into her arms. Her own memories were stirred as the blonde spoke and the witch remembered all too well of those nights after Jen lost her arm. More than once had she found herself holding her lover’s shaking body after suffering from a nightmare. She had not known it at the time but those nights were one of the first signs of just how much the angel had cared, even if it was only much later that she realised it. Medeia was not the same woman who had joined ER, she had changed in ways that she could not have imagined. She had been so pompous and arrogant when she had first walked through the doors and now? It was as if she had become an elder in some ways and had begun to rediscover her humanity again. More like a wise old sage then a self righteous angel.

When the waiter approached, Medeia’s purple eyed gaze turned towards him for a moment, “The Desierto please but not too spicy.” She did not actually utter another word and let Jennifer do her best in getting out what she wanted to say, despite her wanting to cut in more than once. She had seen her lover at her most ferocious, her most mischievous but seeing her so emotional was new and pulled at Medeia’s heartstrings a little. It simply re enforced what she had already come to admit to herself, she loved Jennifer just as deeply, a notion that once might have seemed so alien to her but by now, she could not have been happier about it.

She had to think for a bit before answering Jennifer’s question about her pastimes, “I have always had a fondness for history and before I joined ER and became what I am today, I was known for burrowing into the tombs of my homeland without permission. I was a bit of a treasure hunter back then and it was during one of those hunts that I came across the angel that I joined with. I am also quite fond of tinkering with magical items and potions too, which is why people sometimes call me witch, not that I mind. What about you, Jen? What do you do when you are not chasing after me or someone else?” Her shoulders were full relaxed now and the nervousness had disappeared.

Falling silent for a few moments, she would then speak again, deciding that it was the right time to talk about her own feelings, after Jennifer had so sweetly spoken about hers.

“Who would have thought that taking out that heavenly castle would have led to all of this, huh?” she asked kindly, a touch of emotion in her voice, “Believe me, this relationship of ours has been just as confusing for me as it has been for you. I have spent nights wondering if there was something wrong with me or if I am getting soft. Looking back now, I realise that I was just frightened about opening up and admitting the truth. We are both creatures of lust, Jen but I will say again what I have said before, I have never felt this way towards anyone else before. When you were taken from me and dragged to hell, I felt an anger and sense of loss that I have never experienced before. It was not lust that drove me to rescue you, it was love. It felt like my heart had been ripped out. I care for you more than anyone I have ever met and I will always be there for you, no matter what.”

(624 Words)
    (1699 Total WC)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 6th March 2020, 12:57 am

"Well, books have never really been my thing, but I guess I might be willing to give it a shot. It's not every day that we get a break from the killing. These rare moments are worth remembering." Jen didn't want to let Medeia know that she couldn't read. Although she had been studying the menu for some time now, she still didn't understand what it said.

Still, she didn't want anyone to know her secret, so she feigned intelligence, and ordered a steak rare, with some red wine. Her main focus, however, was Medeia. She wanted to spend as much time with her as she could. "Well, as far as things I like to do...I like to run, I like hunting, and I like to drink...and arm wrestle....and fight." Jen was portraying herself as a stereotypical tomboy thus far, but in truth, she had never learned to act any differently.

She blushed as she listed off her hobbies. No-one else had ever asked her about the things she enjoyed doing before. It caused her to feel more deeply about her girlfriend, and to want to impress her more. "I'm sorry, the truth is, no-one has ever asked me about myself before. So I don't know if my response makes me seem strange, but I would hope that you don't look at me too differently for that."

Tears were starting to form in the mage's eyes as she thought about how her life could have gone had she not met the woman that she was seated across from. How different things would be if she had never found love, if she had never found a group of friends that she could trust and rely on. The guild of Errings Rising had truly saved her from a fate much worse than death, and Medeia was partly responsible for that. "Thank you, Medeia, for everything you've done for me so far. I'd probably be a lot worse off, if not for you."

She smiled lightly and wiped her face as the food and drinks arrived. It wasn't often that they had the time for such things as this, so it was important that they make the most of it. Medeia was the only reason that Jen didn't turn around and slaughter the onlooking crowd. She was hoping that they would eventually stop staring and go back to whatever business had brought them there for the day, but that didn't seem to be happening any time soon. She wished she could just make an example or two, but she didn't want to spoil the mood.

