• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Little Shop of Crazy

    Onyx Moon
    Onyx Moon

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 60
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Onyx Moon on 17th October 2019, 2:46 pm

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Text: Sol
    Style Of Text: Dealer's Choice
    Color Of Text: Dark Red
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim:  x1 of each
    Durarara!! - Izaya Orihara
    Black Butler - Sebastian Michealis
    Warhammer 40k - Death Jester
    Border Type: Dealer's choice
    Border: Yes, mist/smoke
    Animation Type: Smoke/Fog/Mist
    Border Color: Dark Red
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Onyx Moon
    Guild Symbol Color: Dark Red/Royal Purple
    Guild Symbol Location: in front but dealers choice in location
    Background: Dealers choice
    Total Avis/Sigs: x3 avi's
    Total: 30'000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: Will add at the end of the order

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Text: Yona
    Style Of Text: what you done for Yona's personal avi's last time
    Color Of Text: Emerald or dark green
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim:  x3
    Fate/Grand Order - Enkidu
    Border Type: Dealer's choice
    Border: Yes, Something to do with nature
    Animation Type: Something to do with nature
    Border Color: Deep Green or Emerald
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Onyx Moon
    Guild Symbol Color: Deep green or Emerald
    Guild Symbol Location: in front but dealers choice in location
    Background: Dealers choice
    Total Avis/Sigs: x3 avi's
    Total: 30'000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: Will add at the end of the order

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Text: Adalinda
    Style Of Text: You know your own tastes =P
    Color Of Text: Rainbow?
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: x1 of each
    Beelzebub - Aoi Kunieda
    Sousei no Onmiyouji - Benio Adashino (masked)
    Touken Ranbu - Yamatonokami Yasusada
    Border Type: You know your own tastes
    Border: Yes, rainbow
    Animation Type: You know your own tastes
    Border Color: Rainbow
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Onyx Moon
    Guild Symbol Color: Rainbow
    Guild Symbol Location: in front but dealers choice in location
    Background: You know your own tastes
    Total Avis/Sigs: x3 avi's
    Total: 30'000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: Will add at the end of the order

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Text: Ruvel
    Style Of Text: Something handwritten
    Color Of Text: pale blue
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: x1 of each
    Vocaloid - Len Kagamine
    Vocaloid - Rin Kagamine
    Seven Deadly Sins - Meliodas
    Border Type: dealer's choice
    Border: Yes, pale blue
    Animation Type: particals/runes/seals
    Border Color: pale blue/white
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Onyx Moon
    Guild Symbol Color: pale blue/white
    Guild Symbol Location: in front but dealers choice in location
    Background: You know your own tastes
    Total Avis/Sigs: x3 avi's
    Total: 30'000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: Will add at the end of the order

    Total for this part of the order: 120,000 Jewel + 20'000 Jewel tip
    Please take your time on this Ada, as the rest of the OM get online I will add the rest in another post.
    Note: This is for the OM information page only and so guild funds will be used in payment.
    Trading hub: Page 24, Post n°581
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

    Moderator- Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved! - Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Posts : 1619
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 489,465

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Saraphina on 30th October 2019, 7:11 pm

    NOTICE

    As the holidays are upon us, I will be a bit more busy with holiday things with my family, so I will be doing orders when I can, but please do not expect them to be done immediately. Latest you might get them will probably be the week of January 19th after all the holidays are done and over with.

    P.S. Feel free to still order ^^ any newbies who order so long as you order within the first 4 weeks of your joining, it will still be free.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Kitalpha Aurence
    Kitalpha Aurence

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Posts : 155
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,650

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Kitalpha Aurence on 5th December 2019, 4:11 am

    Username: Kitalpha Aurence
    Text: N/A
    Face Claim: Main focus on Fem Gilgamesh

    • Female Gilgamesh from the Fate Series
    • Jeanne D'arc Alter (long-haired version)

    Border Type: Square but with rounded corners please~
    Border: Yes (though f you feel it looks nicer without, you're free to decide whether to add one or not~)
    Border Color: Either red or golden
    Guild Symbol: No
    Background: I'll leave that up to you
    Total Avis/Sigs: 6 avies, as discussed in DMs :3
    Total: N/A
    Trade Proof: Won your GFX bundle in the Halloweeny Reward Reaping~


