Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Miyuki the Ice maker.

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arctic wind.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Miyuki the Ice maker.

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 19th April 2016, 10:47 am

Hello all I'm Miyuki and I will be using ice magic! I'm very new to this sight and would love to know how to get started. :nobodycares: :D
    Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Miyuki the Ice maker.

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 19th April 2016, 11:01 am

Also,When you get "Coins/tokens" What do you do with them? How do you get them?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I need power to get revenge. As long as it's within my reach, I don't care if it's from a demon or a devil.

Who am I? Good question. Shouldn't my looks give it away? I'm just your average vampire.

Miyuki the Ice maker. Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1875753   Miyuki the Ice maker. Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1984160

Fubuki the Elegant(Companion) ~ Magic.
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 19th April 2016, 12:20 pm

Salutations, welcome to the site my friend. I'd like to ask first if your character's gonna be female? I ask because you've got a male picture, but a female name so I am slightly confuzzled.

Next, the currency used on site for in-game purchases is "Jewel" just like in the anime. "Cosmic Coin" is used for the site's IRL store.

Earning Jewel can be done in many ways. The most common method is by doing missions, known on site as "Jobs." However, you may also earn Jewel simply by posting. The site awards a fixed amount for posting, some areas award more than others. For this reason, it's very possible to do no missions at all but still have quite a sum of currency if you do socials. Additionally, you may earn jewel through doing events.

Jewel is used for purchasing items from the on-site shop. Items available are:
    Weapons/Pets/Armour/Magic Items - These come in 3 purchasable grades. Strong, Legendary, and Artifact in order of power. Naturally, the higher ranking ones have better stats and can user stronger abilities that you can customize. If you'd like I can go more in depth on rules regarding these, but for now I'll leave you with what I have here.

Miscellaneous Items - These are things like mana crystals, EXP boost items, or jewel gain boosters. There's some limitations on the EXP boosters, and if you'd like me to flesh items from here out all you needa do is ask.

GFx - Juuust in case you dunno what this is; It's basically Avitar and Signature stuff. Quite a few players are quite talented at making them and they offer their services for a small fee, and some of them provide their services 100% free to new players.

Cosmic Coin may be earned through several means as well, but is substantially rarer to just get for free. Cosmic Coin may be purchased via the donation button located on the right side of the browser page under "Sorcerer's Magazine" 1 Cosmic Coin is equal to 1 US Dollar, and these are used to purchase stuff from the VIP shop. You may also randomly get it if the site's owner "Seijin" is running a chatbox event, or he just feels like tossing it to someone random. On occasion, a site raffle may spring up where CC is part of the prize list, but in this instance is normally 1 CC and there's a very low chance of landing on it.

((If you're looking for a guild Lamia Scale is home to the knowledge types as well as the freaky people who are slightly mentally unstable but still quite down to earth. Our community (irl) is extremely chill, and IC we're prone to having fun moments and some serious ones. As for 'fitting in' the only way to not fit in is if you REALLY try not to...))
    Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 20th April 2016, 4:56 am

Yeah,I'm looking for a guild. Is there an ice guild?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I need power to get revenge. As long as it's within my reach, I don't care if it's from a demon or a devil.

Who am I? Good question. Shouldn't my looks give it away? I'm just your average vampire.

Miyuki the Ice maker. Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1875753   Miyuki the Ice maker. Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1984160

Post by Guest 20th April 2016, 7:56 am

There's no real guild based on ice alone, but there are guilds in locations of icy/wintry environments, such as Basilisk Fang. Welcome to the site, by the way.
    Thelonious
    Thelonious

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Elemental
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thelonious 20th April 2016, 1:45 pm

Welcome I just started too and I'm gonna be making an ice mage as well :3

The Knight The Magic The historia The bank of bankieness The residence (under construction!)
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 20th April 2016, 5:48 pm

Welcome to the site both of you ^^

Miyuki the Ice maker. B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 20th April 2016, 8:32 pm

Here's what the current guilds on site are, and what the guild's foundation is. For anything I don't know I've given you the name of the guild's master (GM) so you can ask if you want.

Legal (Good Guys)
    Fairy Tail - Don't know what they're about, PM "Heero" for details
    Blue Pegasus - Being Heroic and doing good things
    Lamia Scale - Learning
    Black Rose - Bounty Hunter Guild
    Sabertooth - Chivalry
    Infinity Hydra - Protect the world from the influence and actions of dark guilds.
    Rune Knights - This is kinda like a military organization

Neutral (neither bad nor good)
    Pharoh's Call - Don't know what they're about, PM "IceQueen Aiyana" for details
    Sleeping Forest - Preserving the balance of Good and Evil, even if you have to do the worst things imaginable.
    Laughing Coffin - Mercenary Guild
    Guildless - Self explanatory, you have no guild at all.

Dark (Bad Guys)
    Savage Skull - Do whatever you want, kill, maim, rape, steal, or do nothing at all. Preferably cause chaos, but if you wanna just do nothing then whatever.
    Tartarus - This guild's goals are actually ambiguous... they're a dark guild that stays in the shadows, keeping a low profile. PM "King Gil" or "Mistress Venir" for details, and you must have her permission to join this guild.
    Basilisk Fang - Destroy this current world, and give birth to a new world of chaos and anarchy.
    Grim Heresy - Don't know about this one, PM "Eris" for details.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 21st April 2016, 9:27 am

Welcome to the site! I'm an Ice DS (lacrima though) so I look forward to RPing with you! :daiki:

Thelonious
    Thelonious

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Elemental
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thelonious 21st April 2016, 5:25 pm

Ooo ice ds :3 well your spells ain't gonna do much to me cause I has blizzard wizard lineage also looking forward top rping with y'all :)

The Knight The Magic The historia The bank of bankieness The residence (under construction!)
    Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 21st April 2016, 11:33 pm

Welcome to you both! Hope you all enjoy your time here and hope we get the chance to meet up IC some day, or in the chatbox even! ^.^

]
    Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 22nd April 2016, 4:30 am

That would be fun! I've already registered my character but soon My magic will be registered.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:57 am