Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ANyx
    ANyx

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hi Empty Hi

Post by ANyx 13th August 2017, 9:34 pm

Hi,
    So I've roleplayed online before, just on Wikia, so this format is a little new to me. Do characters need to get approved, if so what link is that? I read the rules and FAQ, but maybe I missed something.
    Anyway, I came on here because I recently started re-watching fairy tail and I was reminded of how many role playing opportunities the vast world allowed. I haven't been on an RP site in three years, so I'm a little rusty; but if anyone has the patience, please, message me! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simplicity is Key- Nyx
    Smrt
    Smrt

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Motor City Rush- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 36
    Experience : 2212

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anti-Space magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hi Empty Re: Hi

Post by Smrt 14th August 2017, 2:00 am

Welcome!

Your character does need to be approved.
    I do not know if you have seen this, but it has most of the basic things you need to know. And the locations for it.

If you have any questions there is the list of the staff members on the right that you can message or you can ask questions here.
    Hope this was helpful.

Again welcome and have fun! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Smrt_sign

OLD:

Post by Guest 14th August 2017, 4:20 am

Welcome to the site ^^ I hope you have a great time here ^^ feel free to ask anythinnnnnng
    ANyx
    ANyx

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ANyx 14th August 2017, 6:31 am

Thank you so much! I think I managed to miss my link somehow.

Simplicity is Key- Nyx
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 3,631,235

Post by Leila Vergious 14th August 2017, 9:15 am

Welcome to FTRP! I hope you'll enjoy your stay~

ANyx
    ANyx

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ANyx 14th August 2017, 9:58 am

I'm making my character application and it mentions guilds. As I was reading the guilds, I checked out their official pages and it says you have to be accepted into the guild by the headmaster. Do I need to do that first, or in my application am I simply listing the guild I'd like to join and where the tattoo would be if I get accepted into that guild?

Simplicity is Key- Nyx
    Smrt
    Smrt

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Motor City Rush- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 36
    Experience : 2212

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anti-Space magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Smrt 14th August 2017, 11:50 am

The important thing is the color and placement of the guild tattoo.
    As for the guild you must see which guild will suit your character.
    Most guilds are open for joining, which means you can just write it in your character sheet and it will be OK.
    For other it is best to first contact the guild master (headmaster) (through private message) and tell them about the character that you want to join their guild. In my experience (that is mostly not really mine) even those closed guilds are open for new members, but they like have a religion you must follow, or something similar.

Hi Smrt_sign

OLD:
    ANyx
    ANyx

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ANyx 14th August 2017, 9:16 pm

Okay, thank you so much!

Simplicity is Key- Nyx
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th August 2017, 2:27 pm

Welcome welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

ANyx
    ANyx

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ANyx 15th August 2017, 9:35 pm

Trying to figure out what magic my character should use; should lineage influence my decision or do they have no correlation?

Simplicity is Key- Nyx
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 20th August 2017, 5:40 pm

Welcome to the site, you can call me Kitty, I hope you enjoy your stay here, you can pm me if you ever need help with anything.

Magic does not necessarily need to be connected to Lineage, however, some people do choose to take this route as it can make designing the magic easier for some though.

Hi Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Hi H6NcPbM Hi H6NcPbM Hi H6NcPbM Hi H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:41 pm