Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'!

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,631,235

GFX Leila's simple GFX 'shop'!

Post by Leila Vergious 6th September 2017, 11:02 am

Oh look, yet another GFX shop! Yeah, well, gotta practice somehow. Figured I might as well try to help those who are not happy with their current avatars while I'm at it. As I'm kinda new to this whole thing, I also accept tips and helpful advice! Let's get to the portion where I have no idea what I'm doing~

Do you know what the best part of all this is? Because I have no idea how much stuff should be worth, I have deployed a very special business strategy that will assuredly keep me above bankruptcy - You can pay however much you want!
    That's right! You can give me your entire savings or you could just take your avatars for free, it all depends on you and how much you like my work! I don't really know what else should be here, this is my first time opening a shop, so... down to business!

Code:

[b]Username:[/b] [i]Just your regular username[/i]
    [b]Item:[/b] Avatar
    [b]Character Name:[/b] [i]Name of your character. Leave blank if you don't want the name in your avatar[/i]
    [b]Face Claim:[/b] [i]Name of your FC and pictures you want to use if you have any you really like[/i]
    [b]Border:[/b] [i]Thin or thick, round or square, that sort of thing[/i]
    [b]Extra:[/b] [i]Want any specific colors or maybe a guild sigil in there? Let me know anything extra you might want and I'll do my best to please your taste![/i]

Signature image
    Code:

[b]Item:[/b] Signature
    [b]Character Name:[/b] [i]Name of your character. Leave blank if you don't want the name in your siggy[/i]
    [b]Face Claim:[/b] [i]Name of your FC and pictures you want to use if you have any you really like[/i]
    [b]Border:[/b] [i]Thin or thick, round or square, that sort of thing[/i]
    [b]Resolution:[/b] [i]For when you want a signature of a specific size[/i]
    [b]Extra:[/b] [i]Want any specific colors or maybe a guild sigil in there? Or a quote of your character? All the extra details go here![/i]

Templates
    Code:

[b]Item:[/b] Template
    [b]Character Name:[/b] [i]Name of your character. Leave blank if you don't want the name in your template[/i]
    [b]Face Claim:[/b] [i]Name of your FC and pictures you want to use if you have any you really like. Leave blank if you don't want any images in your template![/i]
    [b]Shape:[/b] [i]How do you want your template to look like?[/i]
    [b]Scroll:[/b] [i]Fixed height with a scrollbar or forever expanding template?[/i]
    [b]Details:[/b] [i]Everything you want. The more specific you'll be, the bigger the chance I can make you a template you will like![/i]

Other
    Code:

[b]Item:[/b] [i]What is it that you want?[/i]
    [b]Details:[/b] [i]Depending on what you want, provide all the required information such as FC, quote, title, etc~[/i]

Grumpybumpers - a site dedicated to image rotation. Just register, slap yer images in there and put the group link wherever you want. Then every time you reload the page, it will show a different avatar of yours! If you want different rotators, you need to make a new account for each one~

And a little helpful note for anyone who might now know - use the link to an off-site avatar box when putting your avi to work, else it might break a little.

Examples of what I can do (GFX):

Examples of what I can do (Templates):

Last edited by Leila Vergious on 28th April 2019, 2:39 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Shop upgrades!)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Position : None
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Goddess Of The Moon
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

GFX Re: Leila's simple GFX 'shop'!

Post by Grey Masar 6th September 2017, 11:41 am

Username: Grey Masar
    Character Name: Ebisawa or you don't have to add it
    Face Claim: Brynnhildr and Medea Lily
    Border: Anything will do
    Extra: Surprise me ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 6CAP4YvW_o

Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

Speech Colors
    #9966ff= Ebisawa #990000=Jeanne

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Leila Vergious 6th September 2017, 1:36 pm

Grey Masar wrote:
    Username: Grey Masar
    Character Name: Ebisawa or you don't have to add it
    Face Claim: Brynnhildr and Medea Lily
    Border: Anything will do
    Extra: Surprise me ^^

Medea Lily:

Brynnhildr:

Here you go! Hope you like them~

Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : Nightmare
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Goddess Of The Moon
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Grey Masar 6th September 2017, 5:28 pm

Thanks! I love them,I'll pay you 3k jewel,I have no idea if that'll help you,but thanks again ^^

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 6CAP4YvW_o

Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

Speech Colors
    #9966ff= Ebisawa #990000=Jeanne

Post by Guest 9th September 2017, 12:20 am

Username: jtmoney09
    Character Name: Liam,Again you don't have to add if you don't want to
    Face Claim: Haruka Nanase and Rei Ryugazaki from Free!
    Border: Surprise Me

