Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mini Dimatou Enbu

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

Mini Dimatou Enbu  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mini Dimatou Enbu

Post by Soleice-kun 16th February 2013, 5:30 am

Alexander winced as a blast demolished the stadium wall. "What a bother." sighed Alexander looking disinterested at the man carrying a horse. Staring back at the maze that occupied most of the arena, Alexander noticed a huge black seal that had appeared above it. He quietly thought to himself: "Frederik, don't disappoint me." It would seem that Frederik had summoned two minions of darkness to help scout out Aldous, but yet, Aldous remained stationary on the floor, meditating for some reason. Alexander could only respect Aldous for his calmness in a seemingly 'dark' situation. He observed Frederik's minions assault Aldous with a barrage of attacks, and Aldous's calm counterattack that would appear to eradicate Frederik and his minions. Smiling at the battle, Alexander was happy. He looked across the stadium and noticed Eterina intently watching the battle. "She's really pretty." muttered Alexander under his breath. He could not afford to let his teammates hear his opinions for the opposing team's members.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mini Dimatou Enbu  - Page 2 Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest 16th February 2013, 7:52 am

Sloth stumbled into the arena and walked over towards Unicorn. Hi, i'm sorry i'm late. I kind of fell asleep on the bleachers. she said laughing. As she looked down she got confused. I see you are at a disadvantage numbers wise. she told her. So i am here to help. as the wind blew in her hair she looked down. She had heard of the keeper before, and new he was strong. I hope our team mate is ok... she whispered...
    GaladHeru
    GaladHeru

VIP- H-Rank- S-Rank- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Defender of Magma
    Second Skill: Titan Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by GaladHeru 16th February 2013, 1:00 pm

(for best efect listen to this while reading)
    Spoiler:

The sun was shining on the sky and all seemed quiet.
    it was just the songs of the birds, and the screams for help.
    and out from a huge gate walks a man with his upper body covered by a steel armor. His pants are baggy and brown, kept on by a thick rope around the waist. He has a solid pair of leather shoes, He has a goatee, and a unshaven, roughed look. Despite this, his eyes are calm and kind.

Sir you are alive? a rune knight said with a shaken voice
    why shouldn’t I be alive ? the man looked weird at the rune knight
    the rune knight started to shake even more, but sir that’s the guild of the dark guild “Bad Horse” they are vicious and blood thirsty evil mages, the knight hade to stop to take his breath, and people says that their guild master is a demon, you should be dead the poor rune knight almost started to cry.
    don’t worry my friend I already defeated the guild, they will get picked up by the rune knights soon, however I did not see the guild master.

close bye in the forest a dark scream called out, NOOOO!
    the trees started to shake and something was getting closer to where the man and the rune knight where standing, it was a huge man he had some really sharp teeth and his skin looked decaying and his eye red like they were listen up by evil itself.
    YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?, the monster looked at the rune knight, however the rune knight fainted.
    and who are you? the man asked looking calm at the monster
    who I am ? I’m your worst night mare I’m the master of this guild!
    the monster took a step closer to the man, are this you’re doing, beating up my member? Tell me who you are at once!

The man took a step closer to and looked the monster straight in the face, My name…. is, the man smiled and with a calm voice said, Galad Heru. The monster looked like he just head seen a ghost and been stroke bye a lightning at once.
    YOU!?, it cannot be! The monster started backing of from Galad. Then a scream from the monster sounded over the forest trees and one could see a strong light from miles away.

some hours later in a tavern, the rune knight and Galad was siting drinking and eating some meat. Sir I can’t believe we survived that thing, he looked nervous even thinking about it.
    don’t be worried my friend, evil will never win, Galad looked kind of proud before he went on chewing on his meat.
    you know Sir I heard about this tournament thing he looked at Galad like he was looking at some holy icon. And your pretty strong. Galad looked up from his plate with meat. I won’t use my strength to play in a grand arena for people amusement, he stopped and looked wondering and then with a low voice like he was talking to himself, tournaments use to have some good food… yes it might be some good tasting meat there! . Galad stuffed the last bites of the meat and stood up. Let’s go! We have some meat, I mean a tournament to win!

about a week later The two men stood in front of the grand Arena. We are never getting there in time sir!, the rune knight panicked. Calm down friend, Galad jumped down from the cart they were sitting in, I got a plan! Then he created an angel that would lift him into the air and fly him over the Arena and drops him from above, landing with a big impact whirling dust and sand all over the place, after some time the dust and sand settles and Galad looked around seeing some people standing there, Greetings people, this is where the tournament is right? He calmly said.

