Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I'm making an RPG Maker Game

I'm making an RPG Maker Game - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm making an RPG Maker Game

Post by Guest 20th January 2017, 10:06 pm

1) Any special conditions required for the fight to start?
    Not specifically I think? Up to you- do what you like and what you think may fit my lil' Youkai.

2) Any potential drops you want to drop?
    Maybe a Tsukumogami/Youkai Leaf? :0

3) When in the game do you want to be in?
    Towards the middle-end as she tries to throw the main characters off track, perhaps? ^^

Just have fun with Azise/Izayuki~
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 20th January 2017, 10:16 pm

I would like for Hero to be the final optional boss, near the end of the game.

In order for Hero to be "summoned" to battle, at least one member of a team (guild) must get through the entire game without dying. In terms of Golden Phoenix explicitly, Hero will be "summoned" automatically after all other optional bosses have been defeated; remaining HP/MP of team members after final boss remains the same. A "gold cuff" or some other item will drop from a previous boss that will allow the undying member to summon him.

As for drops, something combat-related that gives the team member a vast strength increase in exchange for no healing capabilities or regeneration.

Edit: Otherwise, go wild ;D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    I'm making an RPG Maker Game - Page 3 RkPDiNE
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 20th January 2017, 11:47 pm

Name: Julius Seas
    Recruitment Method: A group of pirates have stolen treasure from Julius. Julius will ask if you can retrieve it for him if you succeed Julius will join the guild.
    Alternate Method: Because Julius is the son of pirates you can easily convince him to join Black Sails.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

I'm making an RPG Maker Game - Page 3 X9tEBuc
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 20th January 2017, 11:50 pm

Cool. Will do that then. I can just make up something fitting the theme (or you can submit more if you'd like)

As of this moment.. sign-ups are closed.
    Leaving this open for the PMs I sent out earlier today in regards to NPCs and optional boss battles

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Guzmial
    Guzmial

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Biomantic Mastery: Chaos Corrosion
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Guzmial 20th January 2017, 11:57 pm

Name: Zeron Guzmial

Recruitment Method: A small series of side quests where you collect various living things for Zeron to experiment on, ranging from harmless plants to dangerous animals to a particularly scummy rogue mage. Once you've helped him enough to satiate his intellectual curiosity for the time being, he decides to repay you by joining your cause.

Alternate Method: Zeron seeks a method to transform himself and others into demons. If you have Eris in your party (or anybody else who you deem would have that kind of knowledge), he will gladly join in return for said knowledge.

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 21st January 2017, 12:05 am

In order for Hero to be "summoned" to battle, at least one member of a team (guild) must get through the entire game without dying. In terms of Golden Phoenix explicitly, Hero will be "summoned" automatically after all other optional bosses have been defeated; remaining HP/MP of team members after final boss remains the same. A "gold cuff" or some other item will drop from a previous boss that will allow the undying member to summon him.
    Yeah, the undying part. That's gonna be a bit too hard for me to code. Got something else?

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shazam! 21st January 2017, 12:49 am

Name: Remus Aquila
    Recruitment Method: Remus will ask the party three different riddles and if gotten correct he will then ask you to collect for him a book which he has been looking for his whole life yet hasn't succeeded in finding it. Once the book is given in he will join the guild based on their die-hard efforts and persistence.
    Alternate Method: Fight him without the use of magic and he'll gladly join.

I'm making an RPG Maker Game - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 21st January 2017, 9:30 am

Anastasia Isayev wrote:
    Yeah, the undying part.  That's gonna be a bit too hard for me to code.  Got something else?

How about the character with the most damage done to bosses?

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    I'm making an RPG Maker Game - Page 3 RkPDiNE

Post by Guest 21st January 2017, 10:00 am

Recruitment Method: Aerwyna is a mermaid princess, just make some mermaid guards (from the mermaid kingdom) have found her and are chasing her down, this ensues a battle with the mermaid guards. Aerwyna would join in the battle eating their water magic (because she is a dragon slayer) and the team thinks she would be a useful addition to the party. After the fight, Aerwyna will get asked who they were, but she will not answer and instead just says she will help them on whatever quest they need. (you do not need to add in her mermaid form as I can imagine that would be pretty difficult in the first place)

REST IS UP TO YOU

Alternate Method: Black rose is in an alliance with Golden Phoenix, with this in mid, any member of golden phoenix could happily ask her to join after announcing they are in an alliance with each other.
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 21st January 2017, 2:55 pm

Recruitment Method: Find her and/or a few other people while traveling, be nice to her and the others, defeat something that is threatening them, but spare it after winning the battle, killing it will make her choose not to join you, but could give some other rewards. Not showing mercy to opponents in the future, attacking innocent people, and other generally evil acts will drive her away and she'll be lost as a party member. Letting her get KOed too much in battle will also drive her away (not out of dislike, she'll just think it's too dangerous for her).

Alternate Method: Be in Black Sails, Ana asks Almyra if she wants to go on an adventure.

Character|Magic|Bank
    I'm making an RPG Maker Game - Page 3 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 22nd January 2017, 1:20 am

Name: Sol Terumi
    Recruitment Method:encounter him resting at some ancient ruins, talk to him and he will challange you. Defeat him in a one on one battle with magic then speak to him again , his goal is to slay a legendary Black dragon if you agree to aid him he will join you willingly
    Alternate Method: any slayer on your party can get him to join without a fight if they agree to ally with him against the Black dragon.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 22nd January 2017, 3:04 am

Name: Yuzuki Faerydae
    Recruitment Method: While doing a quest where treasure is involved as a reward, Yuzuki will appear, fighting the monsters with you. However, afterwards, she will try and claim the treasure all to herself. You must defeat her in one-to-one battle, and give her a share of the treasure if she joins the guild. Only then will she accept.
    Alternate Method: As Yuzuki hates anyone who is human, she will join immediately if you are a non-human.

I'm making an RPG Maker Game - Page 3 TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 26th February 2017, 1:21 am

Due to circumstances that I will not get into. I have decided to scrap this project.
    I apologize to everyone who was wanting this project to come out, but due to the stress this site has put upon me, I do not find any rational reason to carry on with this project.

Wave your banner!  

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 9:57 pm