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    SlayerMathis_
    SlayerMathis_

    Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Position : None
    Posts : 197
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,725

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blade Summoning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by SlayerMathis_ on 9th December 2019, 3:18 pm

    Avi
    Username: SlayerMathis_
    Text: Jin Auri-El
    Style Of Text: Surprise me, Mama Ada
    Color Of Text: [color=#00ffff] & [color=#ff0000]
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: Sorry ma I got an OC
    Location of FC (sigs only): Bam N/A
    Border Type: Themed, shadows
    Border: Nah
    Border Color: Nah
    Guild Symbol: Ye
    Guild: Errings Rising
    Guild Symbol Color: Crimson
    Guild Symbol Location: Behind FC
    Background: Shadows of various colors
    Total Avis/Sigs: 1


    Animated Sig
    Username: SlayerMathis_
    Text: Jin Auri-El - Bringer of Death
    Style Of Text: See above
    Color Of Text: See Above ; Jin Auri-El is the blue text, Bringer of Death the Red
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: Sorry Mama, still OC
    Location of FC (sigs only): Middle
    Border Type: If okay for a sig, none, otherwise your choice
    Border: No
    Animation Type: Black / white fire from bottom of the sig, menacing Aura around the stand
    Border Color: No
    Guild Symbol: Yee
    Guild: Errings Rising
    Guild Symbol Color: Crimson
    Guild Symbol Location: Behind Name
    Background: Shadows again, but also having the Stand Ethereal Projection menacingly behind him.
    Other Note: If it's fine with you, could the character have the right side of his face covered by the right side of the mask he has around his neck? Your call, Ma
    Total Avis/Sigs: 1


    Total: 13 500 Jewel
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35419p700-the-trading-hub#388027


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 DcM8us5

    Saraphina
    Saraphina

    Moderator- Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved! - Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Posts : 1619
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 489,465

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Saraphina on 9th December 2019, 7:10 pm

    @Kitalpha Aurence wrote:Username: Kitalpha Aurence
    Text: N/A
    Face Claim: Main focus on Fem Gilgamesh

    • Female Gilgamesh from the Fate Series
    • Jeanne D'arc Alter (long-haired version)

    Border Type: Square but with rounded corners please~
    Border: Yes (though f you feel it looks nicer without, you're free to decide whether to add one or not~)
    Border Color: Either red or golden
    Guild Symbol: No
    Background: I'll leave that up to you
    Total Avis/Sigs: 6 avies, as discussed in DMs :3
    Total: N/A
    Trade Proof: Won your GFX bundle in the Halloweeny Reward Reaping~

    @Kitalpha Aurence tadaaaaa

    Spoiler:
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 PWjuvCvLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 YVkdyLvLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 9Z2flYCLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 BdVvl19Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 LkmlqyeLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 OIildNL

    Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/PWjuvCv.png
    https://i.imgur.com/YVkdyLv.png
    https://i.imgur.com/9Z2flYC.png
    https://i.imgur.com/bdVvl19.png
    https://i.imgur.com/Lkmlqye.png
    https://i.imgur.com/OIildNL.png


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Cadmus
    Cadmus

    Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 178
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,100

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Cadmus on 13th December 2019, 11:37 am

    Avi/Sig
    Username: Cadmus
    Text: Cadmus
    Style Of Text: Creepy
    Color Of Text: Red
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: Toga Himiko
    Location of FC (sigs only): (left, right, middle?)
    Border Type: Horror Theme
    Border: no
    Border Color:  
    Guild Symbol: (Yes/No want the symbol in?)
    Guild: Errings Rising
    Guild Symbol Color:
    Guild Symbol Location:  
    Background: themed
    Total Avis/Sigs: 2
    Total: 6,010
    Trade Proof: Post N' #717


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Xu2gaj10

    Take Over MagicWater MagicMy Bank
    Taiga
    Taiga

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 134
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 650

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Taiga on 14th December 2019, 12:30 pm

    Avi/Sig
    Username: Taiga
    Text: Taiga
    Style Of Text: Cool
    Color Of Text: Neon Green
    Location of Text: Avis - Top / Sig - Bottom
    Face Claim: Nagisa Hazuki, Free!
    Location of FC (sigs only): Right
    Border Type: JK Themed
    Border: No outline
    Border Color: None
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Sabertooth
    Guild Symbol Color: Neon Green, but if it doesn't suit because his name is in the same color, feel free to choose any other color.
    Guild Symbol Location: Avis - Behind / Sig - Left
    Background: Themed Background
    Total Avis/Sigs: 2 of each
    Total: you said free, but I am happy to pay.
    Trade Proof: Newbie