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 10th September 2017, 3:02 am

jtmoney09 wrote:Username: jtmoney09
    Character Name: Liam,Again you don't have to add if you don't want to
    Face Claim: Haruka Nanase and Rei Ryugazaki from Free!
    Border: Surprise Me

Haruka Nanase:
    Rei Ryugazaki:

Here you go, feel free to tell me if you want anything changed or replaced~

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 15th September 2017, 12:22 am

Username: Kaori
    Character Name: Kaori Lareci
    Face Claim: S. Yuki - SAO Ordinal Scale
    Border: Round, Black, thickness is at your discretion
    Extra: Could you do 2 sets, one with "Kaori" at the bottom-middle and one without? The size of these are all 200w x 387h

Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3

Note: I've actually got the images picked out, and sized how I'd like them- I just don't have access to my editing computer. If you could trim the edges to be rounded (like your avatar), and add my name at the bottom-middle I'll be super grateful.

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! FN4I7td
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 15th September 2017, 12:59 am

○Kaori wrote:Username: Kaori
    Character Name: Kaori Lareci
    Face Claim: S. Yuki - SAO Ordinal Scale
    Border: Round, Black, thickness is at your discretion
    Extra: Could you do 2 sets, one with "Kaori" at the bottom-middle and one without? The size of these are all 200w x 387h

Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3

Note: I've actually got the images picked out, and sized how I'd like them- I just don't have access to my editing computer. If you could trim the edges to be rounded (like your avatar), and add my name at the bottom-middle I'll be super grateful.

With name:

Without name:

Here you go! If you want anything at all changed, tell me and I'll adjust them more to your liking~

Post by Guest 15th September 2017, 1:24 am

For my alt x3

Username: Tiramisu
    Character Name: Misayo Oshiro but only include Misayo please :)
    Face Claim: Sakuya from Stella Glow
    Border: Surprise me
    Extra: Reds

:3
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 15th September 2017, 10:54 am

Salrynn wrote:For my alt x3

Username: Tiramisu
    Character Name: Misayo Oshiro but only include Misayo please :)
    Face Claim: Sakuya from Stella Glow
    Extra: Reds

:3

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! BlHGlOOLeila's simple GFX 'shop'! PorrRqILeila's simple GFX 'shop'! D6weck8

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/BlHGlOO.png
    https://i.imgur.com/PorrRqI.png
    https://i.imgur.com/D6weck8.png

One serving of Tiramisu, here you go~

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 15th September 2017, 4:45 pm

I'm buying this for my alt so:

Username: Takumi Yoshino
    Character Name: Unknown/Nobody, use whichever you want
    Face Claim: Yashiro Isana(K)/Allen Walker(D Gray Man)/ Togekiss Male Gijinka(Pokemon)
    Extra: Pinks and Blues possibly?

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 15th September 2017, 7:54 pm

Username: Hikari

Character Name: Hikari/Lilium. Only put Lilium in the Elincia ones please

Face Claim: Hikari: Celica from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
    Lilium: Elincia from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Border: Similar to the one I'm using currently if you are able to :>

Extra: Soft colours that compliment the characters colour palette if that makes sense :3

If you have trouble finding some art, the FE Cipher card game has some nice designs!

Really sorry if this is a complicated request and thank you for doing this in advance <3

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! QOmg1XE

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 17th September 2017, 2:06 am

Takumi Yoshino wrote:I'm buying this for my alt so:

Username: Takumi Yoshino
    Character Name: Unknown/Nobody, use whichever you want
    Face Claim: Yashiro Isana(K)/Allen Walker(D Gray Man)/ Togekiss Male Gijinka(Pokemon)
    Extra: Pinks and Blues possibly?

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! JtyDB2q Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! Wynpd3D Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 3tjeZof

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/jtyDB2q.png
    https://i.imgur.com/wynpd3D.png
    https://i.imgur.com/3tjeZof.png

Here you go. I apologize if these are of lower quality than you wished for, or if I delivered less than you hoped I would. Unfortunately, events took place that made these couple of requests my last for a while.
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 17th September 2017, 2:10 am

Hikari wrote:Username: Hikari

Character Name: Hikari/Lilium. Only put Lilium in the Elincia ones please

Face Claim: Hikari: Celica from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
    Lilium: Elincia from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Border: Similar to the one I'm using currently if you are able to :>

Extra: Soft colours that compliment the characters colour palette if that makes sense :3

If you have trouble finding some art, the FE Cipher card game has some nice designs!