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mini Dimatou Enbu  - Page 2 Godfree-Sig

Mini Dimatou Enbu  - Page 2 What10
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 16th February 2013, 2:54 pm

Frederick lost the connection he had with his minions knowing that the magical rain had obliterated them. The last thing he felt before they were gone was that his opponent was close but heading away from him. Frederick figured that he already knew where the exit was. Also the pressure from the rain drops that fell on him made sure that he moved a lot slower. The other opponent wasn't looking for a confrontation, no he had deliberately slowed Frederick down, making sure that the he had the upper hand right now.

'Interesting' thought Frederick. His opponent had already decided the entire outcome of this game. With this rain drops slowing Frederick down he knew that he didn't had a chance to reach the exit before him. So Frederick could only follow the aura of the mage hoping that he got close enough to attack him at some point. But then again this was only the first of many games that had to come. Maybe it was better to hold back for now.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 16th February 2013, 6:39 pm

Eternia smiled as teh newcomer walked over to her. "Yes, yes! Can we Alex?" she asked the person in charge.

She looked at Borro who came through a wall and towards them. She saw the horse creature and nearly died. "FELLOW HORSEY PERSON! WE WILL SAVE YOUUUU" Eternia yelled as she ran up to the pony. It was miniature just like what Roxy could turn into. Roxy whinnied and decided to turn miniature for the little horsies comfort. He turned into a miniature miniature horse about the size of the small unicorns hoof. Eternia looked at the two. "He was my master" Roxy neighed bursting into miniature tears. Eternia gasped and looked at Borro. "WE NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION HERE NOW! PLEASE A HORSES LIFE IS IN DANGER" she yelled so loud that the people in the whole of teh arena could here. She dropped to her knees and stroked the pony. She wanted to keep him for herself but saw the bond Borro had for the pony.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Mini Dimatou Enbu  - Page 2 Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    Kai Shibetake
    Kai Shibetake

Jester of Mirror

Jester of Mirror

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Serpent Art
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kai Shibetake 16th February 2013, 8:19 pm

Kai looked at the fight intently as he is very amused with both mages,Fred and Tac,"Heeeh Heavy Rain eeh,Mimic"said Kai then suddenly somethin fall off from the sky and create a dusty entrance on the arena.After the dust started to lift off,theres a person standing there while wearing heavy armor with Rune Knight emblem showed on his armor."Shhhh,another weird 'fruit'"said Kai whioe hissing like a snake with a smile.From the look of it,Kai already knew that these two guys who came into the arena is not an ordinary mages but rather very powerful despite one of them the looks very stupid with his brown horse."Huhh,so mannyyy unripen fruitsss"said Kai with a very big smile as he cant wait for the outcome.

Mini Dimatou Enbu  - Page 2 Kai210

Job Completed:
    100 Year Job:0
    10 Year Job:0
    SS Rank:0
    S Rank:0
    A Rank:0
    B Rank:0
    C Rank:3
    D Rank:5

Job In Progress:
    100 Year Job:0
    10 Year Job:0
    SS Rank:0
    S Rank:0
    A Rank:0
    B Rank:0
    C Rank:0
    D Rank:0

EXP: 200
    Mini Dimatou Enbu  - Page 2 VGf4
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 16th February 2013, 8:55 pm

The minions were gone. The lack of their pull on the seal attached to his arm confirmed that they had been obliterated by the falling rain. As for the mage Frederick, his movements seemed to have grown slower, as expected from the pressure imposed by the rain drops. However, he is still moving towards him, most likely trying his best to get close to Aldous for what would most likely be a personal attack. Aldous felt himself give a heavy sigh. While he did not mean to be rude, it was a futile attempt to get close to him, especially when Seal Floater not only allows him to float in the air, but also increases his speed when he wants it to. It was also a very bad mistake to be moving in the rain. The fact is that, moving in the rain means exposing more of your body to the drops above and thus with a larger surface area, the number of drops hitting you would increase. It was best in this rain that you just stand still and thus in turn take less drops hitting you.