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Saraphina
    Saraphina

    Moderator- Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved! - Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Posts : 1619
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 489,465

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Saraphina on 14th December 2019, 6:45 pm

    @SlayerMathis_ wrote:Avi
    Username: SlayerMathis_
    Text: Jin Auri-El
    Style Of Text: Surprise me, Mama Ada
    Color Of Text: [color=#00ffff] & [color=#ff0000]
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: Sorry ma I got an OC
    Location of FC (sigs only): Bam N/A
    Border Type: Themed, shadows
    Border: Nah
    Border Color: Nah
    Guild Symbol: Ye
    Guild: Errings Rising
    Guild Symbol Color: Crimson
    Guild Symbol Location: Behind FC
    Background: Shadows of various colors
    Total Avis/Sigs: 1


    Animated Sig
    Username: SlayerMathis_
    Text: Jin Auri-El - Bringer of Death
    Style Of Text: See above
    Color Of Text: See Above ; Jin Auri-El is the blue text, Bringer of Death the Red
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: Sorry Mama, still OC
    Location of FC (sigs only): Middle
    Border Type: If okay for a sig, none, otherwise your choice
    Border: No
    Animation Type: Black / white fire from bottom of the sig, menacing Aura around the stand
    Border Color: No
    Guild Symbol: Yee
    Guild: Errings Rising
    Guild Symbol Color: Crimson
    Guild Symbol Location: Behind Name
    Background: Shadows again, but also having the Stand Ethereal Projection menacingly behind him.
    Other Note: If it's fine with you, could the character have the right side of his face covered by the right side of the mask he has around his neck? Your call, Ma
    Total Avis/Sigs: 1


    Total: 13 500 Jewel
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35419p700-the-trading-hub#388027

    -CRIES THE RIVER OF DEATH- @SlayerMathis_ love meeeh

    Spoiler:
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 DMvFfO3
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 DdQmCw7

    Code:
    Avi
    https://i.imgur.com/DMvFfO3.png
    Siggy
    https://i.imgur.com/DdQmCw7.gif


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Saraphina
    Saraphina

    Moderator- Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved! - Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Posts : 1619
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 489,465

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Saraphina on 31st December 2019, 1:05 am

    @Cadmus wrote:Avi/Sig
    Username: Cadmus
    Text: Cadmus
    Style Of Text: Creepy
    Color Of Text: Red
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: Toga Himiko
    Location of FC (sigs only): (left, right, middle?)
    Border Type: Horror Theme
    Border: no
    Border Color:  
    Guild Symbol: (Yes/No want the symbol in?)
    Guild: Errings Rising
    Guild Symbol Color:
    Guild Symbol Location:  
    Background: themed
    Total Avis/Sigs: 2
    Total: 6,010
    Trade Proof: Post N' #717

    @Cadmus Tadaaaaaa If there's anything you'd like me to change, please let me know ^^

    Spoiler:
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 U206WtaLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 P7rldWE

    Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/u206Wta.png
    https://i.imgur.com/P7rldWE.png


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Baird
    Baird

    Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Posts : 220
    Guild : Hidden Blades (ER unof)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Jester
    Experience : 7,256

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Baird on 1st January 2020, 2:12 pm

    @Taiga wrote:Avi/Sig
    Username: Taiga
    Text: Taiga
    Style Of Text: Cool
    Color Of Text: Neon Green
    Location of Text: Avis - Top / Sig - Bottom
    Face Claim: Nagisa Hazuki, Free!
    Location of FC (sigs only): Right
    Border Type: JK Themed
    Border: No outline
    Border Color: None
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Sabertooth
    Guild Symbol Color: Neon Green, but if it doesn't suit because his name is in the same color, feel free to choose any other color.
    Guild Symbol Location: Avis - Behind / Sig - Left
    Background: Themed Background
    Total Avis/Sigs: 2 of each
    Total: you said free, but I am happy to pay.
    Trade Proof: Newbie

    @Taiga I has completed! <3 If you need/want anything changed, feel free to let me know