Really sorry if this is a complicated request and thank you for doing this in advance <3

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! TL2y4o2 Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! USfMssX Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 3AcmOUB

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/TL2y4o2.png
    https://i.imgur.com/USfMssX.png
    https://i.imgur.com/3AcmOUB.png

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! TRKPeCILeila's simple GFX 'shop'! 56ZwFI6Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! R5K6enV

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/tRKPeCI.png
    https://i.imgur.com/56ZwFI6.png
    https://i.imgur.com/R5K6enV.png

Same as above, I am truly sorry if these are not as good as they should be. It was an unfortunate timing.
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 17th September 2017, 2:12 am

The shop is now
    Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! Closed
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 20th September 2017, 7:32 am

And, the shop is open again! Feel free to request your avatars once more~
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 20th September 2017, 10:17 pm

Username: kittykool75
    Character Name: N/A
    Face Claim: Kokonoe Mercury from BlazBlue
    Border: Thin, square
    Extra: Pink color schemes

Face Claim: Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura
    Extra: Do whatever colors you see fit to match the character

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 24th September 2017, 1:11 pm

kittykool75 wrote:
    Face Claim: Kokonoe Mercury from BlazBlue
    Extra: Pink color schemes

Face Claim: Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura
    Extra: Do whatever colors you see fit to match the character

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! JQ15fFT Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! DVEVOL2 Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! B5tqzd6

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/jQ15fFT.png
    https://i.imgur.com/DVEVOL2.png
    https://i.imgur.com/B5tqzd6.png

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! NQOjxkQ Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! GCzHPQT Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 9iAKIp4

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/nQOjxkQ.png
    https://i.imgur.com/GCzHPQT.png
    https://i.imgur.com/9iAKIp4.png

I am so sorry this took so long x_x I might have accidentally disabled notifications for this thread. If you want anything adjusted, changed or made more, do tell me!
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 24th September 2017, 4:31 pm

Username: Ruvel
    Character Name: Ruvel, at the bottom
    Face Claim: Ruvel
    Border: Artist's choice but pale blue or white would be prefered in colour
    Extra: n/a

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

Post by Xiao Jing 24th September 2017, 6:14 pm

Username: Xiao Jing
    Character Name: Xiao Jing (although just Jing would be nice : 3)
    Face Claim: Kamui from Gintama and Korekiyo Shinguji from Danganronpa V3. Preferably any of the images I'm already currently using for Kamui, or some you might find on Zerochan. As for Korekiyo, you know where to look. owo No pinks though...spare me.
    Border: Psst, I see that cute avi shape for Leila, I wantz one. Gimme.
    Extra: Yellow/muted orange colors for the borders on Kamui's pics maybe? And maybe dark green for the other fc. Preferably with some line texture, but hey, its your call. x3

Imma pay you 10k from Teri when I get to it.

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 25th September 2017, 2:44 am

Ruvel wrote:Username: Ruvel
    Character Name: Ruvel, at the bottom
    Face Claim: Ruvel
    Border: Artist's choice but pale blue or white would be prefered in colour
    Extra: n/a

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! RZXCSjQ Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! ED2H0fU Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! IWnpd7z

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/RZXCSjQ.png
    https://i.imgur.com/ED2H0fU.png
    https://i.imgur.com/iWnpd7z.png

Since you have only one picture of him, I made several different styles of avatars. If you don't like any of them, I can make more for you ^^
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 25th September 2017, 3:47 am

Oh that last one is wonderful!
    Thanks Vindy.

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 25th September 2017, 6:10 am

Xiao Jing wrote:Username: Xiao Jing
    Face Claim: Kamui from Gintama and Korekiyo Shinguji from Danganronpa V3. Preferably any of the images I'm already currently using for Kamui, or some you might find on Zerochan. As for Korekiyo, you know where to look. owo No pinks though...spare me.
    Extra: Yellow/muted orange colors for the borders on Kamui's pics maybe? And maybe dark green for the other fc. Preferably with some line texture, but hey, its your call. x3

Kamui FC:

Korekiyo FC:

[SSS] Super secret spoiler:

As always, if you want anything adjusted or changed, do tell me~ ^^
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

Post by Xiao Jing 25th September 2017, 6:20 am

Leila Vergious wrote:
    Xiao Jing wrote:Username: Xiao Jing

Kamui FC:

Korekiyo FC:

[SSS] Super secret spoiler:

As always, if you want anything adjusted or changed, do tell me~ ^^

Real men wear pink.

Sending them muns over soon! x3

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 26th September 2017, 1:52 pm

Face Claim: Kano Shuuya from Kagerou Project or Mekakucity Actors
    Border: Thin, squre
    Extra: Just whatever colors fit the character and the pictures you find.

Face Claim: Yuto Akuma from Mikagura School Suite
    Extra: Just whatever colors fit the character and the pictures you find.

Sending you 5,000j per order, including my last two orders

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Leila's simple GFX 'shop'! 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:31 pm