Age: 22 years
- Several spots on her skin that are gray in color and similar to a surface of a tree bark in texture
- Each strand of her hair becomes gradually more transparent toward its end
A young lady who was forced to grow up while traveling the world in the care of a mechanical father. She is normally a gentle soul, but one that can often spark and ignite like a pyre. When in the presence of others, she shows her calm and collected side. One of a woman who is difficult to anger and will always forgive others, no matter what they did. Someone who values her friends and connections greatly. Though she does struggle with figuring out the feelings of others from time to time. Not only that, she rarely knows what to say to make those around her better.
But when truly agitated, she can change quite a bit. The girl can be merciless in combat, ready to quite literally break the bones of her opponents if that is what it takes to stop them. That said, she does abide by an oath she had sworn in the past - to never kill another again. A promise she made after her body was forced to kill a mage who had captured her and planned on manipulating her powers. While some see his fate as justified, killing was never to Leila’s liking, to begin with.
That said, she follows this oath only when it comes to killing sentient beings and doesn’t have a problem with ending rampages of mindless beasts. Her overall approach to things is quite dual, as she relies on both raw physical power and diplomacy. Resolving the problem at hand peacefully is always her first option and only once it is exhausted does she turn to her more violent side. She is also surprisingly law-abiding despite her free nature and line of work. Happy to turn criminals in and trying to avoid doing immoral things, she tries to be as good of a role model as she can realistically be.
This is because she often finds herself walking the gray areas of the world when pursuing her hobbies or trying to uncover the truth behind mysterious that are all too often presented to her when on a job. With such a flexible moral compass and pretty universal approach to all kinds of situation, Leila does make a fairly decent leader. She doesn’t force herself into a position like that or even takes it when it is available, but has a little problem with others willingly choosing to follow her lead. Though it does sometimes make her more nervous.
Likewise she also generally has no problems following the lead of others, so long as they don’t demand that she does something she explicitly does not want to do. She doesn’t even really mind if others do things that she dislikes, provided those things do not directly affect her as well. As long as she can go on without breaking her own rules and morals, she is a very good person for cooperation. Unlike most, she even has the ability to not butt heads with those who demand that they are the best or those who stoop to the level of verbally insulting her.
- Nature – As someone who is in a very close connection to nature through her magic, it is perfectly normal that she feels rather affectionate toward it. She will often take walks in forests or fields and generally feel comfortable when surrounded by greenery.
- Animals – Something closely tied to her love for nature, she also quite adores nearly all animals that one can find in the wild. This can also somewhat be reinforced by her own appearance, as she often chooses to walk around with a pair of fluffy ears and a tail.
- Dragons – While Leila really likes all animals, dragons stand above them all. She adores these creatures despite being forced to fight several of them in the past. There are few things she enjoys doing more than researching and interacting with these mythical beings.
- Watermelons – Sweet big balls made out of watery goodness. They are one single thing Leila will always eat, no matter what. They are also a good way to make up with her if one happens to enter an argument with the girl. They are simply the best and they make this world worth it all.
- Fire – Or more precisely, fire that is being directed at her. Despite overcoming this great weakness that her magic used to have, she still feels slight discomfort when around a source of flames. She can deal with it just fine, but colder places make her feel better.
- Dishonesty – Giving everyone the benefit of the doubt is a mistake Leila makes quite often, wanting to believe everything everyone says. While it has not gotten her killed yet, it also lead to her developing a strong feeling of disappointment whenever she finds out someone was lying to her or merely using her for her skill and power.
- Unnecessary killing – Leila had sworn to never kill another sentient being again after a certain incident. However, she will kill any crazed and mindless beasts and foes if she has to, though she will always have a distinct dislike of it all. All life is equally precious, after all.
- Adventure – Raised by a Golem who was wandering the entirety of Earthland, Leila is a born adventurer. She had already seen most of the continent on which Fiore exists before she became a working mage, but she does not hesitate to see even more, especially if it is a land where no one has ever been before.
- Treasure hunting – Some might think this to be rather similar to her desire for adventure. However, treasure hunting is something that has a special place in Leila’s heart from the days of being a member of Golden Phoenix, a guild that specialized in such activity. And unlike regular adventure, it falls into a much more gray area of the law.
- Forming of bonds – While she does not actively seek out other people, she is always happy to meet someone new and perhaps even become friends with them. Though new friendships are only half of this dream, as Leila also quietly seeks romantic love of that special someone she hopes to meet someday.
- Final Death – Leila might be quite the resilient soul, and she has managed to avoid near-certain death many times in the past. However, that has never erased the completely natural fear nearly all living beings have - a fear of the ultimate demise.
- End of Adventure – To Leila, life is almost like an endless battle with boredom. Doing what she likes is a way for her to be winning this battle, but she fears the possibility of eventually running out of things to do. A moment when she had seen everything there is to see and done everything there is to do.
- Loneliness – While being a bit of a loner, she still fears loneliness that she could be lost in. This is generally in a connection to being abandoned by everyone or sealed away in an endless dark space where no one could ever reach her.
Height: 168 centimeters
Weight: 55 kilograms
Hair: Light silver
Eyes: Ocean blue
Skin Tone: Fair
Appearance: Developing an athletic figure and curves thanks to her rather hectic and active work, Leila became quite an attractive woman with very long silver hair and deep blue eyes. While her skin might be somewhat pale-ish, it is still a fair bit away from unhealthy white as well.
As far as her clothing goes, it changes depending on the situation and how Leila actually feels. However, her most often worn casual clothes are that of a long black dress shirt, a small over-shirt of the same color above it, and detached sleeves for the top. Pink or red skirt for bottom along with stockings and boots that fit whatever terrain she might be in. Her combat uniform, on the other hand, has the addition of a dark cloak with fur trim and a weighed hood to ensure that it is not easily lifted by motion or wind when covering Leila’s head.
Guild: Silver Wolf
Tattoo: Left outer thigh, Silver color
Last edited by Leila Vergious on 12th September 2019, 8:07 am; edited 13 times in total