    Spoiler:
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Bfn42nSLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 GwlYZVH
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 ZOa6cYD
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Jv97Yf3

    Code:
    Avi's
    https://i.imgur.com/bfn42nS.png
    https://i.imgur.com/gwlYZVH.png
    Siggys
    https://i.imgur.com/ZOa6cYD.png
    https://i.imgur.com/jv97Yf3.png


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Baird
    Baird

    Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Posts : 220
    Guild : Hidden Blades (ER unof)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Jester
    Experience : 7,256

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Baird on 1st January 2020, 10:13 pm

    OM Order:

    @Onyx Moon wrote:Username: Onyx Moon
    Text: Sol
    Style Of Text: Dealer's Choice
    Color Of Text: Dark Red
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim:  x1 of each
    Durarara!! - Izaya Orihara
    Black Butler - Sebastian Michealis
    Warhammer 40k - Death Jester
    Border Type: Dealer's choice
    Border: Yes, mist/smoke
    Animation Type: Smoke/Fog/Mist
    Border Color: Dark Red
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Onyx Moon
    Guild Symbol Color: Dark Red/Royal Purple
    Guild Symbol Location: in front but dealers choice in location
    Background: Dealers choice
    Total Avis/Sigs: x3 avi's
    Total: 30'000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: Will add at the end of the order

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Text: Yona
    Style Of Text: what you done for Yona's personal avi's last time
    Color Of Text: Emerald or dark green
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim:  x3
    Fate/Grand Order - Enkidu
    Border Type: Dealer's choice
    Border: Yes, Something to do with nature
    Animation Type: Something to do with nature
    Border Color: Deep Green or Emerald
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Onyx Moon
    Guild Symbol Color: Deep green or Emerald
    Guild Symbol Location: in front but dealers choice in location
    Background: Dealers choice
    Total Avis/Sigs: x3 avi's
    Total: 30'000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: Will add at the end of the order

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Text: Adalinda
    Style Of Text: You know your own tastes =P
    Color Of Text: Rainbow?
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: x1 of each
    Beelzebub - Aoi Kunieda
    Sousei no Onmiyouji - Benio Adashino (masked)
    Touken Ranbu - Yamatonokami Yasusada
    Border Type: You know your own tastes
    Border: Yes, rainbow
    Animation Type: You know your own tastes
    Border Color: Rainbow
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Onyx Moon
    Guild Symbol Color: Rainbow
    Guild Symbol Location: in front but dealers choice in location
    Background: You know your own tastes
    Total Avis/Sigs: x3 avi's
    Total: 30'000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: Will add at the end of the order

    Username: Onyx Moon
    Text: Ruvel
    Style Of Text: Something handwritten
    Color Of Text: pale blue
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: x1 of each
    Vocaloid - Len Kagamine
    Vocaloid - Rin Kagamine
    Seven Deadly Sins - Meliodas
    Border Type: dealer's choice
    Border: Yes, pale blue
    Animation Type: particals/runes/seals
    Border Color: pale blue/white
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Onyx Moon
    Guild Symbol Color: pale blue/white
    Guild Symbol Location: in front but dealers choice in location
    Background: You know your own tastes
    Total Avis/Sigs: x3 avi's
    Total: 30'000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: Will add at the end of the order

    Total for this part of the order: 120,000 Jewel + 20'000 Jewel tip
    Please take your time on this Ada, as the rest of the OM get online I will add the rest in another post.
    Note: This is for the OM information page only and so guild funds will be used in payment.
    Trading hub: Page 24, Post n°581

    Holy shittoly! That was some work! @Onyx Moon @Ruvel tadaaaa

    Spoiler:
    Sol
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 PG3zk9zLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 KFhwq5tLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 0oYE6Ix
    Yona
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 UCllnSULittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 MIYmukuLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 NUv4nTP
    Ada
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 6ff6UMoLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 7p0C7AFLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 StBpt7Z
    Ruvel
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 BafYdO4Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 JaAJl9lLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 OfV71LB

    Code:
    Sol
    https://i.imgur.com/pG3zk9z.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/kFhwq5t.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/0oYE6Ix.gif
    Yona
    https://i.imgur.com/UCllnSU.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/MIYmuku.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/NUv4nTP.gif
    Ada
    https://i.imgur.com/6ff6UMo.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/7p0C7AF.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/stBpt7Z.gif
    Ruvel
    https://i.imgur.com/BafYdO4.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/jaAJl9l.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/ofV71LB.gif


