Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pumpkin Picking Gone Wrong: Halloween Mini Event Empty Pumpkin Picking Gone Wrong: Halloween Mini Event

Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,168

Pumpkin Picking Gone Wrong: Halloween Mini Event Empty Pumpkin Picking Gone Wrong: Halloween Mini Event Empty Pumpkin Picking Gone Wrong: Halloween Mini Event Empty Pumpkin Picking Gone Wrong: Halloween Mini Event

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 24th November 2019, 5:01 pm

" "
    It was a brisk fall evening with only a hint of sunlight still visible in the distance but that wouldn't be the case much longer as in a few short minutes it would be officially night. "So, why are we doing this again?" Ddraig ask Aemon mentally, He was tempted to to ignore but he knew that if he would try to ignore his mental roommate it would only earn him more unsolicited opinions. "I thought that would be pretty obvious. We are going on a job." Aemon had been one of the many mages that were called to aid in gathering pumpkins for the Halloween Party that was being hosted in Fiore. "No I understand that much but I mean why are you doing this job? this isn't exactly the sort of job you tend to go for. Also you don't seem like the party kind of guy." This was a fair point that the dragon made, Aemon wasn't someone who would go out and celebrate for any real occasion. Aemon would smirk, "While I may not be attending the party or really embracing any sort of Halloween traditions this seems like an easy enough job and this will be a good chance to come to terms with the bits of our memory that we seem to be missing. Besides a non combat job is a nice change of pace anyway." This was the plan but that wasn't how things would go as the night carried on. Aemon reached and then entered the area designated for pumpkin picking just as the sun light began to fade with darkness spreading across the pumpkin patch. Soon all of Peace village was covered by nightfall with the only source of light being that from the Full moon that hovered overhead casting eerie shadows across the pumpkin patch with a strange aura now flooding the area. It was so dense it was near impossible to not notice it, even Ddraig could feel it through Aemon's senses,
    "So Dragon, do you remember complaining about pumpkin picking not being my sort of job?" Aemon pulled out his bow as well as an arrow from his side quiver getting ready for any sort of surprises, "Yeah I remember why do you ask?" Just as the words sounded inside of his mind birds that were as black as night started to fly just over head clearly an omen of what was to come next.
    "Well I hope that what's about to happen lives up to your expectations." As he spoke more and more crows gathered creating a dense flock of the black birds.

Aemon would fluidly pull the arrow up to the bow, pulled it back and let the arrow loose into the sky slamming the tip into his target causing the first of his targets to fall from the sky and hit the ground hard.
    "One down. A lot to go" he would say as he reached down with his right hand and pulled three arrows out from the side quiver, each arrow resting between his knuckles. Just like before he lifted the hand that held the arrows and knocked the arrow that was held between his pinkie and ring finger knuckles and sent the arrow flying in a smooth fluid motion sinking its tip into another bird. That is when the remaining birds came diving down towards him. "Here they come!" Ddraig yelled at him
    "I know!" he would reply as he started to run away from the in coming storm of birds, "You're running? why are you running?" Ddraig would ask, confused to this tactic, "I don't have my swords and remainin stationary with so many closing in would result in too much damage. Trust me I got this." He would jump and rotate in the air to he would now be falling backwards facing the birds. While in free fall Aemon pulled the second arrow back on the bow string and would let it lose followed immediately by the third even before the second arrow could hit it's target. Landing on the ground Aemon would use the momentum of the fall to ease into a back roll resulting in Aemon back on his feet facing the birds that remained. Aemon would smirk and dropped the bow as the crows closed in starting to peck at him. "What are you.... wait. Don't tell me you are going to use that." With the birds in range Aemon had a chance to actually use this spell for the first time, "LIKE A MAN!" he would should and from within his body, his manly essence would be pushed out of his his fist in the form of an explosion catching the birds in the most manly attack he has in his arsenal. This would blow the birds away long enough for him to conjure a real plan of attack other than attack and he had one. "Welsh dragon's wings!" shooting out from his back coated in a dark crimson red energy two large dragonic wings would get out from his back. Holding out his hand he would begin gathering the destructive energies he into the palm of his hand waiting for the birds to try to retaliate. They would but they wouldn't like  what they got. "Rho Aias" in front of him a circular shield that had the design of a seven sided flower popped out in front of him with the birds smacking into it and dropping from the destructive energy they had pushed onto their bodies. He would let the shield fade and with his wings would fly at the birds summoning the Welsh dragon's right arm followed by dragon nails and with a swipe would tear into the birds slicing them into pieces and letting them hit the ground. "That wasn't so ba..." Aemon wouldn't hear it, "Shut up. look."