Of course, in this challenge, that would cause you to lose. And so, as the drops kept pelting down, Aldous used his homing seal to keep track of Frederick. At one moment, the thing inside him implored to let loose one of his Breach Lines at the man. He would be able to snipe him from afar and through the walls, preventing the man from counterattacking. That was the weakness of darkness. Out of all the elements, it was the most flexible and versatile, but at a cost. Its almost non-existent mass meant that darkness possesses the weakest penetrative power together with air and water, while lacking their erosive properties as well. Sniping a darkness or shadow user from a safe location can be considered a very viable tactic against him. But Aldous ignored the suggestion from his other self, for he was not here to dominate his opponent and he knew that he had used a significant portion of his energy for his Heavy Rain. In a straight-on fight, he might very well lose against this clearly more experienced opponent.

He did, however, feel a slight magical energy spike pulling at his homing seal and that brought to his attention that someone had used their magic and it was not Frederick. It was someone outside of the maze. Whoever it was, Aldous wondered what did that person do. But right now, he should not be distracted by that.

Hence, Aldous focused on following the echos, the sounds of the rain drops now bringing to him the sounds he needed. Soon, he was sure that he would find the exit within the next few meters.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Twisted Fate
    Twisted Fate

Lineage : Serpent's Fang

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of Fate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twisted Fate 16th February 2013, 9:12 pm

Ace raised an eyebrow at the new arrivals: a knight of sorts and some random guy with a horse. There was one familiar presence however, one girl who had witnessed his dark secret: Sloth. He spared a quick glance at the maze seeing how a form of dark rain hailed upon the field. He saw how his teammate moved seemingly with ease through the maze and how the opponent was…was…he couldn’t explain it but the opponent seemed to be hindered by something, his movement so slow. Then it dawned upon him: the rain! Diverting his attention back to the crowd he first approached Sloth “What happened on that mission stays between us understood? I can’t afford ANYONE finding out about me…” he said through a fake smile then walked away. Ace still had mixed feelings about her so he decided to “wearily trust her”. Three questions perplexed him now:
    1. Could he trust Sloth?
    2. Who would win the games?
    3. Why the Immoral usage of context. was he feeling so hungry?

Cries of pleas came from a girl kneeling beside the wounded horse. With a loud sigh he jumped from the stands and approached them. “This may not do much, but it’s something…Kindred Green” A green card flew from his holster over the horse and a faint green cone of light fell upon it. Steadily it’s most severe wound healed “That should keep him out of danger for now…”

Completed Jobs
    D:1
    C:1
    B:0
    A:0
    S:0

In Progress
    D:1
    C:2
    B:0
    A:0
    S:0

EXP
    60/150
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 17th February 2013, 2:06 pm

As Frederick kept walking through the maze he suddenly felt a strange magical sensation. One that he hadn't felt before so it appeared to be outside the pitch dark maze. But whatever happened outside, it didn't matter. As of a few moments ago he knew that he was going to lose. He could off course try to level this place to the ground, but as of right now it would be a waste of time. And besides he underestimated his opponent. The magical rain and Frederick's idea on finding the other mage instead of locating the exit was his downfall.

Frederick stopped walking, and looked up seeing the magical raindrops appear from out the blackened sky. 'Congratulations...' Frederick didn't really know if his opponent could hear his words. But he had the feeling that it reached him as long as he was in the maze. 'Maybe we can test our strength against each other sometime'.
    Just a few seconds after that the vibe Frederick sensed from the other mage was gone. And he knew he had left the maze. Then the darkness that was all around them disappeared making the sky visible again. But only for a short second, after that the sky and the arena were filled with an enormous dust cloud, as the walls that were all around him started to crumble to pieces and became one with the arena floor.
    When cloud finally was gone, Frederick was already back with the rest of his team. Ignoring the newcomers and mostly what happened here during the game. He did find it curious though that there was a little pony in the arena.