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Saraphina
    Saraphina

    Moderator- Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved! - Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Posts : 1619
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 489,465

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Saraphina on 2nd January 2020, 1:15 pm

    UPDATE
    As of today, any extra animations above the initial one will cost extra for Avatars and Signatures. Additionally, edits to major things on characters will also cost extra. Need to compensate somehow for my sanity.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sienna
    Sienna

    Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Posts : 167
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8,037

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Elemental Cat Magic
    Second Magic: Monsters From Another World
    Third Magic: Sky Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Sienna on 4th January 2020, 11:45 am

    Avi/Sig
    Username: Sienna
    Text: Sienna
    Style Of Text: Playful or goofy.
    Color Of Text: Light Blue
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: Stephanie Dola - No Game No Life
    Location of FC (sigs only): Middle
    Border Type: Square
    Border: Nope
    Border Color: N/A
    Guild Symbol: Nope
    Guild: -
    Guild Symbol Color: -
    Guild Symbol Location:-
    Background: Up to you.
    Total Avis/Sigs: 6 avi's and one sig.
    Total: 19.5k
    Trade Proof: Here


    Last edited by Sienna on 1st February 2020, 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 60307_s
    (Golden Lacrima until 5th April 2020)
    Onida
    Onida

    She wolf


    She wolf

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : Laziest Administrator
    Posts : 967
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 31,172.5
    Brownie Points : ∞³

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Glitch Magic
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic: N/A

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Onida on 4th January 2020, 3:35 pm

    Animated Avi/Sig
    Username: Onida
    Text: I'll have Tuesday's name on them pls
    Style Of Text: Fancy
    Color Of Text: Red
    Location of Text: Wherever it looks best!
    Face Claim: Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April, and Lillie from Pokemon
    Location of FC (sigs only): N/A
    Border Type: Surprise me!
    Border: Surprise me!
    Animation Type: Music themed please :D (Tuesday coming for Baird's brand >:D)
    Border Color: Red if you do choose to use one!
    Guild Symbol: No
    Guild: N/A
    Guild Symbol Color: N/A
    Guild Symbol Location: N/A
    Background: Surprise me!
    Total Avis/Sigs: 3 Avvies pls!
    Total: We did a little tradey trade ;D
    Trade Proof: uwu


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 I2vE54b
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Guest on 7th January 2020, 5:16 pm

    Animated Avi/Sig
    Username: Laurence Lott
    Text: Laurence Lott
    Style Of Text: Celtic or Creepy?
    Color Of Text: Golden
    Location of Text: you decide
    Face Claim: [-new outfit-] [-Other Side-]
    Location of FC (sigs only): n
    Border Type: Themed
    Border: You Decide
    Animation Type: bubbles or water
    Border Color: Gold
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Errings Rising
    Guild Symbol Color: #337149 or #aae22c
    Guild Symbol Location: you decide
    Background: surprise me
    Total Avis/Sigs: 2 avatars
    Total: 26,000 jewels, plus a 4,000 jewel tip
    Trade Proof: page 32, post n°794
    Thane Starstrider
    Thane Starstrider

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Posts : 69
    Guild : Forever Alone
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,825

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Thane Starstrider on 19th January 2020, 9:24 am

    Avi/Sig
    Username: Thane Starstrider
    Text: Thane
    Style Of Text: Fancy or something cursive-like
    Color Of Text: Blue along the lines of #53c7ff
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: The sweetest boy alive
    Location of FC (sigs only): -
    Border Type: Soft edged square
    Border: Sure thang
    Border Color: #53c7ff Either this, or whatever colour would suit it best
    Guild Symbol: -
    Guild: -
    Guild Symbol Color: -
    Guild Symbol Location: -
    Background: No need
    Total Avis/Sigs: 4 simple avatars
    Total: 10k J's, methinks
    Trade Proof: Here


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Y4eHBYT

    Useful links:

    Character sheet: Thane Starstrider ⭐ Primary Magic: Red Mage (Coming soon) ⭐ Thane's Inventory & Info: Coming soon ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Rainer
    Rainer

    Player 
    Lineage : Arsenal of Spellpower
    Position : None
    Posts : 29
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1200