"So...how have things been so far? I mean, on your other jobs. I understand that we have an agreement, but I do worry when we're apart. Not about that, but about you. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. I mean, I wouldn't mind a call once in a while, just to let me know you're alright." Jen chuckled lightly, internally jabbing herself for worrying so much.

Word Count: 502

Jen Word Count: 2,011/3,000

Post by Guest 6th March 2020, 5:44 am

The witch could hardly argue with Jennifer’s comment about how they usually spent their time. Combat was always the focal point of their work although Medeia herself had never quite understood the fascination with mass slaughter. Pretty much everyone that she had met within the guild seemed to have that compulsion but the angel was rather more choosy about her targets. They had to attract her attention or at least rile her up enough for her to turn her focus towards them. Killing insects for no purpose just did not quite do it for her.

She shook her head as her girlfriend spoke about her hobbies, “Oh, no. I do not think that your hobbies make you seem strange at all. I admit that your hobbies are rather different than mine but I would never think any less of you because of that. You do not need to impress me or anything like that. It is the fact that you are so open about who you are that I think captivated me in the first place, Jen. From the moment that we met on that dock, you have always been yourself, without worrying about what others thought. So, I want you to promise me that you will never change in that way.” A smile crossed her features as she thought back to that first meeting briefly.

Up until now, Medeia had managed to keep her composure but even she had her limits and it was almost painful for her to have to watch the tears start to appear in Jennifer’s eyes. Her reaction was instantaneous with her right hand shooting out and taking hold of her lovers, without the slightest care of how it looked to the imbeciles watching. “There is no point in dwelling on what could have happened. What matters is that we did find each other, in the midst of this world of humans.” A demon and an angel falling in love, it sounded almost like one of those stories that were told to children. Still, it just proved that sometimes dreams could come true.

Once their food arrived and she was questioned about her other activities, the angel would lightly smile, “Oh, I have not run into any issues while taking on jobs. The enemies I have faced rarely have a chance to get close enough to do any real damage and it has been child's play generally. Besides, I always have back up, in the form of my maid. She pretty much accompanies me everywhere. There is no need to be worried about me, I will always return home once my task is completed, you can be sure of that.” Gently, she would squeeze her lovers hand, “I appreciate the thought though. Besides, I have noticed that I am not the only one who has been wandering off and playing with others. Have you been having a little fun with some of the other guild members?” The idea of Jennifer teaming up with others did not upset or anything but she would admit to herself that she was curious.

(515 Words)
    (2214 Total WC)

(2000/2000 Total WC. Count for the four D ranks reached.)
    (214 WC left over.)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 27th March 2020, 4:10 pm

"Well, to be honest, we knew what we were getting into from the beginning." Jen smiled as she responded to the question that had been asked of her. "Yes, I have. And I have to say, It's been a pleasure, but not quite so much as when I am with you. Just don't go telling them that. I'd rather not have you all fighting over me....although..."

She had to stifle a bit of laughter when she thought of one of the more lascivious outcomes of such an event. "Just know that no matter who I might share my bed with, none of them will ever compare to you, for you are the only one capable of stealing my heart away." There was a strange warmth whenever Medeia was around, but one that Jen knew the meaning of all too well. Her passionate feelings for the angel had been expressed and returned on several occasions already, and she couldn't be happier with the way that their relationship was going. At least, not at the moment.

"Honestly, I'm at something of a loss for words. You're probably the only person in the world that can both inspire and pacify me. The only one who can truly quell the rage that I have carried with me for so long. It's a new feeling, but one that I can't get enough of. I suppose that if I had to choose three words to describe this feeling, it would be as follows. You complete me."

Jen knew that Med was the one with whom she wanted to spend the rest of her unnatural life. She just wasn't ready to take a big step yet. But, she was certain that she would eventually be ready, and that this was who she wanted to take that step with. "So, just wondering, if you could pick anywhere to go on a vacation, where would it be?" Jen was planning to take Med somewhere special the next time they both had time off at the same time. The only issue was that due to the nature of their work, they both had such busy schedules that they rarely had time for more than some quick unmentionable activity, and Jen worried that she was leaving her girlfriend unsatisfied due to time constraints.

"Personally, I'm more into nature scenes, but I'm wondering if there's somewhere that you'd just really love to go." She was getting a bit nervous again, and the onlookers were not helping this feeling at all. She could understand why they were staring, but it didn't make her hate the feeling any less. Still, for the sake of Medeia, she would hold back, show some restraint, and focus her attention on the date. Jen normally had trouble restraining herself, but she had learned that in cases like this, sometimes a bit of patience is warranted. It wasn't as if she could blame them for vilifying her. After all, she had most likely killed some close relations of theirs.