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 18th February 2013, 5:26 am

And that was it. As the words "Congratulations" reach his ears, Aldous slipped out of the twisting veil of darkness, his heart racing once again at the piercing and unnerving glare of the light, which his eyes, surprisingly, did not cherish. Sticking out a hand towards the sky, Aldous recalled back the massive seal, as it descended towards the palm of his hands, collecting back into a small ball of energy that then slipped back into his hand. Relieved that he could still regain half of the energy that he had used for the Heavy Rain, Aldous felt a lot more relaxed, the tenseness that he had been hiding in his shoulders under his cloak finally letting go, a cold and yet warm sigh of breath slipping out of his careless mouth.

While the walls begin to crumble back into the ground at the moment of his triumph, Aldous nearly fell on his knees as he felt an overwhelming sense of accomplishment, nodding in silent agreement at Frederick's words for another meeting of power another time. The truth was that Frederick had been in his home terrain, while Aldous was just relying on his training. It should have been very different back there. He should have been the one being smacked about by the Darkness mage, not the one who would walk out of the maze unscathed. Sure, he had prepared the Heavy Rain, but to think that it would work so effectively.

But at this moment of doubt, Aldous felt a hoot of laughter, much to his surprise. In his own swell of self-doubt, a little light shone through, as Abraxis came spiraling into him with a lot of rambunctious cheering at his successful overcoming of the challenge. Aldous did not know how his teammates reacted to his win, but at least he took comfort in the hearty laughter of just one friend. Even the thing inside him, who had been giggling at his display of hesitation and doubt, gave a cheeky guffaw in his mind as it relished in their success and maybe even the sight of the last of that dark maze disintegrating into nothing more than earth, marking the end of Anarchy with nothing more than a gigantic cloud of sand that swallowed the arena, before gradually clearing away to allow the sun rays in.

Aldous noticed that several mages had suddenly arrived, either being late-comers or just unusual people carrying horses around on his almost bulging shoulders. His eyes twitching at the weirdness of some of the newcomers, Aldous felt himself instinctively let loose, giving out an uncharacteristic laugh as he rejoined his team.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Mentor : Gaia (Earth Dragon)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Riohorse 18th February 2013, 5:35 am

Freya smiled at Eternias relieved face at the horse being healed by Ace. She looked back at the arena hearing the hooded figures voice echoing round "congratulations" she blinked amazed as Aldous walked out of the arena a broad grin across his face, followed by the hooded man, she could not tell his facial expression but wondered what emotions he was feeling at his loss. She ran down the steps and up to Aldous grinning "You did, yay! well done we might have a chance at winning this games!" she said joyously jumping up an down turning round to face her other teammates "Guys Alous did it he won the first challenge" she said motioning them over spinning around happily glad that her friend was not injured and had come out of the maze victorious.

Mini Dimatou Enbu  - Page 2 Riohor10

Freya's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q4gqGhN0xnE
    Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 19th February 2013, 6:43 am

As the shadowy labyrinth receded from the land and disappeared into the ground, Minato hopped over the edge of his booth and began to walk towards the center of the arena. He couldn't divert his attention from Eternia's pretty face as he walked to his destination. Finally arriving at the center of the field, Minato once again summoned the dice that would decide the next game. The dice spun around wildly and slowly started to come to a halt. After the dice had stopped, a huge flashing signal in the air said: ELEMENTALIA. Minato smirked and slowly explained the rules of the game. "Both teams must choose one contestant to play a game of dodgeball with their own magic against the opposing team's member. If you get hit, you are out!" Minato hurried back to his booth and glanced at his teammates, waiting for their decision on who should go.

Mini Dimatou Enbu  - Page 2 Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 19th February 2013, 6:52 am

Eternia got up, not wanting to leave the pony but she saw he was in good hands. She left Roxy nect to the pony and watched for what was next. She realised that is was Dodgeball. "Sorry, can someone else take the reins on this one?" she asked politely giving her sweetest smile. She looked at the opposition who where standing around Minato.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Mini Dimatou Enbu  - Page 2 Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 1:23 am