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Rainer on 23rd January 2020, 7:54 am

    Avi/Sig
    Username: Rainer
    Text: Rainer
    Style Of Text: Violent and/or sharp
    Color Of Text: Red or Onyx Moon blue
    Location of Text: no preference
    Face Claim: Bakugo Katsuki, My Hero Academia
    Location of FC (sigs only): no preference
    Border Type: your choice
    Border: Your choice
    Border Color: your choice
    Guild Symbol: some with some without, maybe
    Guild: Onyx Moon
    Guild Symbol Color: black, blue, or red
    Guild Symbol Location: (Avis: your choice/Sigs: your choice)
    Background: no preference
    Total Avis/Sigs: 3/3
    Total: 0
    Trade Proof: Newb package


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 60866_s
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

    Deceiving Spiritual Light


    Deceiving Spiritual Light

    Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Posts : 1376
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Ruvel on 2nd February 2020, 4:54 pm

    Username: Ruvel
    Text: Ruvel
    Style Of Text: Something handwritten
    Color Of Text: pale blue
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: Seven Deadly Sins - Meliodas
    Border Type: dealer's choice
    Border: Yes, pale blue
    Animation Type: particles/runes/seals/flowers
    Border Color: pale blue/white
    Guild Symbol: Nope
    Guild: Not needed
    Guild Symbol Color: Not needed
    Guild Symbol Location: Not needed
    Background: You know your own tastes
    Total Avis/Sigs: x9 avi's
    Total: 90'000 Jewels
    Trade Proof: Wil add at the bottom

    Username: Ruvel
    Text: Spiritual light
    Style Of Text: handwritten and curvy
    Color Of Text: white and pale blue
    Location of Text: dealers choice
    Face Claim:
    Len Kagamine - Vocaloid (please only use from the evillious chronicles)
    Rin Kagamine - Vocaloid (please only use from the evillious chronicles)
    Meliodas - seven deadly sins
    Location of FC (sigs only): Not needed
    Border Type: dealers choice
    Border: Pale blue and white
    Animation Type: particles/runes/seals/flowers
    Border Color: Pale blues and whites
    Guild Symbol: No
    Guild: not needed
    Guild Symbol Color: not needed
    Guild Symbol Location: not needed
    Background: I trust your judgement
    Total Avis/Sigs: 3 sigs
    Total: 30'000 Jewel
    Trade Proof: I'll put at the bottom of the order

    Username: Ruvel
    Corners: Rounded
    Border: Yes
    Border Color: Royal blue
    Text: Celeste Isle
    Style Of Text: Something in keeping with the other properties om owns
    Color Of Text: Something in keeping with the other properties om owns
    Location of Text: Similar to what we already have
    Picture: (IMPORTANT:[/color] https://imgur.com/WJuFWVm
    Extra: guild symbol like the others

    Total: 153k + 40k tip will be back in a sec with trade proof
    Trading Hub: Page 34, Post n°844


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal


    Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

    Moderator- Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved! - Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Posts : 1619
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 489,465

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Saraphina on 11th February 2020, 11:25 am

    @Sienna wrote:Avi/Sig
    Username: Sienna
    Text: Sienna
    Style Of Text: Playful or goofy.
    Color Of Text: Light Blue
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: Stephanie Dola - No Game No Life
    Location of FC (sigs only): Middle
    Border Type: Square
    Border: Nope
    Border Color: N/A
    Guild Symbol: Nope
    Guild: -
    Guild Symbol Color: -
    Guild Symbol Location:-
    Background: Up to you.
    Total Avis/Sigs: 6 avi's and one sig.
    Total: 19.5k
    Trade Proof: Here

    dananananaaaaaaa~ @Sienna i got a smidge adventurous

    Spoiler:
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 PgRc3tULittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 CQYjc3hLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 MZksUKfLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 POF4eGYLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 DDYM9v5Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 K8g3S95
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 KfK5saL
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 WDpwOOa
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Y88aVmv

    Code:
    Avis
    https://i.imgur.com/pgRc3tU.png
    https://i.imgur.com/CQYjc3h.png
    https://i.imgur.com/MZksUKf.png
    https://i.imgur.com/POF4eGY.png
    https://i.imgur.com/DDYM9v5.png
    https://i.imgur.com/K8g3S95.png
    siggy
    https://i.imgur.com/KfK5saL.png
    ani siggys
    https://i.imgur.com/wDpwOOa.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/y88aVmv.gif