The bodies of the dead crows began to change into a new form before they all merged into one pile of bodies which melted together creating a strange creature. "See Ddraig, my kind of job." He gave this thing a look and cracked his neck. "Welsh dragon's Tail!" from his back just under the wings a long red tail shot out but he wasn't done, "Welsh dragon's legs!" his legs were then coated in an armor similar to his right hand and the armor like material that made the tail. "You are really going to use it on this thing?" Aemon pointed at the creature as it made it's way over to him. "My arrows won't work this time and I get the feeling that there is going to be more where it came from. Rather save energy and time here." Crimson red energy spiraled around him shooting into the air, "I who shall awaken!" was all he said before an explosion erupted from his location revealing Aemon but now completely covered in his dragonic armor form. "Roar of suppression" a loud roar emits from Aemon causing the crow beast to be pushed back and take some damage, but more importantly gave him an opening. With the boost in his movement speed he closed the distance on this thing and slammed his fist into it driving it to the ground. Creating a sphere of energy he pushed it into the crow lord of crows. Just as it started to get up he rotated and slammed his tail into the the monster his dragon sweep knocking it down. He would follow up with another attack in the form of Welsh dragon's punch slamming a fist full of destructive energy into the monster turning it into dust.

Unaware that there was a new enemy in the form of the scarecrow from the middle of the field wielding a massive scythe. He didn't expect it but the scarecrow would swing hard connecting the blade with his left pauldron causing it to cut him under his armor. "Damn, where did he come from?". The Scarecrow would lift up his scythe looking to take another swipe at Aemon, to take his head most likely. "Welsh Dragon's kick!" he slammed his shin into the scarecrow pushing it back in order to create some distance between him and his enemy. "Are you okay? That looks like it hurts." Aemon couldn't help but scowl mentally at the dragon, "No Ddraig. It tickled." he would say to the dragon but by no means was he about to take his eyes off of this thing a second time. "Can you repair the armor?" The parts of the armor that was damaged grew again " You don't have to be a grouch. I fixed it." "Good! Dragon shot!" he would hurl another sphere of destructive energy into the scarecrow immediately after but it would use the scythe to swing at the sphere cutting it in half with it's scythe. With flaps of his wings he would close in on the scarecrow grabbing it's scythe to hold it out to the side. "Block it this time asshole. Dragon shot." he slammed his sphere of destruction point blank into the scarecrow's exposed mid section before he pulled it into the air only to let go and let it plummet to the ground. Before it could hit the ground Aemon faced him "Red dragon's roar!" he would should as he released a stream of destruction onto the scarecrow slamming it into the ground hard and then washed it in destruction leaving nothing behind.

As soon as the smoke cleared a sudden fog rolled into the area completely covering the field of pumpkins to the point that he couldn’t see the ground from up in the air and all was quiet until he could hear the sound of something or someone laughing from inside the fog. "Do you hear that?" From up in the air and with the rolling blanket of fog he that was all he could do, was hear it. "I do." was all he needed to say. He was caught off guard by the scarecrow so he was going to make sure that the clear emergence of a new enemy would leave him open for a new attack. The laughing grew more as the creature with a pumpkin head showed himself. “I am the pump... “ Aemon didn’t let him finish before he could finish Aemon swooped in slamming a welsh dragon kick on the Pumpkin headed freak. It would swipe and hit him with his nails. They would pierce into his side but it was looking to poison him but due to his blood he was able to resist it. He would slam A welsh dragon’s punch hard in its face before pushing it to the ground using his dragon's nails spell pinning and piercing the head and holding him by his head. "Red Dragon’s roar!" he would fire the roar at point blank completely covering the beast in the blast. "Red dragon’s roar!" he would shout and release one more just to make sure that he was thoroughly destroyed. He would reach down grabbing the remains of the pumpkin and toss it into the air. While it soared into the air Aemon channeled all the destruction that this form could hold and forced it out of his body into a sphere almost as large as him. It would explode sending a massive beam of pure destruction at the Pumpkin head wiping him out. His full take-over form give way and he would be reverted back to his normal self falling backwards breathing heavy from the effort he put out. "There Ddraig. now can we collect the pumpkins for the party?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pumpkin Picking Gone Wrong: Halloween Mini Event Empty Pumpkin Picking Gone Wrong: Halloween Mini Event 14e642f

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:10 am