Word Count: 500

Exam Word Count: 2,511/3,000

Post by Guest 28th March 2020, 12:15 pm

The angel did not interrupt and let her blonde lover say what she needed to. The entire date had been filled with so much sweet sentiment that Medeia had been a little unprepared for it. Yet, to actually be able to just lay it all out like this felt like a great weight had been taken off of the witch’s shoulders. They were not just idly flirting with each other any longer and had finally reached the stage where they had become so much more. Where was this going to lead? Medeia did not honestly know as despite her long years, she had never been in a relationship like this. It was unnatural to her but even so, the time she had spent with Jennifer had caused her to feel more pleasure than she had ever felt with anyone else. No, pleasure was not strong enough. Love was the right word, stronger than any form of lust or pleasure. A sensation that she only felt when the blonde was in her arms. Her trip through her hell in order to save her love had brought the truth straight to the surface and ever since then, she had been unable to feel anything else, whenever her eyes fell upon her buxom girlfriend

Jennifer’s words about how the witch affected her were rather striking and a smile would cross the features of the black haired slayer and it was then that she finally replied. “I cannot think of three better words to describe this feeling either. Where as I inspire and pacify you, in return, you do the opposite to me. You have relit a fire inside me that I thought had gone out long ago and broken through this cold exterior that I have worn for so long. You have brought love to a being who has laughed it off as a joke for centuries. For so long have I thought that it was just make believe. You have taught me better.”

Falling into silence and taking a bite of her meal, she would briefly think over the question that was put to her, a little surprised by the change in the direction of the conversation. “Some place far away, where we do not have to concern ourselves with the guild, jobs or the fools who sit around us. A place where we can finally have some time where it is just us. I quite like the idea of going somewhere where we can get a little closer to nature and I would love to see you in your natural habitat and I am not talking about hell.” She chuckled, her purple eyes sparkling, feeling far more relaxed than she had so far. “In truth, as long as I am with you then I know that we will have a wonderful time, no matter where it is.”

(477 Words)
    (2691 Total WC)

(691 WC left over)
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 28th April 2020, 3:42 pm

"Well, it's nice to know that our feelings for one another have only grown stronger. Now, if only it were so easy to sway the minds of the public. Oh wait, it is." Jen couldn't hold back a smirk as her right arm extended outward, and an orange magic seal appeared just past her open palm with a flame symbol at it's core. Within seconds, a pack of fiery wolves had appeared next to her, and she said only three words.

"Time to play." The pack immediately knew what she meant, tearing into the onlookers as she and Medeia finished their date. She understood that her lover was not one for deliberate mass carnage such as this, but the circumstances warranted it, at least in Jen's mind. Who were these people to judge her while she was trying to enjoy an outing with the love of her life? To her, they were not important, but the anger that they had evoked in her was not something to be brushed off, and so she felt it to be important that they be taught a lesson.

"So, Med, what would you say if I told you I was considering something that could put me on the council's watch list? Making myself someone that they would likely chase unto the ends of the earth? Because honestly, I'm certainly considering it. I just need to get a little stronger, and I'll be ready to do some of the things that I've been planning for quite some time. I'm nearly there, really, I just need a little more experience under my belt."

She continued to eat her food after saying as much, considering the implications of her aspirations. She wouldn't stop with just little victories. No, she wanted more. She wanted the world to bow down to her, and recognize her as their ruler. Sure, she would be a good member of the guild as well, but if it came down to it, she wouldn't be afraid to go toe to toe with someone stronger than herself.

She would do whatever it took to see that her dreams were realized, and to that end, that the dreams of her friends and loved ones came to fruition as well. This was her main driving force, along side the fact that she had somehow managed to enter into a rather strong relationship with one of the most beautiful women in Earth-land. She wasn't going to settle down when she had already come so far. No, she would continue to improve herself, and continue to dream bigger. Perhaps even earthland might not be enough for her.

Perhaps she would go after other places afterwards. That was, of course, assuming that she was successful. Still, she was young, and it could be understandable that she would have lofty goals. At the very least, she would make herself known, and give the council a fight that they would never forget. It was just a matter of doing more to place herself on their radar.

Word Count: 504

Exam Word Count: 3,015

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:39 pm