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Saraphina
    Saraphina

    Moderator- Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved! - Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Posts : 1619
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 489,465

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Saraphina on 11th February 2020, 8:22 pm

    @Onida wrote:Animated Avi/Sig
    Username: Onida
    Text: I'll have Tuesday's name on them pls
    Style Of Text: Fancy
    Color Of Text: Red
    Location of Text: Wherever it looks best!
    Face Claim: Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April, and Lillie from Pokemon
    Location of FC (sigs only): N/A
    Border Type: Surprise me!
    Border: Surprise me!
    Animation Type: Music themed please :D (Tuesday coming for Baird's brand >:D)
    Border Color: Red if you do choose to use one!
    Guild Symbol: No
    Guild: N/A
    Guild Symbol Color: N/A
    Guild Symbol Location: N/A
    Background: Surprise me!
    Total Avis/Sigs: 3 Avvies pls!
    Total: We did a little tradey trade ;D
    Trade Proof: uwu

    Holy @Onida I had fun making these <3 lemme know if you'd like something changed <3

    Spoiler:
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 ZNNhaAPLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 JbqBmHbLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 QrqiIknLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 BcVw2LpLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 XeGvVkyLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 0hatUu8Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Jl7c8SRLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 OjzhaPELittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 RTzFEdC

    Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/ZNNhaAP.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/jbqBmHb.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/qrqiIkn.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/bcVw2Lp.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/XeGvVky.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/0hatUu8.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/Jl7c8SR.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/OjzhaPE.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/rTzFEdC.gif


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Kyran
    Kyran

    Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Position : None
    Partner : Gaia
    Posts : 482
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 24
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 540,936

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Salvator Alitis
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Kyran on 16th February 2020, 10:49 am

    Animated Avi/Sig
    Username: Kyran
    Text: Kyran Dyer
    Style Of Text: make it look good
    Color Of Text: goes with Avi
    Location of Text: Anywhere that looks good
    Face Claim: 707 from mystic messanger for 2 and Full Hollow Ichigo from bleach for 1
    Location of FC (sigs only): dealer's choice
    Border Type: Idc you choose
    Border: Do your thing
    Animation Type: Shrugs, you choose
    Border Color: Choose, make it look good
    Guild Symbol: Yes
    Guild: Onyx Moon (WFTC for two, OM for one)
    Guild Symbol Color: OM blue
    Guild Symbol Location: Behind name or FC (make it look good)
    Background: dealers choice
    Total Avis/Sigs: 3
    Total: Free
    Trade Proof: Free


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Kyran - Mystic Blood Beasts - Salvator Alitis - Sky Demon Slayer - Bank - Inner Presence (Lineage)

    XP Doubler: [/url]Page 32, Post n°786, VIP shop
    Jobs in Progress: 2/6

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 AHfJiSC
    Desiree
    Desiree

    Alt Account- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cat's Curiousity
    Posts : 274
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,150

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fairy Floss Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Second Magic: Muse
    Third Magic:

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Desiree on 3rd March 2020, 9:03 am

    Avi/Sig
    Username: Desiree
    Text: Desiree
    Style Of Text: Something cute.
    Color Of Text: A similar shade of yellow that ST uses would be nice.
    Location of Text: Across the bottom for both avi's and sigs.
    Face Claim: Maple from Nekopara
    Location of FC (sigs only): Middle.
    Border Type: Up to you.
    Border: Whatever looks best.
    Border Color: If there is a border, I'd like it to match the text please.
    Guild Symbol: No thanks.
    Guild: -
    Guild Symbol Color: -
    Guild Symbol Location: -
    Background: Whatever works best.
    Total Avis/Sigs: 6 avi's and a sig please.
    Total: 19.5k
    Trade Proof: Here


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    (Golden Lacrima until 7th June 2020)
    Kalama
    Kalama

    Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Posts : 189
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 9,055

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar Magic
    Second Magic: The Force
    Third Magic: Fear Predator Slayer

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Kalama on 14th March 2020, 10:58 am

    @Saraphina wrote:
    Keeva wrote:Avi/Sig
    Username: Keeva
    Text: Just "Keeva" please.
    Style Of Text: Whatever you think is best.
    Color Of Text: Same as previous.
    Location of Text: At the bottom of both the avis and the sig please.
    Face Claim: Saber Alter from the Fate series.
    Location of FC (sigs only): Middle if possible.
    Border Type: Square please
    Border: Yes please
    Border Color: Dark red
    Guild Symbol: No
    Guild: -
    Guild Symbol Color: -
    Guild Symbol Location: -
    Background: Again, I'm open when it comes to this.
    Total Avis/Sigs: 5 Simple Avi's and 1 simple signature, all with text.
    Total: 17k
    Trade Proof: Here

    @Keeva Tada! Tell me if you have anything you want changed ^^

    Spoiler:
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Ft0xSrLLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 RH3i3WFLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 DVs3ggqLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 3uTZD1BLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Yz8wsiU

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 CkGDLev

    Code:
    avi's
    https://i.imgur.com/ft0xSrL.png
    https://i.imgur.com/rH3i3WF.png
    https://i.imgur.com/DVs3ggq.png
    https://i.imgur.com/3uTZD1B.png
    https://i.imgur.com/Yz8wsiU.png

    siggy
    https://i.imgur.com/ckGDLev.png

    As discussed over PM, I'd like for the name on the six pieces of GFX to be changed from Keeva to Kalama please. The trade proof can be found here. Thank you. :)


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Golden lacrima valid until 18th September 2020
    Baird
    Baird

    Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Posts : 220
    Guild : Hidden Blades (ER unof)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Jester
    Experience : 7,256

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Baird on 16th March 2020, 4:19 pm

    @Thane Starstrider wrote:Avi/Sig
    Username: Thane Starstrider
    Text: Thane
    Style Of Text: Fancy or something cursive-like
    Color Of Text: Blue along the lines of #53c7ff
    Location of Text: Bottom
    Face Claim: The sweetest boy alive
    Location of FC (sigs only): -
    Border Type: Soft edged square
    Border: Sure thang
    Border Color: #53c7ff Either this, or whatever colour would suit it best
    Guild Symbol: -
    Guild: -
    Guild Symbol Color: -
    Guild Symbol Location: -
    Background: No need
    Total Avis/Sigs: 4 simple avatars
    Total: 10k J's, methinks
    Trade Proof: Here

    @Thane Starstrider yeeet finished <3 lub meh

    Spoiler:
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 XpfcdGrLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 IHrEOttLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 YKsxfWpLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 NHRJP9k

    Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/XpfcdGr.png
    https://i.imgur.com/IHrEOtt.png
    https://i.imgur.com/yKsxfWp.png
    https://i.imgur.com/NHRJP9k.png


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Baird
    Baird

    Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Posts : 220
    Guild : Hidden Blades (ER unof)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Jester
    Experience : 7,256

    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Shop of Crazy

    Post by Baird on 16th March 2020, 9:42 pm

    @Rainer wrote:    Avi/Sig
       Username: Rainer
       Text: Rainer
       Style Of Text: Violent and/or sharp
       Color Of Text: Red or Onyx Moon blue
       Location of Text: no preference
       Face Claim: Bakugo Katsuki, My Hero Academia
       Location of FC (sigs only): no preference
       Border Type: your choice
       Border: Your choice
       Border Color: your choice
       Guild Symbol: some with some without, maybe
       Guild: Onyx Moon
       Guild Symbol Color: black, blue, or red
       Guild Symbol Location: (Avis: your choice/Sigs: your choice)
       Background: no preference
       Total Avis/Sigs: 3/3
       Total: 0
       Trade Proof: Newb package

    @Rainer Ey sweetheart! Your avi's and siggies are finally done! lemme know if you'd like something changed at all <3

    Spoiler:
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 6yGt0GALittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 NNPROshLittle Shop of Crazy - Page 4 LFSsnm4
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 FGABu17
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 H8eYkZ2
    Little Shop of Crazy - Page 4 FTyGp6v

    Code:
    Avi's
    https://i.imgur.com/6yGt0GA.png
    https://i.imgur.com/nNPROsh.png
    https://i.imgur.com/LFSsnm4.png
    Siggies
    https://i.imgur.com/fGABu17.png
    https://i.imgur.com/H8eYkZ2.png
    https://i.imgur.com/FTyGp6v.png


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is 29th March 2020, 5:56 am